Warmness on The Soul

Story Info
Good morning, beautiful... 🥰
4.2k words
4
1.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Layla Lauderdale always looked beautiful to me from the very first time I've known her from 17 years ago and while we were both in high school.

But waking up to her this morning and in every one of them before for the last few years was the gift in itself. With her now in her late thirties, she still looked downright stunning as ever.

I'd woken up with a slight migraine from hell from our partying the night before. The kids went with their aunt, and while we loved them to the fullest and thensome, we'd caught ourselves wondering when the last time we had a night alone together was. So, we made it happen.

Layla had always been a wonderful mother from my perspective anyway, even though there were days she didn't feel like she was.

There were several examples to back up this claim, but one of the main ones I'll share is that she always talked to all three of them like they were people and not JUST children. She always listened, too, and never made one felt like they were least important from the others.

As a result, all three never were afraid to come her if they needed help, or if they were sad, or had some piece of exciting news to tell them. They were happy because of her, and they overall knew that Layla would always make time for them.

She'd give them her full attention, never snapped at them for "talking too much", fully aware that their already growing minds were in need of their mother's verbal watering to help them flourish all the more.

In our case, Layla and I finally realized what a healthy home can be once we became exclusive. It had been both a long and heart-wrenching road for the both of us as we were on our separate paths. As fate would have it, we'd reconnected sometime in the spring of '22, went apart for a little due to our lives and the way they were at the time, then finally knew that our connection was still there and was no accident.

Now, here we were, laying in the early morning sunlight that was filtering in gently and through the bedroom curtains we'd picked out together some time back.

I propped myself up, and smiled as I looked down at her.

There she lay, on her side and facing me, sound asleep. Her little snores emanated from her heart-shaped lips, and were slightly parted as she slept. Her darkest brown eyes were shut, and even without her occasional makeup she looked amazing when she went natural.

Her auburn hair was tucked over her left ear, and the silky black covers were under her arm, and covering her assets, which swelled calmly against and from behind the sheets. A teasing view of her bare and deep cleavage was peeking just above the sheets themselves, and that further stirred the hardness of my cock.

I wanted her right then... and we'd had numerous highlights of morning sex in the past. We always loved sex with each other at any time of the day ( and sometimes anywhere when we both were feeling both bold and bound up inside!), but we loved it in the morning with each other! It always got the day off to an amazing start.

Sometimes that was one way among several on how she liked wake me up, too. Layla would wake me up with her lips around my cock, sucking me slowly. Her eyes would have this innocent look in them as she was in between my legs, her tits in full view. It never took me long to bust in her mouth, and she always loved to swallow me.

I always loved to hold her hair back so that not only it would it be easier for her while doing so, but so I could see her face.

Sometimes I'd wake to her boobs wrapped around my cock, and her devilish little giggle as she tit-fucked me, which is definitely in my top three of kinks! They always felt warm, soft and out of this fucking world... and when I'd cum, she'd either wrap those lips around it and suck me dry or let me explode in between them, giggling and moaning a little as her tongue was sticking out. She loved facials, too.

Layla could be an absolute freak in bed, which was all the more motivation for me to try and match her. She began to develop beautifully like her photos in her photography biz and in so many ways.

We became and over a period of time, less nervous in getting reacquainted with each other's bodies, minds, souls, all of it. We felt one.

One of her biggest kinks, as I discovered along the way of our sexcapades, was being choked. In our time of reconnecting on a serious level in the summer of '23, I'll never forget us going at it on that air mattress. It'd been our third round during that morning, and just to hear her say in her moans only fueled me all the more as we fucked:

"Nnn... Choke me, Daddy...."

...still never fails to show up in my mental highlight reel whenever I'm getting off in the shower if she can't join me!

Layla also loved to be spanked. A lot of times when she passed me in walking to the other room, I couldn't stop myself and, knowing how much my good girl loves it, I'd playfully crack her a good one on whichever side of her ass cheek that I could reach.

"You can do better than THAT!" she taunts still and to this day.

So, I'd get up, go to her, and she'd bend my way, then: SHLAP. Right on that amazing ass.

She'd giggle, kiss me and go about her way.

We loved to play fight as well, and it only amped up the fire. I personally loved it because I'd always admired strong women who could dish it back.

Layla was always that type, from our sarcastic back-and-forths to just plain fucking with each other throughout the house and without warning.

Practical jokes, in other words.

Once she threw a snowball at the side of my face from inside the living room and out the window!

Normally, I'd have been pissed if it had been anyone else outside of her or the kids. But not with her. Layla always made everything fun, exciting and waking up every day was not only an honor but my biggest dream finally come true.

She lay there still, sleeping. Poor babe had drank the whole bottle with me, and it was damn near 4 in the morning (roughly 3 short hours ago) when we'd passed out in bed after some absolutely SINful sex.

I briefly looked down at my waist, seeing the deep scratches she'd imbedded there. My back looked like I'd been mauled. But that always was worth it.

I gently grazed my fingers along her face and down her cheek, thinking about her loudness from last night.

Layla had really come a long way with her dirty talk, too, and that was another kink of mine... her use of her words and HOW she said it.

She'd been jacking me off during our foreplay before last night's first round, and her deliberately placing her bare feet into my crotch and gently rubbing her soles into my cock beforehand while we'd been on the couch didn't help.

Imagine how much I wanted to bust right there, her gorgeous toes lightly gripping around my shaft when she'd said in a very seductive and authoritative tone...

"Don't cum yet... you're gonna cum INSIDE of me in a few, Mister..."

FUCK!

That was all I needed to hear, because not too long afterwards I was practically ripping her lingerie down her legs and off of her feet before I had her on her back and not even seconds later.

I'll never forget the way she gasped, spread her legs and panted as her eyes practically begged me to rail her hot, dripping and tight tunnel.

I grinned to myself, remembering it all, as I not only knew I was hard up and full length, but also cupping my hand around her ass, giving a gentle but firm squeeze.

Layla let out a slight mew in her sleep, and her smile slowly formed. She squinted, batting her eyes, then looked up my way.

"Good morning, beautiful..." I said softly, eyeing her all over as my smile remained.

Layla looked at me, rubbing her eyes with her cute hands. The black polish on her nails were chipped, and she groaned a little as she settled on her back. Her tits jiggled a little, and my dick flexed.

She was so beautiful first thing in the morning, especially as the light from the sun hit her skin. She turned her head my way, smiling a little more.

"Were you watching me this whole time, you stalker??" she laughed. It was cut short when she winced in slight pain, signalling that she was feeling the hangover.

"I was," I replied gently, moving closer to her. I planted a gentle kiss upon her forehead. "For a couple of minutes..."

"You're cute," she sighed into a yawn, her eyes now looking into mine. They wandered down to my chest, and her hand followed, petting my chest hairs.

"I'm only admiring art," I replied with a wink, causing her smile to spread more until her beautiful teeth showed.

Her cheeks appeared to flush a light pink, and it made my soul soar when I saw that my girl was blushing.

"Stop!" she said playfully, swatting me lightly upon my arm. "You're being too cute for so early in the morning..."

"You know I can't start the day without telling you..." I began. I leaned down and kissed her softly upon her lips.

Layla closed her eyes and sighed in response, punctuated by a little content moan. "Nnm..."

Her hands then went to my face, and she kissed me back.

My cock jolted, especially when we were now transitioning into a slow and passionate make out.

Her tongue glided and caressed over my own tongue, and I reciprocated with a little more heat. Before long, I was half laying on top of her, my hands roaming through her mane and down upon her cheeks, holding her face as I continued to worship her tongue.

"Mmm..." Layla moaned in my mouth. She broke our kiss with an erotic smack as her lips left mine, then formed a new smile as she looked up at me. "Hell-oooo..."

Her kisses were amazing. Always had been. She had a certain flavor to her that always reminded me of a field of wildflowers. It was like kissing a garden.

Because my eyes were closed as I resumed our make out, I didn't see her hands touch my shoulders, then felt one hand drift down in front of the covers and touch my stiffness from outside of the

covers. Her palming was always to die for.

I sighed in pleasure, especially when she began to go up and down slowly. I could hear her panting increase with me, and when I finally opened my eyes, she was looking at me, her mouth ajar, her eyes searching mine as the light pink in her cheeks gradually transitioned to a darker pink.

I kissed her deep and suddenly, causing her to let out a loud moan and in my mouth. We kissed back and forth, her masturbation increasing in speed. I could already feel my pre-cum leak from behind the sheet.

I then let my hands wander behind her head and then tugged her hair slowly, bending her head back gently and into her pillow.

"MMMMM... damn you.." Layla sighed, jacking me off a little harder, her fingers now half-wrapping around my member. 'You're... UNNN... not being nice..."

I grinned, doing it again. I suffocated her louder moan with my lips, drawing out a sort of whimper. That further made me want to take her right there.

"You're not either, Miss..." I laughed. "You're- OHHH. FUCK, baby..."

Layla had whipped off her sheet that had been covering her tits and the rest of her body, now treating me to a full view of her nakedness.

Her assets were now out in the open, and her nips were sharpened. Her stomach was next and looked downright appetizing in itself.

Next came her sexy legs... then her feet...

But when I looked upon her pussy, shaven and a treat to lick alone, I was unGODly horny.

"Mm..." Layla giggled, biting her lower lip as i removed my sheet, allowing my cock to stand unhindered in the open air. She looked at at it, and her eyes looked back into my own.

Layla didn't hesitate in kissing me as I moved closer and into her, resuming her masturbation of my member. Her hand felt warm and soft still. Her eyes found mine again, and she then said, "I want this, sir..."

I looked at her, panting as my cock strained between her fingers. My seed began to further leak into her hand.

I glanced down at her feet, up her legs and thighs, then to her stomach and her throat. Every inch of her was so enticing, so kissable.

I kissed her a good one, then gently removed myself from her hand. I was already riled up and didn't want to cum just yet!

I moved down to her feet, picked up her left foot in my hand and kissed the top of it. Layla giggled, then allowed me to worship her toes.

She knew very well of my foot fetish, and loved to tease me often with it, and I LOVED it.

"Nnnmmm..." she whined in between her giggling, looking up at me from on her back. She placed her other foot on my chest, rubbing it as I continued to indulge in sucking on the rest of her toes. I took my other hand and placed it upon her face, and Layla didn't hesitate in sucking on my thumb as she closed her eyes. Her tongue now felt hot and wet, slithering over me.

"Good girl..." I whispered, watching her now suck harder on my thumb.

Layla nodded, then smiled as she blushed again, spreading her legs as I lowered in between them. Her hand now was upon my cock, the other holding the hand she was licking. She then let go and while still sucking upon my thumb in the way she would while giving me a blowjob, Layla began to fondle her right tit.

I felt myself pulsate hard from her touch, and as I slowly entered her and watching her play with herself, she sighed and shut her eyes with her mouth opened.

I could already begin to smell her arousal, and as I pushed gently into her entrance, her legs slowly went around my waist.

"NNNNNmmmmm... fuck..." I gasped, loving how tight she was. "Oh, fuck, baby... mmmm..."

"Yeah?" she said sweetly, smiling wide as her eyes shone. "Fuck me, Daddy..."

'MMMM yeah, baby..."

I lay on top of her, giving her slow and firm thrusts. My hands were on either side of her face as I went in and out.

Layla let out a tiny moan, her legs around my waist while squeezing it.

I went a little faster, then in between her moans, and little by little, my dominating side taking over. I went a little harder, and Layla let out a sexy little cry. Digging her nails into my sides, she raked down. I winced from the pain, then let out a low, pleasurable growl.

"NNNNN FUCK." I laughed, now giving her a kiss, my tongue fighting with hers as she moaned louder in my mouth.

The bed began to sing in louder, faster creaks.

Layla scratched me again, this time down my back, her sounds now putting porn stars to shame.

Breathing rapidly, sighing and in almost hushed moans in my ear, she ran her hands through my hair, now thrusting back into me, fucking me back.

We sped up some. Our sweat was building, and i then pulled her hair back and hard

"UHHHMMMMMM... FUCK.. FUCK... SHITTTT..." she gasped, pulling my hair back. "Mmmmmm fuck me, Daddy.... yeahhhh... mmmm?!"

I gritted my teeth, moaning loud.

I then whispered into her ear.

"Who's my beautiful girl?"

"UHNNNN...?!" she cried in my ear, burying her nails into my side again and gripping me tightly.

"Who's my beautiful... good.. wet girl?? Hmmm?"

I hugged her tight, slowing down in my thrusts, going harder still.

I then felt the back of her cervix. Layla gasped, then forced her tongue into my mouth. Our dialogue grew hotter in between our kissing while I slowed down, now going from fucking to making love to her. We went back and forth, and I about came right there inside of her as we talked, her legs tight as they could go around me.

"Mmmmmmnnnnnnnnuuhhhh... Fuck me, baby... fuck me... soooo good..."

"Uhnnn... I love you so much, my good girl.... you're so... MMMM tight... so fucking WET... FUCK... mmmmmm..."

Layla smiled as she painted, maintaining eye contact as we kept it up.

We went a little faster, and she felt so good.

"Choke me, Daddy..." Layla whispered, now bringing my hand into hers and gently around her throat. I applied pressure gently, and both her eyes closed and her smile widened as I began to thrust harder into her. "Mmm yessss...."

"My good girl was so horny... wasn't she...?" I cooed, panting hard while going even harder in my thrusts and applying pressure. Her face began to turn a medium pink as she raked her nails down my chest.

"Unhnnn.. yes, Daddy..." Layla wheezed, breathing hard and looking up at me. she playfully sticking her tongue out as I continued to stir up her sex. "Harder, Daddy... please..."

I choked a little harder, being mindful as her face darkened to a deep pink. She moaned loud in hushed excitement, now playing with her bouncing tits.

"Such a sexy girl you are..." I praised, slowling down my fucking, now going gentle.

"Mmmm.... mmmmm... mnnnnn...!?" she pleaded as she bucked back against me, maintaining our pace. She closed her eyes, gasped, then lightly tapped my hand and saying our safe word: "Pizza..."

I let go, and Layla gasped some air in, smiling up at me as her color returned to it's beautiful, soft ivory, breathing normally again.

Layla pulled me down with both hands and kissed me hard. I sped up but still kept my strokes deep. More dialogue followed as the mattress sang beneath us:

"I wanted... to fuck you... like this... For a... UHHHnnnn!? fuckkkk..." she cried.

"So have I, baby..." I replied softly, panting as I looked her in her eyes. "You're so beautiful, baby... FUCK, I love you so much, MMMM...."

"Mmmmmnnnn I love you..." she sighed, her face now looking as if she were about to cry when she shut her eyes. "I love you, too, Jack... uNNNNN shit!? SHIT... babe...?!"

I gently shushed her, now with my hand over her mouth. I leaned down and sucked upon her throat. Layla whimpered excitedly, her eyes closed as my other hand pulled her hair back hard.

"MMMMMMMNNNNN...?!" she moaned.

"Shhhh... shhhhhhhhhhhh..." I cooed, now going hard and fast again. "Good girl... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Layla cried into my hand, now becoming submissive. Her tits jiggled faster, and her hands remained clawing ny back.

"Who's my good girl?"

"Nnnnn-mmmm..." she replied, shaking her head no.

I knew what she was doing here.

She was engaging in her brat mode.

I fucked harder, gasping as I became more authoritative.

"Are you saying NO to me, baby?"

Layla nodded, her eyes still shut. I could feel her smile form from behind my hand as she giggled. "Mmm-hmmm..."

She then squealed as I thust hardest, finding her cervix again. I felt her gasp into my hand, her hands now going down my back. "Mmmmmmnnnnnn....!"

"You better... fucking... behave, baby..." I hissed in her ear.

"Hnnnn-nnnnnn!" she sang out into a moan, now licking my palm in defiance.

This only amped me up. So I kept it up.

"If you don't.... behave... you can expect to be in here for... all... fucking... day..."

"Mmmhmmmmmm?!" Layla gasped again, sounding eager as she nodded. "Nnnmmn...."

"Now... you gonna be.... a good girl?"

I felt her nod, softly moaning.

I kissed her cleavage, then quickly gave her left tit a hard suck, causing her to gasp. "Thank you, baby.... There's my good girl...."

I lifted my hand from her mouth, slowing down as I let her breathe.

Layla then saw this opportunity to wrestle me, holding my hands in hers and pushing hard against me.

NOW some shit was about to go down!

"C'mon, baby..." I teased, laughing as she fought me. "You can do better than THAT!"

"Fuck you..." she panted, laughing. She lay down, defeated.

Or so I thought... because while I was still IN her, she unlocked her legs, pulled me down into a kiss that somehow made me grow even BIGger inside of her even at max length (this always happened when we had a sex fight!) then shoved me onto my back, now straddling me.

"MMMMM FUCK..." i moaned, now pinned down by her hands around my wrists.

Giggling as she leaned down to french kiss me hard, her tongue seeming victorious as it slithered and petted mine. Her kisses slowed, more erotic as she went on having her way with me.

12