Warmer, Sultrier, Kisses Pt. 04

Story Info
Seth gets BJ and breakfast. Justin gets Anna's ass.
4.3k words
3.51
12.4k
7

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Tuesday morning in mid-January, just three days after Mary and Steve, and their next-door neighbors, Audrey, and Justin, went to Big Boat Bar to watch the local pro football team absorb a heartbreaking playoff loss.

Mary, the 52-year-old, redheaded former lingerie model, was sitting up in bed, drinking the coffee Steve brought her before he departed for work. She was thinking about the tongue-lashing Steve just gave her about the surprise 56th birthday gift she gave him this past Saturday morning.

Going back a couple of weeks, Steve and Mary made a new year's resolution, to embrace monogamy and put their hotwife/cuckold lifestyle behind them. But shortly after making that resolution together, Mary asked Steve what he wanted for his birthday. He told Mary he wanted to watch her fuck another man, which he had never seen, as a one-time exception to their new monogamous lifestyle, before quickly backing off his idea in the face of Mary's initial protest.

At first, after the surprise, Steve was fine. In a euphoric state, after shooting his load in Mary and having her suck his dick and balls clean, he even signed the consent form Mary put in front of him that Zach needed, after Mary uncuffed him. But the humiliation of it all, and Mary's role in it, gnawed at Steve as the hours and days passed.

Finally, three days later, Steve's anger peaked. After delivering Mary her morning coffee in bed, Steve got everything off his chest.

He told Mary that though it was true he told her that his birthday wish was that she would fuck a man in front of him, he did not ask to co-star in a cuckold porn video. He certainly did not ask her to deceivingly tie him to a chair, gagged, and forced to watch Zach bang her ass. He went on to add that he wanted to forgive her but needed assurance that such humiliating deceptions were a thing of the past and that they were going back to monogamy, with no more cameras!

Mary apologized to Steve for having gone too far in her efforts to give him a memorable birthday present. She agreed she never should have restrained him or gagged him under false pretenses. She assured him that what happened with Zach was a one-time special event, to satisfy Steve's fantasy. She added they would likely never see the video because Zach told her it would be behind an obscure and expensive paywall.

Finally, she promised she would not fuck Zach, or any other man, going forward, and certainly not make a video of it, in any case.

Trying to move on from her early morning stress, Mary scrolled her phone and saw an incoming call from Brandi.

"Brandi! How are things?"

"I'm great, Mary! I hope I'm not calling you too early!?"

"Not at all, Brandi, I was already up, cleaning my bedroom." Mary said, as she reached over to her nightstand, picked up her coffee cup and took another sip. "What are you up to?"

"I have a lot of wedding stuff to work on this morning and I'm bartending at Big Boat this afternoon." Brandi responded.

"You must be so busy, Brandi." Mary said, empathetically.

"Mary, I heard from Zach that you, Steve, Audrey, and Justin came out to the bar on Saturday and asked for me! I don't work Saturdays, but I was so disappointed. I miss you guys!"

"Oh Brandi. It would have been so great to see you. Audrey and I wanted to hear all about your wedding planning."

"Well, that's why I'm calling. I know Audrey finishes work early on Tuesdays and they have the sitter. I was wondering if you had plans. Maybe the two of you can come out to the bar today while I'm working? We don't get too busy until about 4:30."

Mary wanted to say yes but had a genuine fear that if Zach were working, she would end up breaking the promise she just made to Steve.

"So, Brandi." Mary responded. "Is Zach working today too?"

"No Mary." Brandi answered, assuming Mary would be disappointed. "He's off today. But I hope you'll come see me!"

"Oh, I will, Brandi!" Mary enthusiastically responded. "I'll text Audrey and offer to split a rideshare with her."

"That would be great, Mary! I hope I see you two later!"

Audrey, a 30-year-old MD, had just taken a short break when she saw Mary's message.

She felt conflicted. She wanted to join Mary to go visit Brandi. Audrey was keen on developing a stronger bond with the young blonde. She and Justin had known Brandi's fiancé, Kyle, since their time in California. Audrey always thought the tall, studly, Kyle, would be a great catch for the right woman.

She felt she and Brandi could develop a strong friendship even though she initially met her under less-than-ideal circumstances last July 4th weekend, before Brandi ever met Kyle.

That night, Brandi and her friends Brittany and Bethann showed up at Big Boat Bar, when Audrey and Justin were there with Mary and Steve and friends from California, Jen, and Bob.

After Mary introduced her to the group, Brandi said she recognized Justin as a regular visitor to the cigar shop at which she worked. A surprised and suspicious Audrey noted that Justin did not smoke cigars and argued with Justin over the revelation at the table before getting up and drunkenly offering herself to the handsome bartender, Zach, without Justin's knowledge.

Audrey blamed her own insecurities for her actions that night, but her outlook since then had improved dramatically. Eventually bouncing back after her pregnancy, Audrey, with her wavy, long, brown hair, large breasts, and bubble butt, and promotion at work, was feeling good about herself again. Even more so than ever, Audrey was a leader in her field and a strikingly beautiful woman.

Last September, Audrey and Justin saw Brandi with her new fiancé, Kyle, and they had a lovely evening together. Audrey and Justin gave her a big thumbs up to Kyle and just like that they were all friends.

"But what if Zach's there?" She thought to herself about going to Big Boat Bar.

Audrey feared if she saw Zach at Big Boat Bar on a slow Tuesday, he might seduce her into sneaking away for an ass fucking in the upstairs office, thus causing her to break her own vow to stay faithful to Justin.

It was Zach who lured her into cheating on Justin twice over a four-day period last summer. Mary was the only other person who knew about her and Zach, though she only knew about Audrey's initial hook-up with him at Big Boat Bar. Audrey would see Zach one more time, three days later, at his apartment, when she let him snap a picture of her freshly fucked ass to add to his trophy case.

Though she was hesitant to tell Mary she was worried about Zach being there, she felt she had no choice. She called Mary.

"Hi Mary! Thanks for texting me. I would love to go out there with you. Can I ask you something? Do you think Zach will be there?"

"Not to worry, Audrey!" Mary said, anticipating Audrey's question. "He's not working today."

"Okay, Mary. I finish work at 1:45. We can order a ride as soon as I get home!"

Audrey and Mary walked into Big Boat Bar at 3:15 pm.

"Hey guys!" The bubbly 26-year-old Brandi said from behind the bar.

"Brandi!" Mary and Audrey happily called out as they laid their eyes on their young, recently engaged friend.

"It's so great to see you two ladies!"

"It's great to see you as well, Brandi!" Mary said. "How is the wedding planning going?"

"Things are really coming along." An ebullient Brandi answered. "We're getting married at my parent's church and the reception is going to be at Big Box Suburban Hotel!!"

"Oh, that is great news!" Mary followed.

"Mary!" Brandi said, looking at Mary, purposefully. "Would you be one of my Bridesmaid's!"

"Oh my God!" Mary responded, starting to cry. "Of course, Brandi! I would be honored!"

Mary reached over the bar and embraced Brandi.

"I don't think I ever would have met Kyle without you!" Brandi responded as she struggled, and failed, to hold back tears.

Audrey pulled napkins from the dispenser on the bar and handed several to Brandi and Mary.

"So, who is going to be the Maid of Honor?" Mary asked. "We have to plan your bachelorette party!"

"I asked Brittany to be my Maid of Honor. It was a tough choice between her and Beth Ann." Brandi explained. "We've all known each other more than twenty years but I met Brittany two days before I met Beth Ann."

"I hope your decision did not cause any friction between Brittany and Beth Ann?" Mary asked Brandi.

"Oh no, Mary. Those two are so close. As a matter of fact, Brittany just got engaged to her boyfriend, Geoff, and Beth Ann is going to be her maid of honor!"

"That's wonderful, Brandi.

"Oh, Brandi," Audrey added. "I just can't wait for this wedding. Who is Kyle going to ask to be his best man?"

Brandi looked directly at Audrey.

"Audrey, can you keep a secret from your husband?" She asked.

Audrey blushed, knowing Mary was staring at her and knew the answer to that question.

"Um, sure!" Audrey blurted as Mary gave her a sly wink.

"Well, Kyle is going to ask Justin to be his best man!"

"Oh, Brandi. That's so awesome!"

"Please Audrey, don't tell Justin. Kyle is going to call him."

"So, Brandi!" Audrey said. "When is Kyle finishing his old job and moving here? I heard he already has a new job lined up?"

"He's giving his two weeks' notice on April 1, but his bosses know he's leaving!" Brandi said, excitedly. "After that, he needs to pack up his apartment, which will take about another week. He doesn't start his new job at The Morso Company until the Monday after our wedding in May! So, we can plan and organize the wedding together! I'm so excited! This is real! It's happening ladies!"

"Oh, that's so wonderful Brandi!" Mary said. "Do you still plan to buy a house?"

"Kyle is coming to town next month. We're looking to buy a little townhouse in the suburbs. He'll lease a short-term apartment until we settle. I'm staying at my parents until our wedding night, but I'll be over there a lot, if you know what I mean."

"I get it, Brandi." Mary acknowledged. "You must be pretty horny with your man away so long."

"Oh Mary." Brandi said as she nodded in agreement. "That is so true. Ha! I've been so horny lately but there is absolutely nothing I can do about it!"

Brandi heard her phone go off and walked over to where it was charging, underneath the bar. It was Kyle.

"Hey Baby! You will never believe who stopped in for a drink!" Brandi said as she turned and looked at her two friends, smiling. "Mary and Audrey!"

"That's great! Tell them I said hi." A flat Kyle answered.

"Kyle." Brandi said in an alarmed manner. "You sound like something is wrong!"

"Well, yeah. I'm bumming, Brandi." Kyle said to her, forlornly. "Unfortunately, an unfinished project in Cape Town has become a sticking point in my departure from the engineering firm. They threatened to enforce a clause in my contract which says they can claw back my salary if I don't stay to finish this project. I'm leaving for Cape Town tomorrow."

"Oh no Kyle! What does this mean for our wedding?" Brandi said, tearfully, into the phone as Mary and Audrey looked on with great concern.

"Our wedding won't be impacted, Brandi, but I won't arrive in Philadelphia until the Wednesday before our wedding day."

"Kyle! That's four months from now!" Brandi said, sobbing, as Audrey handed her more napkins.

"I'm sorry Brandi. Look, I need to pack up my apartment now, put everything in storage and be on the next flight to South Africa! I'll call you when I get there my sweet Brandi. I love you!"

"Good-bye, Kyle. I love you too." Brandi said in a sorrowful voice as she hung up her phone and plugged it back into the charger.

For Brandi, it was bad enough that she would not be seeing her fiancé for four months, but she knew Kyle had been involved with a hotwife named Sarah in Cape Town. She could not help but wonder if Kyle would have one last fling with her, as he did with Amanda, in London, last summer.

Mary and Audrey immediately sprang into action to help Brandi through her bride's anxiety. After learning the details of what Kyle told her, they empathized with her pain but reassured her that since his absence would not impact the wedding day itself, she had nothing to worry about.

Mary assured Brandi that she did not believe Kyle would hook up with Sarah because she believed he was far too in love with Brandi to do so. On that point, Mary truly had no idea whether that was true or not, but it seemed like the right thing to say.

After a while, Brandi settled down and became philosophical about the whole thing.

"We'll still talk every day!" Brandi said, reassuring herself. "I can still involve him in all the wedding decisions that we need to make together."

"Of course, you can!" Mary followed, with Audrey nodding in agreement.

"I really appreciate you two ladies and how supportive you both have been of me. I can only hope my marriage to Kyle is as happy as your marriages. You seem like the perfect couples to me!"

"That's so nice of you to say, Brandi." Mary said as she dabbed a tissue to prevent her tears from running down her face. "Communication is the key and making time for each other too! Both are so important!"

"I agree with Mary." Audrey added. "Justin and I had some rough patches. I made some mistakes which I regret. But Brandi, things have gotten back on the right track for us! I credit you and Kyle, to be honest, and the love the two of you share, for rekindling our flame!"

"Oh Audrey!" Brandi gushed. "You're too sweet!"

"Seriously," Audrey continued. "I think seeing Kyle, who Justin admires so much, decide to settle down had a transformative effect on Justin. He's cleaned up his act! He earned a big promotion at work and now leads their internet security division! As a matter of fact, he told me they've entrusted him to travel to a secret location in the suburbs tomorrow where he needs to enter a secret code just to access the premises!"

"Wow! That sounds cool!" Brandi responded.

"But more importantly," Audrey continued. "Lately, at least, the romance has returned! Isn't it amazing though, how people can suddenly mature and grow up?!"

It was 6:15 am, the purple haired, shy, and shapely beauty, Anna, began sucking on her chubby husband's cock, a half hour earlier than usual on this Wednesday morning. Giving Seth the deluxe treatment, which included a wet tongue bath of his balls while she kept her eyes locked on his, she brought Seth to a quick, but bountiful, orgasm.

After swallowing his load, the 30-year-old Anna wrapped her arms around Seth's shoulders and pulled him toward her for a warm, sultry, kiss.

Just a moment later, as Seth got into the shower, Anna went downstairs to make coffee and start cooking bacon. As a special treat, she turned leftover potatoes into home fries and prepared to load his omelet with extra cheddar cheese.

By 6:45 am, Seth, clean shaven and wearing his gray suit, was downstairs. Surprised and pleased by the early morning feast his wife prepared for him, Seth gave her a hug and a kiss. He took his seat at the table and stuffed a napkin into his collar, to protect his red silk tie from errant drops of food or beverage.

Anna, wearing a sheer, purple, negligee, which showed off her plump, medium sized breasts, finished buttering toasted English muffins and brought them to the table and put them down next to his breakfast plate. She stood behind Seth and rubbed his shoulders as he ate, asking him innocuous questions about his day ahead.

When he finished, Seth made a short stop in the bathroom, and was soon ready to go. After another quick hug and kiss, Anna waved to him as he got in the car and pulled out of the driveway to head to the train station.

Watching until he had driven out of sight, Anna pulled out her phone, found her messaging app and sent Justin a message.

"Good morning! Are you on schedule?"

She received a quick reply.

"Yup. See you at 8."

By 7:30 am, Anna was lathering herself in a slow, hot shower. She reflected on the hot chats she and Justin had together since meeting and hooking up at Big Boat Bar four days earlier. Each was stealing an inordinate amount of time away from their spouses as they shared sexual fantasies with each other. She could not believe the intimate fantasies she had already shared with him, like being anally taken by a stranger in her marital bed and being hired to suck the cocks of drunken strangers at a bachelor party.

Using the handheld shower head, Anna closely rinsed every inch of her body, thinking about the scene she and Justin were about to act out. She was getting turned on.

Justin was still inching along slowly in rush hour traffic. He thought about how screwed up it was that he was on his way to his new lover's house while her husband was at work. That fact alone gave him more discomfort than he anticipated it would.

Since meeting Anna by chance on Saturday, the two were in regular contact, sharing intimate fantasies that led to plans to act one out in person.

Justin had been walking around hiding a constant erection since Saturday, egged on by Anna's teasing through the messaging app. What made him most uncomfortable though about his drive to the further out suburbs today, was that his relationship with his wife, Audrey, was improving, yet here he was, on his way to cheat.

For Justin, 30, the last six months had been a roller coaster ride. He believed something changed about Audrey that night she found out he had been hanging around Brandi's cigar shop during lunch hour, and their relationship had not been the same since. He did not know what it was, but the whole thing left a shitty taste in his mouth.

His frustration with Audrey's coldness, led Justin to seek out an affair. For months he had no luck.

As time carried on, forging new friendships as a couple, while raising their baby, led to a thawing in Justin and Audrey's ice encased marriage. In September, Justin and Audrey spent an evening with Kyle and his new fiancée, Brandi. Justin was initially worried Brandi would tell Audrey that he had asked her on a date that night at the bar last summer, but that never happened. The two couples got along wonderfully.

But last Saturday, when an opportunity to score with the gorgeous, purple-haired hottie, Anna, presented itself, Justin never gave it a second thought. Now, his world felt scrambled.

Everything was moving so quickly with Anna. But Justin thought he could have his cake and eat it too. He would be a good husband and father at home, while secretly keeping a hot girlfriend on the side, better yet, a married girlfriend, who had skin in the game, just like him.

They had carefully planned the morning, down to Justin's anticipated 8:00 am arrival at the gated townhome community. At 7:55, Justin arrived at the front gate, where he showed his driver's license to a camera on a kiosk and punched in a temporary security code to lift the gate.

When he pulled onto the street where Anna lived, he parked in a communal space in the middle of the cul-de-sac. He walked up to her townhouse and quietly walked in the front door, which she left unlocked for him. He locked and bolted it behind him and walked up the stairs. At the top of the stairs, as directed, he continued straight down the hallway, toward a closed door.

He opened the door and walked into Anna and Seth's master bedroom to find a naked Anna on a King bed, on all fours, her butt facing Justin, with an anal plug inserted in her ass. Justin took one look at Anna's perfect butt, and sweet pussy, and immediately hardened. He jumped on the bed behind Anna and began licking her exposed, waxed, sexy, wet pussy.

Pressing in on the butt plug with his thumb, he buried his face in her sweet snatch and soon found her clit with his adventurous tongue. He soon brought Anna to orgasm as she struggled to keep her knees from buckling.

12