Warning: Oral Dildo Training Ch. 02

Story Info
How my oral dildo training started with much difficulty.
1.1k words
4.3
8.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: Oral Dildo Training Ch. 02

Chapter 2 - Instant Difficulty :

I am Benny and you should have already read the Introduction in Chapter 1 to understand the direction and rationale for this story.

Also, If you read the story, 'The Unexpected Visit from Benny', then you are aware of the oral technique to be performed on a dildo that Latisha had taught me to learn so I could teach the same technique to a future girlfriend of mine to increase her skills giving blowjobs to my large cock. Latisha had even given me a 12 inch long, 1 1/2 inch wide jel dildo to practice on (see Pink Cherry's Crystal Jellies Jr. Double 12 Inch Dildo Clear for an example of what I started with).

She had described the technique as a stepwise series of tasks to accomplish successfully before I was to move on to the next step:

- Slowly work 3 inches of the dildo into my mouth then back out.

- Slowly work 3 inches of the dildo into my mouth then back out and repeat.

- Slowly work 3 inches of the dildo into my mouth then back out 3 times.

- Slowly work 3 inches of the dildo into my mouth then back out 4 times.

- Slowly work 3 inches of the dildo into my mouth then back out 5 times.

- Slowly work 3 1/2 inches of the dildo into my mouth then back out.

- Slowly work 3 1/2 inches of the dildo into my mouth then back out and repeat.

- Slowly work 3 1/2 inches of the dildo into my mouth then back out 3 times.

- Slowly work 3 1/2 inches of the dildo into my mouth then back out 4 times.

- Slowly work 3 1/2 inches of the dildo into my mouth then back out 5 times.

- Slowly work 4 inches of the dildo into my mouth then back out.

- Slowly work 4 inches of the dildo into my mouth then back out and repeat.

- Slowly work 4 inches of the dildo into my mouth then back out 3 times.

- Slowly work 4 inches of the dildo into my mouth then back out 4 times.

- Slowly work 4 inches of the dildo into my mouth then back out 5 times.

.

.

.

Continue the progression deeper and deeper...

.

.

.

- Slowly work 7 1/2 inches of the dildo into my mouth then back out.

- Slowly work 7 1/2 inches of the dildo into my mouth then back out and repeat.

- Slowly work 7 1/2 inches of the dildo into my mouth then back out 3 times.

- Slowly work 7 1/2 inches of the dildo into my mouth then back out 4 times.

- Slowly work 7 1/2 inches of the dildo into my mouth then back out 5 times.

- Slowly work 8 inches of the dildo into my mouth then back out.

- Slowly work 8 inches of the dildo into my mouth then back out and repeat.

- Slowly work 8 inches of the dildo into my mouth then back out 3 times.

- Slowly work 8 inches of the dildo into my mouth then back out 4 times.

- Slowly work 8 inches of the dildo into my mouth then back out 5 times.

The idea was to slowly get used to swallowing the jel dildo deeper and deeper until I could successfully swallow 8 inches of the dildo in and out 5 times. That was the ultimate goal (swallowing 8 inches, 5 times fully in and out gracefully). Then I was supposed to go back to my friend Latisha and tell her I was done (or, if I had not yet reached the goal, when 2 weeks had passed, whichever occurred first). If I completed a step successfully, then I was to move on to the next, more difficult step. If I failed at a step, I was to go backwards a step, and attempt an easier step. I was told to 'practice' this technique at least 10 minutes every day in the shower (which is where I did my 'practice') and to NEVER miss a single day.

Honestly, I was excited to get started practicing these techniques myself. The dildo was only 1 1/2 inches wide and my own cock is 2 1/4 inches thick and I am tall and large in stature. I figured that this whole sequence would be easy for me to perform and when I had perfected the technique I would be familiar with it enough to explain the technique and sequence to my next girlfriend so I could FINALLY get the blowjob from my next girlfriend that I wanted (despite the large size of my dick). Honestly, I was thrilled when I started! I figured the whole thing would be cake for me!

But that was not the case. I had trouble from Day 1. Putting a dick-shaped object into my mouth and moving it in and out of my mouth 3 inches seemed very unnatural to me. Not only was it physically difficult but sucking on a dildo like a cock made me feel... well... gay. Like that this was something that homosexual guys do. And the more I did it the more my mouth (or my body seemed to reject the feeling of a cock in my mouth).

The feeling caused me to gag uncontrollably in the worst way. I was able to force myself to ignore the 'sucking a dildo like a cock seems gay' feeling. But the physical difficulties I experienced did not go away.I was constantly going up a step to the next more difficult step, gagging, failing, and then going back down to an easier step. It seemed that the more repetitions of going in my mouth and out I did the harder the task was.

After three days of effort (at LEAST 10 minutes each day) I had reached the 4 inches range but was not even able to reach the 5 repetitions of 4 inches step no matter how hard I tried. Every time I did 4 repetitions of 4 inches deep I would end up gagging. And the more I tried each 10 minute session the worse I gagged.

By the end of the third day I was back to 3 repetitions of 4 inches and was making no progress. All I could think, in a humbled fashion, was, "Maybe giving a blowjob truly is much harder than I realized it is..."

I felt defeated and ascertained that it was time to quit the whole process altogether. I perceived that the technique and its corresponding training was stupid and I almost threw the dildo in the garbage rationalizing that, "I am a man and men are not supposed to be proficient at performing oral techniques anyway. Leave it to the girls."