All Comments on 'Warmer by the Lake'

by SyleusSnow

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

great story so far....please continue!

HighpikeHighpikeover 6 years ago
Yes, much more

Loved it. I think he might get his cabin built now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very sweet

Lovely! This has the legs (and writing quality) for more than a one-off. (I hope.) Nice to have a story that's not an objectification ritual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And...

I agree. This certainly has the makings of more than a one off. I would really like to see more. Both of Julia and Daniel's time alone, but also of the dynamic between the three girls, and with Daniel. It seems between the constant little nudges of Sarah, and the firm but kind hand of Daniel, Prisha and Julia are slowly coming to life. Please consider adding more to their story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue

This story has so many possiblities for relationships and not just sex.

Crusader235Crusader235over 6 years ago
Oh yeah

Oh Hell Yeah, excellent damsels in distress story. 5 Stars! I'm hoping pushy Sarah don't get him. Please continue with another chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Make more!!

Take your time, but you can make more episodes out of this.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowover 6 years agoAuthor
Yikes!

Thanks everyone. I'm very pleased people are enjoying this story. I'll see what fun I can find for the characters to do in a sequel.

@crusader235, thanks! But poor Sarah... she was left so frustrated. I think he owes her something. :)

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardover 6 years ago
Nice...

I'd like to read another chapter in this story... thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hoping for more

Promising beginning with interesting characters and interactions; I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with them, assuming you get inspired for further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done w

5 stars. Your character development is very good, write a sequel

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 6 years ago
That was very nice!

You blindsided me at the end. I had guessed that if he'd ended with any of them it would be Prisha. But that may say more about my tastes than your story!

Very, very sweet. Gentle and warm and life affirming.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks everyone for the appreciative comments and encouragement! Since there's been so much great feedback, there will be a follow on to this little story.

@SimonBrooke: Winding up with Prisha, lovely as she is, would have been too obvious :-) Julia is the more mature and capable of the three, and also the most appreciative of life at the camp, so that may explain his invitation to her to come back.

But I suspect Daniel will get to know all three much better in the sequel, and we may learn that his tragic backstory is darker than he's let on.

CatricCatricover 6 years ago
Great story

Absolutely loved this story. Loved the nice development of both story and characters. The sex was sweet and not silly over descriptive as is so often with lesser writers. Thanks, definitely a 5

rickv560rickv560over 6 years ago
Great writing

Loved the story. Will you do a followup?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I was so wet

This is perfect I want to know what happens next because this one gave me an amazing orgasm my pussy is still spasming. Please make a follow up story

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999over 5 years ago
great start

a nice mix of stories and sex without being too unlikely

PhilDub2PhilDub2almost 3 years ago

I quite enjoyed the interplay among the characters. Certainly Sarah should get to finish what she started (sober, of course) You have a tendency to leave out words and should get a proofreader or at least read your stories out loud to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At one point you wrote the girls "had went to college". It should have read the girls "went to college" or "had gone to college".

Otherwise, great story with a nice flow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written, I only noticed three minor editing errors in nine thousand words. The story was tight, compelling, and not too incredible. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Anonymous. Glad you enjoyed the story and look forward to your comments on my others. I try really hard to eradicate typos and grammar errors--- proofread, run them through several grammar checkers, listen to them in text to speech software and steps, but some errors inevitably slip through. But I write for the enjoyment of readers, and some readers really enjoy finding errors and and pointing them out :-)

joeoggijoeoggiover 1 year ago

Very good. Thankfully you built a story around a situation and characters. And Not jumped onto sex in the second party. And the ending was perfect.

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

nice story so far! definitely a surprise ending.

djripdjripabout 1 year ago

This is so perfect. I can dream that they all help build and then move into the cabin together, can't I?

LovesDancingLovesDancing8 months ago

I'm going to have to read all of your stories to find out if you've written a "only adequate" story. Very enjoyable! (I never notice any grammatical errors, I'm to busy enjoying the story)

SyleusSnowSyleusSnow8 months agoAuthor

Wow. Thanks @LovesDancing. Glad you're enjoying my stories. Looking forward to finding out which ones really are "only adequate". There must be one or two ;-)

GradStudentGradStudent8 months ago

Well done.so gentle

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyleusSnow@SyleusSnow
I try to write compelling, believable stories and characters who have a connection and hunger for each other. "Erotic romance" is the category, I guess. Feedback is fuel! Your input is the inspiration for me to write better stories and write ones you like. Please vote, leave ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES