All Comments on 'Warming the IcePrincess Pt. 02'

by J-Stroke

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Alexand MorganAlexand Morganalmost 17 years ago
Well done

Wish the lead character was male but it was very nicely written regardless. Keep up the good work and i guess everyone has tthe right to choose their own lifestyle regardless of the consequences of that decision.

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdalmost 17 years ago
Good Story, Sappy Ending

I love romance as much or more than the next guy, but the ending was just too much. Would the board of any reasonable company approve a lower-ranking lover of the CEO to become CFO, especially in this day and age? Fantasy is one thing but the ending was just too much.

I'd have much rather read them trying to adapt to the role of "housewife" or deal with estranged parents etc than have such a comfy ending.

However, the story as a whole was so good that giving this less than a 5 would throw in in amongst so many lesser stories. Sigh. There ain't no justice.

I look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved the story

There don't seem to be many romantic stories with lesbian lead characters and it's nice to have a happy ending even if it's a bit unbelievable.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 11 years ago
Ah

If only the real world worked like this........ Great story.

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 6 years ago
Only a 4...

No personal experience (not into pain) but the spanking/caning seemed a bit excessive for a first time new lover experience...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous