Warm, Sultry, Kiss Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the help of lube, Mary's ass muscles soon gave way to Taylor's cock. He developed a rhythm with Jameer, who continued to fuck her pussy. Taylor moved his hands back and forth from her hips to her back, before spanking her left ass cheek, making it as red as her right ass cheek.

Mary, who for the first time in her life, was simultaneously being fucked in her pussy and her ass, rested her head on Jameer's left shoulder. Her breasts were on his chest while she reached both hands back to her ass cheeks and pulled them apart to help Taylor penetrate deeper.

"Yes. Fuck me! Make me your slut! I'm your slut! Fuck me all night!" She yelled, as Jameer enjoyed the feel of Mary's tits and Taylor appreciated her submission.

Mary saw Kyle on the bed, to her left, up on one knee. She pushed herself up with her hands on Jameer's wide chest. Kyle stuffed his mega-cock into her mouth. Kyle put one hand under her chin, the other on her head, and held her steady while face fucking her again.

At this point, they were all sweating profusely. The room smelled of ass, pussy and dick. Mary was lost in the feeling of ecstasy that enveloped her body as she thought about the three young studs, totally using her three holes for their hedonistic pleasure, in the age-old pursuit of getting off and having a good story to tell about it.

Taylor and Kyle nodded at each other. Taylor weaned his cock from Mary's ass, Kyle pulled his cock from her mouth and they switched places. While the men switched, and Kyle put his condom on, Jameer jackhammered Mary's pussy bringing wails of "Ah! Oh!" and "Fuck!" from her.

Jameer slowed down slightly as Taylor held her head steady and pushed his cock into her mouth, telling her to use lots of tongue. Tasting herself and the men, feeling the head of Kyle's cock on her ass, Mary pulled her ass cheeks apart again. Kyle easily grooved his long cock into Mary's open and waiting asshole.

It was almost overwhelming for Mary. Taylor was relentless with her mouth, leaving her gurgling and grunting. Kyle and Jameer quickly found their groove. When Kyle's nearly ten-inch dick pushed into Mary's ass, Jameer's came out of her pussy and vice versa. Mary wanted to scream in carnal bliss. but Taylor's thrusting dick prevented it.

Jameer then announced her wanted a turn at Mary's ass. Kyle pulled his dick out and threw off his condom. Taylor pulled his cock from her mouth and they got off the bed and stood to the side. He and Taylor played with their cocks watching Jameer turn Mary over on her back. As he got between her legs, he turned to Kyle by the nightstand.

"Give me one of those condoms." He spoke.

Jameer looked down at Mary. She looked up at his eyes, her legs pointed upward and open before him, awaiting his next move as he put the condom on his cock. Jameer pushed Mary's legs back exposing her pussy and her asshole and placed her legs over his shoulders.

Jameer moved in slowly and again pinned Mary's arms to the bed. He poked his covered, lubricated cock into Mary's welcoming, gaping asshole and pushed all the way in. They all looked at the wide-mouthed expression on Mary's face as almost the full extent of his manhood reached far up her ass.

Mary let out an almost silent yell as Jameer pounded her ass. Her voiceless scream morphed into a loud, guttural "Ahh" with each thrust. Jameer soon slowed his powerful thrusts into the depths of Mary's ass and unpinned her arms from the bed.

Her hands now free, an unleashed Mary played with her nipples, pinching them, and rubbing her hands all over her breasts. His pace quickened again. With the full force of Jameer raining down on her ass, Mary reached down with both hands and fingered her clit and pussy.

"Oh Fuck!" Jameer yelled out.

He pulled his dick from Mary's ass, tossed his condom and stood up on the bed over her. Mary took her fingers from her pussy and used her hands to push her tits up toward Jameer. She opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue.

"Fuck yes!" Jameer said, as shot his load down on Mary, splattering it mainly on her neck and breasts.

Mary rubbed his cum into her tits. With her fingers, she scooped up the pearls that were running down her neck and licked them off. As Jameer finished squeezing out his load, Mary gave him a wink and rubbed his excess jism into her tits.

She looked at the other two men standing by the bed.

"We're ready to finish on you, baby." Kyle told her.

"Come down to the floor and get back on your knees." Taylor followed.

Mary wasted no time. She got off the bed and knelt between Kyle and Taylor. Taylor nodded toward Kyle. Kyle put his dick in Mary's mouth who immediately started sucking him off while stoking his shaft, trying desperately to earn her lover's voluminous load. Remembering back to Kyle's last visit and the kinky move she made to get him to cum, she slipped her left hand under his legs and inserted her ring finger, with her wedding ring on it, into his ass.

She could sense Kyle's body tightening. He pulled out. Mary pulled back her hands, stuck out her tongue and waited for his load. Kyle's first shot landed on Mary's tongue and down her chin. The remainder hit the top of Mary's tits. Again, aware she was putting on a show, she rubbed it into her skin on her breasts and played with her nipples. She opened her mouth wider and stuck out her tongue to show Kyle his cum before swallowing.

Then, she turned on her knees to face Taylor.

Taylor stood over her with his hard dick in his right hand. Mary suddenly bent down and moved her face between his legs, under his balls. She licked his tight ball sack while he stroked his cock. When he was ready to cum, he lifted his scrotum up and off Mary and pointed his dick at her face. He proceeded to cover it with a copious load of cum. He high fived his friends while Mary used both of her hands to wipe his thick cum from her face.

"Wow, Mary! That was fucking hot." Kyle gushed as Taylor and Jameer added their rave reviews of her performance, while assuring her that being called a "nasty slut" was a high compliment.

Kyle walked toward the bathroom to get Mary a towel to wipe her face. Jameer began putting his pants back on.

"You are a fine piece of ass, Mary." Jameer enthusiastically said to her as Taylor helped her up from her knees. "I have to get back to my room and sleep now so I don't just fuck up and sleep all morning."

Kyle came back and handed Mary a towel. She wiped her face and took off her heels. She got up and slowly hobbled to the table to take another sip from her drink. Taylor went into the bathroom.

All dressed, Jameer said his good-byes. "Hey Mary, I still have your number. I'll give you a call."

"Great, Jameer." Mary responded with a tired smile. "I'd give you a kiss goodbye, but I'm covered in cum and have been sucking you and your friends cocks all night."

As Kyle walked him to the door, Jameer called to Taylor in the bathroom.

"Taylor! I'll see you in the lobby at 8:45 in the morning."

"You got it." Taylor responded through the door.

Kyle wore a towel around his waist as he opened the door for Jameer. He wanted to clarify a matter that could come up at the business meeting the next day. Kyle had the door almost closed behind himself as he and Jameer spoke quietly in the hallway for a few minutes. When they finished talking, Kyle closed the door behind him.

Kyle turned around and walked back into the room. Over on the bed, he saw Taylor sitting up against the headboard, with Mary sucking his cock again. Taylor was guiding her head up and down on his cock with his hand as Mary gave him a slow but intense blowjob. Kyle stood and watched.

"That's it. Just like that." Taylor said softly to Mary, who responded positively to his encouragement. "A little more of that. Yes. That's so hot. I love what you do with your tongue, perfect."

Mary could tell that he was getting ready to cum again. She looked up at Taylor to get his attention and maintained eye contact with him. He quickened his thrusting into her mouth. Finally, Mary felt a spurt of cum hit the back of her throat. That was followed by another geyser of cum which Mary had to struggle to avoid spitting back up. Mary finally pulled her mouth off his cock. She opened it wide to show Taylor her mouthful of his sperm. Mary then swallowed and went back to sucking and licking his cock and balls until she had licked them clean, All the while Kyle looked on, as if in a trance.

Before getting up, Taylor gave Mary a tight embrace and whispered in her ear, prompting a light giggle from Mary.

"Of course. I'll do that for you." Mary softly said, smiling at up at him.

Taylor hugged her again and kissed her on her neck. Mary cooed at the feel of his lips and warm breath. She wrapped her arms around him tightly. After a moment, Taylor extracted himself and popped out of bed. He got dressed and said his goodbyes.

"I need to get my beauty sleep for our big meeting tomorrow, Kyle!" He joked as they high fived, one more time, before Taylor was on his way out the door.

As Kyle closed the door behind him, Mary picked her sore body up from the bed. She walked toward the bathroom.

"Kyle, you have your big meeting tomorrow morning!" A slow, woozy, wobbly Mary said to Kyle, feeling every step she took in the depths of her ass. "I'm going to shower and meet you in bed, darling."

In the shower, Mary thought about the crazy MMMF sex she had just had with Taylor, Jameer and Kyle. She worried she left Kyle with little chance to say no when she suggested that they all go up to their room for a foursome. After all, she presented the idea to him at the bar with Jameer and Taylor on either arm. But it was Kyle who sent her a porn video with a menage a quatre scene. Surely, he was grateful that she took the initiative and made his fantasy happen for him.

While Mary showered, Kyle climbed into bed, exhausted yet amazed at what had just transpired. Kyle was certainly no prude about three-on-ones with hot wives, but he never intended to mix work with pleasure. After checking in to the hotel, dropping his bag in the room, he went down to the bar to look for Mary and was shocked to find her with Taylor and Jameer. When Mary immediately suggested a foursome, in front of them, he figured he had no choice but to go along with it. After all, he needed Taylor and Jameer in his corner.

Mary came out of the bathroom, feeling somewhat refreshed, but exhausted. She turned off the overhead light and the lamp on the nightstand. Getting into bed in the darkness and curling up next to Kyle with her hand caressing his bare, ripped, chest, it dawned on her that Taylor was including Kyle when he referred to "our" big meeting tomorrow.

"Kyle." Mary said, worried she put Kyle in a difficult position. "That meeting you're in town for. It's with Taylor and Jameer?"

"Well, yeah." Kyle said. "The developer and his lawyer will be there too."

"Are you kidding me? Oh, Kyle. I didn't know that." An embarrassed Mary said.

"It was an honest mistake, Mary. I understand." Kyle responded. "I usually don't like to mix work and play, but that was really hot tonight.

"Um, I hope you don't mind." Mary said, feeling foolish. "Taylor told me he has a really important meeting in the morning and one of my blowjobs would put him in the right mood. He's coming by at 7:30 in the morning!"

"That's okay, Mary."

"I had no idea, Kyle. I hope I didn't put you in an awkward position." Mary reiterated.

Mary and Kyle chatted for a while. Mary asked Kyle about his trip and all the cities he visited. She joked to Kyle that he likely had a girlfriend everywhere he went. Kyle told Mary of his recurring dream that began in Addis Ababa, that he would meet the love of his life in a leafy environment and would marry her soon after.

The chatting between the tired pair tailed off.

Mary continued running her hand gently over Kyle's strapping chest.

"I can't believe I let Taylor talk me into giving him a blowjob at 7:30 in the morning! Why do I let myself get talked into these things so easily?" Mary asked, rhetorically.

"Ha. That's okay, Mary." Kyle said. "I have to give credit to Taylor. He can talk anybody into anything. We're counting on him to convince cranky 'old man Morso' to make the right decision tomorrow."

"You mean Roger Morso?" Mary gasped.

"Yeah." Kyle answered.

"Do you know him?"