All Comments on 'Warmer by the Lake Ch. 03'

by SyleusSnow

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So far...

Well crafted, and includes some truly humorous moments. Will wait to see how you resolve before any further comments.

rayironyrayironyover 4 years ago
When i finish ch 4, i will have read all your posted Lit stuff,

You are a fine writer.

Though impatient, i'll wait for what's next.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowover 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks, rayirony! Much appreciated. And thanks for sticking with me. My output has been really poor this year. But I've got two new stories in the works. Stay tuned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not expecting BDSM

in the middle of the story. It's no good, author. You should at least warn us. I really disappointed, though. Why would you so cruel to even break our main heroine. She's a pure character than the mature Julie and carefree Sarah. I mean, we already have a bi heroine. I am against that, but still can withstand it. And now you had add BDSM, which I against too, from nowhere to the story. It was heart breaking for sure to me.

I hope you will warn us about the sensitive contents of the story on the first few chapters so we can withdraw before and getting too deep on the story then had a heart attack as hard suddenly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really thought it was wonderful. Each character added a lot to the whole story, with surprises and humor. I wasn't offended by the entry into BDSM but I did think it came about a little bit early. But really, it was a terrific story.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks very much, anonymous. Glad you enjoyed the story! I didn't the think the light bondage would offend anyone... it was just an attempt to spice up the story without going overboard. It seemed to fit as one way for Dan to draw Prisha out of her shell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyleusSnow@SyleusSnow
I try to write compelling, believable stories and characters who have a connection and hunger for each other. "Erotic romance" is the category, I guess. Feedback is fuel! Your input is the inspiration for me to write better stories and write ones you like. Please vote, leave ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES