Warmer by the Lake Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Sarah and Kim came inside, they were dressed. Kim had released her braids, revealing all of her stunning neon hair.

During dinner, Sarah told more stories of our times together at the camp, and embarrassing tales about Prisha, especially during their time at college. Prisha retaliated by revealing some of Sarah's far more outrageous antics over the years.

"Oh, then there was the time the firefighters caught her naked inside the... hey!"

Sarah's balled-up napkin hit Pri in the face.

"Okay, that's enough of that," said Sarah. "Dan, what have you done to our Pri? She used to be so shy and polite. Now she's running around naked without a care and telling the world all my secrets."

"She's more confident now," I said. "Isn't it great?"

"Sure, if she was spilling YOUR secrets. And what happened to you?" Sarah turned to Kim. "This guy was such a cranky old asshole when we met him. Now he's a slightly less cranky asshole. Still old, though."

"I've been transformed by the love of a good woman." I blew a kiss at Pri and gave an over-the-top wistful sigh. Prisha smiled sweetly and batted her eyes theatrically.

Sarah made gagging noises. "Tone it down, you two. We're eating. 'Love of a good woman.' Barf. Kim prefers the lust of a bad woman. Isn't that right, Kim?"

Kim said, "You're sweet too, Sarah." She leaned across the table to Pri. "You should hear the tender things she says to me at night."

"Lies!" said Sarah. "Give me back my napkin, Pri. I need to stuff it in Kim's big mouth."

As we neared the end of dinner, Kim said, "Prisha, this is delicious. Your cooking is excellent."

Prisha said, "I only did some preparation. Daniel cooked everything tonight."

"Pri has been teaching me her family recipes," I said. "Though apparently there's some nuance of her Chicken Jalfrezi that still escape me."

Through dinner, Kim had been observing Prisha. Finally, she said "You have wonderful coloring, Prisha. And a... I dunno... reserved but happy look. You just glow. Would you let me shoot you sometime?"

Prisha fidgeted. "Oh. Um. I'm not pretty enough to be a model."

I said, "Kim, I'd love good pictures of Pri. Nothing I take really captures her."

Kim suggested a photo session just after dawn. "During the Golden Hour," she said.

~~~~

We were all exhausted after dinner, so we settled Kim and Sarah in the guest room and Prisha and I climbed to our loft. Prisha had her dress off in a second and was eagerly pulling off my clothes. We lay back on the mattress, arm-in-arm, just looking at each other. Kim was right—Prisha did glow.

We heard muffled laughing and movement from the bedroom below.

"They seem great together," I said. "Think it'll last?"

"Sarah really likes her, and they have tremendous fun together. Sarah does bore easily though. And she still likes guys." She paused. "Do you think she is pretty?"

"Kim? She's really cute. Love the hair."

"Cute, not sexy? You would not want to sleep with her? What if she wanted to be with a guy like Sarah wants her to?"

"Well, that would only be hospitable. She's our guest after all."

Prisha gasped and tried to smother me with a pillow.

"Anyway," I laughed, "If anyone, she'd be sleeping with you, right? Have you noticed her watching you? Though maybe it's because she's a photographer. She sure didn't seem convinced your 'helping' Sarah was only as friends. Maybe she thinks you'd be interested."

"Would you... like to see that? Me with Kim? You like seeing me with Sarah."

That was an intriguing image, and it surprised me Prisha mentioned it. "I like when you come, and Sarah can really do that to you. And okay, I get excited watching you two together. Just like you get excited watching me with Sarah. But you with someone else? I'd be jealous."

Prisha smiled. "Jealous?"

"Yeah. I don't want to share you anymore. Not even with Sarah."

"Then you wouldn't get to watch me come."

"Sure I would. Up close and personal. Speaking of which, I owe you an orgasm." Pri signed and lay back when I slid down between her legs.

That night our lovemaking was tireless. After so many days apart, we couldn't get enough of each other.

Earlier when I had agreed to stop pushing Prisha away, I justified it to myself by saying it was only a fling, that she would soon find someone better, someone her own age who wasn't a broken 37-year-old widower like me.

Prisha said she accepted that view and never made demands, yet as we worked on the cabin, it was always "our cabin," "our furniture," and "our love nest" as she called the loft. In town, she was always at my apartment, and had filled my bathroom and closets with her things.

She set out to master every aspect of cabin construction and life in the bush, from dressing logs to cleaning fish to canoe techniques. Her spirit and happiness infected me, lifted me from the horror and mistakes of my past. Every second I was with her renewed my love of life and hope.

How would I cope when the inevitable happened and she left me for someone her own age?

Soft buzzing and moans from the guest room below interrupted my reflections.

"They brought a toy," I whispered. "If it has to plug in to recharge, they'll be disappointed." Prisha sniggered and shushed me, then pulled me on top of her.

~~~~

It was morning, but it wasn't the daylight that woke me. Prisha had my erection in her mouth. No... I looked down to see coppery hair bobbing.

"Sarah! What the hell?" I guided her away.

She grinned up at me. "Morning, Quixote. Been a while since I woke you this way, huh?"

"Where's Pri? Where's Kim?"

"Down at the shore taking pictures. Catching the morning light." She slid up and straddled me, the underside of my shaft nestling between her pink pussy lips. She wriggled and slid along my length. "Mmmm, feels like you missed me. It's been what... two months since you fucked me?"

"You're with Kim now. And I'm with Pri. Aren't we done with this?"

Sarah was sopping wet and gliding my dick through her folds. "Mmmm. Do you want it to be?"

She didn't wait for an answer. Sarah placed my dick at her opening and sank down. She felt wonderful—slick and snug, and different from Pri. I always marveled at how different women could feel inside.

She wriggled with me fully inside her. "Aaah. Kim doesn't know what she's missing." Sarah braced her hands on my chest and started riding me, a self-satisfied expression on her face.

During the summer, Sarah often joined Prisha and me at my apartment or at the camp. Those months were like a bad porn story: an older guy with two young women eager to fuck, one bisexual and the other straight but flexible. It ended when Prisha started staying with me most nights and Sarah met Kim.

It would have been easy to lay back and let Sarah fuck me and then roll on top and pound her the way she liked. I wanted to, but it felt wrong.

"Sarah... come on... we've never done this without Pri. And what about Kim?"

"Don't come in me and she'll never know." She closed her eyes and started riding me harder, her ample boobs swaying.

Rolling to the side, I pushed her away. Sarah grabbed for me, panting. "No! It's okay. It's fine."

"It's not fine, Sarah."

She tried pulling me on top of her, but I sat up and started searching for pants.

Sarah played with herself as she watched me. "C'mon. I know you want to fuck me, Quixote. Pri won't mind."

"I'm not so sure about that. None of us talked about this after you started seeing Kim. You'd better get back downstairs."

She lay back and sighed. "You're no fun anymore, Quixote. Okay, spoilsport... I'm going to take a shower."

As she started backing down the ladder I said, "Let's not mention this to Pri, okay? I don't like keeping secrets, but I don't think she'd be happy with either of us." Sarah flashed a sour look and disappeared into the bathroom.

Outside, Pri and Kim were walking up from the lake. The straps of Kim's heavy camera and photography bags criss-crossed over her puffy jacket. Prisha wore only a t-shirt and loose shorts. She didn't even have shoes. Both were laughing and chatting.

"You must be freezing, Pri!" I put my arms around her, rubbing her back and arms.

She smiled up at me. "Mmmm. That's nice. Warm me up."

"Sarah's still sleeping?" asked Kim.

"She just started a shower."

"I'd better join her. Have to conserve water, right?" She smirked and disappeared inside.

Prisha looked radiant. "So how was the photo-shoot?"

"Delightful! Kim is very nice. She's funny! She took many photos of the sunrise, the lake, and... of me. I was embarrassed, but she made me feel less shy."

"I'm glad, Pri. Can't wait to see the photos."

"Oh, uh, she wants to touch them up with her software first, then she will send them to us. The deer did not come this morning. I suspect we were laughing too much." Prisha paused and leaned close. "She does think Sarah and I were a couple. She asked how I could leave her for a man."

"Wow. What did you say to that?"

"That Sarah really was just a friends. That you are gentle and caring and wonderful. You know... for a man." Prisha kept a straight face for an entire three seconds before laughing.

Back inside, low tones from Sarah and Kim came from behind the bathroom door. The shower was a narrow fiberglass stall barely enough for one. I pictured them rubbing their soapy bodies against each other in the tight space.

~~~~

After breakfast, Sarah and Kim offered to help with work left to do around the cabin. The October air was a relief after such a hot summer. The sun warmed us enough to work comfortably.

Prisha had felled one small tree while I was away and Sarah jumped at the chance to cut it up with the chainsaw. Sarah cut half of it and then Prisha had Kim don the protective gear and gave instructions so she could try.

I was on the ladder securing mounts for the solar panel on the roof and enjoyed watching the three girls hooting and squealing with fear and delight as they dealt with the chainsaw. Kim's neon hair flew and shone.

Sarah insisted on fresh fish for dinner, so Prisha and I set out in the canoe with our rods. We kept close to camp and saw Kim taking more photos of the area and of Sarah, then watched the pair strip and soak in the hot tub before walking hand in hand, naked, back inside.

When we had a sufficient catch, we landed the canoe and walked up to the cabin. Kim and Sarah emerged from their room, dressed and looking satisfied.

I held up the catch and smiled. "Okay, Sarah. We caught 'em, you clean 'em."

Kim looked puzzled. "They just came out of the water. How dirty can they be?"

Prisha fetched the cutting board and fillet knife. Sarah tried showing off the skill she had learned in the summer, but her first first attempt looked like it had been filleted with a hedge trimmer.

Prisha cleaned the next one, expertly gutting and filleting it as Kim watched in disgust and fascination. Sarah did the rest, which were ragged but usable.

"I'm impressed, Sarah," quipped Kim, "and somehow a little turned on."

Sarah lifted a fillet and took a long sniff. "Smells like you when you get back from the gym."

Kim wrinkled her nose. "Ew, Sarah, ew."

~~~~

Sarah wanted Kim to have the full camping experience, including cooking over the fire, so at sunset the girls gathered wood scraps and branches for kindling while I went to the woodpile behind the cabin to split logs.

Soon the three of them appeared, watching as I swung the axe.

"Look," said Sarah. "He almost has muscles. See how guys are good for some things, Kim?"

"I bet I can do it," said Kim. At her urging, I surrendered the axe and gave her safety instructions. After a few misses, Kim split three chunks, each with a single stroke. It was impressive for someone so compact.

The bonfire warded off the chilly autumn air while we ate. Kim marveled at the brightness of the stars and was amazed when Prisha pointed out the faint band of the milky way arcing overhead.

Kim said, "This is wonderful, you two. Thanks for inviting me. I thought I'd be terrified out here in the woods. And it was eerie with no traffic noise, no sirens... you know? Now it's just peaceful. The wind in the trees, the water, and there's so many things to photograph. It's incredible."

"You're welcome to come here anytime," I said. "You could even come with Sarah alone for a weekend when we're not here. As long as you make sure she doesn't burn the place to the ground. And make her paddle all the way."

Sarah stuck out her tongue then started discussing something with Kim. Prisha snuggled close to me.

"Sarah told me about this morning—how you pushed her away. But you two are my best friends. It would be selfish to deny you having fun together."

Prisha looked away when I tried to see her expression, leaving me to wonder at her careful words. Too often Pri struggled between her generous nature and what she wanted herself. It was that way whether we were deciding a movie or pizza toppings—she deferred to me or picked what she thought I wanted. I encouraged her to speak her mind, but she said that was how women were expected to be in her family.

Sarah had her arm around Kim, still looking at the stars when she said, "So Pri, are we going to tie up your man and have our way with him?"

Pri swallowed, eyes darting between me and Kim.

I said, "Pri, did you tell Sarah about our little bondage games?"

"Of course. We tell each other many things. It was her idea for me to tie you up in the first place."

Kim clucked her tongue. "Sarah, you're always such a bad influence." She looked at Prisha and me. "Don't be embarrassed. Sometimes she ties me up too. She never lets me do it to her though."

"Of course not," said Sarah. "I'm a natural leader. I have to be the one in charge. Anyway, it's time to give you my housewarming present."

She stood and rummaged around behind a log.

"Close your eyes and hold out your hand, Quixote."

I couldn't imagine what she had brought. Kim and Prisha were looking at me expectantly, so I did as I was told and closed my eyes.

Cold metal circled my wrist followed by the ratcheting clicks so familiar from police shows. I opened my eyes to a metal handcuff around my wrist. Sarah grinned then tugged hugged, making the bracelet cut into my wrist. When I reached with my free hand to stop her, she snared that hand too.

"Sarah, what in the living hell..."

Sarah stepped back, satisfied. "Pri told me how you undid her knots once. These aren't so easy to escape."

I held up my shackled hands. "Did you know about this, Pri?"

She nodded and smiled.

Sarah beamed. "I also got you leather cuffs... softer, less chance of hurting yourselves, but no good for surprises. Oh, and there's this..." She produced what looked like a sleep mask with wide satin ties. "A proper eye mask. Comfortable and also hard to get off."

She secured the blindfold over my eyes.

Adjusting to the lack of sight, I said "Anything else? Vibrating butt plug? Nipple clamps? Spiked chastity cage?"

"Daniel!" exclaimed Prisha, "How do you even know of such things?"

Sarah chuckled. "Those can be your first anniversary presents, okay?" I couldn't see her, but knew she was grinning. "So now that Quixote is helpless, who wants to have some fun? Pri? Should we leave you alone to play master and slave? No? How about you, Kim? No? Not yet? Okay, then... I'll go first."

I heard movement and the whisper of clothes being removed. Sarah guided me to lay on a blanket someone had spread by the fire then tugged off my pants. There was more shuffling followed by Sarah's mouth on my cock while her soft bare pussy grazed my lips. She was sixty-nining me.

Sarah licked me like a lollypop before taking me fully into her warm mouth. I licked tentatively along her moistening furrow. Sarah sighed and pressed herself lower, angling her hips to give my tongue greater access to her opening and her clit.

She worked me to full attention using her well-practiced skills as I teased and tasted her. I wondered how Prisha and Kim were reacting to the display, but I heard no protests.

Sarah released my dick from her mouth. "Pri, come sit on his face while I fuck him. He owes me from this morning."

I struggled to sit up, but a hand shoved me back then another pussy grazed my face. I knew the taste and scent well: Prisha. An affectionate lick brought a ragged sigh from her.

Sarah straddled me and lowered herself onto my dick. She was even wetter than that morning and had no trouble taking me deep. She groaned and did a gleeful wriggle before starting to ride me.

From Prisha's positioning over me, I knew the two friends were face-to-face.

"Pri," breathed Sarah, "stroke my boobs. For old time's sake. Kim, come hold Pri's boobs. She comes harder when someone plays with them."

I heard steps and then the warmth of two more thighs kneeling close to my head. Prisha moaned. I pictured lithe little Kim kneeling behind Prisha, massaging her breasts while I ate her, and Prisha stroking Sarah's ample boobs as she fucked me.

How long we were like that I don't know, but Sarah rode me faster and faster, lifting off my dick and sliding back down, then grinding against me. The sensations and the mental image of the three girls above me had me close to coming. I was fighting to hold back when Sarah held still with me fully inside her.

There were whispers followed by a shifting of positions. Sarah's clasping pussy was replaced by cool autumn air as she lifted away. Prisha also moved off my face, only to have another pussy lowered to my mouth. Sarah? It seemed so, but before I could consider it further another vagina began to envelope my dick. Prisha, I thought, but no... it felt different. Then I heard a soft "Uuuh! Mmm." Kim's voice.

As she slowly worked me into her body, Kim said to me, "Sarah convinced me to try. Prisha said you'd like it."

I turned my head away from Sarah's greedy cunt.

"Pri?"

"Enjoy it, Daniel," was all I heard.

Kim's tight pussy had pronounced ridges inside that caught and released the head of my dick as she worked me in and out. It was a wild new sensation. Even her wetness felt distinct.

Sarah said, "How is it, Kim? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, okay." Kim paused and shifted her hips around. "About the same size as our toys, but different. Softer. Warmer. Not really the same."

She lifted slightly and sat again, those clinging internal ridges sending exquisite sensations as they slipped over my cock head. My cuffed hands frustrated the urge to grab her hips and drive up into her.

"Gentle, Quixote," said Sarah. "It's her first time. And she's not protected."

I gasped and heard Prisha gasp too. "What?," she said, "You did not tell me that!"

Sarah moved off my face. "She's never needed protection before. But it's okay. Just let her try it for a minute or two. Quixote can control himself."

The realization I was buried in Kim's unprotected, formerly virgin body made my cock lurch. Even if I didn't come in her it was risky. Kim and Sarah had to know that.

Kim started fucking herself with my cock, cooing and grunting softly. "Uh. Yeah. That's nice, actually," she said. She worked away on me, grinding and sliding and lifting, getting more and more excited. It was lasting more than a minute or two. I concentrated on staying in control.

Kim laughed. "You were right, Sarah. Guys do make funny faces when you fuck them."

Sarah said, "Let him get on top. It's even better."

"No way... he'd pound me. Come in me."

I said, "Kim, I'm more likely to come like this. I can't control things. And with the handcuffs I can't even pull you off. If I'm on top, I can control it better and pull out."

Kim stopped moving immediately and just sat with me deep in her tight pussy. She still couldn't resist grinding slightly, stirring me inside her, exciting the sensitive head of my dick.