Warmer by the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We talked until Pri began to yawn. I escorted her back to the tent. Julia was sound asleep, but Sarah woke up the second we turned on the flashlight.

"All right!" she said, half asleep and still half drunk, "Come to have some fun with me?"

She pulled the blanket back to reveal she was naked again. It had been too dark to see her body well when she waded into the lake, but in the harsh light of the flashlight, I had a clear view. Her ample boobs had the pink areolas and nipples. Between her legs, she was bare, with modest lips peeking out. Freckles spattered her shoulders down to the top of her breasts. She was shapely and extremely cute.

Pri covered her up quickly and told her to go back to sleep. I made sure the girls had everything they needed, then went to my side of the tent. It was still humid, so I undressed completely and slipped under the sheets.

As I fell into sleep, I heard Sarah mumble "You let him get away" followed by Prisha shushing her.

~~~~

I woke when I felt my air mattress shift. Faint flickers from the fire outside cast dim shadows on the tent wall. Someone slid under the covers and wrapped their arms around me from behind. I reached behind and discovered the person was naked, as was I.

It didn't take much imagination to guess who it could be.

"Sarah," I whispered, "Go back to your bed. You're still drunk."

"Ssh," whispered Prisha. "Sarah and Julia are still asleep."

I rolled over, shocked. "Uh, what's going on, Pri?"

She didn't say anything. She hugged her warm body to me and rested her head against me. But she seemed to be trembling.

"Are you okay? This doesn't seem like you, Pri."

"Sarah says I need to get out of my shell. Do something wild. So... I am."

"By getting into bed with a stranger?"

"You're not a stranger anymore. I can trust you, Daniel... can't I?"

I gently pushed her shoulder. "Come on, Pri. This is really flattering, but you don't really want to do this. You're still drunk. Go back to your bed."

"I only drank a few sips of that horrible stuff. Can I stay for just a little while?" She clung to me again.

I wished I could see her, but in the faint light, she was only a shadow. Still, I could feel her hot body pressed against me. She ran delicate fingers over my chest.

In the middle of the night, it was hard to think clearly when a beautiful young creature is clinging to you. Did she really want to be with me? Maybe she was trying to prove something to her friend. Or was it from some sense of obligation, some misguided idea to thank me for pulling them from the lake? Why would someone as beautiful as Prisha want to sleep with someone so much older? What would happen when her friends found out?

These thoughts were shattered when, tenderly, Prisha kissed my cheek. I could hear her breathing close to my ear, shallow and excited. Despite myself, I ran my fingers through her long hair and then stroked her face. She held my hand to her cheek, kissed it, and then guided it down to her breast. It was firm, warm, and felt so perfect in my hand.

My willpower was eroding. When she brushed her lips against mine, I couldn't help but kiss her. She tasted wonderful. She felt wonderful. She smelled wonderful.

As we kissed, Prisha gradually pulled me on top of her until found myself lying between her spread legs. My erection was like iron, and it found its way right between her moist folds. She began to rub and thrust against me slowly.

"Mmmm," she said.

"Pri..."

She whispered, "We can be quiet. The others won't know."

We ground together, me sliding along her folds as she became wetter and wetter. Our hips thrust more urgently as we kissed, then suddenly my tip caught in her opening. I instinctively pushed forward and popped just inside.

"Huuh," breathed Prisha in surprise. "Oooo..."

She grabbed my ass and urged me deeper. All rational thought evaporated as her slick hot passage start to envelop me.

"Aaahh," she breathed. "That's it... slow. I haven't done this for a while."

I whispered, "Neither have I."

Again, I pulled back and pushed deeper. Prisha "mmm'd" and sighed. She was snug, warm and now very wet. She moaned and clung to me as I worked into her. Finally, I was fully inside her welcoming body.

I paused to savor the sensation. It didn't seem real to be buried inside this beautiful young woman. The realization and the sensations were overpowering. Prisha was breathing excitedly as she squirmed beneath me.

"Is this okay?" I whispered.

She exhaled a laugh. "Oh God, Daniel. It's beautiful. You're beautiful. Thank you!"

I had never been called beautiful before, nor had a woman thank me for fucking her.

Prisha pulled me back into a kiss and squirmed more. She clutched me to her and hooked her legs around mine.

"Make love to me, Daniel," she whispered. "Take me as you wish."

That accent. That odd phasing. I hugged her, and then started fucking her with slow strokes. I had to fight to stay in control: it had been so long, and she was so lovely. I didn't want to give into the dark animal need hovering behind my eyes. I didn't want to hurt her. I wanted to please her and for our coupling to last.

Prisha didn't make it easy. She sighed. She gasped. She clung with arms and legs, pushing back as I pushed in, trying to get me as deep inside her as possible.

The feeling of her hot, lithe body beneath me, the sound of her excited breathing and the scent of her drove me on. We fucked steadily as if we were old lovers reunited: savoring, enjoying, hungry for each other.

I pulled out until I was just inside her opening and teased her with short little pushes. Prisha's breathing got even heavier. Then I pushed all the way in with agonizing, steady slowness. Prisha groaned deeply and arched. I held myself there deep inside and thrust back and forth forcefully, still fully inside her. She started making joyful little "oh, uh, uh" sounds as I fucked her deeply like that, and it sent me over the edge.

I rammed her hard a few more times and then buried myself as I started jetting into her. I came so hard it that hurt, flooding her completely with my come.

Panting, Prisha reached between us and strummed her clit once, twice, and then joined me in orgasm. She froze, and I felt her clasping and releasing inside. She clung and tried to stay silent as the white mindless joy of orgasm washed through her.

We lay connected as we slowly recovered. Prisha's breathing slowed, and I stayed hard inside her as we kissed and stroked each other. Eventually, I softened and rolled off. She pulled my arm around her and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Mmmm. No one has ever done that before."

"Done what?"

"Asked if I was okay. Cared how I felt. And been so gentle. I could feel every inch of you going in each time. It was like... mmm. I don't know. Like what you read in a romance novel."

We held each other and dozed, and then, reluctantly, Prisha left me to creep back to the other girls.

~~~~

Dawn had already broken when I woke.

I pulled on some shorts and quietly went outside. The sky was clear. It looked like it would be a good day. The air was chilly, so I started a fire so that the girls could get warm whenever they got up.

I smelled like sex and was grubby from the previous day, so I grabbed a bottle of camp soap, a towel, and headed down to the shore.

Yesterday, rescuing and then hanging around with the girls was an awakening, and last night with Prisha cemented it. I had been mourning my wife long enough. The hole in my heart and in my life still felt like a ragged scar, but now I could feel energy returning. The girls reminded me of what life had been like before. It was time to start living again.

Mist covered the lake as the sky slowly brightened. I stripped off my shorts and waded in, naked, up to my knees. I gazed across the expanse of the lake, feeling rejuvenated by the view.

There was a small splash off to the left.

I turned. Further along the shore, where the trees hid her from the camp, stood Julia, stark naked, up to her thighs in the lake.

Julia's clothes, and a towel sat on the mossy ground next to the water. She hunched over, trying to cover herself with her hands and looked daggers at me.

I smiled and shook my head, then feigned to cover my eyes. I was about to turn to give her privacy when I noticed something behind her. I pointed, silently gesturing for her to turn around. Julia didn't understand. She scowled and shooed me with one hand while trying to stay covered.

Again, I pantomimed 'look behind you' as dramatically as I could.

Julia glanced over her shoulder. A mother deer and two fawns had crept out of the forest, not far behind her. All three stood near the trees with their heads up, ears raised, looking very surprised that humans were invading their space.

Julia dropped her arms and turned to face them. It was a memorable sight: Julia, in the morning light, her toned bum and narrow waist exposed to me as she stood in the mist-covered lake, watching the deer at the edge of the forest while they watched her.

The doe turned, picked her way back into the woods, and bounded away. The two fawns leaped after her and disappeared.

Julia watched them flee and turn back to me, amazed. She forgot to cover herself, giving me a clear view of her from the front. She had medium-sized boobs and I could see that yes, she was a natural blonde: her trimmed pussy hair was slightly darker than the hair on her head.

I smiled, then with the soap bottle squeezed out a dollop into the palm of my hand. I smeared it on my head and chest and then tossed the bottle to her. It splashed in front of her. While she picked it up and read the label, I started soaping up. Once Julia saw what was in the bottle, she started doing the same, smearing the green goop all over.

We stood a distance apart and concentrated on getting clean. I snuck glances at her and noticed that she did the same to me.

I ducked under the water to rinse off then waded out and walked up to the fire, grabbing my shorts and towel on the way. When I was dry and dressed, I worked on building up the fire.

Soon, Julia appeared. She was wearing the shorts and shirt from when I rescued her and had a towel draped around her neck. She sat on the log and handed me the soap bottle.

"Thanks," she said.

"Sorry to surprise you like that," I said, setting the bottle down. "I had no idea you were there."

She nodded. "Yeah. When I saw the shocked on your face, I knew it was an accident. I just didn't expect anyone to be up so early."

"Neither did I."

"Well, thanks for being grown up about it. Guys I know would have turned that into a crude situation. Actually, they would have taken it as some kind of invitation."

"You were getting clean. So was I. Just because someone is naked it doesn't make it a sexual thing."

"Exactly," Julia said. "Though a real gentleman would have turned around, you know."

"What and let you oogle my ass? You could have turned around too."

She grinned. "Then my ass would have been oogled, right?"

"Oh, maybe. It is a spectacular ass."

"See! You WERE looking. Guys as always so visual," she sighed. "But when those deer came out of the woods... that was amazing. I've never seen deer that close."

"She comes around often. Mornings or evenings. Once they walked right through the camp."

"It was magical. They're so graceful." She took a breath and looked around at the trees and out to the lake. "I can see why you come out here. When I was little, my uncle had a cottage that we visited sometimes. I had forgotten how much I liked being in the woods. It's so beautiful. So peaceful."

There was a commotion from inside the tent: Sarah's voice.

"So much for peace," I said. We shared a smile and walked over to the tent.

I peered inside. "Everything okay in here?"

It looked like Sarah and Prisha had been wrestling. Prisha pushed Sarah away and rolled to hide her face.

"No, no problem," said Sarah with a grin. "Is there anything to eat? I'm starved. And are our clothes dry?"

I turned to Julia. "Can you get their clothes from the line? I'll go heat some water for coffee and see what I have for food."

After some time, the girls emerged in their shorts and tops. We all huddled around the fire and ate what little breakfast I had to offer. The girls whispered together and occasionally glanced at me. Prisha avoided my eyes entirely.

Sarah and Julia offered to wash the plates, so I took the opportunity to pull Prisha aside.

"Is everything okay, Pri?"

She still avoided my eyes. In hushed tones, she said, "I can't believe I did that last night. What you must think of me."

"I was certainly surprised." I took both her hands and tried to get her to look at me. "It didn't seem like something you'd do."

"It was Sarah's idea first. She wanted to sneak in with you, but she was drunk and fell asleep. So I... took her place. I've never done anything like that in my life."

I chuckled. "I'm glad you did, Pri. It was wonderful. You are wonderful. I hope you don't regret it."

Finally, she looked at me. "No! Oh my God, it was great! I don't want you to think I'm... some horrible slut."

I smiled. "Well, I'd like to think that you were just overcome with lust because of my manly yet sophisticated manner, my irresistible good looks and bulging biceps. I get that a lot, you know."

Prisha stared, and then laughed. "Oh my God, Daniel. That sounds like something from a trashy novel." She hugged me.

"You mentioned something like that last night. So... can I ask what you and Sarah were fighting about this morning?"

"What? Oh, we weren't fighting. She was just horny and... uh, trying to give me a 'good morning' wake up, if you know what I mean. She likes to do that when she's horny. But if I let her touch me, she'd know what we did last night."

"Huh?"

"It's... you, uh, came inside me last night. Lots. She would have felt it or seen your... stuff... leaking out. So I tried to stop her. It's better if she doesn't know what I did. What we did, I mean."

"So you do regret doing it."

Prisha put her head against my chest. "It's just better Sarah not know. But watch out... she's on the prowl for you now."

"What does that mean?"

"You know what it means. And she's hard to say no to when she gets like this. So if you and her... you know... want to sneak off and hook up, that's okay. If you can treat her the way you treated me last night, she'd love that. Though perhaps... we could sneak away ourselves sometime instead?"

I stroked her hair. "I'd really like that, Pri. But don't you want to get back to your campground today?"

Prisha straightened up and said, "Oh... we were talking about that. Come with me." She led to the other girls.

"Did you ask him?" said Sarah.

"Ask me what?"

"Can we stay? Until tomorrow?" said Sarah.

I didn't expect that at all. "I thought you're desperate to get back."

"Well, we wanted to get away and try camping. We're doing that. And I wanted Pri to loosen up a little." She looked at Pri's shining eyes and at us holding hands. "And she seems to be doing that." She frowned.

Prisha turned and said, "Daniel... would it be okay to stay one more night?"

I sighed. "As much as I like having you here, this isn't a vacation resort. I have trees to cut. And I only brought enough food for myself. We'd have to go fishing."

"We can do that," said Julia.

"Really?" I said.

"My uncle taught me fishing and things like that. It was fun."

"Great," I said. "then the biggest problem, SARAH, is that I only have one more bottle of vodka, SARAH. I dunno if that will be enough for all of us, SARAH."

Sarah wrinkled her nose while Prisha and Julia laughed. "Why are you picking on me? Everyone else was drinking too. You really ARE mean." But she smiled, shaking her head.

"We'll help fish, Daniel," said Prisha, excitedly. "And with your trees. I think it would be fun to use an ax."

I said, "Well, I know I'm really manly and good-looking..."

Sarah put her hand to her throat and made retching sounds.

"...but even I don't cut trees with an ax. I have a chainsaw. It's a lot more fun. So okay, if you three can catch some fish and help out, I guess you can stay."

I got my fishing rod and tackle and took time to make sure they knew the basics of using it.

"Normally I'd fish from the canoe," I said, "But there's no way I'm letting you three take my canoe anywhere. You'll be okay fishing from shore."

For the rest of the morning, Sarah and Prisha tried to fish while Julia guided them with what she remembered. I kept an eye on them as I worked around the camp. It was a constant comedy of errors as they laughed and yelped and traded insults. They were so delightful, and my heart leaped as I watched them.

Sarah was the first to catch something. She reeled it in, excited, and all three staring at her catch wriggling at the end of the rod with a combination of wonder and revulsion.

Prisha demanded the fishing rod next and shortly caught something herself.

When they had caught enough, I took one fish and demonstrated how to clean it.

Pri and Sarah gagged and shrieked as I gutted the fish, but Julia watched carefully. The others turned away, but Julia calmly tried cleaning a few and between us, we got all of them done quickly. We cooked a few for lunch and put the rest in the cooler.

~~~~

When I started up the chainsaw, the girls screamed and rushed up to watch. Sarah wanted to try, but I didn't want to risk it. Instead, they watched as I sawed logs and spent the afternoon fishing and exploring the shoreline. When I was done, they helped drag logs down to the firewood pile and longer ones over to the pile for the cabin.

Prisha and I traded glances throughout the day. I watched her long, lithe body and her shy manner all through the day and hungered to take her again, but there was never an opportunity for us to be alone.

It was late afternoon when together the four of us lifted the remaining logs onto the stack to be used for the cabin.

Sarah said, "Holy shit, we're sweating like pigs. And this is what you do for fun?"

"It beats sitting at a desk all day," I said, "but I wouldn't want to make a career of it."

"I want to go for a swim," she said, fixing me with a glare. "As long someone doesn't go all Quixote on me and drag me out again."

"You go ahead," I said. "I'll stay up here and give you some privacy."

"Pffft," said Sarah, "where's the fun in that?" She pulled me down towards the shore. |You already saw me naked last night, remember?" She looked back at the other girls. "Pri... Julia? Coming?"

When she was near the water, Sarah stripped off her clothes without any hesitation and plodded into the water. I admired her shapely pale figure as she waded in. Sarah looked over her shoulder, and when she saw I was looking, wiggled her ass playfully at me before diving under the water.

Prisha appeared behind me and shyly asked me to turn around. I did so, and after a few moments heard her splashing into the lake. I turn in time to glimpse her trim figure and beautiful brown bum before she dove under the water.

Julia had stayed by the fire. "Sitting this one out?" I called.

Julia nodded. "You've already seen me naked enough for one day. Go have fun."

I stripped and swam out near Pri and Sarah. We swam, splashed and joked together, enjoying the cool water.

I was waist deep when Sarah approached me. She leaped up and put her arms around my neck. Her warmth was a wonderful contrast to the water.

Looking at me impishly, she said, "You know how I said we came camping to find some hot guys?"

"Uh, yeah?"

"Well, since that's totally not going to happen now, I just want you to know I've decided to settle for you."