Warming Up Before A Phone Date

Info
Tempest getting her pussy ready before a sexy phone date.
213 words
4.42
5.3k
2
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/25/2023
Created 04/09/2021
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

T. Is waiting most impatiently for her phone date with a sexy friend, and she decides it would be a good idea to start edging her pussy so that her body is primed and ready to cum when her date decides to play with her.

So, she grabs a little sucker and discusses what her house is like this night, as her husband and Alpha is home, and well aware his slutty little wifey is off to get sexy with another man. She waxes poetically about her wonderful spouse and his selfless nature as she slowly gets her body ready to be aroused and used by another, with her husband's permission and encouragement.

While expounding on dominance play with straight men, T. explains why being on the bottom is a delightful mind game she loves to play, a battle of wills where the first to break is usually the first to cum. And she is looking forward to another chance to test her willpower against another dominant-leaning man, as when she is like this -- naked, drippy, clit tingling on a toy -- she feels at her most powerful, amazing self, even if it seems as she is giving up her power to another.

[F4A][female voice][clit sucking vibe][switch][submissive][power dynamics][mind games][edging][willpower][sex games][teasing][no cumming][pregame warm-up][denial]

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
MsNobodyMsNobodyabout 1 year ago

Hello there. I hope you are doing well. I am writing this message to let you know that your audio is just amazing. me and my husband spent the night listening to it and it got us super horny. We had sex until morning while listening to your audio. Your voice is super, sexy and the fact that you were actually recording live what you were doing made is perfect. Thank you and lots of kisses.

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Warming UpĀ Previous Part
Warming UpĀ Series Info

Similar Stories

This is What I Am ForĀ Use me however you need me... itā€™s what I was made for.in Audio
Gamer Girl EdgingĀ Short edging audio while playing "Hades" on XBox.in Audio
Poetic Edging: Poe SquaredĀ Is she actually playing with herself during your ride-share?in Audio
Cannabis Confessions 2.1Ā T. decides it's a good day to relax, have a joint and playin Audio
Warning! Do Not ListenĀ This curse may just be a blessing after all...in Audio
More Stories