Warning!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cause you're an asshole."

"Wendy."

"I'm just saying, you kind of have to be a mega asshole."

"Okay, it goes without saying the rapist is an evil monster, but he needs a motive."

"I know!"

"Ya?

"It's a horror story! You got bit by a werewolf and your animal instincts took over!"

"Wendy, that's just really stupid," Jaxon growled at her with red glowing eyes and sharp, curved, teeth.

"It's a porn site," Wendy commented back.

Jaxon shook his head, now human once more.

"You're right, it's stupid, I got nothing," Wendy said in defeat.

"You're forgetting about something," Jaxon said.

"Ya,"

"Frank, he's a plot point now."

"Could you stop it with Frank."

"Just think about it. My character and your character, we've been friends for years but I never thought I had a chance with you. But then one day, out of the blue, I find out that this asshole named Frank tried to sexually assault you and I..."

"Become a jealous mess."

"Ya, exactly."

"But instead of beating the shit out of the sexual assaulter like any reasonable human being would do, you fuck my brains out cause now you feel like you missed out."

"I'm an asshole remember," Jaxon responded.

"I guess that could be the plot, but we would have to expand on it."

"Right, but how?"

"I have an idea but I don't like it, I'm going to have your character suggest it okay," Wendy said.

They paused.

"Me being jealous of Frank could be the plot, but we would have to expand on it," Jaxon said.

"How?" Wendy asked.

"Just go with me on this. It's a revenge story. I found out what Frank did and I want some pay back, but I also want to have my way with you at the same time. So I grab you by the hair, I drag you to my car, we drive over to his place, I kick the shit out of him, and then I force him to watch as I fuck your brains out."

"That is a plot, not a good plot of course."

"It's really the only thing we got."

"I really don't know. I'll figure it out after we have a proper writing break. I never did have a coke."

"Lazy, lazy, lazy," Jaxon shook his head.


12