All Comments on 'Warmer by the Lake Ch. 04'

by SyleusSnow

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
pregnancy

Well-written story with in depth detail sex scenes. I liked the fact that there were words about unwanted pregnancy and unprotected sex. In reality, they are very important matters for almost every heterosexual woman and man I think.

r_d_txnr_d_txnover 5 years ago
Excellent

Very well written, unlike so many stories here. Loved the twists and turns, and how real life enters into all relationships. Keep it up, you have found a fan. And am anticipating the next chapter ...

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks r_d_txn. I'm very glad you enjoyed it (and that you're a fan!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Agree, I want more.

Interesting storyline and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great series! Need a follow-up. Well written and sexy but not over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Brilliant story, need a follow up plz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
*gasp*

I'm sorry, if she doesn't like pineapple on her pizza, she's not suitable.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Pineapple

Naw... it makes Prisha even more perfect. Pineapple on pizza is vile ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So much fun

I agree, pineapple on pizza is vile! Btw, at some point in the middle you switched kims name to kris. But only for a few sentences. I love the story.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowalmost 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Anonymous. Glad you liked the story. And thanks very much for pointing out the error. I've submitted a correction.

SraulersSraulersabout 4 years ago

Excellent work! 5* and a Favorite Story/Favorite Author ranking. You have a gift for telling a gentle story that humanizes the characters without feeling the need to go too far over the top or making them too dark. I hope you continue to contribute for years to come.

I could have done without the bondage scenes as it doesn’t fit with Dan’s persona. Prisha seems more the type to wish to be dominated.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowabout 4 years agoAuthor

Sraulers, thank you for your vote, favorites and comment! Yeah, I debated whether to add the bondage to the story. Not my cup of tea, but I've been accused of being boring, so used it to spice things up. And I was curious what reader reaction to it would be (you're the first). You're right it didn't exactly fit Dan's persona. I tried to show he seized on it as a way to help Prisha start asserting herself. Then in the final chapter it gave me a plausible vehicle for the unprotected sex with Kim. All cheap writing tricks ;-) Hope it didn't take you out of the story.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 3 years ago

Yes, it's been a fun lighthearted romp, but don't sell yourself short.

All your character have distinct and vivid personalities and looking beyond just the surface of it, you show a great amount of compassion and empathy, something that always makes stories better for me...

All in all, I wouldn't mind you adding another couple of chapters to this storyline...

You're doing good...

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the vote of confidence, tentaclesforall! So much erotica is of the "nice shoes, wanna fuck?" variety I've been trying to add personalities and semi-plausible motivations to the characters. Everyone in this story is a an unforgivable stereotype (bitchy blonde, wild redhead, shy Indian, grumpy old man) but it's a start ;-) I'm not planning on more chapters though... I think everything has been said.

OmenainenOmenainenover 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story! I would’ve read even more detailed descriptions of the campsite and living in the wild. And now I want a spin off for Kim, because I seriously loved her hair. I need a scene where someone lets her hair flow through their fingers, and admires how the color changes, when the light (sunlight? moonlight? flickering light from the fire?) makes it glimmer.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Omenainen. You're the first to comment on Kim's hair. I was never sure whether that worked. Glad you enjoyed it.

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Very good series-

SyleusSnow! I loved it from the beginning! Hot and sexy! I'm a little saddened that Julia couldn't participate as Kim did! Still a great story!

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowover 3 years agoAuthor

Omart57, thanks! So glad you've discovered my stories and that you liked this series. It was fun to write. I took more liberties with plausibility than in my other stories. Yes, it would have been better to find a way to include Julia in the final chapter but that would have stretched things even further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It's so wrong

Bi isn't really my thing. + swinging?? Loved the two first chapters, tho. The story getting nuts after, then the worse come, the FMC also a bi, congrats, I am glad the story end. Thanks for the story, author, even if I didn't enjoy it too much.

barcomberbarcomberalmost 3 years ago

Most enjoyable, but glad you stopped now. Leaves us to imagine what happens next, before implausibility starts to rear its ugly and generally repetitive head. I'll certainly be reading the rest of your work.

VividVividover 2 years ago

Remarkably well done series! It's a brilliant and well-played-out relationship story that also contains great sex scenes. Great read!

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowover 2 years agoAuthor

It's so nice to get new comments on old stories. Thanks so much, Vivid. It was fun writing this and all the interplay between characters.

Thanks also barcomber (who I should have thanked long before). You're quite right the story had to stop here before it got even less probable and the sex got wilder.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

This series is amazingly well done.

I loved it from start to finish.

Stargazer5154Stargazer5154over 1 year ago

I liked the series but was disappointed that Julia completely dis

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! This story just kept getting hotter and hotter!

djripdjripabout 1 year ago

Fantastic conclusion! Well we lost Julia, and came close to fucking everything up with Sarah's antics, but I love how it all worked out!

Mercury125Mercury12511 months ago

Another well crafted work of art written by an author that I have a great deal of respect for. I have yet to have read a story of his that I have found grounds for any true criticism. The characters are all 'fleshed out' in every way possible & his plots are well developed. I do find myself torn over the endings; which always leave me wanting at least one more chapter, but I have come to recognize this trait as unique to you. It is one reason that I have read so many of his stories over the past couple of days.

Keep up the good work!

Scott Mc

SyleusSnowSyleusSnow11 months agoAuthor

Thanks again, Mercury123! As I've said elsewhere, if my stories are art, they're strictly finger paintings. There's lots to criticize in my stories (especially early ones like this absolutely shameless male fantasy) but I'm glad you like the plots and characters. As for endings... always leave 'em wanting more :-)

UncertainTUncertainT11 months ago

Great fun, I loved reading this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyleusSnow@SyleusSnow
I try to write compelling, believable stories and characters who have a connection and hunger for each other. "Erotic romance" is the category, I guess. Feedback is fuel! Your input is the inspiration for me to write better stories and write ones you like. Please vote, leave ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES