Warm, Sultry, Kiss Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are lucky, Mary." responded Antoinette, the proprietor. "We just had a cancellation. Can you come at 10?"

"Um, sure." Mary replied. "Thanks! See you soon!"

"Of course." came the reply.

Mary dashed upstairs and jumped in the shower. She brought her shaving gel into the shower and shaved her pussy bare. While ensuring every part of the area surrounding her pussy was carefully shaved, she thought about how Steve will react when he sees her and the questions he will ask. Forty five minutes later, she was out the door, and on her way.

Returning home at noon, it was already a sweltering hot day. Mary walked into the house and turned the air conditioner up in order to cool down the house.

She went upstairs and walked into the home office where Steve sometimes worked. It used to be one of the kids bedrooms. The room looks out into the back yard. Mary walked in, over to the window and looked out onto the neighbors property. Working in the neighbors back yard, with his back turned, was Kyle, shirtless, his glistening tan reflecting the rays of the bright hot sun. Chills coursed through Mary's body as she gazed upon him, working so hard, sweating, in the steamy heat of a Southeast Pennsylvania June day.

Mary collected herself and went downstairs, opened the fridge, and went to work, making several small sandwiches, slicing a tomato and tearing some lettuce. She opened the fridge again and finished making the iced tea she had brewed earlier.

When everything was prepared, she went back upstairs to the bedroom to change. From her closet, she pulled out her short red sundress. She often wears this dress over her bikini when at the beach. She liked that it showed off her cleavage, hugged her body tightly, flared at her hips and ended above her knees. The dress matched her bright red nail polish, all shiny and new, on her fingers and toes.

She opened her drawer and pulled out a pair of red, silk panties that Steve bought her two weeks ago. She had not worn them for him yet. She put on the panties and the dress. Mary decided to skip the bra. She went back in her closet and pulled out her red designer sandals with three inch heels, which showed off her sexy legs, small feet and toes.

Mary put the sandals on and walked down the hall to the full length mirror. She felt really put together. But the thought occurred to her that maybe she was not dressed appropriately for a summer weekday. After all, she would be relaxing, spending time on her deck, while a gorgeous hunk next door tried to concentrate on finishing a project involving physical labor.

"Maybe this is too much."

Mary walked back to the bedroom to rectify the problem. She took off her sandals, then her panties. She put the panties back in the drawer, then put the sandals back on her feet. She walked back down the hall and checked herself in the mirror again.

"That's much better."

Mary descended the staircase and walked back to the first floor bathroom. While looking at herself in the bathroom mirror, she brushed her long red hair, and took one last look at herself.

"Ok. I'm ready."

She walked into the kitchen, took the pitcher of iced tea from the fridge, filled two tall glasses with ice from the freezer and poured the tea in the two glasses.

Mary then took the two glasses outside to her deck. She looked over at Kyle, whose back faced her, as he was shoveling garden soil into the newly constructed raised garden beds in Justin and Audrey's back yard. Kyle wore nothing more than work boots and basketball shorts. He was drenched in sweat, and had streaks of dirt on his legs, arms and back.

"Hey Kyle." Mary casually called to him from her side of the fence with the glasses in her hand, "Do you have time to take a break? Have some iced tea? Eat some lunch?"

Kyle turned and saw Mary. He leaned on his shovel, using his hand to wipe the sweat from his brow. At this moment, he is not sure he had ever seen a woman looking sexier than Mary looked now. An erection immediately formed in his shorts. With his oversized member, it was quite noticeable.

Mary looked at Kyle and smiled at him as she saw his reaction to seeing her.

"That sounds great Mary. I am literally just finishing up."

Mary put the glasses down on her picnic table, which had an umbrella for the shade.

"I'll leave the iced tea here and go in and get the sandwiches. Come over through the back gate. You know how it opens." Mary teased as she gave him a wink and went back into the house.

When she came back outside Kyle had already walked on to her deck and had started drinking the iced tea. He sat on one of the two garden chairs, near the table. Mary put the sandwich tray on the table and sat across from him in the other chair, with the table to their side.

Mary and Kyle made small talk, which included Kyle telling her more Napa Valley stories and Mary responding back in kind.

Kyle relaxed on his chair with his legs casually spread apart. Mary, enjoying her sandwich, tea, and the conversation, sat demurely, with her left leg crossed over her right.

Finally, Kyle broached the topic, in a quieter tone so eavesdroppers would not be able to hear. "Mary, that was really hot last night. You are so fucking sexy."

Mary blushed and her heartbeat quickened. "I really enjoyed last night too," she said, shyly. "I'm sorry I rushed inside. That was very intense. Some emotions, that I didn't expect, stirred me up," Mary paused, "anyway, Kyle, I definitely wanted to see you today. I'm so glad you're here."

"Mary, it was hotter than hot." Kyle responded to her, his cock getting hard again. "But, aren't you worried about getting caught by your husband? To be honest, as hot as this is, I don't need an angry husband coming home unexpectedly, and finding me plowing his wife."

Mary let out a giggle and leaned in slightly toward Kyle and said softly, "Frankly, if it happened that way, he'd likely take his place in a corner of the room and jerk off while watching us."

"Oh," Kyle said feeling a little relieved, "Like my former team mate Bob, he'll invite me over to watch me fuck his wife Jen, sometimes. She's a hot wife."

"Really?" Mary asked quizzically, "You're friend invites you over to fuck his wife in front of him? How does an arrangement like that even come about?"

"Well," a self confident Kyle answered, "That's one of the perks to having a nine and a half inch dick. I have friends who'll ask me to fuck their wives or girlfriends. Or their wife of girlfriend tells them to ask me."

"Really?" Mary asked in amazement.

"Of course, I only fuck the super hot ones." the jock answered with a wink and a smirk.

"Um," A flabbergasted Mary answered. "That is a world I didn't realize exists."

"Jen is probably the hot wife I've played with the most. It's funny. She sends me selfies of herself every time she buys a new thong bikini, which is often. I don't think Bob even knows about half the crazy shit she texts me. It wouldn't matter though, Bob worships the ground she walks on."

"Hmmm," Mary responded, "Bob sounds like Steve."

"So you're a hot wife, Mary?"

"I guess that is what I am. I've heard the term. I never really thought of myself as a hot wife. It seems to me, from what I've heard, men sell this idea to their wives as if they are bestowing a new freedom upon them. Many men still want to set the ground rules for their wives, which is still just controlling them, by another means. They want to see their wives as sex objects, which is pretty traditional.

"Well I am not the sum of my husband's sexual fantasies. I am my own woman, with my own wants and needs. If I'm going to play along with this lifestyle, it is going to be on my terms.

"For example, nothing against your friends Bob and Jen, but I have no interest in Steve watching me have sex with someone else. When I am with him, we are alone and focused on each other. If I am going to have other lovers, I will treat them the same way, or I won't bother!"

After Mary's statement, there was a long pause, awkward at first, but as their eyes gazed at each other in silence, the fire started to burn. Mary and Kyle's eyes were initially locked into each other, but then they each stole glances at other parts of each others bodies. Mary then conjured up her inner Sharon Stone. She uncrossed her left leg slowly, before crossing her right leg over it, making sure Kyle could see her shaved pussy under her dress.

Kyle's jaw dropped, and his cock grew even harder. "Mary, let's have some fun."

Mary stood up and looked down at Kyle.

"Follow me upstairs to my bedroom."

She took the empty tray and glasses in her arms. Kyle jumped to to get to the screen door and open it for Mary, before following her inside.

As she led the sweaty young masterpiece into her spotless bedroom with clean sheets, Mary was feeling aroused by the thought of a dirty, sweaty Kyle ravaging her. She could not wait until she could take her dress off. Through her senses she could already taste his salty sweat, and wanted to soon be covered with his sweat and dirt.

Without wasting time, Mary took her dress off. She left her heels on, turned to Kyle and directed him to take off his work boots and shorts. He did as directed and stood naked before her. Mary and Steve's bedroom immediately took on the smell of a working mans socks and sweat on a hot, humid day.

Mary dropped to her knees and began sucking Kyle's cock. She went down on him, as deeply as she could, causing herself to gag on his salty tasting, big stick. Like last night, she soon slipped her left hand between his leg and inserted her ring finger, with ease into Kyle's sweaty, lubricated ass. The diamond on her wedding ring tickled the outside of his anus. Kyle reacted with a moan, indicating his pleasure.

Mary thought she had found Kyle's secret desire and wanted to explore further. She began finger fucking his anus while sucking his cock. Kyle's mounting pleasure was evident when he whispered to Mary, "You are so fucking hot, Mary, so fucking hot."

With that though, Kyle picked Mary up and put her on the bed, laying her down on her back. He knelt between her legs and looked down at her completely bare pussy. He spread her legs open, while she lifted them up off the bed, with her heels in the air. He moved his mouth down to her pussy. Kyle began eating her out, using his tongue to stimulate her clit and then, probing her vagina, as he moved his right hand under her butt and with one of his fingers, began playing with her anus.

As Mary felt the wonders of Kyle's tongue and hands all over her body, her revelations continued.

"Even his tongue is muscular." as he probed deeper and all around the insides of her pussy.

Suddenly, as her emerging orgasm built, she began squirting, all over Kyle, and the bed. She initially felt embarrassed by her loss of bodily control, but was strengthened by witnessing a drenched Kyle, eagerly soldiering on, delivering prolonged ecstasy to the 51 year old, mother of three.

Soon Kyle took Mary and turned her over. He began fucking her doggy style. Within a minute, he was pounding Mary with great force, and Mary was screaming incoherently, but joyously.

By this time, Mary had entrusted herself to Kyle again as he had his way with her, giving her unlimited pleasure, using her body for his own pleasure.

"Take me Kyle. I'm all yours." She gushed, as her pussy continued to do the same.

Kyle, reaching with his large left hand, moving from left to right, gathered Mary's hair and took hold. He firmly, but gently, pulled her head back with her hair so that her head faced forward. He began slowly thrusting into Mary from behind, pushing his cock as far into her as possible. As he bent forward behind her back, she could feel his breath on her neck and shoulders. Mary shuttered, feeling his breath, as he held her so vulnerably and intimately. He soon resumed fucking her harder, maintaining his grip on her hair with his left hand.

"Ahhh!" Mary yelled out as a sharp slap came down upon her right butt cheek from Kyle's large right hand. Two more slaps quickly followed. Kyle looked down and saw a red welt developing on Mary's ass cheek.

Mary's increased excitement was evident by her reaction. She pushed her pussy back harder on Kyle when his spanking began.

She thought to herself, "I've wanted to submit to this stud since he came into my life straight out of central casting last night!"

Kyle stopped slapping Mary's butt and started pounding Mary's pussy harder.

Finally, after twenty minutes of plowing Mary from behind, producing soaked sheets through to the mattress pad, Kyle turned Mary over to take her missionary style. He figured he would do a better job of holding off his orgasm, until he could put his dick in Mary's mouth and have her swallow his sperm.

Kyle continued to pound Mary's pussy and was about to cum. Mary sensed this as she saw his body starting to tighten. As Kyle began to pull his manhood from Mary, Mary reached her arms down and grabbed his tight butt cheeks in her hands, and pulled him back inside her. She held Kyle tightly, wanting to capture every ounce of his cum. Kyle exploded inside Mary, with a thick, voluminous load, shot through his nine and a half inch love muscle. Kyle stayed in Mary, pumping more cum into her but at a diminishing rate, until he was seemingly emptied out.

Mary had never felt so much cum inside of her, so deep inside her too. She likened the feeling to having a warm milkshake inserted through her insides into her rib cage.

As a happy Kyle pulled his cum and pussy juice slathered cock from Mary, her regular routine of kegel exercises came in handy. She slowly wrung every remaining drop from him, prolonging his orgasm and her own. A spent Kyle laid down next to her. He really enjoyed cumming inside Mary.

Mary straddled Kyle, getting as close to him as she possibly could and putting her right hand on his strapping chest. She rested it there, occasionally squeezing his hard chest muscles, as if to confirm that he was real.

Mary was aroused thinking about how her right ass cheek was in such pain. She knew she had a large red welt. For the next few days, she knew, the pain would serve as a reminder of how this strong young man had taken her, and turned her into his slut.

Kyle's massive amount of cum leaked profusely from Mary's pussy, down her legs, onto Kyle, and through to the bed. She felt completely satisfied and admitted to herself that she had a crush on this fellow. She could not keep her hands (or body) off him.

"Mary," Kyle said to her. "Give me your number. I'm coming back to the area in two months and staying at a Center City hotel. I want you to stay with me while I am in town, if you want. I'll give you a room key."

Mary was quietly joyful Kyle wanted to see her again, but more so, because he asked for her number and invited her to stay with him. Mary did not want to be the older woman asking the younger man for his number. Though, in her heart of hearts, she knew she would have.

"Absolutely I will give you my number, Kyle. Tell me when you're coming back to town. I'll tell Steve not to expect me at home while you're here."

"That's awesome! But I have another question for you, hot wife Mary. Why the secrecy around our little affair?"

Mary thought for a moment before answering.

"First, I don't want Justin and Audrey knowing all of my business, so please use your discretion in talking about us." Mary said, looking Kyle in the eye.

"Don't worry Mary. I understand and I will."

"And as for Steve, I thought it would be hotter if I tell him about you when you're gone. He'll learn that I cuckolded him with you right under his nose, and in our marital bed! That will drive him crazy. Besides, he might be hanging around more if he knew about us, I wanted you alone."

Mary then moved down Kyle's body and took his limp, cum and pussy soaked cock in her mouth and slowly licked him clean. Kyle soon became hard again. Mary would not let him move. She slowly sucked his cock at the same pace for fifteen minutes before Kyle shot another load, which Mary enthusiastically swallowed.

Mary then moved herself back up Kyle's body until she was again by his side. She again leaned her body into his, with her right knee up resting on his midsection, while her touchy right hand went back to softly groping his chest and shoulders.

Kyle felt tired from a long day of physical labor, followed by hard sex with Mary. He closed his eyes and dozed off, while Mary continued to caress him.

Mary's cell phone rang. She looked over at the dresser and saw that Steve was calling. She got off of Kyle and scooted across the bed to answer.

"Hi baby!" Mary said cheerily, "How are things?"

"Hi Mary. I am on my way home. I'll be there in half an hour. That project is blowing up. I have to be on the first flight to Toledo tomorrow morning. With flight schedules and my meetings, I won't be home until Saturday night!"

"Oh Steve. I'm sorry."

"That's ok Mary. I decided to come home early today so we could get a head start on our night of romance!"

"Oh." Mary responded.

Steve continued, "So if you have some young stud in bed with you, it's time to get rid of him now."

Mary panicked, thinking Steve may have figured things out, maybe even set this whole thing up. She would feel humiliated had Steve played a role in setting her up with Kyle. She soon came to her senses when she remembered that Steve was calling from his car, and he makes a variation on the same joke every time he calls to tell her he is coming home early.

"Ok." Mary responded. "I'm going to tell him to leave now. See you soon sweetie."

Mary hung up and looked over at her napping lover. She nudged him while whispering, "Kyle, you need to get up and go back to Justin and Audrey's. Steve is on his way home. I have to clean up."

Kyle barely stirred. Mary began gently rubbing his cock. Kyle hardened as he opened his eyes. Mary smiled at him.

"You have to go now darling."

Mary brought up her contacts on her phone and handed it to Kyle. "Put your number in here. I'll text you, and we'll have each others numbers. Text or call me whenever you want, at any time of the day or night."

Mary soon got Kyle out of the house and cleaned up, starting with the bedsheets and mattress pad.

Steve came home soon after. The house was clean as a whistle, much to the surprise of Steve.

"Wow." Steve said looking around and smelling the freshness from the cleaning products and air fresheners.

"Well Mary, I can see what you did today. You cleaned every inch of this place."

"Oh Steve. It wasn't that much."

"Don't be silly Mary. Just don't forget to build some fun into your day once in a while."

Steve saw that Mary had a new manicure and pedicure. He really liked the shade of red she chose. It matched her hair perfectly.

"Mary, you know that's my favorite shade of nail polish for you! You look stunning! How about dinner and a movie tonight, so I can show you off!"

Mary, who felt a bit bruised and sore from her two encounters with Kyle was walking gingerly. Her right ass cheek felt as though it were on fire. The idea of walking through a restaurant or theatre parking lot pained her to even contemplate, but she would rather do anything than have sex. Her body needed a break.

Mary considered how she would handle Steve's desire for sex.

"When taken by a man like Kyle, there can be no sloppy seconds for Steve. Kyle cleaned off my plate and emptied my pantry!"

Mary and Steve drove to O'Mally's. Mary ordered the O'Mally Special, as always, and a shot of tequila. Steve ordered the Shepard's Pie and a Stout.

Steve and Mary went right home from the movie, which they both enjoyed. It was about a rag tag, diverse band of men and women, drawn together by their love of family, stunt driving and saving the world from evil.