Warmer by the Lake Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," Kim said. "But go slow. We're not fucking... this is just so I can try it. And for fuck's sake, don't come in me."

Sarah unlocked the handcuffs and pulled off the blindfold. I blinked to see Kim watching me, her upper chest and perky breasts flushed with excitement, neon hair iridescent in the firelight.

Off to the side, Prisha watched with an unreadable expression.

Kim slipped off me and lay back on the blanket, hair splayed, breasts rising and falling, her eyes locked on my erect dick.

She bent her legs and spread them, looking up in invitation. I settled onto her, keeping my weight on my arms while Sarah positioned me at her lover's opening and urged me to push.

Kim watched fascinated and nervous as my dick slowly slid into her. She felt even better in that position—tighter, warmer, and her expression when I finally balls-deep was one of wonder and excitement. I stayed still, letting her get used to the sensation.

"Okay?" I asked.

She swallowed. "Yeah. Okay. Good, even. I can't believe I'm doing this."

"Not how you pictured spending your Saturday night, huh?"

We laughed and Kim pushed up against me. I pushed back, and she groaned.

"Uuuh. Mmm. Yeah... that's nice. Go deep like that a few more times."

I started short thrusts. It was dangerous territory, but now at least I could control the stimulation and pull out before coming.

Sarah knelled to whisper in Kim's ear. I couldn't make it out, but whatever she was saying made Kim push back harder, meeting each of my thrusts. Her toned body and the little grunts of pleasure she made was incredibly erotic.

Short thrusts became longer as Kim started getting into it, grunting and sighing. She hooked her legs behind mine and forcefully levered me in and out of her, driving me deep and then wiggling so my dick reached every part inside her grasping pussy, then arching to slide me out I was just inside her, then levering me back inside. Even though I was on top, she was still using my dick to fuck herself. We were no longer just trying it—now we were fucking.

Sarah kept whispering obscene encouragements as she stroked Kim's face. "Good, huh? Didn't I find just the right guy for you?"

Kim's face was screwed up in concentration, mouth open, but she turned her head to give Sarah a weak smile then closed her eyes and wrapped herself around me even tighter. She was pushing back against me with each plunge, her tight, ridged tunnel clenching, milking me. The feeling was incredible, heightened by the improbable situation of being the first guy to fuck this cute, toned woman and being inside her completely unprotected.

Both of us became lost in the sensations, Kim gasping and grunting, clutching and meeting my every thrust, fucking me as much as I was fucking her. I realized the point of no return was approaching and prepared to pull out. I didn't want to, and Kim's reactions said she didn't want to stop either. She was breathing hard, pushing and squirming, forcing me in and out of her tight body. If I could last a few moments longer, maybe she would come.

Sarah moved away to slide her hand down my back and over my ass. She traced her fingers lightly across the back of my legs and then reached between my legs to rake her nails down my balls. That brought a gasp and renewed thrusting from me, breaking my concentration and coaxing my orgasm even closer. She kept stimulating me like that for several moments before sinking a slick thumb deep into my ass to rub my prostate.

"Uuhh, gaaaah!" I roared as the surprise and odd sensation pushed me over the edge.

The world disappeared and I mindlessly rammed into Kim, firing jet after jet into her, painfully hard. I was vaguely aware Kim was struggling beneath me, trying to throw me off, but I had no control. My full weight was on her, pinning her to the ground as my body automatically pumped and pumped into her unprotected pussy.

Kim was still struggling when the world began to return. I was still rock hard inside her, aftershocks still drizzling remnants into her. Kim's face held anger and terror and I realized what I had done. Utterly drained and listless, I rolled off to lay on my back. Sarah stretched out beside Kim and cuddled her.

Kim was catching her breath as she glared at me. "What the fuck, Dan? I said I wasn't protected!"

"I couldn't help it. I was ready to pull out then Sarah... what the fuck was that, Sarah?"

Sarah grinned. "It's a surefire way to make a guy come buckets." She explained how she had forced my orgasm.

Prisha was on her feet, fists balled as she glowered at us.

Sarah said, "Relax. I know Kim's cycle to the hour. She's in her infertile days. There's no way she can get pregnant right now."

"That's never certain," I said, sitting up. "Why even risk it?" I felt weak and rubbery from the strange, powerful orgasm.

"I wanted her to have the whole experience." She reached to stroke between Kim's legs where a river of cum flowed from her. "Having a guy's cum in you feels fantastic. It's the hormones in it or something, right?"

Kim expelled a breath. "Fuck, Sarah. This is too much, even for you."

"Tell me you didn't enjoy it."

"Oh, sure... it was great. Until the part where you made a guy come in me! Are you sure I won't get pregnant?"

"The timing is perfect. And I brought morning-after pills. And just to make sure..."

Sarah moved to get between Kim's legs. She loved lapping up my cum every time I came in Prisha.

Kim pushed her away. "The fuck, Sarah? You are NOT doing that. Girl, we are going to have some words."

It was then I realized Prisha was gone. I pulled on my pants and ran into the night to find her.

~~~~

Prisha was behind the cabin, dressed and furiously splitting wood. She didn't even look at me as she positioned a log and swung, then put another on the stump and swung again. She wasn't being careful about it, either.

"Pri, slow down. You'll hurt yourself."

She lowered the axe. "She could get pregnant."

I said, "Sarah's pretty good with numbers. She's probably right about..."

"It should be me! Only me! I get to give you children. No one else!"

That was new. Prisha had once asked why in ten years of marriage my wife and I never had kids. I explained we didn't feel ready until we hit our thirties. We started trying just before she was killed.

Prisha dropped the axe and walked to me. She let me hold her. "I cannot bear the thought of anyone else carrying your child."

She once teased me about stopping birth control to "trap me," but I knew Pri could never be so deceitful. Regardless, the image of Prisha with a big belly was outrageously exciting to me and told her so.

"You were not supposed to fuck her," she sniffled. "Sarah said she only wanted to try. For a moment."

"I'm sorry, Pri. It's my fault. We got carried away and when Sarah did that thing... Why did you even go along with it?"

"I knew you would enjoy it," said Prisha. "You find Kim attractive. And I knew you would good first man for her. How could I not agree?"

"Pri, we're together. It's okay to stop me sleeping with other women."

Shouting echoed through the trees. Even from down at the fire pit we could hear Kim yelling at Sarah.

Prisha shook her head. "I have no right. We are only temporary... this is only a fling."

It was my words thrown back at me. What was she saying? "So if we weren't temporary... married or engaged or something, you could say no?"

"Of course."

"Pri... did you let Sarah sleep with us all summer because I liked it and you felt you had no right to say no?"

Prisha frowned. "That would make me a doormat, wouldn't it? I like watching you and Sarah have fun. But Kim is is not our close friend like Sarah."

"So, it's okay with Sarah, but anyone else..."

"I did not think it would matter that much, but seeing you and Kim... yes. It upset me."

"Pri," I said, "I should never have said it was a fling. It was a stupid excuse so I wouldn't feel guilty being with you, and so you'd feel free to leave me when you wanted to."

"I never want to leave you, Daniel. While you were away this week, I felt like throwing up. I hated being here without you."

"And all week it was like I had the flu. I even thought about quitting my job so I could get back here. I felt like that with someone once before, though. Know how I cured it?"

Prisha shrugged.

"I married her."

"Daniel, what..."

"I can't be without you, Pri. There's probably someone out there better for you, but fuck 'em. I need you. You're mine. Uh, for as long as you want me, I mean."

Prisha kissed me hard. "So we are not a fling anymore?"

"We never were. But Pri, when you don't like something, promise me... speak up. Don't pretend to like something just because I do. I'm not your master. We're equal partners, okay?"

"I will try," she said. "It will take practice." She paused. "In town... when we order pizza... can we not put pineapple on them?"

"What? You like pineapple even more than I do."

"I lied. It's horrid, Daniel."

We embraced and kissed until Kim rounded the corner of the cabin. She was dressed and did not look pleased.

Prisha drew a breath and hid her face.

"Sorry to interrupt," Kim said. "You two okay?"

"We're getting there," I said. "Are you, Kim? Look, I..."

"It's okay, Dan. It wasn't your fault. And I'm okay, considering. Sorry for all the drama. I should thank you for... uh, showing me what it's like. Making it good. Not that I'm going to switch sides or anything, but it was pretty amazing." She threw her hands up. "Shit, this is weird."

Kim touched Pri's shoulder. "Pri? You okay? We never should have done that. Sarah's sorry too. She knows she went too far." Kim smiled. "I'm not done yelling at her yet. Want to join me? You deserve it. You too, Dan."

When Prisha didn't answer, I said, "Maybe later. We're still working some things out."

Kim nodded then held up the handcuffs. "I'm going to give Sarah a taste of her own medicine. Can I borrow some ice cubes?"

"There are some in the kitchen cooler," I said. "Though I think Sarah will enjoy that."

Kim shrugged. "I'll just have to enjoy it more."

~~~~

That night in our loft, I said, "Prisha, would you really have a child with me?"

"Daniel, every time we make love I like to imagine it is for real. We can have many children."

"Many? Well, when you're ready, I promise I'll fuck triplets into you. And we'll keep doing it until your tits are so worn out from nursing they're hanging to your knees."

She laughed. "Daniel, you say the most romantic things."

~~~~

A week after returning to the city, Prisha was preparing to move in with me permanently. An envelope arrived with a single memory stick inside: Kim's photos.

There were artistic shots of the cabin, but most were Prisha nude and semi-nude, lovely as a dream: Prisha reclining on the shore, Prisha splashing in the water, Prisha looking seductive in the hot tub.

The last shots were of her naked with muddy hand prints on her legs, her tummy, her boobs, her ass. Others showed a pair of hands holding her boobs from behind, another with a hand cupping her pussy through her legs. Finally, there was a close-up of Prisha's lovely dark pussy, moist and ready, with someone's tongue stretching towards her engorged clit.

"Are those Kim's hand prints? And hands? And... tongue?"

"Of course. She is so much fun! She had many great ideas to turn you on. But we didn't do anything. Not really. It was her idea. She is so cute."

"She is, isn't she? She's very attractive."

Prisha looked at me sheepishly. In a quiet voice, she said, "Daniel, you know I said I only did things with Sarah because she did them to me?"

"Yeah?"

"That is what I told myself. It is hard to admit, but now I think I am more like Sarah. Women are attractive too."

I took her hand. "I had a sneaking suspicion about that, Pri. Seeing you with Sarah seemed like more than just payback. You don't need my approval, but it's okay. I'm glad you've realized it, admitted it to yourself. And you know how much I like seeing you with Sarah."

Prisha smiled. "I should have known you would understand, Daniel." She took a breath. "Daniel, if Kim became a good friend... like Sarah... do you think she might enjoy joining us sometime? With Sarah?"

I wondered exactly what had gone on during that photo shoot. I smiled. "She might. And Sarah wouldn't protest. I doubt Kim ever wants to be with a guy again, though."

"What if she only wanted... me? Would you be jealous? You could watch. And you would still have Sarah and me to fuck."

A foursome with Prisha, Sarah and Kim, with Kim off-limits?

I smiled. "I think I could manage."