Warmer, Sultrier, Kisses Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin got off the bed and quickly took his clothes off, exposing his wiry build, heavily tatted arms and chest and his carefully shaved midsection. He pulled a condom and a tube of lube from his jeans pocket, while a purring Anna shook her ass in excitement.

Justin climbed back on the bed and got behind Anna again. He took hold of her hips from behind and lined his dick up to her pussy while using his thumb to press in on the anal plug. Soon, as he pounded her pussy from behind, pushing on the butt plug in with each thrust, he brought forth cries of orgasmic overdrive from the scintillated Anna.

"Ahh!..... Ahh!..... Ahh!" Anna uttered, saying no actual words, having not even set eyes upon the man giving her two-holed pleasure.

After a burst of hard slamming that brought Anna to a shrieking orgasm, Justin pulled his cock from her pussy. Pushing in on the butt plug with one hand, he used his index and middle fingers to aggressively explore the inside of Anna's juicy pussy, soon leading her to squirt all over her bedsheets.

He gently pulled the thick plug from her ass bringing a yelp from Anna. Anna hurriedly reached back with her hands to pull her butt cheeks apart for Justin, showing off her long, purple, fingernails, and oversized diamond wedding ring.

Justin told Anna how sexy her waxed ass and pussy looked. Anna pulled her left hand back and put it between her legs, to use her index and middle fingers to open her pussy lips for Justin to view.

Justin observed her perfect pussy lips, and soaking wet, pink interior, and gave her two hard wraps on her left butt cheek.

"AAAHHH!" She yelled, as Justin looked at her pale pink butt cheek to see the bright red imprint of his hand and fingers.

Justin put the condom on himself and used the lube to slowly poke his index finger into her asshole.

"Hmmm." Anna purred as Justin carefully moved his finger in and out of her.

Justin pulled his finger out, lubed up his cock further, squatted behind her, grabbed her hips, and pushed his dick inside.

"Oh my God!!" She cried out, as Justin began fucking her ass, hard.

Within seconds, her knees buckled, and she crumbled flat to the bed, Justin's dick and body following, retrenching for continued anal exploring.

"Ahh! Ahh! Puleeze!" Anna yelled out.

She was getting fucked in the ass for the first time since the eve of her wedding night more than five years ago.

Not heeding her protest, he continued pounding until Anna got her bearings. Soon, Justin's anal incursion eased with each new thrust.

Justin slowed down to let Anna push back up on her knees. Once she was back up on her knees, Justin held her hips tightly and jackhammered her ass, bringing noisy grunts, and whimpers from the electrified Anna.

"Fuck me, baby!" Anna cried out, relishing the thought that her marital bed was seeing more action than it ever had. "Fuck my aaaasssss!"

Justin was feeling studly. Just last Saturday, a drunken Audrey surprisingly offered her ass up to him when they returned from watching the game. Now, he was plowing the ass of his new, secret, lover.

A confident Justin pounded Anna from behind and reflected on what a great fucking little body she had. He relished the idea of carrying on a long, secret, affair with her.

"I'm gonna cum!" Justin yelled as he pulled out of Anna's ass, stood up on the bed over her and ripped his condom off.

Anna quickly turned over, so she lay flat before Justin. With his cock in his hand, he splattered his load on her face, tits, and all the way down to her belly button. As Justin continued to stroke his cock over her, pushing out every last drop, Anna looked up at him and smiled. She reached her tongue down to scoop up an accessible drop just below her lip, while using both of her hands to rub his cum into her breasts and stomach, giving her torso a glazed sheen.

Justin laid down on top of Anna and gave her a deep long kiss as they embraced before he moved to her side. Giving soft kisses to each other, each complimented the other on their skills and hotness.

"So, you mentioned on the app something about taking a drive and finding a breakfast diner?" Justin said as he played with Anna's hair, continuing to softly kiss her lips, neck, and face. "How about we do that?"

Anna's eyes widened as she wrapped her arms around Justin and gave him another deep kiss.

"You remembered! I think you are going to turn into a dangerous habit for me, Justin!"

12