Warning!

Story Info
Wendy becomes trapped in her own non-con story.
4.1k words
3.86
19.5k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning!

No, this is actually a warning about the content of this story, not just the title. This is a non-con story with an asexual character as the lead. It deals with rape and sexual trauma. I had some pretty mixed feelings about writing this, which I think the story itself shows. I felt it was important for me to write this cause I like non-con stories, I enjoy that kind of fantasy and am alright with that kind of porn. Writing should be a tool used to explore oneself and many a writer has used their stories to explore how they feel about specific topics. I find this sexual fantasy arousing, I wanted to look into that. That being said, these are serious topics that I do not mean to make light of. The acts described in this story are horrifying in reality, and a lot of people that are asexual are concerned about dating because they are concerned their partner wont respect their sexuality. This is a legit concern, it should be respected. If you found this story offensive, you know what, that's good, I may have indeed crossed a line with it. But, I still felt like I needed to write it, so, enjoy.

---

"Well, what do you think?" she asked nervously from the living room just before the study.

"Still reading," he responded, eyes glued to the computer screen in said study.

"Right, right, right," she said dryly and sat down on the very big, comfy, blue couch.

She debated turning on the TV, knowing that it would prevent him from reading the rest of her story, but secretly wanting to all the same. She didn't have to wait long though, after just seven more minutes he made his declaration.

"Done! Read!" he said and then got up from the computer.

He turned off the machine, sensing that the discussion was going to be a long one. He walked slowly out of the study and into the living room. The woman looked up as he approached, very nervous to hear what he was about to say.

"Well, did you like it?" she asked.

"You, you weren't kidding. That was, that was a rape story."

"Non-con, the proper term is non-con."

"You say tomato and I say tomahto. The guy just forces himself on the woman while she's begging him to stop."

"Ya, it's a non-con, that's the point, they are supposed to be like that. I just sometimes feel like that's a sexy idea, I don't fully know why."

"Well, ya, it's described in a sexy way, like there is a lot of description and detail there, lots and lots of detail..."

"I told you it was a sex story, and there is a lot of non-con stories on the porn site I want to post it on so it's not that odd at all."

"Ya, I just figured, you know, cause you're asexual and you know, cause of what happened."

"You mean with Frank."

"Ya, with Frank."

"He, he did pressure me to do things I wasn't okay with and he often did just start kissing me out of nowhere, but we broke up before he could push me into something I really didn't want to do. But, I'm not saying what Frank did was alright by writing non-con porn. I'm just exploring a fantasy I have sometimes, and I think if people can understand that it's just that, a fantasy, I think it can be a healthy and even positive thing."

"I Just," he walked over to the couch and sat across from her and then went on.

"I guess I'm just surprised that you're asexual and all and you wrote up a story where a guy forces himself on someone against their will."

"Don't be an asexual elitist. Not cool."

"A what?"

"Someone that tries to undermine your sexual orientation by pointing out your sexual behaviours."

"Oh,"

"Besides, that's probably why I have rape fantasies sometimes. I'm not sexually attracted to anyone, I don't relate people to sex so I never want to have sex with anyone specifically, but when my sex drive kicks in and I need to, ummm, well, take care of myself in a very hands on way, I think about random people having sex. I don't want to fuck them, but I think about them fucking other random people, and it's just so random and out of nowhere. So, it kind of feels unwanted, and I guess my mind turning it into a rape fantasy just makes it more understandable for me."

"That's a lot of information. I really didn't need to know all of that."

"Well, it's more for the readers benefit anyways, not yours."

"Right, right."

"I'm just pointing out that I'm turned on by the idea of sex, but not people, and that I sometimes have rape fantasies, and I kind of want to explore that a bit, and I really enjoyed writing that rape story. I'm sure some people will enjoy reading it and some will think it's sexy."

"Okay, you're right, it's healthy to explore your fantasies, I just wasn't expecting to read a rape fantasy story written by my best friend today. I guess all I'm saying is the story should have like a warning at the start where you can point out this story shouldn't be taken seriously."

"I'm going to post it on a porn site. Nobody is going to take it seriously, but okay, I'll do a warning. But, you are avoiding the question at hand, did you like the story?"

"It's good, but besides the sex itself, it's under described. The characters don't even have names."

"They don't need names. I just want to explore the sex scene itself."

"They kind of do need names."

"Fine, I will give them names!" Wendy responded, putting her hands up in the air in defeat.

"And the characters are under described too. I have like no idea what either of them looks like," Jaxon pointed out.

"Of course they are under described! I just told you I don't find people that attractive and I'm just into the idea of the sex scene itself. So ya, of course I'm going to over describe the sex and under describe the characters. Like, I don't care what they look like. All I care about is the sex itself, people, people just aren't sexy."

"That's what you think, but other people, the people that will be reading the story do think people are sexy. You did point out that this is a porn site you're posting it on."

"Right, right," Wendy reluctantly agreed.

She pouted and shifted into the couch. She had very short black hair with simple glasses and a tiny silver nose ring along with plane earrings. She was on the shorter side and was very thin and enjoyed dressing a bit like a punk girl. Ripped jeans and a random top pulled out of the closet without a second thought rested on her body. Her right hand had a white rose tattoo on the back of it. Besides the rose she also had a tattoo of a dark green dragon that moved up from her right shoulder with its snake like tongue just touching the start of her neck. She had just recently turned twenty-three.

"See, it's not that hard," Jaxon said back as he smiled in a way that made it feel like he was gloating.

He also had short and simple black hair, but he was much taller then Wendy and in much better shape. He practically towered over her when they were standing side by side. He didn't have any tattoos, nor did he have piercings. His skin was smooth, unblemished by the world and he looked quite a bit younger then he actually was because of it. He was also twenty-three by the by. His pants were light brown khakis and his shirt was typical office wear. It wasn't a work day for him, but he took his job seriously so all of his clothing had become like this. To say the least there was a significant contrast between the two of them, but they had still been the best of friends since the start of high school.

"Got any other pointers?" Wendy asked.

"The setting, you got to describe the setting too. Got to flush it all out."

"The setting? You suggesting people want to fuck my house?"

"I'm pretty sure somebody is into that, but no, it's just standard writing 101."

The house they were in was nice, but cheap. It was in a rough part of the neighbourhood which is why Wendy had gotten it at such a low value. Oh, she was well enough off. Her parents gave her a lot of money to be on her own and she was now working a pretty supportive, if overly busy, job.

The building was one story and an unfinished basement. The walls inside of it were a light, warn pink in colour. The past owner had indeed been a cat lady. There was only one bedroom, a small dining room, an even smaller kitchen, a simple living room, and a study, but that's all Wendy needed. The couch both Wendy and Jaxon sat on was very warn, but comfy all the same. Bits of duck tape were on it here and there, keeping it together.

"I think I need a writing break at this point. You want something to drink?" Wendy asked.

"A writing break? We're just getting started."

"I've written like 1,598 words at this point. That's like, a lot! I deserve a break."

"If you need one. I'll have a coke."

Wendy got up and wandered over to the kitchen, opened up the fridge door and grabbed two cokes. She slammed the door and turned back around to bring Jaxon his drink.

In the single instance she had been gone though Jaxon had gotten up from the couch and had gotten his belt undone and his pants pulled down. He stood there, his grey boxers with a very, and I mean very, significant bulge in them.

"Also, can I just say, the sex scene in this comes out of nowhere," Jaxon commented.

"Jaxon, put your pants back on. You know I'm not into people that way," Wendy said.

Jaxon didn't listen and pulled down his boxers in a single, swift, motion. His cock stood out, fully erect, standing upright and stern. It was at it's full size of eleven inches and was thick as Hell.

"Seriously? How did this thing even fit in my underwear?" Jaxon joked as his cock throbbed.

"Please, put your pants back on Jaxon. This isn't funny," Wendy took a step back.

"You do realize guys don't tend to be this big right? Like, I'm like a cartoon character right now."

"It's a porn site Jaxon, it's big cause it's a porn site, but this, this wasn't a good idea. I don't actually want to write this sex scene anymore."

"Of course you don't, it's a non-con story remember," Jaxon said and then he charged at her full force.

Wendy dropped the one coke can in shock, but the other one, the other one she swung it right for his head as he sped towards her. He grabbed her hand by the wrist though a moment before it could make proper impact.

"Let it go," he said bluntly.

His hand grabbed her wrist a little tighter and then before it hurt to much she dropped the can. It clambered on the floor and rolled away. He then yanked her down and she fell to her knees, his massive shaft jamming against her face.

"Good God, this thing could put an eye out," Jaxon laughed.

He slipped his mammoth like cock off of her cheek and it left behind a small strand of precum.

"You know what happens next," Jaxon said as he once again tightened his grip around her wrist.

"I know, I wrote it," Wendy said somberly and looked up at him.

Her eyes begged for him to stop, but she could already feel her panties start to dampen. This was all going to happen, no matter what, it was all going to happen now and there was no stopping it.

Wendy reluctantly did as told, as she herself had written. She opened her mouth and took her tongue to the very base of his cock and started to slowly move it up. Her lips and mouth opened wide as she dragged her face against his shaft. It took awhile, but she eventually reached the tip of his cock and then moved her tongue around the head fully.

"There, you forced me into giving you head, we did the rape scene, it's done," Wendy said.

"No, it isn't," Jaxon moved his other free hand down and grabbed her by the mouth. He shook her head around, forcing her lips apart. Then he jammed his cock back in her face. She got the idea.

She braced herself as his massive shaft started to be pressed into her mouth. She felt like she might be okay with just the head of the thing in her lips, but then he thrusted forward and grabbed the back of her head, forcing her face down in order to take the entire thing in. It went deep, as deep as it could and she gagged.

"You're the one that wrote this cock to be eleven inches," Jaxon said, smiling.

Wendy tried to pull her head back but Jaxon's grip just tightened and he jammed himself back into her. She felt like for a moment she could suffocate on the thing. It hurt her jaw and throat as the member was crammed inside of her. Jaxon grunted and then to Wendy's surprise, but not really, she knew what was coming, he started to withdraw.

His dick was slowly dragged out of her mouth with her drool now covering it, but the moment the cock was out of her jawline Jaxon grabbed the member and stroked it with force. His cum blasted forward onto Wendy's face. She instinctively closed her eyes as his seed went over her. When she opened them her face was covered in his white, sticky, substance. It was everywhere, by her lips, on her cheeks, covering her forehead, even God help her, it was in her hair.

Wendy kneeled there in shock, feeling humiliated and scared, but she could feel her privates start to throb, because she had written it that way. She had written it for the woman character to be turned on by all of this cause this was a not so well written sex story she had put together. She knew that in the real world this would be a nightmare and rightfully so, but even with it being only on the page, this scene of what Jaxon was doing to her was starting to get to her. It was starting to scare her.

"Now take off your pants," Jaxon said.

"No! This scene has gone to far. I'm feeling uncomfortable," Wendy said back.

"You're supposed to remember," he then lifted a fist, "don't make me hit you."

She nodded. She did as told. She unzipped her pants and pulled off her jeans.

"Now get on your hands and knees like a dog and face away from me," Jaxon commanded.

Wendy again did as told. She got into a doggy position and faced away from him. She could then feel him slip off her panties, no doubt seeing how drenched they had gotten.

"what are you going to do now?" she asked, but she knew the answer, she had written all of this.

"Well, you made me so big. I'm not sure if I can fit inside of your pussy. Like, it's pretty tight looking. I'm going to have to stretch you out a bit first," Mason responded.

Then he took his entire fist and jammed it inside of Wendy's pussy.

"Jaxon, it hurts! Stop it!" she said, but she could feel the pleasure in her body rising.

The intensity of the pain of having her pussy so suddenly stretched out so very wide was to much to handle. She could feel his knuckles rocking back and forth inside of her. She could feel her body being stretched out to its limits. It was, just, so, overwhelming. She squirted. Her entire body shook as a stream of liquid shot out of her pussy.

"There, now you're stretched out enough to handle me," Jaxon said.

He yanked his fist out of her. For a moment her hole stood there, gaping wide, needing to be filled, and then he jammed his massive shaft right in. He was still hard as Hell. He hadn't gone down at all. Of course he hadn't. This was not a realistic sex scene. This was just a random fantasy Wendy wanted to explore. But, it hurt, his cock was to big. He hammered it deep inside of her. It smacked hard against her insides as it pressed deep inside of her, knocking against her core.

"Please Jaxon, stop, you're hurting me!" Wendy screamed out.

"I can't stop, you know that. Not till we're done the scene. Not till I cum inside of you," Jaxon said.

"No Jaxon, please not inside of me. I know I wrote that, and I know I jerk off about rape fantasies, but this is to real. Please, please don't cum inside of me!"

Jaxon didn't respond. He just hammered her harder. His cock smacked deeply into her with such mighty force. She could feel the intense pleasure building in her again as he kept on hammering her with strong, tough, thrusts. They hurt so much, but he wouldn't stop, and she had written it so she couldn't stop cuming from it. She quirted a second time and then his cock shot off a load right inside of her.

She could feel his seed filling her up, completely. Her womb was being drenched with his manhood to the point where it couldn't take anymore, and of course she also felt pleasure from being filled so much, cause she wrote it that way.

Wendy slid off of Jaxon's massive cock and collapsed onto the ground. She passed out from the intensity of it all.

---

Despite Wendy passing out, Jaxon was actually the second one to wake. He was resting there, pants and boxers still off of him. Wendy stood over him, fully dressed again, her hair wet like she had just gotten out of the shower. Her face was cleaned off from all of Jaxon's mess.

"As I said, the sex itself is very well described," Jaxon smiled as he lifted his upper body.

"Get dressed," Wendy grumbled and went over to the other room and grabbed Jaxon's boxers, belt and pants. She tossed them to him with force and Jaxon did as told.

"I think we are kind of skipping an important thing with my take on your story," Jaxon said after he was done getting dressed.

"Ya, what would that be?" Wendy asked, sounding very understandably on the annoyed side.

"Did you like the rape scene? Do you feel good about writing it?" Jaxon said.

"This is such a fucked up talk, but of course I think it's good, I wrote it."

"Really?"

"Well, ya, I, I, feel mostly good about it. Like I think I described it well and went nice and over the top with it."

"You can say that again."

"But, reading it over now, actually thinking it over when I was reading it over, made me feel, kind of iffy too. Like, the sex itself isn't too weird. After all Jaxon, you're just some guy I made up for the story and I don't look anything like Wendy, so it's not like I'm actually wanting to sleep with anyone. We're both in a way made up people, but..."

"You think the reader is still fallowing this and gets that I'm a made up, fictional character?" Jaxon asked.

"They should, the plot isn't that complicated. Like, I'm sure they've seen Deadpool."

"Cabin In The Woods."

"What?"

"If you are going to name drop meta movies go with the good ones, Cabin In The Woods is a classic."

"Fine, I'm sure they've seen Cabin In The Woods."

"Classic!"

"Anyways, we're both made up people so it's clear I still don't actually want to have sex with people, so writing about sex isn't as odd as I thought it would be. But, the idea itself of the sexual assault itself kind of made me feel a little uncomfortable."

"Well, I guess it kind of should."

"Ya, but it also means I don't actually think posting this story on that porn site is the best idea."

"It's Frank, isn't it?"

"It's not Frank. That was three years ago and I told you, we didn't get that far."

"Well, you should at least finish writing the story."

"What is left here to write? We did the sex scene."

"There's the plot, you need a plot."

"The plot?"

"Ya, a story has to have a plot."

"No, plots are dumb, and I don't have any ideas for one anyways."

"This story will never be done until you come up with something."

"But it's hard. I just wanted to jerk off and then I felt like writing about it."

"Well, let's look at what we have so far story wise. We got two people that have been friends since high school. Clearly the man character, which is me, wants to get with the woman character, you, but he's never made a move until now because..."

"Because he's really lazy."

Jaxon looked at Wendy with glaring eyes.

"Because I'm not into guys that way," Wendy suggested.

"Though that is actually a stereotype, plenty of people that are asexual date, just because they don't find people sexually attractive doesn't mean they can't totally still be into someone romantically," Wendy corrected herself.

"Wendy, the reader doesn't want a PSA," Jaxon stated.

"But the more you know!"

"We're moving on. I never made a move on you because you weren't into guys that way and I waited for years to do anything about my feelings ever since high school and then one day, out of the blue, I bonk your brains out against your wishes. There has to be a why my character did this."

12