All Comments on 'Warmth in the Snow Pt. 03'

by JustWritingANov

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 7 years ago
Ambitious and Abreviated Continuation Sways to Ambiguous Rhythm

The author is definitely keeping all his options open. Carla or Diane hmm ? Is this a fabled lost episode of " Cheers" ? The one where Norm has erotic hallucination under anesthesia for root canal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Interesting development

I reread you three submissions in this series and there seems to be no innocence left. You've hinted at past indescretions of the now dead youth minister husband. You've strongly suggested that Carla, Nell, and Jack are in some type of suburban lust cult. Yet, even though David and Diane are the only known cheaters, in the setting of the story they appear to be venal sinners at best. It is a very intesting juxtapostion of sinners and innocence. I am waiting for David to break out of his moral hibernation and match the thaw of emotions that Diane seems to be experiencing. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5

For the best, most realistic part of the story yet.

Why did you leave Nells sliding her hand up your thigh out.,

When more?

Darn i hated having to read the first 2 parts again to get in the groove.

You are an amazingly perceptive writer and student of human nature. I would have been a little reluctant with D after she put the squeeze on me, however.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
The better chapter of the three...

The better chapter of the three...where all are showing their true colors...All showing their low level characters...Just a question: Why did he accepted the child was his without questioning? More even after she had showed him what made her move: money! Let's see where the author will take this, what ending he reserves to each character...3* for this part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just 1

Became cheating comes solo easily to him and Dianne

And

He will choose Dianne in the end

Full stop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Something more than just erotica.

This is something completely different. Complex characters. Great dialog. And, after a couple of hiccups in the first chapter, very nice writing. I don't have a problem with one-pagers like this, for the writer deftly weaves a lot into fewer words, the sign of someone who knows what he or she is doing. To me, I want to see where this is going, for the narrator is a man who is feeling the jaws of a trap slamming shut. He has no one to trust, no where to turn. So what started out as a couple getting away with a night in a hotel is quickly spiraling out of control. Meanwhile, we have no real idea what's going on with the wife yet.

Thank you for writing something beyond the expected. Thank you for ratcheting up the tension with every installment, rather than just writing one aimless chapter after another. Can't wait to see where this thing goes.

patilliepatilliealmost 7 years ago
Ahhh Lord

Get to it man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Your are the father...or not

The DNA test is the most sure for fatherhood ...After the invention of the DNA test the old saying is obsolote "The Mom is sure". Nobody must beleive at the first that a woman say: "You are the sperm donor".

BTW Moreover the modern days show us the "The Mom is not sure" because eggs can be put into the womb of another woman, but in that case the DNA test can show the truth too!

Long life for the Sciences!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh, right, I remember this story, now that I've reread it.

Dianne kind of blackmailed him, now Carla is fucking him over. He may want to reexamine some of his female relationships. I suspect Dianne and Carla are both Jack's lovers, and this is all a setup to fleece the dufus. Maybe by next year we'll find out?

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 7 years ago
Too short!

Please try for more than one page at a time or the story will take an age to tell and people will keep loosing the thread.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 7 years ago
Worth the Wait!!!!

Don't listen to them, They're just lonely and depend on text for their thrills. I believe I can wait for material of this quality and detail. OK, only if you keep a 'need-to-know' email notification list for avid fans like ME. That's Tony Clarke aka Nellabarely2 on lite.

GadolfssonGadolfssonalmost 7 years ago

I have read all chapters so far, and I must say that they are great! Your writing flows easily yet elegantly, and manages to be both erotic and realistic at that! I am painfully aware that quality writing takes time, as don't stress yourself. Quality is more important than quantity. That said, I'm really looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
patiently awaiting

The continuation of this novel you are expertly crafting!

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
It is possible to go in too many directions

So many choices they become meaningless.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Waitin

You set the hook just fine now reel us in.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 6 years ago
What a waste!

I didn't realize this story was written over a year ago. I absolutely hate stories that leave you hanging like this. If I'd seen the year was 17 and not 18, I wouldn't have wasted my time reading it. Good story but no ending. Grrrr

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
i hate writers who don't finish a story

another crappy author who won't finish a story

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 4 years ago
This is good stuff

Too bad it's lying fallow. The author has talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Needs a last chapter.

Is he going to allow his wife to keep fucking around or try and get some love in his life.

Sandman_truckSandman_truckabout 4 years ago
Finish the damn story !

I agree with Anonymous 5/30/19 , FINISH THE DAMN STORY ! So many authors do this , get us interested in a tale and then stop writing or start another story that more often then not they also leave hanging . This is a good story with roots going in several different directions and it would be nice to see it finished .

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

He deserves a cheating whore for a wife, as he likes them so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Call me jaded if you wish...

but I strongly suspect the novel referenced in the author's nom de plume also was never finished.

C'est la vie.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 stars - no one worth commenting to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Waste of time, an immature cheap shot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Pity you did not take this forward

Looked like you had a tale to tell.

pugg6963pugg69633 months ago

You idiot commenters, there is a lot here worth reading. So, until you produce something better, shut your stupid pieholes. Thank you and good night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustWritingANov@JustWritingANov
83 Followers
Novel with agents. Just thought I'd do this for the hell of it. Just wanted to see if I could write a sex scene and not have it read like some cheesy nonsense out of Penthouse Letters, you know where the women all are wanton strumpets with 36Ds and hidden desire just waiting t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES