Warmer by the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grimaced and then grabbed her around the waist.

"Hey, Pri?" I called. "I caught another fish, but this one's way too immature to keep. Will you help me throw her back?"

Prisha grinned and swam in towards us. As she emerged from the water, I saw her lovely breasts and dark nipples for the first time.

"What? Hey now..." said Sarah, trying to squirm away.

"Pri, you take one end, I'll take the other."

Prisha grabbed Sarah's wrists while I grabbed her ankles. We stretched her out and swung her like a sack of potatoes as she squirmed.

"One... two... THREE!"

We flung her high and far. Sarah flailed as she arced through the air and splashed into the lake. She came up sputtering, wiping the water from her eyes.

"You bastards," she grinned. "I'll kill you all!"

Prisha shrieked and ran out of the water lake back to the fire, grabbing her clothes along the way. I waded further along the shore where the trees hid us from view of the camp.

When Sarah caught up with me, she said, "Just because you two are tall and I'm short..."

She then realized we were only covered up to our knees by the water. The sun was starting to set, but I still had a clear view of Sarah's pale, curvy body, and she had a full view of me.

She looked me up and down. "You know... I was going to join you last night. But I fell asleep." She stepped closer and pressed herself against me. "You can make it up to me tonight."

I was getting hard. I said, "You said something like that last night too. I think you only like to tease."

"Oh... a challenge!" She grasped my dick and gave me a few strokes. "Someone's getting excited." She grabbed my hand and pulled it between her legs. "So am I."

We stood groping each other and watching each other's expressions. Her cheeks became flushed as I toyed with her and then started to massage one heavy breast. The flush slowly spread to her upper chest as her breathing quickened.

I circled my arms under her ass and picked her up.

"Hey!"

Sarah looked over her shoulder as I walked her to the shore. I laid her on the sandy, pebble-strewn shoreline and stood over her. Sarah looked at my hard dick, then into my eyes. Without a word, she bent her legs to her chest and held them there, exposing herself, already glistening with readiness.

That was all the permission I needed.

I knelt between her legs and positioned myself at her opening. When I pushed just inside, Sarah's eyes widened and her mouth fell open, and then became lidded as I slid further in.

"Sarah! Daniel!" Prisha's voice yelled from the campsite. "Where did you go?"

Sarah bucked against me, panting. "God... not now."

Prisha's voice was getting closer. "The fire is almost out. There's no more wood, and we're starving. Where are you?"

I pushed into Sarah a few more strokes and pulled out. "Sorry," I said.

"Nooo...." Sarah tried to keep me with her, but I stood and pulled her to her feet. I hugged her to me just as Prisha came into view. She was dressed though her long hair was still damp.

"Sarah!" Prisha called. "What are you doing to poor Daniel? Can we cook more of the fish now?"

"Sure," I replied. "Just give us a minute."

Prisha nodded and walked back to the fire.

Sarah clung to me, trying to get herself under control. "Damn it," she breathed. "Now you're really going to have to make it up to me later."

We rinsed off quickly, the cool water helping to calm us down. Finding our clothes we dressed joined the others by the fire.

~~~~

I split more logs and soon the fire was leaping into the sky. We cooked the rest of the fish and the four of us ate, chatted and watched the sunset paint gathering clouds. Sarah insisted I sit between her and Prisha.

Prisha surprised me by linking her arm through mine and resting her head on my shoulder. She looked up at me with her dark eyes. Sarah saw what her friend was doing and rested her head against me too, but one-upped Pri by putting a hand high up on my thigh.

Some glance was shared between the girls, but I only caught the tail end of it.

Julia stood and stretched. "I was up early, unlike you two lazy things," she said. "I'm going up to the tent. Daniel, how long will it take to canoe back to the campground tomorrow?"

"A little over two hours, depending on the wind and how much help paddling I get."

"Okay, we have to be back by noon, so I suggest everyone get enough sleep." She picked up a flashlight. "Any of you girls coming?"

"Not yet," said Sarah, "a little later." She wagged her eyebrows at me suggestively, in case I missed her double entendre.

~~~~

With Julia back inside the tent, Sarah, Prisha and I sat enjoying the fire. Sarah started inching her hand under the leg of my shorts.

"Hey, Pri," she said. "I never did get to thank Daniel last night for rescuing us. The poor guy had to sleep aaaalll alone."

Prisha looked at the ground.

"What?" said Sarah. "No! You got into bed with him? After I was asleep?"

Prisha nodded.

"You stole my idea!" said Sarah. "I'm proud of you, Pri. You're finally being naughty. Wait, you didn't actually..."

Pri pursed her lips.

"Oh my God... you let him screw you." Sarah swatted my arm, hard. "You son of a bitch! And neither of you told me? Then you didn't fuck me? I don't believe it."

I held out my hands. "Sarah, none of this was my idea..."

"Damn it!" yelled Sarah. She stood and stomped off towards the tent.

I looked at Prisha.

"Oh, don't worry. She's only mad because I got you first."

"Pri, what am I? A prize in some contest?"

"No! It's not like that. And she has no right to be angry. She's stolen enough guys away from me. I'll go calm her down."

Prisha scurried up to the tent.

I sighed. Was it always that dramatic with those two? It was comforting that both of them had approached me, not the other way around, but I didn't like being the cause of conflict. I didn't like conflict... especially not at my camp.

I waited, but after a while, it became obvious Prisha was not coming back.

It was getting late, so I got up to start preparing the camp for the night when Julia walked out of the tent. She sat by the fire.

"I thought you went to sleep," I said.

"That's difficult right now. Sarah is getting Prisha to 'apologize' to her."

I could just make out faint moaning coming from the tent.

"You three certainly have a strange dynamic."

"You think so? Sarah likes guys and girls. Pri likes guys, but lets Sarah 'help her out', when she gets frustrated. Then Sarah wants Pri to reciprocate."

"So Prisha is okay with 'helping' Sarah?"

"Oh, she doesn't seem to mind. I get that it's not really her thing, but she's so kind. She would do almost anything for anyone. Is that so strange?"

"I really have no idea anymore. I was married for ten years... I'm pretty out of touch."

We sat and enjoyed the heat of the fire, looking at the stars in companionable silence. We listened to the night sounds from the forest, lapping of small waves on the shore, and the occasional moan from the tent.

Julia glanced at me and said, "I'm sorry I didn't say anything before, but I'm sorry about your wife. And for us ruining your weekend."

"Thanks. But you know... if you three hadn't shown up, this would have been another weekend of me mourning and working myself to exhaustion trying to forget." I aimlessly poked at the fire with a stick. "You three being here has woken me up. It's time I let go. Time to move on."

"You're going to keep this camp, aren't you?"

"Huh? Oh, yes. I meant move on and find someone. There's no way I'll ever leave this camp. I need to come here. To recharge."

Julia took a deep breath and smiled. "I know that you mean."

Sounds were still coming from the tent. The image of Pri between Sarah's legs, dutifully trying to please her formed in my mind.

Julia stood and said, "It's still really humid. I think I'm ready for that swim now."

She walked towards the lake as she pulled off her top. At the edge of the water, I watched her strip off her shorts and underwear and test the water with her foot. She was so lovely... her naked back to me, golden in the flickering firelight.

Julia looked back at me. "Aren't you coming?" She started wading into the water.

I quickly shucked my clothes and walked down. Julia was already swimming out into the dark water. I swam after her.

When I caught up with her, Julia turned and tread water. "This is fantastic! I've never gone swimming without a bathing suit before."

"We used to do this all the time. It's easy when there are no neighbors."

"I think I'd do this even if there were."

We swam together in silence, enjoying the water in the moonlight. We didn't need to talk. It was though we had developed an understanding, or at least a comfort with each other.

When we swam back and walked onto the shore, I said "Thank you. It was nice to swim with someone again."

Julia looked at me, and pulled me into a hug and kissed me. "Thank you, Daniel," she said. "For taking care of us. For being... chivalrous?" She smiled.

There was another moan from the tent, loud enough that we heard it clearly from the edge of the lake. This time it was Prisha.

Julia said, "I guess they switched places." She shook her head.

Now I pictured Prisha laying with Sarah between her legs, trying to stay quiet but failing. My dick responded to the mental image instantly.

Julia was still embracing me and noticed immediately. She rubbed against me and said, "I never understood why guys think two girls together is so sexy."

I said, "I guess it shouldn't. But it does."

She surprised me when she reached between us and stroked my erection. A hungry look came into her eyes, and she released me and pushed me backward, guiding me to sit on the sandy, pebble-strewn shore.

She straddled my lap, facing me, trapping my dick between her sparse blonde pussy and me. Her lovely breasts were right in front of my face.

"Uh, Julia?" I said.

She reached between us to stroke me again, leaning forward to slide one nipple across my lips. I gave it a gentle lick and Julia sighed happily.

Quietly, she said, "I get frustrated too sometimes." She positioned me at her entrance and slowed sank onto me.

Julia fed one breast to my mouth as she gently rode me, making satisfied deep "uh" sounds each time she sank down. We fucked slowly like that, me sitting at the edge of the water, Julia straddling me, her face and breasts glowing the light from the distant fire.

We fucked without urgency, sometimes kissing, sometimes embracing, and sometimes just looking into each other's eyes. She was a mystery... I knew nothing about her, but there was a connection, something between us that I didn't yet understand.

I thrust up into her as Julia plunged into me with increasing urgency. She pulled my face to her breasts and, with me embedded fully inside her, rocked back and forth, grinding her clit against me, moaning as her breathing became ragged.

I was getting close myself, but tried to hold back in hopes Julia would orgasm soon. Finally, she froze, held her breath and clutched me close. I felt the rhythmic grasping of her wonderful warm passage. I bucked up into her twice and held myself within her as I unloaded into her in powerful bursts.

As we recovered, I guided her onto her side, and we lay there holding each other.

"God," she said, looking at me slightly embarrassed. "I shouldn't have done that. But I'm glad I did."

I kissed her cheek. "I'm not complaining, Julia. I certainly didn't expect that from you."

"I know. I don't even know you. I never just jump a guy like that. Never. But there's something... I don't know how to describe it. I guess I was just horny."

I stroked her hair. "No, I feel something too. It's strange. I don't know what. I guess we can explore whatever it is next weekend."

She looked at me. "Uh, next weekend?"

"When you come back here with me. Alone."

Her eyes widened, and I saw her thinking. She smiled gently and nodded. "Yes. Next weekend. Here with you."