Warm, Sultry, Kiss Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outside, she looked to her right, onto her neighbors deck. Kyle was sitting alone on an adirondack chair, wearing basketball shorts, a t-shirt and slides. He sat in the darkness with a bottle of beer in his hand.

After glancing at him, she said nothing, and did not stop walking. She continued across the deck and walked down the steps into the dark, making her way toward the back of the yard.

Kyle saw her exit the door, glance at him, and keep walking. He placed his beer down and stood up. He followed Mary toward the back of the yard, but on his side of the wood fence.

When Mary reached the unlocked gate that connected the two yards, she unlatched it and pushed it open. Waiting on the other side of the gate was Kyle.

Mary stepped toward Kyle and went to wrap her arms around his broad shoulders and kiss him. In an instant, Kyle reached his arms under Mary's, wrapped his arms around her and easily lifted her up in the air. Mary wrapped her legs around Kyle. Their hips and their lips met. Her flipflops fell from her feet onto the neighbor's lawn. They kissed each other, tongues fully engaged, exploring each other mouths, their bodies pressed together.

They continued like this for a few minutes, feeling each other through close body to body contact. They embraced each other tightly, learning each others scent. Their hands freely fondled the flesh of the other. Their tongues were intertwined, eagerly engaged in common purpose, learning the taste of the other.

With Mary's legs wrapped around Kyle's hips, her pussy was grinding up against Kyles cock. As she rocked slightly up and down, she realized that whatever he had under those shorts was really thick, and at the moment, rock hard.

Finally, Mary removed her tongue from Kyle's tonsils, softly cupped his left ear with her right hand and whispered, directly into his ear, "Let's go into the shed."

With that, Kyle gently put her down. Mary moved her hand down and took Kyle by his left hand and walked him to her shed. She unlatched the door. It was pitch black, even more so, as she closed the shed door behind Kyle.

"Wait here." She told him and walked through the darkness to a table in the back of the shed. She turned on a faint LED lantern that gave out just enough light for them to see. It was a typical shed, with a musty odor, lawn mower, bikes, garden supplies and tools.

Mary took a chez lounge cloth cushion that sat on top of a cabinet and threw it on the floor, lengthwise, between where Kyle and she stood.

In her bare feet, she walked across the cushion and stood in front of Kyle. She brought both of her hands up to his face, softly touching his cheek with her right hand before moving her hand behind his neck and head and standing on her tippy toes to kiss him. She kissed him on his lips, softly, leaving her tongue inside her mouth.

As Kyle began to respond to her kiss and went to wrap her up with his strong arms, Mary got off her tippy toes and with both hands grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt. She started to pull it up. Being a foot taller, Kyle took over, pulled his shirt off and dropped it to the floor of the shed.

Mary took her hands and softly began moving them down his shoulders before she reached his arms. She found his well sculpted biceps to be a living work of art, that she could touch! She continued softly moving the tips of her fingers down his arms, as she began to bend her knees to lower her body. She had not noticed his forearms earlier. They too, were solid rocks of beauty. She moved slowly, wanting to inspect every part of this man, before kneeling on the cushion.

With Kyle standing over her, Mary moved her hands to the waistband of his shorts. She pulled them down, but they immediately got caught on his member. She made the adjustment, pulled his shorts all the way down to the floor, and tapped each foot one at a time so that she could remove them from him completely.

After all, Mary thought. "Adonis should not have clothes on!"

She looked up, admirably containing her excitement level so far, to get a full view of Kyle's cock. She did a double take as, for a moment, she thought she was still looking at one of his forearms. Mary could not believe what confronted her. Surely, she had been with men easily bigger than Steve, but Kyle's cock was in a category of its own. It was long, maybe nine inches, heck, maybe ten. But it was the thickness that set it apart, from that of mere men.

With her right hand she took hold of the base of Kyle's cock. Her hand never looked, or felt, so small to her. She brought her left hand around his leg, gripped his right butt cheek and pulled him closer. She brought her head all the way up to the tip of his cock, which was fully erect. With the tip of her tongue, she lightly licked his frenulum, just under his cock head. Still with the tip of her tongue she slowly traced down his shaft to her right hand. She then slowly licked his cock all the way back up to the tip of his penis.

Mary was not moving slowly, but she was moving deliberately. She then put her lips around the crown of his enormous penis and closed her mouth around it, before plunging it into her mouth and throat.

Mary was initially vexed that she deep throated Kyle and there was still plenty more penis ahead.

But Mary expertly used her mouth and tongue on Kyle's massive piece of manhood. She gagged a little and kept trying to go deeper on his cock. Her saliva wet his cock and enabled her to use her right hand to slide it up and down his cock, increasing Kyle's excitement as he groaned with delight.

Mary then brought her left hand, which had been on his butt cheek down between his legs and under his balls. Rubbing his ass cheeks, softly, with her fingers she soon moved them closer to his crack, before tickling his anus with her fingers.

Kyle responded favorably to this. His eyes looked down at this sexy woman giving him a world class blow job, he reached his right hand around Mary's head and held it steady, first as she bobbed up and down, then gently he stopped her from bobbing and began fucking her mouth.

Excited by how this strong young man had taken control, using his strength to take pleasure from her, Mary doubled down on sucking Kyle's cock. She gripped his shaft harder, and sucked his cock harder too.

With her left index finger, she lightly pushed, just barely, into his anus. Then she took it out and pushed her middle finger just inside his anus. It became clear to her, from his moans and increased velocity of face fucking, that Kyle really liked this. Then Mary took her middle finger out and inserted her ring finger. She figured it must be a perfect fit, because she easily slid it up further into his anus. Mary's ring finger may have entered his anus completely, if her wedding ring, with the big new rock Steve bought her a month ago, was not in the way. The diamond was tickling the outside of Kyle's anus.

Kyle was completely turned on. "You are so fucking sexy and hot."

For a moment Mary thought about how hot it made her feel that she was fingering Kyle's anus with the finger upon which her wedding ring resided. It made her even hotter that she had never stuck her finger in a man's ass before.

Kyle was amazed at what Mary was doing to him.

He thought, "I kind of want to shoot my load in her mouth because she is giving me a totally awesome blow job, but I want to fuck her in this shed. That would be really fucking hot."

Kyle spoke up in a hushed but deep voice, "Take your clothes off."

Immediately, Mary stood up and took off her tank top, exposing her medium size, supple breasts, and light pink nipples. She took her shorts off and presented her naked body to Kyle.

Kyle lifted her 5'4", 130 lbs body effortlessly into the air again, bringing her breasts to his mouth, carefully sucking each. Kyle lifted Mary higher into the air, still facing him. He then slowly lowered her body down so that the opening of her vagina rested on the tip of his huge, thick cock. They were face to face. Mary and Kyle looked into each others eyes for a moment, that at least for Mary, seemingly lasted forever.

In the stillness of that split second, Mary had that feeling in her gut one has at an amusement park, when the seatbelt clicks on the scary new roller coaster, and you realize the thrill ride you showed up for is imminent, and there is no turning back.

Suddenly, Mary's pussy lips opened and Kyle's thick rod slid in effortlessly. Never in Mary's life had a man parted her vaginal walls so widely. Never had a man penetrated her so deeply.

"Fuck!" Mary cried out at that first thrust, before biting her lip. She initially struggled not to scream in delight.

Kyle soon found his groove as he maneuvered Mary's body so that he could easily thrust his hips back and forth. Holding Mary in his arms, her body aloft, Kyle was soon fucking her hard. He would pull out almost completely each time before thrusting at increasing speed back into her pussy. All this time he held her up in the air with an arm under her butt, the other supporting her back and neck, her legs spread wide open.

Mary had always fantasized about a man who was capable of taking control of her like this. Kyle was that man. He fucked Mary like she had never been fucked before.

She thought to herself, "Steve tried to fuck me while holding me in the air once. I thought he was going to break his back!"

Then, like a train that blows its horn when leaving the station, Mary's wetness signaled an onslaught of orgasms for her. With her arms wrapped tightly around Kyle's shoulders, her pussy felt like an orange going through a juice machine, unleashing her juices all over Kyles cock, down his legs, dripping onto the cloth cushion.

Changing his grip slightly they were again face to face. She looked him in the eyes and immediately began kissing him, thrusting her tongue as far as it would go into his mouth. She wanted him to know how much she enjoyed how he was making her feel. If eyes could transmit such information through shear will, the intensity with which Mary looked into Kyle's eyes at that moment would have ensured it.

Kyle looked at Mary, gave her an appreciative grin and then laid her down on her back, on the cushion. Mary could feel her pussy juices on the cushion as her naked back became wet. She did not care.

Kyle then pushed her legs wide open again, put his cock in her and started fucking her again. Mary's world was rocking. Her legs were spread wide open and up in the air. She and Kyle faced each other. He began pounding her pussy, softly putting his hand over her mouth when Mary gave excessive voice to her sensations of pleasure. Within a few minutes, Kyle was ready to blow his load.

"Not in me." Mary managed to whisper. "Cum in my mouth."

Hearing this from Mary excited Kyle. He pulled out so that he could put his cock in Mary's mouth and have her swallow his load. But he did not make it to her mouth. As he started to move up her body, his cock unleashed a rope of thick sperm. Mary only saw it for an instant before it went splat, into her eyes, splat, on her mouth, chin, breasts, and stomach, all the way down to her pussy.

"Oh shit." Kyle said as he surveilled the unexpected drenching he had applied to Mary's face and body. He picked up his sweaty t-shirt and began to wipe his cum from Mary's eyes and face.

Mary found Kyle's actions amusing. She thought it erotic that this incredibly sexy young man from California just fucked her in her shed. And he topped it off by covering her in the oodles of sperm he produced while doing so!

Even more, she saw chivalry in Kyle's doomed effort to clean his cum from her. As he finished wiping his cum from her face, she reached her right hand around his head and pulled him closer for a deep and intense kiss.

"You are quite the man." Mary said to Kyle, still in awe of this young man who had just fucked her so passionately, and with such a masculine swagger.

"You are so fucking hot Mary. I hope I see you tomorrow." Kyle responded.

"Hmm. We'll see. Now go get my flipflops over in your yard while I clean up in here. I can't leave any evidence."

Realizing she had better get inside, Mary placed the cushion back on top of the cabinet and put on her panties, shorts and tank top. She brought Kyle his shorts and slides. He handed her her flipflops. She gave him another big hug and a sloppy kiss.

"Good night." She told him and turned to walk toward her house.

"See you tomorrow?" Kyle audibly whispered.

"We'll see." Mary said softly, as she continued walking and went in to her house.

A sexually satisfied Kyle watched Mary go inside. He vowed to himself to get an early start on the raised garden tomorrow so he could have all afternoon with Mary, hopefully. He knew he would be out late to dinner tomorrow night with Justin and Audrey, who are leaving the baby with Audrey's mother in Center City for the night. There will not be an opportunity for a repeat.

Kyle then walked back into Justin and Audrey's house, used the bathroom, walked out to the living room, up the stairs and opened the door to the guest room. The guest room is next to the upstairs bathroom and has a window facing the backyard. He wore only his shorts. He threw his t-shirt on the floor and kicked off his slides. He dropped his body on the guest bed, an old mattress with a fitted sheet and a top sheet. He thought about what had just happened, and soon fell asleep.

Once inside her house, Mary walked past the downstairs bathroom into the kitchen. In a daze from what just happened, she began to shake before catching herself. She had just given herself to a young man whom she just met. This made her uneasy. It was not just that, but she felt she had subconsciously sought to show him that she could please him more than all those young women out there, who no doubt had this gem in their sights.

She was also concerned about what Justin and Audrey would think about her behavior. Justin, in particular, seemed to put her on a pedestal.

Mary took a deep breath. She walked over to the bar and took out the bottle bourbon. She opened the freezer for a couple of ice cubes, dropped them in a glass and filled it more than halfway with bourbon.

"Mary!" she heard Steve call out from the top of the stairs, in front of the upstairs bathroom.

"Yes honey! I'm in the kitchen." Mary called out to Steve to ensure he could hear her.

She realized that if Steve came downstairs he would immediately smell and see her cum and pussy juice smeared body, wild hair, and just-fucked look. She also realized that if she were any other wife that she knew, she would be in big trouble. In her case, she knew that if Steve found her like this, he would be liable to cum in his pants again and recommit his undying devotion to her. She chuckled to herself and yelled to Steve.

"I'll be up in a couple minutes baby. I'm getting tired."

"Ok." Steve responded before going into the bathroom and then back to bed.

As she took another sip of bourbon, Mary calmed down.

"I'll never see this this guy again once he leaves. Have some fun." she said to herself. "Don't overthink this."

Mary took one more big sip of bourbon before putting her glass down. She went upstairs to the bathroom. She turned on the shower, used the toilet, and put her hair up, to keep it dry. She lathered up with soap, used the handheld shower head, lingering a bit long on her pussy, while closing her eyes and thinking about Kyle.

She finished in the shower and stepped out. She dried herself with her plush blue towel, brushed her teeth, flossed and used mouthwash, lots of it. Mary then walked down the hall to the bedroom and walked in, dropping her towel and deciding to just sleep naked.

Seeing that Steve looked to be sleeping, she quietly slipped into bed and pulled the sheet over herself. She turned on her side, away from Steve and got into a semi-curl, closing her eyes. Mary saw visions of Kyle, holding her, taking care of her, making love to her, thrusting his big hard dick into her pussy from behind, just taking her. Suddenly, reawakened to real life, she felt Steve shift and spoon her, his hard cock resting between her ass cheeks.

"Hey baby." Steve whispered into Mary's ear. "How about a little action?"

Mary felt Steve's touch and appreciated his spooning move, thinking, "In the past, he could not even pull that off effectively."

She felt a little guilty about not telling Steve about what she had just experienced with Kyle. He would love it. He would want to fuck her brains out. But Kyle had worn her out. Mary did not think she had anything left to give.

"I'm sorry sweetie, like I said before, my pussy is worn out. Maybe tomorrow night."

"That's fine Mary. I totally get it." He wrapped her in his arms and held her tight. A few minutes passed and Steve could tell from her breathing that Mary had fallen asleep. He turned over, opened the drawer to his nightstand and pulled out the lubricant. He squirted just the right amount on his cock and jerked off, thinking about the story Mary told him last night about her trysts with Tommy. He soon shot his load onto a towel he had brought into bed with him. Soon after, he fell asleep too.

On Tuesday morning at 6:30 am, the guest room door in Justin and Audrey's house was flung open. Justin walked in, looked at a groggy Kyle and inhaled deeply.

"Bro, it smells like pussy in here! Did you tap that hot cougar last night or what?"

Kyle looked up at Justin, trying to get his bearings, as he was in a deep sleep when Justin barged in.

"Listen to yourself, Justin. I chatted with that nice lady for a few minutes. She said 'good night' and I said the same to her."

Justin was not having it. "C'mon Kyle. You definitely tapped her. Did you sneak her up here? I think you did. Audrey would freak!"

"Fuck you asshole." Kyle responded. "What time are we meeting at that restaurant tonight?"

"6:30 pm. Don't be late. This place gets busy." Justin answered.

Kyle was relieved to have moved Justin on to a new topic. He had been thinking about things as he lay in bed after coming in last night. Mary had made him complicit in their now shared secret and he felt he needed to honor her secret.

He would be returning to the area for work in two months, and staying, not at Justin and Audrey's house, but at a Center City hotel. He might want Mary to sneak down to spend a night or two with him, while he would attempt to sample other local talent the other nights. Any details shared with Justin now, could end up being spilled by Justin's big mouth. Kyle did not want Justin to open his mouth, say something stupid, and ruin his chance to spend more time with this sexy, redheaded woman.

Next door, at Mary and Steve's, Steve left home at 7:00am, and as his new routine, left Mary coffee, as she prefers that it be prepared, on her night table, next to her.

Before departing, he kissed her forehead, and said "I love you," before he walked out and left for work.

Unlike other mornings when she turned over and went back to sleep, Mary sat up, drank her coffee and got out of bed.

Mary could already hear a hammer crashing against nails out back and knew that Kyle was already at work. She thought about the sledge hammer between his legs that drove her over the edge last night and felt herself moistening.

Soon, she dusted and vacuumed the bedroom and changed the bedsheets. She then went downstairs to sweep and mop the hardwood floors in the living room, dining room and kitchen. She boiled water to steep teabags in preparation for iced tea.

She finished her tasks by 9:00 am. Mary then called her local nail salon, which is only a few blocks away. "Good morning! I'm sorry to call at the last minute. I need a manicure and pedicure this morning. Do you have anything available?"