Warmer by the Lake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SyleusSnow
SyleusSnow
1,294 Followers

Sarah pushed me towards her friend, but Prisha looked over at Sarah and said, "He owes you. You should be with him first."

Sarah shook her head. "You need it more. Besides, I want to watch you with him."

Prisha's mouth fell open. "We've never done that."

"I know. It'll be fun." Sarah grinned.

I said, "Don't I get a say in this?"

"Nope," said Prisha, with a grin.

"Yeah, mind your own business," said Sarah, also grinning.

Prisha guided me on top of her. Her dark pussy lips were peeking from between her legs, wet with readiness and looked vulnerable with my hardness pointed at her. I stroked her gently with my hand then positioned myself and tentatively pushed just inside.

Prisha gasped as I stretched her open. We worked together slowly and soon she had me completely inside her.

Last weekend when she sneaked into my bed, it was too dark to see her. I could only feel her wrapped around me, hear her moans, smell her scent. This time all that was the same, but now could see each other.

She was smiling.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked.

She shrugged. "Happy, I guess." Then, still smiling, she said, "Fuck me Daniel. Take me. Do anything you want to me. I'm yours."

What an invitation. I growled and started fucking her forcefully. She wrapped her legs around me, offering herself completely.

Prisha's eyes never once left mine as we mated. A few times, I saw her lose focus as pleasure overtook her, but she kept her gaze locked on mine the entire time we were coupling.

Earlier, Julia had been off in her own world as I fucked her. It gave the impression that I could have been anyone. Prisha was the opposite. She was completely with me. She gazed back as if I was the only person in the world, as if she was looking into my soul and was perfectly at peace with what she saw there.

It was too much. Before I completely lost rational thought, I rutted into Prisha at different angles and different speeds, kissing her lips, her neck, massaging her breasts, seeking what she enjoyed the most. When she started those little "uh, uh, uh" grunts of delight again, that was it: I went over the edge, filling her with powerful jets of come.

Afterward, we lay there, still connected, stroking each other as we recovered. When I rolled off, Prisha rolled with me and molded her warm body against my side, grinding herself against my leg.

I heard Sarah say, "Holy shit, you guys. That was beautiful."

Prisha and I blinked at each other and turned toward Sarah.

"I nearly came just from watching you. Pri, are you okay?"

"Oh... yes. God yes."

Sarah lay down on my other side. "Quixote, you bad boy. Who would have thought an old guy like you could fuck like that. But Pri... you didn't come, did you?"

Pri shook her head. "It's okay. I'm okay." She snuggled against me. "I'm more than okay."

Sarah pushed my arm and made a face. "Just like a man. Only wants to get his rocks off. Never thinking about the woman."

Sarah slid herself across me, pushing Prisha onto her back and getting between her legs. "I'll take care of you, Pri."

Prisha looked shocked. "Sarah, no! He's watching. Besides, I'm... his stuff is inside me."

With a serious expression, Sarah said, "Really? I'd better check." She positioned her face between Prisha's legs and spread her dark pussy lips.

"Ooo," said Sarah, "You're right. Typical guy. Makes a mess and leaves it for a woman to clean up." Sarah took a long lick of Prisha and smiled up at us both.

"God, Sarah! Stop. That's so gross!"

Sarah grinned. "I always wanted to try this," she said. "eat you after a guy has had you," she said. "Just relax, Pri. I know how you like it." She put face back down.

Prisha gasped and held Sarah's head, arching her back and writhing. When I took her hand, Prisha looked away. "Oh, don't watch!" she said.

I smiled. "You look lovely, Pri. Maybe I should join Sarah. Get some tips on what you like."

Prisha gasped. "Oh, God! I'd just die."

"Play with her boobs," suggested Sarah before returning to her task.

"Would you like that, Pri?" I asked. "I would."

Pri looked at me wide-eyed, then bit her lip and gave me a slow nod.

I massaged, stroked and sucked Prisha's delicious dark breasts. Prisha stroked my head and held my face close to her chest with one hand, and with the other held Sarah's face to her below. She was moaning and sighing, twisting and lifting her hips as Sarah and I pleasured her.

I alternated between attending to Prisha's breasts and kissing her. Sarah seemed to be edging her friend: getting her near the peak then backing off before starting Prisha up the slope again. Prisha's moans became louder and her motions less controlled each time.

When Sarah finally let Prisha come, the torment scrunched up on her face became open-mouthed joy. She arched her back, wrapped her legs around Sarah's torso, cried out and shoved my face against her so hard my bones creaked. It was a full body experience for Prisha, and she wasn't quiet or reserved about it in any way.

I held her as she slowly became aware of the world again. Sarah sat up on her knees, looking proud of herself.

"Isn't that the sweetest thing you ever saw?" Sarah said. "See why I like doing that to her?"

"So... how much for lessons?" I asked.

"Hmm." Sarah stroked her chin, still slick from Prisha. "I dunno if it's even possible for a guy to learn. Girls are just better at it."

Prisha had flung an arm over her eyes. "Would you two please stop?" she said. "I am completely mortified."

I kissed her cheek. "You were beautiful, Pri. Nothing to be embarrassed about."

The three of us lay down together. I had an angel on one side of me and an imp on the other.

We talked and enjoyed being together until Sarah absently reached down and started playing with my dick.

"So," she said, "how long does it take old guys to recover?" She gave me a few experimental strokes, and I began to harden.

"Ooo, Pri. I think I'm getting his attention."

Prisha looked down to see what Sarah was doing and shook her head.

"I think it's finally my turn," said Sarah. "Pri... would you like to warm me up?" She spread her legs and lifted her eyebrows. Prisha covered her eyes. "Sarah, you're shameless. I'd just die if he saw me doing that."

"Fine," said Sarah. "Then I guess it's up to you, Quixote. Want to show me what you think you know?"

I looked at Prisha. She was still embarrassed, but she said, "Go on. She's been frustrated all week. You do owe her."

I slid down between Sarah's legs. Her bald pussy was pink and looked delicious. I looked at Prisha once more. She nodded encouragement.

Sarah said, "The clitoris is at the top, Quixote, just in case you need some guid... ooooh, fuuuck!"

Pressing two fingers into her, I gently nipped her clit with my lips. She seemed to enjoy that, so I started exploring Sarah further.

"What does she like most, Pri? You're the expert."

"I'm not an expert! I just help her sometimes. But... she is very sensitive. Be gentle. Tease her a lot. Then go all out. It drives her crazy."

"Don't... you... help him," gasped Sarah as she wriggled and pushed my face hard into her.

I followed Prisha's guidance. She propped herself on an elbow, watching and offering more tips. Sarah was remarkably sensitive, and it was easy to overdo it. I played with her, toying with her, trying different things. To my surprise, Prisha propped Sarah up on her lap and watched me while she massaged her friend's round boobs and toyed with her nipples.

After a long while of Sarah twisting, moaning and cursing, she gasped, arched and froze, pushing my face into her hard as she came.

I held still, careful not to overstimulate her as her orgasm washed through her. Prisha smiled as she watched her friend come.

"Okay," panted Sarah as she recovered. "Not bad for a guy." She looked down at me with lidded eyes. "Now get up here and fuck me."

Prisha said, "Sarah! What's the magic word?"

Sarah glanced at her friend in surprise and laughed.

"Please fuck me, Daniel? Pretty please? Right fucking now?"

Prisha's eyes were shining with lust and anticipation. She reached under my arm and urged me up to lay between Sarah's spread legs.

"Well hi again, Quixote," said Sarah with a loopy grin. "No stopping this time, okay? I don't care if we get attacked by a bear. And don't be gentle. I want to really feel it. Fuck me until I can't walk."

I lined up and eased my way into her hot little body.

Sarah gave a guttural groan as she felt me entering her. "That's it. That's good." She clamped her hands on my ass and raised her legs. She urged me to put them over my shoulders.

Sarah reached out to her friend. Prisha held it and watch me begin fucking Sarah.

"Oh God, Pri," breathed Sarah. "It's been too long since I had a guy. It's sooo fucking good."

She was warm and snug and watched me with lidded eyes and a little smile as I took her. Sarah panted, grunted and bucked, not shy that Prisha was watching or embarrassed by her wanton responses.

After several minutes, I pulled out. Sarah moaned in frustration and tried to pull me back to her, but I guided her to turn over onto her front and then pulled up on her hips. She got the message. Sarah stuck her ass up and rested her head on her arms. Her pussy peaked from between her legs. I lined up and slid back into her.

Sarah's head came up as I entered her, then she rested it again. I held her hips and began fucking her again.

Prisha watched us in rapt attention, wistful excitement on her face. She caught my eye and said quietly, "Fuck her hard. Make her grunt." Prisha immediately covered her mouth, as surprised as I was she had said such filthy words.

I grinned and started taking Sarah forcefully. Sarah huffed, moaned, and pushed back at me. Prisha stroked her friend's back and hair while Sarah spread her arms in front of her to stop being driven into the ground.

By the end of it, Sarah was grunting and panting and swearing as she urged me to fuck her hard. Prisha again surprised me when she reached under her friend to glide two fingers over her clit.

"Come for him, Sarah," she breathed. "Come for me."

Sarah bucked back into me hard and gave a long low moan as she began clenching inside. A few more thrusts and I joined her in orgasm, pumping her full of everything I had left.

Sarah gave a short moan when felt me coming and angled her hips to drive me deeper inside. Mindless bliss overtook me as I filled her.

We wound up lying on the sleeping bag. I was spooned behind Sarah with Prisha lying facing her friend, stroking her hair and watching her catch her breath.

"Well, Quixote," panted Sarah "For an old man, you joust pretty good. I see why Pri likes you."

Prisha looked at me, radiating happiness. She said, "Thank you for tending to Sarah, Daniel. She was feeling so left out after last weekend."

Last weekend Prisha thanked me for fucking her. Now she thanked me for fucking her friend. Was she really so selfless? Could I ever live up to someone as wonderful as she seemed to be?

I recalled Prisha's words from earlier as we embraced by the fire:

"Won't it be fun to find out?"

SyleusSnow
SyleusSnow
1,294 Followers