All Comments on 'Warming the IcePrincess Pt. 05'

by J-Stroke

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WOW !!!

When I said don't keep me waiting, sheez that was quick.

Many thanks for a good story, loved every bit of it.

I will be looking out for any further work of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A Male Enjoyed

There were many "love scenes" that I skimmed through, but the story was great. Yes I think I would have preferred having Wunston brought down and then tried, but as in real life, it does not always go the way you think it might - or should. Great - hope for some more SOON.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful Story

Absolutely Wonderful story. I liked the characters and the story. Smoking Sex scenes.

Thank you so much for sharing.

Mark

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Thank You!

This is an incredibly enjoyable story. I liked almost everything about it, but most of all the character development. I'll be watching for more submissions from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent stuff

A wonderful story all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
That was such a sad ending

but i loved your story, great job.

Shiek568Shiek568almost 11 years ago
Enthralling

This novel was absolutely amazing. The attention to detail, the emotiveness of the characters, the plot as a whole... just outstanding in my opinion. I was completely emotionally invested in the characters, THAT's how vividly you managed to portray them. I was torn apart from reading the last two pages.

You have an astounding talent for writing and I know six years on is a little late to the party for commenting but I sincerely hope you're still writing.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Absolutely brilliant

Fantastic story, could not stop reading it.

Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well done

Damn good story

I like my sex mingled with a story not just wham bam thank you ma'am

This story did it for me even though I am male and straight

Loved it & thank you

arrowglassarrowglassabout 9 years ago
Awesome!

Very well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chloe159Chloe159almost 9 years ago
Ditto!

What they all said and then some! This is a story worthy of being published and sold everywhere. The attention to detail and character and plot development were excellent! Please keep writing!!!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you pulled me in!

I don't go for the novellas, but its about four am

read through it all.

very good sir!!!!!

nsfwaansfwaaover 7 years ago
Really good finished it in one night

I really enjoined this story especially all the different flavors of sex and that the characters are flexible in their roles.

Hope you resurface at some point and continue writing.

Anomandaris2Anomandaris2over 5 years ago
Awesome.

I'm not generally one for lesbian romances. But you told such an engaging tale. Awesome sex scenes as well. Just great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous