Warm, Sultry, Kiss Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe I'm seeing you guys!" Mary said, almost at the top of her lungs as she stood up. She stood on her tippy toes and embraced and kissed Jameer and Taylor, one at a time, joking with them about how tall they were.

"Are you here with someone Mary?" Jameer asked.

"Can we join you and buy you a drink?" Taylor followed.

"Please join me. My date won't be here until later." Mary said, nonchalantly, as she looked at the two young men, the same age as Kyle. Mary immediately pondered the possibilities, when a chill went down her spine, causing her to shudder.

"Are you cold, Mary?" Jameer said as he put his large, warm right hand on her arm.

"Um, not at all, actually." Mary replied as she sat back down with Jameer and Taylor sitting on either side of her.

"Your date, Mary?" Taylor asked, with a knowing grin. "Is it your husband?"

"Not a chance," Mary shot back, with her own sly grin. "He can't afford this place!"

The men laughed. They ordered appetizers and a round of drinks. The banter continued, as the bar began to fill up with well-dressed, young professionals. Eventually, Mary was telling Jameer and Taylor about how she received a permanent hall pass from her husband. She told them how she and Kyle met, even detailing how she was caught on her neighbor's hidden camera, giving Kyle a blowjob in their living room.

"So, what about you two gentlemen? What brings you to the Ranstead tonight? And do you always hang around together?"

"Taylor and I have been like brothers since we attended business school together." Jameer answered, smiling at his friend. "We were both hired by the same real estate investment company. Taylor lives in Manhattan and I have my own place here in the suburbs, just off the Schuylkill. We have a meeting here tomorrow morning and can't be late."

Mary was beginning to feel tipsy again and was enjoying talking to Jameer and Taylor. Her imagination was running wild and her heart beating faster as she thought about all three young men, sharing her up in the hotel room. She tried to calm herself down and began looking around the bar for distraction.

"Let me see, two handsome and available gentlemen like you two, there must be some nice-looking young women here for you."

Taylor ran his right hand softly up and down Mary's back while Jameer simultaneously ran his fingers up Mary's bare leg toward the slit in her dress. Mary closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Hmmm." Mary said softly. "You are giving me some wild ideas."

Both men immediately drew closer to Mary as she uttered her remark.

"Like what, Mary?" Taylor whispered in her ear from behind. Jameer kept rubbing his hand on her upper, inner thigh.

At that moment, Kyle, the blonde haired, golden tanned, Californian, in a polo shirt, sport jacket, dark blue jeans and brand-new cowboy boots, stepped up to the group.

"This looks like the party!" Kyle said.

A slightly drunk Mary jumped to her feet, embraced Kyle and gave him a warm, sultry, kiss. While they kissed, her back was turned to Jameer and Taylor, both now standing. Kyle shook hands and exchanged winks with each of them.

Then, Mary abruptly broke her hug with Kyle and scooted backwards, in between Jameer and Taylor, and put her arms around their waists.

"Kyle! I met Jameer and Taylor two weeks ago and as I was sitting here, having a drink and eating dinner, they walked through the door! I took that as a sign!" Mary said as she turned and looked at each man, beaming, before looking straight at Kyle again.

"I think we should invite these two gentlemen up to our room and reenact that sexy hot video you sent me last week!"

Kyle's face turned red, then he smiled.

"That's a great idea, Mary. What do you guys think? Jameer? Taylor?"

Jameer and Taylor looked at each other and grinned, the answer being obvious.

"Sweet!" Kyle continued. "I'll order a round of drinks and have them delivered to the room."

Kyle stepped up to the bar to order and Jameer settled the bar bill. Taylor brought his hand down and put it on Mary's butt. Mary turned to him, put her arms around him and started kissing him in front of the whole bar.

Soon, they were on their way upstairs. As they walked through the lobby, Mary was between Jameer and Taylor with her arms around each. They reciprocated. Mary looked over to see if Henry was still working, but there was someone else behind the lobby desk.

They got on the elevator. Mary turned to Jameer and made out with him while he put his arms around her and grabbed her butt cheeks, squeezing them. Mary, with one arm around Jameer, reached over and ran her other hand up and down the outline of Kyle's cock.

When the elevator doors opened on the fifth floor, she broke from Jameer and began making out with Taylor again as they exited. Mary pulled her hand from Kyle and rubbed it over Taylor's cock, with their tongues still entwined. Kyle and Jameer pushed them along to make sure they kept walking.

When they got to the room, Kyle opened the door. Mary announced she needed to use the bathroom and ducked in the door to the immediate left. The three men walked straight to the couch and chairs. Jameer and Taylor each sat in an armchair. Kyle walked around the coffee table and sat on the couch. They laughed and made jokes to each other about their upcoming triple-teaming of sexy Mary.

Mary used the toilet, brushed her teeth and her hair. She listened to the three men as she lightly applied make-up and reapplied her red lipstick. In their excited, raised voices, they joked about each other's alleged dick sizes, sexual prowess and Mary's likely blowjob expertise, which Kyle emphatically affirmed.

Mary slipped off her dress and unhooked her bra. Wearing only her pale pink lace panties and black heels, Mary took one final look at herself in the mirror.

"I'm ready."

Mary walked out of the bathroom, in her panties and heels, toward the men with her tits jiggling as she approached. The room became quiet. She stopped in between the chairs in which Jameer, and Taylor sat. Both men swiveled toward Mary.

All three men were drawn to Mary's medium sized breasts and long red hair. Her light pink, small, hard nipples were complemented by her hair. But it was her toned, flat stomach, leading down to her lingerie model legs that revealed Mary as the total package.

"Damn Mary. You are fucking smoking!" Jameer said as he looked up from his chair, his knees apart.

Mary dropped to her knees. Jameer quickly squeezed his legs together as he pulled down his pants and kicked them off. He sat up in his chair, unbuttoned his shirt and was in the middle of pulling that off when Mary moved in between his legs and pushed his knees apart. As his shirt came off, Mary caught a look at Jameer's monster member, which could be a cock double for Kyle's cock, but for its different hue.

She bent down at her hips and took his semi-hard cock in her hand. She put the head of his cock in her mouth. Jameer sat back and put his hands behind his head, his eyes focused on Mary, as she went to work. Soon his long, thick cock was hard. Mary, like she had reacted to Kyle a month ago, was awed by Jameer's size and considering her strategy for attacking it.

Once Taylor and Kyle saw Jameer taking his clothes off, they followed suit. They watched Mary begin to go to town on Jameer's gargantuan piece. While Mary knelt between Jameer's knees, Taylor and Kyle were standing on either side of her, with their hard cocks protruding, waiting for her attention.

Knowing she was being closely watched, Mary wanted to give a blowjob worthy of Jameer's lofty expectations and hot enough for Kyle and Taylor that their cocks would be ready for action when called upon.

Gripping Jameer's massive shaft with her small hand, Mary bent all the way down between his knees to take Jameer's balls into her mouth, displaying her ass to Taylor and Kyle. She pulled up his ball sack, licked the back of his taut, hairless, scrotum and half of his perineum. She sucked his balls, one at a time, as each was a mouthful. Jameer sat still, comfortable in his chair while Mary served his cock.

When Mary was done twirling the tip of her tongue all over Jameer's ball sack, she moved to the base of his shaft and looked up at him. Jameer smiled at her as she used her tongue to slowly lick the length of his shaft until she wrapped her lips around the head. She gave him a quick wink and plunged down on him, causing herself to gag. Soon, her saliva covering his cock, she cupped his balls and jacked him off, while she continued forcefully plunging her mouth up and down his shaft.

Mary could hear Jameer encouraging her and telling Taylor and Kyle that she knew exactly how to handle his cock. She could hear Taylor and Kyle urging her on. It made Mary hot to have an engaged audience. She heard Taylor murmur about looking forward to his turn.

Mary gently pulled her mouth from Jameer's cock and used his knees to push herself back up to a straight kneeling position. To the immediate left and right of Mary's face were two hard cocks, belonging to the two hard bodied men who stood on either side of her.

She looked up at both and smiled as she took a shaft in each hand. Mary thought she would tackle the most difficult challenge first, so she took Kyle's huge stick in her mouth. It was every bit as thick and long as she remembered it as she gave him a blowjob, while jerking off Taylor's more medium sized cock in her left hand.

Taylor put his right hand on the back of Mary's head, holding it steady for Kyle, who stuffed his cock into the the back of her throat. Kyle pumped his cock in Mary's mouth, causing her to gag again, before Taylor relaxed his arm and let go. Back in control, Mary doubled down on Kyle's cock, bringing hoots and hollers from the trio.

Mary was enjoying Kyle's familiar cock but wanted to taste Taylor, whose encouragement of her cock sucking had risen above the others in volume and vulgarity. Mary pulled her mouth from Kyle's shaft and let go of his cock as she shifted on her knees to give her full attention to Taylor.

Mary felt relief when she sized up Taylor's cock after handling Jameer and Kyle's two tree trunks. Taylor's cock was not as thick and long as Kyle or Jameer's. However, Taylor had sized up Mary too. He was well prepared to surpass her expectations and turn Mary into his slut.

Mary let go of Taylor's cock as she moved to switch hands and begin sucking him off. As she did so, Taylor stepped forward, reached down, grabbed his ball sack and placed it on Mary's open mouth. Mary responded to Taylor's aggressiveness by enthusiastically sucking his balls, licking his scrotum, and ducking her head under his legs, using the tip of her tongue to lick the back of his balls and most of the length of his perineum toward his anus.

Taylor lifted his ball sack from Mary's mouth and pushed his cock in. Mary looked up at Taylor as he told her he wanted her to suck his dick like she never sucked a dick before. Mary used her mouth and hands and devoured Taylor's cock.

Next, Taylor put his hand behind her head and held her steady as he swung his hips back and forth, face fucking Mary. Mary, increasingly aroused by Taylor's assertiveness, realized that what seemed like a mere, medium sized cock when she saw it, was a lot bigger in action.

Taylor pulled his hand from the back of Mary's head and high-fived the other two men, joking that he had elicited Mary's best blowjob performance. Mary, getting turned on by hearing Taylor call her his slut, sucked and stroked Taylor's cock harder in response.

"You like it when I call you my slut, don't you?" Taylor teased Mary.

Mary could not take it anymore. Still sucking Taylor's cock, she reached her free hand down under her panties and began fingering herself, which was noticed and celebrated by the three men with another round of high fives.

A hard knock came to the door. The action continued.

"Room Service!" The voice said from the other side of the door.

Kyle walked to the door, realized he was naked with an erection, and went into the bathroom to grab a towel to wrap himself. He opened the door, giving the young male server a wild view before getting in front of the door and almost completely closing it behind himself.

"Do you want me to bring the tray in and put it on your coffee table?" The eager young man asked.

"No thanks, Bro." Kyle matter-of-factly retorted.

While the young man held a tray of four dirty martini's and four bottles of water, Kyle navigated signing the check, leaving a big tip and holding his towel up over his cock. He pushed the door wide open one more time to get the tray and himself back into the room. The server got a good view of Mary sucking two men's cocks, unperturbed by anything going on at the door. But this would not be this young server's lucky night. The door slammed shut in his face.

Kyle brought the tray across the room to the coffee table. Mary's hands gripped Taylor and Jameer's cocks, while she took turns sucking each one. Mary stopped when she heard the tray touch the table. Taylor and Jameer helped her up. Mary opened a bottle of water and took a big swig before everyone picked up a martini glass and took sips, while they caught their breath.

"I needed that." Mary said as she put the drink back down. Taylor then looked at Mary as she stood before the three younger men.

"Mary." Taylor said. "You know those panties need to come off, right?"

Mary smiled and obliged. She pulled them straight down, bending over. Standing back up, she presented her naked body to the men. They each praised her hot nakedness.

"I must have that right now." Taylor declared lustily.

"What's keeping you?" Mary said, in a faux innocent tone.

Taylor bent down toward Mary's waist, wrapped his arms around her naked body and hoisted her over his shoulder.

"You go Taylor!" Jameer said, as Taylor walked a laughing Mary across the room and laid her on her on the king bed. He got up on the bed with her. Mary spread her legs for him.

"Spread your legs for me, that's it." Taylor said as he pushed his index finger into her pussy and under her fold until he reached her clit. An aroused Mary looked up at Taylor as he stroked her clit and ran his finger down the inside of her pussy lips before pushing two fingers inside and all around. Mary was already soaked.

He then moved up on Mary, getting ready to fuck her.

An agreeable Mary spread her legs as wide as possible and held them up with her hands.

Taylor looked down at Mary's big, open vagina with porn star, perfect pussy lips. He carefully lined up his cock as Mary braced for his pounding. Taylor bent down and kissed Mary's neck, behind her ear, eliciting muffled coos and heavier throbbing in her pussy as he began fucking her.

Kyle and Jameer put down their drinks and walked over to the bed to get closer to the action. Taylor lifted his head up. Mary softly moaned, looking up at Taylor as he banged her, with increasing force and intensity. Mary, with her heels pointed straight up in the air, could not keep her voice down.

"Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me." She cried out.

Taylor was unrelenting in his pounding of Mary. Mary almost forgot about the two guys waiting to fuck her, she was fully focused on Taylor's magical mastery of her body and his dirty talk to her. Jameer and Kyle got up on the bed, forming a triangle with Taylor, with Mary in the middle.

"Oh Taylor, Taylor, Taylor!" Mary yelled as she pulled her legs open even wider, pushing her pelvis out to get as much of his manhood inside her as possible. She was having a wild orgasm. Taylor slowed, pushed his cock all the way in and felt her pussy tightening. She grunted and moaned and got off on his cock.

Taylor pulled his cock from Mary. Her took her by her left ankle and thigh and spun her toward Jameer.

"Your turn." Taylor said to his friend, with a smile.

Mary, her pussy soaking wet and noticing the room smelling of sex, looked up into Jameer's wanting eyes and then down at his big hard dick. She was breathing heavy and could only bring herself to meekly address Jameer in a soft voice, while staring into his eyes and spreading her legs wide again.

"Fuck me." She pleaded.

Mary gripped the bed sheets with her hands straight down to her sides. Jameer asserted himself, taking hold of each of her arms with his big hands, pinning them to the bed, he quickly filled her pussy with his cock. As she laid on her back, taking Jameer's pounding, her breasts bounced up and down. She moaned in delight at each hammering thrust Jameer delivered. Mary's eyes were closed as another massive orgasm burst forth.

Jameer moved his hands from Mary's arms as he slowed his onslaught. Suddenly, Mary felt a cock crammed in her mouth from her left. It was Kyle's cock, now going in and out, poking out her right cheek. Mary turned her head, brought her hand up to grab Kyle's shaft, and directed him straight into her mouth. Now she had Jameer pounding her pussy with his big cock while Kyle was fucking her mouth with his big cock. Taylor got off the bed and went to the nightstand where he picked up a tube of lubricant.

Jameer brought his left hand down and began stroking his thumb on Mary's clit. He pulled his dick out and used his other hand to invade the inside of Mary's vagina. She had to pull her mouth from Kyle's cock to screech with delight as she began squirting all over Jameer and the bed, which brought cheering and yet another round of high fives from the three men. Jameer then spun Mary in Kyle's direction.

Mary breathlessly looked up at Kyle, almost begging for his cock with her eyes, having given up control of her body. Kyle looked down at Mary's sweat glazed, red face and chest, her hard nipples and engorged, waiting pussy. Kyle lightly played with Mary's pussy and then decided to turn her over and take her doggy-style.

He got off the bed and stood behind her. As he flipped her over, he pulled her back toward the edge of the bed. He spread her knees further apart, so her pussy was level with his cock. He reached down to open her pussy lips with his fingers. He fit his dick inside, grabbed her by the hips and began fucking her, leading to more audible expressions of enjoyment by Mary.

Jameer laid himself down on the bed and positioned himself perpendicular to Mary. Mary took Jameer's cock in her mouth while Kyle drilled away from behind. Kyle spanked Mary's right ass cheek bringing grunts of erotic ecstasy from Mary who determinedly kept her focus on serving Jameer's cock.

Soon, Taylor tapped Kyle on the shoulder. Kyle backed away to allow Taylor to step in. While Mary continued sucking Jameer's large member, Taylor took his well lubed finger and began softly rubbing Mary's anus. Mary's ass seemed welcoming, so Taylor put his finger inside which led to Mary hungrily attacking Jameer's cock with even more vigor. Finally, Taylor replaced his finger, with his thumb, and resumed fucking Mary's pussy from behind.

After a few minutes, Taylor pulled out from Mary and turned to Kyle who pulled out a box of condoms. Jameer pulled Mary on top of him and moved them to the middle of the bed. Mary fit her pussy lips around his huge cock and mounted him, riding him cowboy style, and loudly getting off.

Seeing Taylor was ready, Jameer pulled Mary close so that her tits were up against his chest, her knees to his sides and her ass pointed up in the air.

Taylor got back on the bed, with a lubed condom on and got into a crouching position over Mary's ass. Mary, with her right hand on Jameer's chest to hold herself up, turned around to look up at Taylor as he pointed his dick on her anus. She reached back with her left hand on her left ass cheek and pulled it out to help ease his entry.

Taylor slowly pushed inside bringing a loud yelp from Mary. Crying out at first, her body clenched, and her face turned a darker shade of red as she burrowed her head into Jameer's chest, her hands grabbing the bedsheets.