All Comments on 'Warmer by the Lake Ch. 02'

by SyleusSnow

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cabin for four?

Great story. I am wondering if Dan gets his cabin finished and who of the three girls get to enjoy it with him. All of them perhaps? Keep up the good work, and try to get the next one out soon please. It seemed like a long gap between part one and two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really Good

I really liked this story. The writing is fantastic and it's not just badly written sex, it has character progression. I'm really liking Prisha as she feels like she's my dream girl. And I'm really interested in the next chapter if Julia is still angered at Daniel. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Chapter 3

Such a good story... keep it up looking forward to the next chapter.

RecHikerRecHikerabout 6 years ago
I remember -

I love to go to the primitive camp up on the mountain during the summer months and enjoy nature at its finest. The only difference is we don't have a lake we only have a creek with a deep water hole.

PLEASE - I'd love to read more -

RecHiker

Mir_1410Mir_1410almost 6 years ago
Excellent!

Can't wait for more chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OH MY GAH!

BUT CAN YOU DO THIIIIS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it.

Well written story. I really enjoy the progression.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It looks like this was happening in real!

It looks like this was happening in real! Well written story dear.

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Holy F**k-

SyleusSnow, This is a great story! I found you through Bumpercars, favorites. Headed over to the next chapter, now, Thanks!

PhilDub2PhilDub2almost 3 years ago

The way the story turned out was unexpected and satisfying.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

I like the concept, remote, rustic camp site, casual nudity, sex, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It really annoyed me that the bastard who killed his wife seemed to profit from it after the beatdown.

You should at least edit in a mention of what kind of jail time he got so it feels less unfair and preferably change it so the protagonist didn't outright lose the house he had with his dead wife.

Otherwise,at least for me it overshadows the romance part.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowover 1 year agoAuthor

That's an interesting take on it, Anonymous. I don't think Dan in the story feels the same: he nearly killed the guy, deeply regrets it and is happy the cost to him wasn't worse. You're right though... it might help to know whether the drunk driver got another light sentence. Since I'm the author, I can tell you the judge threw the book at him and he got the maximum sentence allowed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyleusSnow@SyleusSnow
1296 Followers
I try to write compelling, believable stories and characters who have a connection and hunger for each other. "Erotic romance" is the category, I guess. Feedback is fuel! Your input is the inspiration for me to write better stories and write ones you like. Please vote, leave ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES