All Comments on 'Warming the IcePrincess Pt. 01'

by J-Stroke

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
jaybird1944jaybird1944almost 17 years ago
WOW

Hetrosexual male, and this is still one hot story. Supurb wrting and characterization. On to read the 2nd part now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing Love Story

I think you did a spectacular job of writing this story. I especially enjoyed the romance and tenderness it contains. A truly wonderful story!

GrapeomaticGrapeomaticover 12 years ago
Great

This story was already amazing, but page 8 made it completely over the top awesome when you mentioned the Green Bay Packers! I literally started jumping around screaming 'go Pack go!' and putting the belt on for a couple of minutes :) The characters in this had a depth to them that shows me how much time and thought you put into them. A great plot and the length of this first chapter have me really optimistic about this series as a whole. Thanks for the read, I really enjoyed it.

Go Pack Go!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Please tag this LESBIAN - I was expecting a straight romance, only to find I was wasting my time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
1 Star

For posting this here, and not in the lesbian section

WistempWistempalmost 11 years ago
Great story, lousy proofreading

This was both a wonderfully hot and romantic story, but the constant spelling, grammar and punctuation errors were a whopping distraction - it was like trying to drive down a road where there's a speed hump or pothole or tree root every 20 feet. Give this story to a good proofreader/editor and they could turn this three-star piece into a five-star one easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMFG!!!YUMMY!!

I 'm straight, I have fantasized for years about having a woman go down on me Thinking it would be the ultimate experience, It is a major turn on for me.however I have never been able to act on it....You shared the details in words so well, my panties were soaked, very hot, enjoyed the read!! thank you..now chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pretty obvious

That Claire is embezzling. It would be much better if the hints were more subtle, but the writing is good enough for 4 stars.

domrogerdomrogerabout 10 years ago
Hooked

If this story had been posted under Lesbian ,as it should have been ,I would not have read it .

This would have been a shame as before I found out I had been hooked and will be reading the other chapters eagerly .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I didn't know the MC wasnt a dude until the second page wtf

MontanosMontanosalmost 10 years ago
An interesting build up.

I usually avoid Novellas on Literotica because I can't tell what genre they are about before I begin reading. That happened to me with your story. You artfully kept the fact that the main character was a female until partway through the first chapter. Initially, that annoyed me. I don't like feeling as if I was suckered.

Yet, after I thought about it, I understood it had worked. I was curious enough to keep reading. This is well written. The buildup was careful and believable. The fertile manner of growing closeness felt within the range of real relationships, not a rushed teenager porn dream.

Paradoxically, the erotic language is crass and direct. I thought about it as well. How come the crudeness of the language did not feel out of place? It was because everything else wasn't as crass or crude. The roughness of the words balanced out the other, more verbose bits.

Good balance.

Good chapter.

Well done.

Montanos

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bummer

I don't do lesbian stories. Its a real shame to because it started out so good. What a waste of 15 mins. Please tag this as lesbian, so other readers like myself don't get blind sided. Great writing though...

VickiMontclairandMitchStPaulVickiMontclairandMitchStPaulover 9 years ago
Glad it took time to get to the sex

So many stories that are posted in novels and novellas try to make a point of getting right down to the sex, like immediately, within just a few paragraphs... I am glad yours didn't. You took time to develop character, plot and setting, and got us into it with time.

Yes, we want to read about sex, but it is nice when its not right there in your face right away. Thank you.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 7 years ago
This story was been stolen and is on Amazon.

Authors need to be alert. Look at:

.https://www.amazon.com/Warming-Ice-Princess-Erotic-Novel-ebook/dp/B06XZB6D3H/ref=sr_1_26?ie=UTF8&qid=1494334561&sr=8-26&keywords=books+by+Ronald+Trumph

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous