Warning – Curves Ahead: Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, I climbed off of Sam and we both got off of the bed. When she resumed getting ready for work, I grabbed my phone and headed to the bedroom where all of my things were to do the same. We reconvened in the kitchen a little while later, still before Patrick had returned, enjoying some coffee and breakfast while agreeing that our earlier activities had been a great success that warranted revisiting on the next morning that Madison would be opening the shop. There would be a couple of weekend mornings that their mom would be home so there would be none of the unrestricted freedom we'd otherwise enjoyed. Two days was a small sacrifice given how much we did manage to accomplish during the few hours we had available on the rest of the mornings. Although I implored them to keep the details between the three of us, it was obvious that they were comparing notes because there wasn't anything I did with one that I didn't end up doing with the other.

By the time I packed up and headed home at the end of my visit, I had a treasure trove of photos, videos and experiences, all of which I reviewed quite a bit during the weeks following. The three of us discreetly stayed in touch and continued to share from a distance through the summer. Before they returned to school in the fall, though, we hatched a plan between the three of us where I'd visit each of them near their respective colleges so we could get a few uninterrupted days in a hotel with the chance of discovery being essentially zero.

12