Warm, Sultry, Kiss Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as she saw Kyle walk in the room, she immediately embraced him and kissed him.

"How did your meeting go, Kyle?" She asked, trying to hit the reset button on their time together.

"It went great!" Kyle responded. "But Mary, last night when I brought up Roger Morso, you said you knew him but not very well."

"Ah, yeah?" Mary said, nervously.

"He told us at the meeting that he fucked you yesterday afternoon in this very hotel!"

"Well," Mary reasoned. "I still wouldn't say I know him that well."

"Very funny." Kyle responded.

"But wait," Mary followed, suddenly overcome with embarrassment. "I can't believe he told the entire meeting! Don't tell me you all were bragging about fucking me?"

"No. We spared you." Kyle said plainly. "Roger was so proud of himself for seducing you, we didn't want to mess with his good mood. He referenced your name to his lawyer, Nathan, calling you a hot, redheaded, cocktail waitress."

Mary smiled. She found herself aroused by Roger's description of her.

Kyle, growing annoyed by Mary, figured it was a good time to break the news.

"Anyway, Mary, we have to talk."

Mary could tell by the expression on Kyle's face that something was wrong. She knew they had not been in sync since Kyle's arrival, the night before.

"What is it, Kyle?"

"Remember last night I told you about my recurring dream that I would meet the love of my life in a leafy environment?"

"Yes." Mary replied.

"Well, I told your friend Nathan that I wanted to buy a cigar for a guy in London. He walked me around the corner to a cigar shop."

"And you met Brandi, didn't you?" Mary broke in.

"You know Brandi too?" Kyle warily asked.

"I do." Mary responded. "Don't worry. We're only friends. Kyle, you have found a real catch! You and Brandi are perfect together!"

"Do you think so, Mary?"

Mary put her hand on Kyle's arm and spoke softly.

"Brandi deserves a good man. If you are ready to give up your Casanova lifestyle and make her the center of your universe, she will bring you a lifetime of happiness. It is just a feeling I have about her. You are a good man, Kyle. You want this."

"Thank you, Mary. I think you are right. I'm meeting her at 4:00 when she finishes work. I hope you understand."

"Of course, I do, Kyle. This is the best outcome I could have imagined. You were a great lover. I hope we can still be friends. Just promise me, Kyle, that you will never hurt Brandi."

"You are still so hot, Mary. You always knew how get me to blow my load. Thank you for your support. I'm glad we're on good terms."

"I will say, I'm glad Brandi met you. For the last month she's had a crush on the wrong man. Fortunately for her, that never went any further. You are so much better for her."

"Really?" Said Kyle, his curiosity piqued.

"Yes. She does not realize what a wretched man he is. He simply sees women as a vessel for his depraved carnal appetite." Mary said, her voice rising, slightly cracking. "Zach's only interested in dominating, humiliating and pushing his prey to her limits, with hours of toe-curling, screaming orgasms. When he's finished with her, he turns her out, covered in his cum, like a used slut."

"Umm. Is this the same Zach that used your phone to send me pics of your ass?" Kyle asked.

"Yes! That Zach."

"Thanks for the warning, Mary."

Mary packed her clothes back in her bag. She and Kyle gave each other one last kiss. They vowed to keep in touch while also vowing that their friendship had moved beyond sex. Mary was soon on her way.

As she made her way down the hall to the elevator, Mary knew she wanted to stay clear of the lobby, where she might run into Tommy Robbins. She wanted to avoid an awkward encounter with him, since he saw her leave the bar to go upstairs with Roger, yesterday. Earlier that morning, from her fifth-floor room, looking down on Rittenhouse Square, she saw Tommy in his bartender uniform, walking to work.

Taking the elevator to the ground floor, Mary left the hotel to walk five blocks to her car on another hot and humid July day. Pulling out of the parking garage, Mary could not stop thinking about her triple teaming by Kyle, Jameer and Taylor the night before.

Since her affair with Kyle ended so abruptly, she felt some emptiness and a longing in her body, despite her general soreness. As she pulled out of the parking garage, she knew her destination.

After getting out of city traffic and onto the highway she even called Steve. She knew he would be home because he had a routine follow-up visit scheduled with his gastroenterologist that morning.

Steve answered her call immediately.

"Hello, baby!" Steve enthusiastically offered, as he picked up his phone.

"Hi, my darling Steve! I've missed you! How was your doctor's visit?"

"I miss you too, Mary! I got a clean bill of health! Are you ok?"

"I'm doing great, Steve. There has been a change in plans, and I'll be home today instead of tomorrow!"

"That's fantastic! When will you be home?"

"I've got some good stories for you, darling." Mary teased.

Steve's excitement level was rising.

"Really baby? Like what?"

"Mmmmm, I will tell you every slutty detail while you give me a deep tissue massage and make slow, gentle, love to me."

"Absolutely, Mary." A revved-up Steve answered. "Anything you want, you get!"

"Good." Mary answered softly, seductively, teasing Steve further. "I want you to be ready for me when I walk into the house, whenever that may be."

"You know it, baby." Steve panted. "I'm ready now!"

Mary kept Steve on the phone while she tantalized him with hints of her crazy Monday night foursome without divulging specifics. Steve, his cock rock hard, hung on every word.

Finally, she pulled her car up to the sidewalk. She looked in the picture window and saw a silhouette through the curtain, talking on the phone.

"Ok Steve. I'm going to hang up now. Just be ready to hug me and kiss me the moment I walk through our door."

"Absolutely baby! I can't wait."

Mary hung up her phone. Before getting out of her car, she reached behind her back, unhooked her bra and pulled it off. She looked at herself one more time in the rearview mirror and primped for a moment, applying more lipstick and smacking her lips together.

She got out of the car and walked up to the front door and knocked.

Answering the door with a crooked smile, he was shirtless, wearing only black basketball shorts.

Mary looked at him with a sexy grin on her face and spoke in a soft voice.

"Hi Zach. Got any plans this afternoon?"


12