Warmness on The Soul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now what?? Hmmmm?!" she laughed in between our make out, riding hard and moaning.

"I LOVE it baby.... FUCK me.. FUCK your cock..." I hissed, looking into her eyes.

Layla's own hand left one of my wrists and clamped down hard onto my mouth. She bit my neck, and I cried out in joy.

"Shhhhh, mister..." she said, her voice in pure seduction. "Shhhhh... this is MY cock..."

"Mmmnnnn!?" I cried, bucking hard as she rode me.

Layla felt amazing.... her pussy clenched me whenever we were in this position.

Her dirty talk continued...

"Remember... my lips... my hands... my tits... my feet... AND this pussy... UNNN... ALL own this dick... so shut up and... UNNN... enjoy the ride, baby... heheheheee..."

I went harder in reply, moaning into her hand and going as fast as I could... she was close like I was and I knew my baby was about to blow.

She gasped as I thrusted hard into her. Her gasps heightened to moans, and her moans became screaming.

"FUCKKKKK---!?"

And she then shook. HARD.

Her eyes slammed shut, her mouth opened, and a tiny squeak pouring out soon after. She grew wetter in her groin. I kept pounding and praising her.

"C'mon baby... c'mon.... THAT'S my beautiful girl, yessss...."

Layla's joy soon flooded after a couple of minutes of pounding her juicy and beautiful pussy... then it hit her, especially when I was able to get a hand free and choke her a good one as she climaxed.

"FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK!? OH MY GOD... OH FUCKING GOD, BABY... MMMMMMMM!!! MMMMMNNNUHHHH!?? UHHHHHNNNNN!? Oh...... fucking.... god, baby... MMmmmm...."

Layla came hard again, and as she came down from her gasping orgasm, I rolled her onto her back, resuming my pounding. Her legs went around my waist as I resumed choking her.

She cried out, eyes and smile aglow.

"Harder, Daddy-?!" she gasped. I choked harder, and felt my climax coming. Layla knew, too. She tapped my hand. I immediately loosened up, and she took my face in both of her hands, kissing me hard. Her legs tightened as my balls did.

"Hey..." she whispered in between our panting. "Look at me..."

I looked at her with all the love within me, slowing down and feeling the sensation build... "Yeah, baby..."

"I love you, Jack..."

"OHHH fuck, baby, i love you..."

"Cum for me.... cum fot me, Daddy... please... gimme it.... all of it..."

"Ohhhh shit, I'm close..."

"Cum, Daddy... cum-!?"

"Layla.... FUCK, honey.... my fucking GOD you're so.... wet..."

Kissing me harder suddenly and her tongue seeming to fuck my own, that was what did it for me.

I moaned in her mouth, then when Layla let out her own soft, erotic moan of her own, I gasped as I felt one hand of hers take mine down to her tit and squeeze it.

"Mmmmhmmmmmmm!?" she softly moaned, nodding as I gasped loud... then let it flow inside of her. It felt like a full minute, and her legs held me tight as my hand held her tit.

I gasped happily, softly falling face first and into her bountifully beautiful tits. She smelled like her perfume from last night, and while it was fading off, it still smelled beautiful to me. I pulled out, my cock slowly going soft.

She played with my hair, her legs unwrapping as I laid on top of her still, and then held me in her arms.

"Good boy..." she happily yawned, giggling. "So much of you in me... Mmmm."

We laughed at that for a little, but sleep was beckoning us.

"I love you..." I replied, yawning myself.

"I love you more..." she replied, kissing the top of my head. Our scent of sex hung in the air, and the morning seemed much brighter than usual.

Not even seconds later, we fell asleep, thoroughly spent, but right in our own corner of heaven, a warmness from not only from our naked bodies, but upon both of our souls.

12