Warm, Sultry, Kiss Pt. 09

Story Info
Mary gives Taylor morning head and Kyle falls for Brandi.
4.7k words
4.27
6.8k
5

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday

"I shouldn't even let you come in!" Mary said to Taylor, with a scolding look on her face, having just opened the door to the hotel room she was sharing with Kyle.

It was 8:00 am. Mary was naked under her plush, white, monogrammed hotel bathrobe. The 51-year-old, former lingerie model had been up for an hour, showering, applying make-up and brushing her long red hair in preparation for her morning blowjob date with young, handsome, Taylor.

Taylor walked through the door, already in his dark gray suit and red tie, carrying a box of pastries. He walked across the room to place the box on the coffee table as he spoke to Mary.

"I stopped at the patisserie downstairs. What's the matter, Mary?" Taylor responded, as he turned back around to face her. "Where's Kyle?"

"Kyle left here at 7:15 to go downstairs. There was a typo in his presentation and he's getting the hotel to help him print out new copies." Mary replied, as she met him face to face in the middle of the room.

"Oh, well." Taylor said, with a devilish smirk. "Good for him, then."

"Taylor!" Mary said, admonishingly. "I sat with you and Jameer, eating and drinking at the bar last night, telling you all about how Kyle and I met, how my loving husband, Steve, gave me a permanent hall pass and how I was here to spend Kyle's free time with him while he's in town for an important business meeting with his firm's clients! Not once did either you or Jameer tell me that you already knew Kyle and that you were his clients! Why didn't you tell me you knew him?"

"Oh, that." Taylor said, mounting no defense.

"Taylor!" Mary continued. "Had I known you and Jameer were Kyle's clients, I would never have offered myself to the three of you, like I did, as soon as he got here!"

"Um. There's your answer, baby." Taylor joked.

Mary weakly smiled back at him. She was still exhausted and sore from the pounding that Taylor, Jameer and Kyle gave her the night before. Mary was still frustrated with herself for agreeing, last night, to give Taylor a morning blowjob.

But as much as she was afraid to admit it to herself, the good looking, persuasive young businessman had driven her over the edge the night before. Of the three men, it was the dominant Taylor who asserted himself, took control and set the tone for the night.

Taylor stepped forward, wrapped his arms around Mary, and kissed her deeply. After an intense minute long kiss, he untied her bathrobe. Mary let it drop to the floor, leaving her naked.

She looked up into the taller man's eyes and smiled at him seductively.

Mary dropped to her knees. She unbuckled Taylor's belt, unhooked his pants, unzipped his fly and pulled his pants down just far enough to get access the object of her desire. His hard member was exposed and pointed toward her face. Mary looked up in Taylor's eyes again and gave him a wink as she wrapped her hand and mouth around him and began giving him a blowjob.

Taylor put his hand on the back of her head. Mary cupped Taylor's balls while stroking his shaft and sucking his cock. He thrusted his cock deep into her throat, causing her to gag. Breaking the cycle, she went down and licked the entirety of his ball sack, exciting Taylor further.

"Squeeze your tits together for me." Taylor directed her.

Mary pulled her mouth from his cock and squeezed her breasts together. Taylor dropped his pants to his ankles, squatted and began thrusting his dick up between Mary's tits. She bent her head down to meet his cock with her mouth, her lips in an O shape to provide maximum friction when the head of his cock emerged from between her squeezed boobs.

Kyle walked back into the room after having delivered the brand-new hard copies of his presentation to the conference room. Mary and Taylor continued as if they had not noticed he was now in the room watching them.

Kyle was angered by Taylor's personal power play, having texted him an hour earlier to point out a small typo in his presentation, and telling him that Old Man Morso despised typos. Kyle stood by silently.

Mary soon pulled her hands from her tits and gripped Taylor's shaft again as he thrusted inside her mouth with increasing intensity. Mary felt his thrusts becoming jerkier and cupped his balls again with her other hand.

"Ahh, yes!" Taylor yelled out as he shot his voluminous load of into Mary's mouth, which she swallowed in two gulps.

Taylor's body relaxed as he finished pumping his cum in Mary's mouth.

"Oh, baby," Taylor sighed, his legs wobbling slightly as Mary finished cleaning his cock.

"That was special."

Mary giggled, looked up at him, smiling, licking her lips. She then realized Kyle was back in the room. She glanced over to look at him. He did not look happy. Mary felt uneasy.

Taylor pulled his pants back up, tucked in his shirt and re-bucked his belt. Taylor gave Mary his hand to help her up. He gave her a quick kiss on the lips, turned to Kyle and winked.

"You can have her back my friend, at least for now." Taylor said in a jocular manner as he walked toward the door.

"We'll see you downstairs in ten minutes, Kyle. Roger Morso despises lateness!" He followed in a more serious tone before exiting the room.

Kyle, humiliated by Taylor and anxious about his upcoming presentation, scowled at Mary. Mary could think of little to say to lift Kyle's spirits. She picked up a bite sized tarte framboise from the box Taylor brought. Before plopping it in her mouth, she spoke up.

"Umm. At least he brought pastries!"

Arriving early in the conference room situated on the lobby level, Nathan, Roger Morso's real estate attorney, put a box of hot coffee, cups, cream and sugar packets on the beverage table, next to the doorway. Newly retained by Roger, he had already earned Roger's trust and was present at all his important meetings. Taylor and Jameer, who worked for the New York investors in Roger's waterfront development project, already considered Nathan a welcome voice of reason.

Unbeknownst to Nathan, he would be the only man in the five-man meeting who had not fucked Mary the day before. Ironically, after pursuing Roger as a client for many years, it was Mary, working as a hostess at Nathan's cigar party only one month earlier, who vouched for Nathan's integrity and ability, to the smitten Roger. Nathan knew Mary had done him a great favor in recommending him to Roger.

Before his cigar party, Nathan had last seen Mary when she and Tommy Robbins worked together at a Jersey Shore beach bar 30 years ago. Tommy was Mary's first serious boyfriend. Nathan was Tommy's long-time customer and friend. It was Tommy who hired Mary to greet guests and serve drinks at Nathan's cigar party.

Nathan, age 59, bald, slightly overweight, was part of a small circle of Tommy's friends who knew of Tommy's secret affair with his ex-girlfriend. He assumed Mary pushed Roger to hire him because of her affection for Tommy. Whatever the reason, Nathan felt indebted to both for helping him land Roger as a client.

Only weeks in, Nathan already found Roger to be difficult and unlikeable, but he paid well. He viewed his role as advising Roger on what decision he should make and supporting his decision whether he agreed with it or not. As for this meeting, Nathan had read Kyle's presentation the day before and already relayed his thoughts to Roger.

As he rode the elevator downstairs to the lobby, Kyle wore a blue plaid suit with a white cufflinked shirt and blue silk tie, dotted with little sailboats. He was apprehensive about the cast of characters to whom he would be making his presentation. That group included the grouchy old developer, Roger Morso, his lawyer, Nathan, as well as Jameer and Taylor from the real estate investment firm. He was under pressure to impress.

His presentation supported Jameer and Taylor's preferred option, Option B, even though Roger Morso was on record supporting Option A. Roger would have the final say.

Kyle met Taylor and Jameer in the lobby at 8:50 am and they immediately began walking together down the hall as Jameer and Taylor shook his hand and patted him on the back, greeting him as they would a close friend.

"Thanks for your hospitality last night, Kyle." Jameer said, as the three men laughed and continued toward the conference room.

"Seriously, Kyle. We owe you one." Taylor said to him. "We have your back in this meeting. Just give your presentation and follow my lead. I'll make sure we get Old Man Roger Morso to agree to Option B!"

"You got it, Taylor." Kyle replied, warily.

When they got to the conference room, they were greeted by Nathan. They engaged in small talk while picking up their coffees.

The windowless conference room was not large. It had room for a sizeable conference table in the middle, surrounded by comfortable swivel chairs with high backs. At one end of the table was a projector. A large screen was up on the far wall for viewing slides. A title slide, with the name of Kyle's engineering firm, was showing on the screen.

A few minutes late for the meeting, the broad shouldered, gray haired, Roger Morso, arrived in the small conference room in a lime green golf shirt and beige khakis, eschewing his usual customed tailored suit. The four men, all in suits and ties, greeted him effusively in the manner people do when the egotistical boss walks in.

Roger beamed at everyone as if he had already won the day and stood atop the world. The 70-year-old, divorced, developer looked directly at Taylor and Jameer as he spoke.

"It turns out being stood up by you gentlemen for lunch yesterday was the best thing that could have happened to me!"

"How's that Roger? Taylor asked.

"I walked into the bar downstairs," Roger started, before turning toward Nathan. "Nathan, you'll like this. That hot, red headed, cocktail waitress you hired for your cigar party, Mary, was standing at the bar!"

Nathan's eyes widened at Roger bringing Mary's name into his story. Taylor, Jameer and Kyle all looked at each other in sudden apprehension. Roger leaned into the table.

"So, I'm walking past her to go to my booth and she calls out my name. I recognized her right away. She was all bubbly, telling me how great it was to see me and all that shit. Anyway, to cut to the chase, I bought her lunch and a couple of martinis, and took her upstairs to the room I keep on reserve, here." Roger bragged and took a breath.

"Holy crap!" Jameer blurted out. "Wow Roger. What happened then?"

"Get this." Roger continued. "She said her husband just gave her a permanent hall pass! Can you believe that? Long story short, she said she wanted me to be the first guy she used it on!"

Kyle and Nathan both almost spit their coffee out.

Taylor looked around the room uncomfortably.

"Oh my gosh!" Jameer responded to Roger, egging him on. "What happened next?"

"What do you think happened?" Roger bellowed, laughing heartily. "I banged the shit out of her! She was yelling out my name! Begging for my cock!"

Taylor and Jameer laughed uncomfortably, while uttering their congratulations to Roger.

Nathan, thinking of his friend, Tommy Robbins, whom he assumed Mary was visiting when Roger came across her at the bar, looked at Roger with disgust.

Kyle's head was spinning as he considered that his hotel guest, Mary, had fucked three of the other four men in the room with him within the last 24 hours.

"That's a great story Roger. Now let's-" Taylor said, trying to move things along.

There's more." Roger interrupted. "She showed me a clay vase she entered in a silent art auction for her community art studio."

"Yeah?" Kyle said, having seen the photo of the vase to which Roger was referring.

"I made a $5,000 anonymous bid on it, just to make sure that whenever I want to bust my nut in her, she's good and ready," Roger blathered on.

"Ha! Now you're Roger the art collector. Ok-" Taylor said, nervously, again trying to move things along.

Roger nodded back at him and smirked. "Yeah. The highest bid I saw for any of the pieces was $400. I decided, fuck it, why not? I did it anonymously, so it doesn't get all over town. But when they tell Mary, someone paid $5000 for her vase? She'll know who bought it.

"I'll tell you men! It feels good to be back in the game!" A triumphant Roger pronounced.

None of the other men wanted to do anything to disrupt Roger's good mood. They continued to smile and wait on every word with interest.

Roger sat back in his chair and looked at the group. He thought everyone would have loosened up by now. He focused in on Taylor and Jameer, who sat next to each other.

"What about you two gentlemen? Did you go to the hotel bar like I told you? Did you find any action last night?"

Taylor quickly spoke up.

"Ah, no, Roger. There were a few women in the bar. Jameer and I just grabbed a bite and went to bed."

"Are you kidding me?" Roger mocked. "If I was 29 again,"

Roger looked up at Kyle, who was standing by the screen.

"Now this guy," Roger joked. "I'll bet you this California guy gets laid everywhere he goes. I'm sure he banged a hot broad last night!"

Kyle nervously smiled and glanced at Taylor and Jameer. He saw Taylor mouthing the word "no" to him.

Roger abruptly pivoted to start the meeting.

"Let's begin. Shall we?"

"Yes, of course!" Taylor and Nathan said, almost in unison.

Roger looked straight at Kyle, who stood by the large screen with the title page of his presentation projected onto it.

"Kyle! Don't bother with your presentation." Roger said.

A hush came over the room. Kyle was stunned. Taylor and Jameer started to rise from their seats as they feared Roger was pulling a new trick.

Roger looked at Nathan, sitting to his right.

"Nathan reviewed it yesterday afternoon and we discussed it this morning. You did your homework, Kyle! You said we should choose Option B. I don't know, maybe I'm just in a more agreeable mood since I got laid yesterday, but I'm convinced, Option B it is!"

Taylor and Jameer stood up and thanked Roger before turning to Nathan and Kyle. Before long they were all high fiving and congratulating each other and discussing their plans for the rest of the day.

Roger told the group he was off to the airport and joked that the meeting was never going to last more than five minutes, anyway. Taylor and Jameer said they were on their way back to Manhattan to review the good news with their firm.

Nathan announced he was headed back down the shore to his Stone Harbor summer home. Kyle said he would be checking out the city for the rest of the day before flying to London on Wednesday. Taylor and Jameer cleared their throats and winked at him.

As they departed the room, Nathan pulled Kyle aside.

"That was an impressive presentation you pulled together Kyle." Nathan said to him, looking around to make sure the others kept walking and were out of earshot.

"Roger was quite impressed. Don't pay any attention to his antics. If you want to come work for the Morso Company, we have a position for you. Of course, you would have to move here."

"Wow! Hey, thanks Nathan." A surprised and flattered Kyle answered. "I'm not sure I'm looking but I would love to talk to you about it."

"Let's try to talk before the end of summer." Nathan followed, as they began to walk down the hall toward the elevators.

"Nathan." Kyle started. "I heard you are the man to talk to about cigars."

"Oh, you can smell them on my suit?" Nathan deadpanned.

"Ha. No, not that. I'm headed to London tomorrow and I have a friend there that smokes Dominican cigars. I try to have one for him when I visit."

"There is a great little storefront about a block and a half away." Nathan answered. "I know everyone there and they carry quality cigars. I'll walk you over and we can talk about the job while we walk."

"Great! Thanks Nathan!" Kyle said as he and Nathan got on to the elevator and took it to the ground floor.

"Is this for a co-worker of yours? What does he prefer? Arturo Fuente? Montecristo?"

"Actually, he's not a co-worker. I've never actually met him. His wife meets me in my hotel room when I'm in town. She's a hot wife. I'm her bull. He's a cuckold."

"Wow." Nathan, the lifelong bachelor, responded. "That's an interesting arrangement. Maybe it's more common than I would have imagined. What does he do while she's with you?"

"She told me he stays at home with a cage on his cock or something. We don't talk about him much. Anyway, I asked her if I could do anything to express my appreciation to him. She said he likes cigars, so I always bring one with me."

Nathan and Kyle continued walking. They talked about the Morso Company and the job opportunity he had mentioned earlier. Deep in conversation they arrived at the cigar shop. Nathan opened the door and they walked in, met immediately by the aroma of fine tobacco.

Brandi, wearing a blue and white floral summer dress with a low-cut, V-neck, was chewing gum and scrolling her phone, leaning up against the counter. Standing all of 5'3", the busty blonde with shoulder length hair, did not initially look up when her first customers of the day walked through the door.

"Hello Brandi!" The familiar and friendly Nathan called out upon seeing her.

Brandi looked up from her phone and smiled at Nathan. Brandi knew Nathan well as a regular customer in the cigar shop. When Nathan threw his cigar party, he hired Brandi to wheel around a portable humidor to serve cigars to his guests.

It was at Nathan's party that she first met both Mary and Zach, who worked as hostess and bartender at the party. She developed a crush on Zach that night and flirted with him, even giving him her number under the pretext that she was seeking a bartending job, but he never called her.

"Hi Nathan!" She said, cheerfully.

"Brandi, I want you to meet this young man from California, Kyle. He's looking for a good Dominican cigar."

Kyle stood in stone silence, transfixed, looking at the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

Brandi sized up the studly Kyle, with his perfect blonde locks, and muscular chest which filled out his stylish suit. He was almost a foot taller than her.

Brandi felt an immediate attraction to Kyle. She took the gum from her mouth and threw it in the trash can.

"It's nice to meet you, Kyle." Brandi said, blushing.

Kyle gave Brandi a big smile.

"The pleasure is all mine!" Kyle responded as he held out his hand to shake Brandi's hand.

Their handshake lingered as their eyes remained fixated upon each other's. Nathan could sense the mutual attraction.

"I think I'll leave the two of you alone so Brandi can show you what's in her inventory."

Kyle turned to Nathan, shook his hand and looked him straight in the eyes.

"Thank you for bringing me here, Nathan!"

"Yeah." Brandi cheekily followed. "Thanks for bringing him here!"

Nathan said good-bye and departed. Kyle and Brandi continued talking for half an hour, interrupted occasionally by other customers. Finally, as the store got busier, Kyle asked what was on his mind.

"What time do you get off work today? Do you want to grab a drink? Maybe dinner?"

"I finish at 4pm. And yes, and yes!" Brandi replied, a smile on her face, without hesitation.

"Great." Kyle said. "I'll meet you here at 4."

Kyle turned and left, without even picking out a cigar. His mind was consumed by the vivacious young woman he had just met.

"Could she be the one?" Kyle asked himself.

His fluttering heart told him all he needed to know. Brandi was the woman with whom he wanted to spend the rest of his life. While he was having trouble thinking straight as he walked back to the hotel, he knew that his most immediate task would be breaking things off with Mary.

When Kyle got up to the room, Mary had just showered and dressed in her short, red, sundress, which hugged her torso and flared at her hips, ending well above her knees. Her designer red sandals with three-inch heels, along with her fresh red nail polish, completed her sexy, color coordinated look.

12