Warning – Curves Ahead: Samantha

Story Info
Another curvy college girl seduces that same family friend.
4.1k words
4.53
5.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers

Note: if you haven't already, you should read Warning -- Curves Ahead: Madison, which is the prequel to this story.

Since Madison and Samantha alternated who opened the coffee and smoothie shop with their dad, my buddy Patrick, it wouldn't be the following morning that I'd be able to chat with Madison about the potential to repeat our activities from that morning because she'd be gone. Once again, though, I was awake when she and Patrick left because their morning routine wasn't exactly quiet, even with the bedroom door closed. After everything was finally silent, though, I was surprised when I saw the doorknob turning and immediately thought that Madison must have switched days with her sister. I was even more surprised when it wasn't Madison but Sam who peeked in.

"Oh good, you're awake," she said when I sat up to confirm that I was seeing what I thought I was seeing. She opened the door and entered, wearing a robe similar to the one Madison had been wearing the previous morning and, I assumed, nothing under it. I didn't have any idea whether Sam had just come up with the same idea as Madison or if Madison had shared about our morning when she and Sam had been working together the previous day. I suspected it was the latter but I couldn't assume.

"Good morning," I said, sitting up, "What's going on?"

"First, Madison wants me to apologize for her not being able to keep her mouth shut," she started, moving further into the room while fiddling with the knot of the belt on her robe, "but she also didn't think you'd mind if I came in and did this."

She opened her robe, revealing that she was indeed naked beneath it, and my cock was immediately stiff. She wasn't a clone of Madison, her hair being lighter and straighter, her curves being slightly different and her pussy being completely devoid of hair, so this didn't seem to me like it would be a rehash of the previous morning. There wasn't even the slightest bit of hesitation or consideration on my part this time. I flipped the covers back to reveal my stiff cock while shifting over toward the middle of the bed, reclining again flat on my back. I watched her big boobs jiggling and swaying as she dropped the robe and climbed onto the bed on her knees then moved right over to straddle me. I reached up to fondle her big boobs while gazing at her smooth pussy as she guided my cock toward it. We both moaned as she lowered herself down and my cock was engulfed in her snug, wet pussy.

She just sat there for a moment, feeling it inside her, as I fondled her big boobs, now admiring them as well. After a moment, she began to slowly move up and down and her pussy felt outstanding so I moaned again. There was no comparison happening at that moment, like whether her boobs were nicer than Madison's or her pussy hotter or wetter or even more snug; I was just enjoying everything about Sam. Even afterward, I was thinking more about how fortunate I was to have experienced both of them not about whether I appreciated anything about one more than the other. At that exact moment, though, I was thinking only about how incredible Sam's pussy was feeling as it slid up and down my cock and how nice her boobs felt as I was caressing them.

As she gradually picked up her pace and her boobs were bouncing, I moved my hands away from them and around to her ass so that I could watch them. I was also pushing up into her just slightly each time she dropped down and she was moaning louder and longer as she was riding me harder. Her pussy continued to feel even hotter and wetter, suggesting that she was building toward an orgasm pretty quickly. I was pleasantly surprised that both she and Madison didn't seem to have any issues with cumming because, based on my own personal experience over the years, that wasn't necessarily the standard, at least for women I'd been with. Since my own orgasm wasn't building up quite yet, despite how much pleasure I was experiencing, I was expecting to try something different once she'd cum, based on the activities the previous morning. I assumed that, if Madison had shared any of the details, she'd probably shared all of the details.

I remained mesmerized by Sam's bouncing boobs right up until she dropped down on my cock and just sat there, causing them to cease bouncing. A moment later, she let out a cry of pleasure and started shaking while I brought my hands back around from her ass to resume fondling her big boobs. Her orgasm was long and appeared to be highly pleasurable so, even if that had been the only one, at least I knew that she'd enjoyed it. Of course, that was far from the only one and, once she'd finished cumming and had taken a moment to recover, I had her climb off of my cock but remain on her knees beside me. As I got up on my knees, my cock still sticking straight out in front of me, I had her lean forward until she was on all-fours and got behind her. After running my hands over her soft, smooth ass, I gripped my stiff tool and guided it back into her smooth pussy from behind.

We both moaned as I slid all the way in until my hips were pressing against her ass then I started to slowly slide it in and out while holding her hips. I wasn't surprised when she lowered her face to the bed and reached under herself, presumably to caress her clit. I didn't know at that moment whether Madison had shared my advice or if she knew already that it would help intensify the pleasure but I was happy either way that she was being proactive. Once I had a steady rhythm going, I slipped my hands forward and cupped her boobs, feeling the soft, smooth flesh as well as her hard nipples. Since I was less concerned about whether she was experiencing a high level of pleasure or whether she'd be able to cum, I was focused on the pleasure I was feeling as I slid my stiff cock in and out of her snug, slippery pussy. Also, with how well things had gone the previous morning, I didn't have the same misgivings and was able to focus more on the experience.

As good as it felt, fucking her and fondling her big boobs, I could probably have been content to just keep going until I blew my load deep inside her, knowing that I could devour her smooth, young pussy as I recovered and recharged. As her pussy continued to become even hotter and wetter the longer I was fucking her, this was clearly a reasonable possibility. However, since my orgasm still wasn't imminent and hers was clearly getting closer, it was starting to feel more likely that we'd switch things up again after she'd cum. Obviously, I was perfectly fine with this scenario as well since there were a number of things I still wanted to do and we had the time to do them.

When it felt and sounded as though she was pretty close to cumming again, I straightened up, releasing her big boobs and holding her hips instead. I made sure that she was getting the full length of my stiff cock while watching her ass jiggle each time my hips smacked against it. I wasn't really fucking her hard but there was still a rhythmic slapping sound each time my hips contacted her ass that was making me smile. Again, I would have been more then content to just keep going like this but she soon went briefly silent before crying out as her body was shaking and her pussy was flooded with even more lubrication. Naturally, I continued to slide my cock in and out of her now even hotter and wetter pussy but, fortunately, I still wasn't getting close to cumming yet myself.

When she let out a long sigh, suggesting that she'd finished cumming, I slipped my cock out of her then lay on my back beside her, with my head closer to her knees and my stiff cock near her head. She moved sideways so that she was straddling my head and her smooth pussy was directly above my face. As I was gazing up at it while running my hands over her ass, she gripped the base of my cock, pumped it briefly then engulfed it in her mouth. I moaned as I briefly savored her cocksucking but was soon running my tongue along her hairless slit, which caused her to moan, too. I was slurping up her copious juices as she moved her lips up and down my cock while continuing to pump the base. She proved to also be a skilled cocksucker though I still was not comparing her to her sister; I was just savoring the pleasure along with the opportunity to eat her pussy.

I brought one hand down from her ass and slipped a finger into her pussy while focusing my tongue on her clit, which caused her to moan even more around my cock. She continued to skillfully blow me and I would have been more than happy to blow my load down her throat but it didn't quite work out that way, at least not at that moment. I wasn't trying to draw out the pleasure I was providing since she'd already cum twice, even though I knew we still had plenty of time before Patrick would be home. I was really just enjoying the opportunity to lick her pussy, something I definitely had not considered a possibility, even after what happened with Madison. It just so happened that a consequence of my enjoying what I was doing was the pleasure that she was feeling at the same time. It was a win-win, for sure.

It wasn't long before I could feel her pussy becoming hotter and wetter again as it apparently did before she came. I certainly was in no hurry to be done eating her young pussy given that I was still enjoying it and wasn't sure if I'd ever get another chance. Regardless of that, I still didn't scale back my efforts or start trying to draw it out for longer, figuring that, since we had plenty of time remaining, we could still accomplish all kinds of things. I continued to enjoy her cocksucking and she remained focused on blowing me, even as she started moaning more and louder despite my cock being in her mouth. Since I wasn't getting close to cumming myself yet, despite her skilled cocksucking, I wasn't put off when she did eventually remove my cock from her mouth and focused on enjoying the pleasure she was feeling. Her moaning got even louder and essentially continuous without my cock to block her from expressing herself.

It was no surprise when she briefly went silent then cried out as her body was shaking. I continued to lick and suck her clit while sliding my finger in and out of her now even wetter pussy. It was yet another long and obviously highly pleasurable orgasm but, when I dropped my head back onto the bed at the point when she'd finished cumming, she didn't immediately go back to sucking my cock. It was actually a bit of a surprise when she began to crawl toward my feet, taking her smooth pussy farther away. Once she was straddling my pelvis again, though, she guided my cock back into her hot, wet pussy with her ass aimed toward me. We both moaned as it easily slipped in then she began to ride me, reverse-cowgirl style. I was running my hands over the soft, smooth flesh of her abundant ass but there wasn't much more I could do so I was mainly savoring the feel of her pussy sliding up and down my cock again.

As she was working her way toward another orgasm and I was staring at her plentiful ass, I suddenly recalled how hard Madison had cum in the shower the previous morning when I'd slipped my soapy finger into her ass while eating her pussy. I didn't have any suds for lubrication and her pussy was currently occupied by my stiff cock but I realized that I wasn't exactly parched at that moment. I sucked on one of my fingers, slathering it with spit, which I then spread around her asshole, causing her to sort of gasp in the midst of her moaning. As I was massaging her asshole with the slick finger on one hand, I was slathering a finger on the other hand with more spit. Once I felt it was ready, I moved the one finger and slipped the other easily into her asshole. She immediately cried out and started shaking like crazy.

Her previous orgasms had already obviously been highly pleasurable but this one appeared to be even more so which made me wonder if I'd be fucking her ass in the shower, too. I certainly would have no issue with that but I still wanted to blow a load before we got to that point. Sam had stopped riding my cock while she was cumming and, even once she'd apparently finished, she just remained seated on it as she recovered. When she did finally move, it was off of my cock then she turned around and lowered her head to take it into her mouth, which immediately had me moaning as she once again demonstrated her talent as a cocksucker. I pulled the pillows under my head to prop myself up so that I could watch as this young lady slid her lips up and down my stiff cock and the visual was nearly as stimulating as the cocksucking.

She clearly was not making any effort to draw out the pleasure, apparently focusing on making me cum and doing an outstanding job of it. My cock was growing even stiffer as her hot mouth slid up and down nearly the full length. I would love to have enjoyed this blowjob for much longer but there was no way I'd be able to hold back my orgasm and no reason to anyway. Had I been unsure whether this would be my only opportunity for us to be together like this, I might have been a bit more reluctant to finish up. Since we not only had a fair amount of time left that morning, but likely more opportunities in the coming days, I was completely good with just letting go and enjoying the build-up to my orgasm. I made sure that I was letting her know just how much pleasure I was experiencing, both with the moans I couldn't help but let out and with muttered encouragements about her skills.

When I finally exploded into her mouth, she let out a bit of a cry of surprise but continued to suck me off. She swallowed my load as I repeatedly spurted, sliding her lips up and down my stiff shaft even once I was spent. Only when I finally began to soften did she release my cock from her mouth. She licked it a few more times then looked up at me and crawled up the bed to lie beside me.

"Madison told me about rubbing myself while you were fucking me," she finally said, "and she was right about that feeling even more incredible but I wasn't so sure when she told me about you slipping a finger into her ass."

"And?" I asked.

"Let's put it this way," she replied, "I'm looking forward to having you fuck my ass in the shower, like you did to her."

The thought of fucking her ass in the shower actually had blood surging back toward my spent cock and I'm surprised I wasn't instantly rigid again. We did spend some time in bed recovering, making out a little as I fondled her big boobs, before heading to the shower. We had plenty of time but not unlimited time so it seemed like a good idea to keep the momentum going. I remembered to bring my phone along this time, after taking a few photos of her sprawled out on the bed naked. We headed to the shared bathroom and were quickly in the shower, lathering each other up. It didn't take long before she had my cock lathered up and stiff again so she was clearly eager to verify her sister's claims. I had been lathering up her big titties so I just took a bunch of those suds and spread them between her cheeks. As she braced herself against the shower wall, I guided my stiff, soapy cock to her asshole and eased it in.

She let out a noise that sounded like a combination of pleasure and discomfort but didn't say anything and, after sliding my cock in and out just a couple of times, she gasped and started shaking. I continued to slowly fuck her ass while she was cumming, enjoying the snug grip on my stiff cock combined with the lubrication of the suds. Reaching up, I resumed fondling her soapy tits while wondering if I'd be fucking them next. The discomfort must have been short-lived because she was soon pushing back, increasing the pace at which her ass was being penetrated. Another intense orgasm followed soon after the first so I thought we might be switching things up again based on my experience with Madison but Sam was apparently good to continue. I was good with continuing, too, since fucking her asshole was feeling pretty nice, as was caressing her soapy tits.

I don't think I ever expected to actually reach the point of blowing my load into her ass but she seemed to be enjoying herself and, the longer I was fucking her ass, the closer I was getting to cumming. She had a few orgasms of her own but never seemed to reach the pleasure overload that her sister had experienced. I tried to remain in sync with the pace that she was setting as I got closer to cumming, not wanting to fuck her ass harder and faster in case that caused any discomfort. This helped draw out the pleasure for even longer and, as my cock swelled a bit more when I was right on the verge of cumming, she had another orgasm then I began spewing deep inside her. It was intensely pleasurable for me and seemed to be the same for her so I continued to push into her until I was completely spent and my cock was beginning to soften. Once I'd slipped my shrinking cock out of her asshole, she straightened up and turned to face me then we made out passionately for a moment.

"That was absolutely incredible," she finally said, once we'd parted, "I've never done that before and now I'm already looking forward to the next time."

We figured we'd better actually get cleaned up and rinsed off so we weren't still in the middle of something when Patrick returned home. Once we'd finished showering and had dried off, I grabbed my phone and was shooting more photos and some short videos as we headed to her room. I was just standing there naked as she was moving around the room, also naked, gathering what she needed to get ready for work. Seeing the clock now that we were out of the bathroom, we realized that we didn't need to rush so I was just enjoying watching her and taking more photos. I was surprised when my cock felt like it was stiffening again already and, when she noticed it, she'd stroke it a little as she was getting done. She did everything other than getting dressed; applying lotion, drying her hair, light makeup. By the time getting dressed was the last thing she needed to do, I was fully rigid again just from watching her.

She grabbed her phone and I posed for her with my stiff cock prominent, even pumping it in my fist for a few short videos. When she dropped to her knees and started sucking it, I shot a few of my own videos but there was still something else that I wanted to do since we hadn't in the shower. I enjoyed her blowjob for a bit then had her stand and led her over to her bed. I had her lie on her back then straddled her and lay my cock between her big boobs. She held them together so I could shoot more photos and video as I was sliding my stiff cock between them. Even after fucking both her pussy and her ass and feeling her mouth sliding up and down my cock, this still felt incredible as I slowly fucked the soft, smooth flesh of her cleavage. I kept the pace slow, both to enjoy it for longer and so as not to cause her any discomfort.

I didn't spend the whole time watching through my phone; after a few minutes of shooting video and photos, I set my phone aside and took over holding her boobs together so that I could feel the soft, smooth flesh in my hands as well as against my cock. With my focus on caressing and admiring her boobs while I fucked them, I could feel my orgasm beginning to build, which was good because we really couldn't continue to draw out all of this fun and not expect to get caught. Given the choice between being careful not to get caught and very likely being able to continue these activities through the rest of my visit or hearing Patrick return home and scrambling to keep from being murdered, naturally I was more in favor of the former. We weren't cutting it close quite yet but I did make sure that I was focused on the building pleasure rather than distracting myself to draw it out for longer.

My cock swelled even more as I was approaching an orgasm and, as much as I was still enjoying fucking her big boobs, I wasn't disappointed as I was looking forward to blowing another load. Sam must not have been expecting it because, when I started spewing and hit her in the mouth, it was closed but she quickly opened it. My second spurt hit her extended tongue then the subsequent ones weakened and just ended up dribbling on her sternum. She licked her lips then spread around the cum on her chest while I continued to fuck her tits until my cock had softened too much. As she was cleaning my cum off of her chest with her fingers then licking it off of them, I was still fondling her big boobs even though I was no longer fucking them.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers
12