Warning – Curves Ahead: Madison

Story Info
Curvy college girl seduces a family friend.
4.4k words
4.46
8.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,390 Followers

After my buddy, Patrick, retired from the Coast Guard at 45 years old, he needed to find something to do with his time. His wife still worked full time and his daughters were both in college so, after a few weeks of lazing around and enjoying retirement followed by a couple of months of playing a lot of golf, he started trying to figure out what to do with all of his free time. Eventually, he bought a franchise of a little shop that sold smoothies and coffee. Of course, being ex-military, he had that place running like clockwork so he still had time to play golf a few times a week. When his girls were home for the summer, since that was their busy season, they both worked in the shop.

He'd been bugging me since he'd retired to come out and play some golf so we finally came up with a ten day stretch where he'd be able to get away from the shop since his girls would be there but it wouldn't be too god-awful hot and humid yet. We spent the night I arrived catching up and smoking cigars and drinking beer but we had a tee time for late the next morning, scheduled for after he'd opened the shop. We had a great round of golf on that first outing but Patrick was not in great shape and it showed though, really, no one in his family was very fit. His wife was quite heavy and their girls I would call curvy with Patrick somewhere in between. Maybe he'd been in denial until we were together and playing like we used to because I was still in pretty decent shape. He made a comment about it later that evening when we were hanging out at the house and I told him not to worry about it because real women have curves. His reply was worded such that his younger daughter, Madison, chastised him for his language.

We had another tee time for around the same time the next morning, again after Patrick and his older daughter, Samantha, had opened the shop. I had the opportunity to sleep in, which was good because I was still adjusting to the time difference between my home in Colorado and Patrick's home in South Carolina. His wife, Barbara, went off to work and he and Sam headed out to open the shop, leaving me in bed but not alone in the house since Madison was still there, too. I wasn't asleep because they hadn't exactly been quiet as they'd gone about their morning routines but that was okay because I was feeling pretty well rested. I wasn't sure that what ended up happening would have happened if I'd been sound asleep and snoring. I had closed the door when I'd gone to bed, knowing that they would be up earlier than I planned to be, so I rolled over toward it as I heard the knob turning. The door opened and Madison first looked in then, seeing that I was awake, stepped into the room. She was wearing a robe and looked like she'd just rolled out of bed.

"Hey there," I said, "Good morning."

"Hi," she replied, "I wanted to ask you about something you said last night."

"Yeah, sure," I said, "What's up?"

"I know you were just busting on my dad when you said real women have curves," she said, "but would you consider me a real woman?"

She opened her robe as she was speaking, revealing that she was naked beneath it, then let it drop to the floor. This was entirely unexpected but I found myself instantly rigid. It was late enough in the morning that there was plenty of sunlight coming into the room, despite the blinds still being closed. She had such a nice, curvy figure as well as big boobs and a neatly groomed light brown bush. Rather than tell her what I thought, I showed her by flipping the covers back and revealing to her not only that I was naked but also the effect that she'd quickly had on me. Her eyes went wide and she moved closer to the bed while I'm sure my eyes went even wider than they already had, watching her naked figure coming toward me.

"Do we have time for this?" I asked, absolutely not wanting to get caught by Patrick with one of his daughters.

"We've got plenty of time," she replied, reaching for my cock and gently stroking it, "Remember that my dad is retired military so everything has a routine and is timed down to the minute."

I reached out and ran my finger along her slit, finding her overflowing with juices, which made me want to devour her sweet young pussy. I had her join me on the bed, lying on her back where I had been, as I moved down between her spread legs. I gazed over her naked body before lowering my face toward her pussy, lying on my stomach but having to angle my cock to the side because it was so stiff. She moaned loudly as I ran my tongue along her slit, tasting her copious juices. I love to eat pussy, especially a pussy I'd never eaten before, so I wanted to enjoy this for as long as I could and I intended to draw out the pleasure she was feeling as well. She was at least 18 or 19 since she was in college, but it had been a long time since I'd eaten a teenager's pussy.

I spent some time slurping up her juices while she moaned continuously before I slipped a finger into her snug, slippery pussy and focused my tongue on her clit. This had her moaning even louder and she began to writhe and rock her hips. I glanced up along her body, noting that her tits, despite their size, were pointed toward the ceiling and the look on her face suggested that she was experiencing a high level of pleasure. I was grateful for this opportunity, not only to enjoy eating her sweet, young pussy, but also because I was pretty confident that I'd be exploring her entire soft, curvy body. I was in no rush, though, because I was fully aware that what she'd said about Patrick's military habits was absolutely true and that we had plenty of time before he'd be back at the house.

I wouldn't have thought it possible but, the longer I was eating her pussy, the hotter and wetter it was becoming. I was looking forward to slipping my cock into her as well as getting my hands on her big tits; maybe even slipping my cock between those big beauties. I didn't necessarily rush her toward an orgasm as I was considering the many other things we could do because I still wanted to savor eating her pussy in case this was my only opportunity. Regardless, however, she was obviously building toward an orgasm based on how much louder she was moaning, how much wetter her pussy was getting and how she was arching her back while her body was tensing up. I probably could have made an effort to draw things out a bit longer but I didn't want to deny her the orgasm that she was clearly getting so close to achieving. Instead, I was just trying to make sure she experienced the highest level of pleasure that I could provide.

Right before she started cumming, she went rigid and silent for a moment then cried out and her entire body was shaking. I continued to lick and suck her clit while sliding my finger in and out of her pussy, which was now flooded with even more lubrication. Her orgasm was long and appeared to be highly pleasurable so I just kept up what I was doing until she finally went still and silent, lying there with her chest heaving as she was catching her breath. I got up on my knees and, as I was watching her big tits heaving with each breath, I figured out how to make the most of the time as she was recovering. Still on my knees, I straddled her and lay my cock between her tits, then brought them together against it while I slid it between them. Her areolas were large and her nipples thick and hard so I was running my thumbs over them as I held and fucked the soft, smooth flesh.

She had opened her eyes once I'd straddled her but they were a bit glazed and she hadn't said anything yet. I didn't want to blow a load on her chest before I'd had a chance to slip into her snug pussy so, once her head appeared to have cleared, I released her tits and moved off to one side of her. I suggested that she roll over and stick her ass up in the air then I moved around, kneeling behind her. I ran my hands over her full, round ass before guiding my cock toward her pussy and slipping it into her from behind. We both moaned as I held her waist and eased the full length of my stiff cock into her until my hips were pressed against her ass. Her pussy was so snug yet, because she was still overflowing with juices, I easily slid in and it felt outstanding. Based on the volume of her moan, it felt pretty damn good to her, too.

I started to slowly slide my cock in and out of her, still holding her waist, and watching her ass jiggle each time my hips tapped against it. Fucking her felt so good that I wasn't sure how long I'd be able to last and I knew I'd only be able to maintain a slow pace for so long. Fortunately, I had another idea; I noticed that Madison was supporting herself on both arms so I suggested that she reach under herself and caress her clit. She reached back, supporting herself on just one arm, then lowered her head down onto the bed. I slipped my own hands forward from her waist to cup her luscious tits, which made my cock even harder than it already had been. I know this not just because I could feel it but also because she let out a long moan at about the same time. Of course, this could have been from stimulating her clit but it seemed to coincide with my hands on her boobs.

I was gradually fucking her harder and faster while fondling her boobs as she was presumably giving her clit a good rubbing so I was less concerned by this point that I'd be cumming too quickly. I'd eaten her pussy, fucked her tits and was now fucking her snug, slippery pussy so I'd have been fine if that's all we ended up accomplishing but I definitely wanted more if we could manage it. Fortunately, having her caress her clit seemed to be doing the trick to help her along. Once again, I didn't necessarily want her to cum quickly but I knew that, if she did, we could switch things up and she'd very likely cum again. I didn't think she was really going to care if there wasn't a long, slow build-up as long as she had another highly pleasurable orgasm or two.

When she started trying to push backwards despite her face being pressed against the bed and her arm reaching back under herself, I suspected that she was feeling an orgasm building. I figured I could help her get there if I could manage to force myself to release her soft, smooth titties. I straightened up, holding her waist again and gazing down at her ass, then made sure she was getting the full length of my cock with each thrust. Her ass was jiggling again and her moaning got louder and longer so I knew this was the right thing to do. I continued to savor the pleasure I was feeling due to her snug, slippery pussy but wasn't feeling like I was building toward my own orgasm quite yet, which was a pleasant surprise. She'd stopped trying to push back but I assumed she was still working over her clit though I had no idea how close she was to cumming at this point because her moaning, though loud, was pretty continuous. She didn't go silent this time before she came, just suddenly cried out and started shaking, catching me by surprise. Of course, I continued to fuck her through her orgasm and her pussy felt even hotter and wetter.

This orgasm appeared to be as long and intense as the first one, which I thought was pretty good for a girl in her late teens to be able to cum so hard during sex. When I was sure that she'd finished cumming, I slipped out of her and flopped onto my back beside her, my stiff cock pointing at the ceiling. She straightened up, remaining on her knees and moved sideways until she could straddle me. While she was reaching for my cock and guiding it to her pussy, I was fondling her big boobs again. She lowered herself onto my cock, both of us moaning, then began to slowly ride it. Glancing up at her face, she looked like she was already experiencing a high level of pleasure and, even though she'd ostensibly just rolled out of bed, she was pretty cute. I guess because she was my friend's daughter, I'd never really thought about whether she was attractive or not but she definitively was, and not just because she was fucking me.

As she gradually picked up the pace and was riding me harder and faster, her boobs got to bouncing pretty good so I moved my hands away from them to watch. Sliding my hands down along her waist, they ended up on her ass, caressing the soft, smooth flesh. I could have done this for the rest of the day, too, and been perfectly happy as long as we weren't caught. I did push up into her each time she dropped down to make sure she was getting the full length of my shaft and this just seemed to make her want to ride me even harder. I was trying to commit every detail to memory because I couldn't imagine that we'd be able to pull this off again; not just the incredible way her pussy felt sliding up and down my tool, but how succulent her bouncing boobs looked, how soft and smooth her ass felt and how cute she was.

The bed remained surprisingly quiet as she bounced up and down harder and faster the closer she was apparently getting to another orgasm. When she dropped down and just sat there on my cock, going briefly still and silent, I brought my hands back around from her ass to her boobs just as she cried out and started shaking. As she was cumming again, I was fondling her boobs some more and committing the feel of them to memory as well. Once again, her orgasm appeared to be long and intensely pleasurable, based on the sounds she was making and the look of raw passion on her face. She bounced a few times as she was cumming then sat there with my stiff cock deep inside her as she was catching her breath. Once she'd apparently recovered enough, she smiled down at me then started moving backwards, unfortunately taking her luscious boobs out of my reach.

She positioned herself between my legs and briefly pumped my cock before engulfing it in her mouth, causing me to moan. I pulled the pillows over to prop up my head so that I could watch her and seeing my cock repeatedly disappearing into her mouth was so incredibly hot. She also demonstrated pretty quickly that she was a skilled cocksucker so I could feel my orgasm beginning to build and was looking forward to blowing a load down her throat. I didn't know whether her skills included drawing out the pleasure she was providing but, if she was doing that, it wasn't obvious to me. The feel of her mouth sliding up and down my tool as she gently pumped the base was absolutely outstanding, even more so with the added visual, but I was pleasantly surprised when I didn't blow a load within just a few minutes. I tried to just relax and enjoy every sensation I was experiencing while also committing them all to memory, still assuming that this would be a one-time thing.

I have no idea what inspired Madison to seduce me that morning but I obviously had no complaints and wouldn't have done a thing differently. I certainly wasn't the type of guy who attracted too much attention from the opposite sex, especially the young ones. I did fine when it came to the ladies but this kind of experience was pretty rare and had never been initiated by someone so young. It couldn't have been a lack of success with dudes her own age because she was cute, obviously into sex and her body, though definitely curvy, was sexy as hell. I could only guess that she was either feeling adventurous or was just super horny that morning. Maybe both.

Either way, I was happy to be on the receiving end of her sexual desires and, the longer she was sucking my cock, the more pleasure I was feeling and the closer I was getting to cumming. She was so focused and just kept sliding her hot mouth up and down my shaft while continuing to pump the base. I would like to have enjoyed her cocksucking for even longer but she was just too good so my orgasm was steadily building. My cock became even thicker as I was right on the verge of cumming but she was unfazed and just continued to suck me off. Even as I started blasting my load into her mouth with a cry of pleasure, she just kept blowing me as she swallowed down my load. It wasn't until I was fully spent that she finally released my cock from her mouth and raised her head.

"Oh my god," I gasped, "that was outstanding."

"Oh good," she replied as she was moving up to lie beside me, "because I came three times and you only did once."

"It was one outstanding orgasm," I assured her.

"So were mine," she replied, "and I'm glad you suggested I massage my clit. That just elevated the pleasure I was already experiencing to the next level."

"Happy to help," I said, "but we absolutely cannot tell anyone about this or there is a very good chance I would be murdered."

"Don't worry," she replied, "I'm not planning to kiss and tell, about this or whatever else happens this morning."

We hadn't even kissed at that point but, after we lay there recovering and chatting for a bit, we made out while caressing each other before she suggested that we take a shower together. The idea of lathering up that curvy body was most definitely appealing so I followed her to the bathroom that she shared with her sister. The shower was big enough for both of us so she got the water temperature adjusted then we both stepped in, each taking a turn under the spray. She selected a body wash and poured a handful for each of us then we commenced lathering each other up. We each spent the most time on our favorite parts but we did manage to get each other thoroughly soaped up. In fact, as I was hunkered down in front of her, washing her legs and feet, I couldn't resist devouring her pussy again. Since my hands were still soapy, instead of slipping soapy fingers up inside her, I was lathering her substantial ass. Eventually, though, as she was obviously getting close to cumming again, I couldn't resist and slipped a finger, lubricated with soapy suds, into her asshole. She immediately cried out and started shaking as she experienced an intense orgasm.

After that orgasm, she wanted me to slip my soapy cock into her ass and I happily obliged. Her tight but lubricated asshole felt amazing as I slid my cock in and out but, after a couple of really quick but clearly very intense orgasms, Madison said that her head was about to explode from pleasure overload. I was okay with not finishing up in her ass because I'd been fondling her tits as I'd been fucking her so I was thinking that fucking her soapy tits would feel pretty amazing, too. Naturally, she was more than happy to indulge me and I was right about how fantastic it felt sliding my soapy cock between her soft and soapy tits. I didn't know if it was possible for my cock to become any harder than it already was but it turned out that it could.

As with her earlier blowjob, I would love to have fucked her luscious tits for longer but it just felt too damn good. I tried to keep my pace slow and steady so that I wasn't pounding her cleavage, which drew it out a little bit, but I was soon spewing a load toward her face then onto her chest. I continued to slide my cock between her tits until it was softening then stepped back and helped her to stand. We briefly made out before rinsing all of the body wash suds off then turning off the water and drying ourselves and each other. Wearing just towels, we exited the bathroom and went into her bedroom where she began to gather what she'd need to dress for work before I stopped her.

I made a quick dash down the hall to the guest bedroom where I'd been sleeping and grabbed my phone, waking it up and opening the camera as I returned to Madison's bedroom. She held her towel open as I snapped photos then dropped it and posed for me, naked then in just panties then in bra and panties. Even though I'd just blown a load all over her chest, my cock was stiffening despite the fact that she was putting clothes on rather than taking them off. This ended up being good because she wanted photos of me while I was dressing, too, and having at least a semi-hard cock was better than being completely flaccid. With shorts and her Maui Wowi t-shirt covering her bra and panties, we headed to the guest room where I gathered my clothes as she got her camera app ready.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,390 Followers
12