Warning – Curves Ahead: Madison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers

Since my cock was so stiff, I proudly showed it off as she snapped photos. Fortunately, she seemed to be focusing her shots more on my cock than on the rest of me, especially my face. I'd been getting shots of her entire body, front and back, as well as her face but it was less likely that anyone who shouldn't would see her photos on my phone. I suggested that she move them to the cloud as soon as she had a chance. She couldn't bear to leave my stiff cock to be tucked away into my briefs and shorts, though, and had me sit on the edge of the bed then knelt before me. My phone was within reach this time so I woke it up again and switched the camera to video as she wrapped her lips around my tool and I moaned. She engulfed my cock in her mouth and began to blow me again as I recorded her. This time she didn't make an effort to draw it out since it was getting closer to the time that Patrick would be returning home.

I leaned back while keeping the camera pointed at her but my focus was on the pleasure I was feeling and, once again, it was remarkable. I don't know if it was natural talent or if she had a lot of practice sucking cocks, and I didn't care, but she had another orgasm building up pretty quickly, which was good given that we'd been doing this for a while already. It wasn't any less enjoyable having my orgasm building more quickly or after having fucked her ass and her soapy tits; it was going to be another great memory from this trip, especially with the video to help me relive it.

As my orgasm drew closer and my cock thickened even more, I was pushing up just slightly, though not really forcing my cock deeper into her mouth, while trying to keep the camera still and aimed at her face. I think I may have held my breath just briefly before groaning as I shot my load into her mouth. She was apparently ready for it and just continued skillfully sucking my cock as she swallowed my load. It was another highly pleasurable orgasm, topping off an extraordinary morning. Once I was completely spent, she released my softening cock from her mouth, sat back on her heels and smiled at me, at which point I stopped the video recording.

"Amazing," I told her, "but what can I do for you now?"

"You don't need to so anything," she said, standing up, "You've already made me cum more than I've made you cum. Plus I'm already dressed. Plus we can't keep doing this all morning if we don't want to get caught."

"Good point," I replied, "but thank you for a very memorable morning."

"It was my pleasure," she said, "literally."

She didn't stick around to watch me get dressed and, when I saw her a little while later in the kitchen, she looked ready for work, not like she'd spent the morning naked and cumming. We chatted as we both had coffee and a light breakfast and, when Patrick arrived a little while later, everything appeared completely innocent. While he and I got ready to go play a round of golf, Madison finished getting ready then took off for work. I resisted the urge to review the photos and video until much later that day, when I was alone in bed. I didn't end up stroking off at that time but figured I would while viewing them once I was back home. After having the entire day to consider it, I was thinking that it was likely we could do this a few more times before I left town and would have been surprised if she didn't feel the same. I just needed to get her alone briefly to confirm it.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers
12