Warning: Oral Dildo Training Ch. 12

Story Info
I pretend I am sucking a real cock when I blow my dildos.
1.3k words
4.78
3.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: Oral Dildo Training Ch. 12

Chapter 12 - Shemales, Hypno Tubes, & Imagining a Real Cock :

I am Benny and you should have read the previous chapters first before reading further.

In the previous chapter, when I had purchased my squirting dildo that ejaculated fake cum, as I began to experiment with the experience of swallowing cum, I tried to learn by watching cum-swallowing porn and facial porn along with the cocksucking and deepthroat porn I had been watching already. I was hoping to learn something that would assist with my cum-swallowing efforts. And I did learn a lot.

Although I was no longer focused on learning cocksucking tricks to teach a future girlfriend, I did not mind at all learning new tricks I could teach myself to feed my desire to be even better at sucking my dildos. By now that was essentially all I was doing. And that which I learned from the pornos I watched I tried to implement myself when I sucked on my own dildos and I was doing pretty good at it I thought!

Then one day while I was watching some cocksucking pornos I stumbled across my first shemale video. In the video there was a very attractive, very shapely woman, a very beautiful woman... and she had a very large, hard cock!!! Her cock was being sucked by a guy who was bound to a bed in a submissive fashion. This was my first exposure to shemale porn. The girl turned out to be a popular shemale porn actress named Mia Isabella and the movie was a TS Seduction film of some name. I could not tear myself away from watching the video and watched it until I reached the very end. I even watched the next video that auto-started where the star, again Mia Isabella, was solo and stroked her beautiful cock (which was quite large) next to a pool until she came. From then on I included shemale porn when I searched any porn films. There was something about seeing such a beautiful woman with a large cock!! I remember even thinking once as I 'Practiced' if sucking a shemale cock was anything like sucking the dildo I had between my lips at this very moment?

Anyway, between 'Practice' and looking up cocksucking, shemale, and other associated porno, something else unexpectedly occurred. I stumbled onto Hypno Encouragement videos. Specifically Cocksucker Encouragement Hypno videos (and later Shemale Hypno videos). The videos were incredible as the encouragement messages the videos had were subtle but powerful. I remember the first one I came across was called 'Turn Into A Cocksucker' (or something close to that). I remember thinking it was a regular cock sucking video and started watching from a few minutes in. There were beautiful girls on the video and women speaking in a soft voice in stereo. They were talking about how nice it would be to suck a cock and how good it would feel. The soft, slow, dreamy way the female narrators were speaking was truly very hypnotic as I continued to watch. Before I realized it the women had cocks in their mouth and the accompanying narrators were saying, "You want cum. You are going to swallow the cum! At the count of ten, swallow." And the other female narrator's voice was saying, "No, don't suck the cock." Almost as if the two female narrator's voices were two sides of one person's internal mental struggle. Then there was a countdown from 10 to 1 as a female narrator was saying, "Swallow the cum! You are a cocksucker now! I warned you!" And it ended with, "You loved cock! You need cock now!" It was very powerful! Almost scary!

But I was intrigued and watched one of the next Hypno cocksucker movies as well which was almost as powerful! I had not expected to seek these videos out but the next day, when I started looking at more cocksucking porn I searched out the same 'Turn Into A Cocksucker' cocksucker encouragement Hypno and watched it again. I was once again equally astounded by the power of the message. In fact I watched several more cocksucker encouragement Hypno tubes as well as one shemale encouragement Hypno tube. Some were good, some were bad, but some were very powerful. Especially one about 'Cum to Cock'.

Watching the Hypno cocksucking encouragement films found me wanting to suck on my dildo so I decided to 'Practice' for a while. So I went into my bedroom and got my fat, dildo out of its hiding spot and stuck it against the mirror so I could suck on it while on my knees. I began to suck on my fat dildo... deepthroating it over and over again. Soon my mind wandered to the cocksucker encouragement Hypno video and the words of the film, "you want to suck that cock... take it deeper. You are a cocksucker." I kept hearing these words in my mind as the dildo went in and out of my throat over and over as if there were some kind of subconscious correlation between the phrases and the actual practice of filling my mouth and throat with a cock-shaped object!

So I stopped sucking, got myself a dark bandana, wrapped it around my head, turned the bedroom light off, then I moved the bandana over my eyes so I could not see anything at all but darkness. Then I went back to kneeling on my knees and sought out the dildo with my hands. I moved to the dildo blindly until I was able to pop it in my mouth. Then I started to blow it. I could not see anything but I could hear the {gluk}... {gluk}...{gluk}... sound and feel the expansion in my throat as well as the cock sliding in and out across my lips. I keep thinking of the Hypno videos and how they encouraged one to suck cock. And the shemale Hypno video encouraging one to try and suck a shemale cock.

And as the dildo was sliding 9 inches in and out of my throat over and over again, I began to pretend that I was no longer sucking a dildo but that I was sucking a real huge cock! In my head I was thinking, "I love this big dick! I can't believe I am sucking my first real human cock! It is so big! I am a cocksucker!! I love sucking this real shemale cock!" It was if watching all of those hypno cocksucker tubes not only explicitly conveyed a message to suck cock in the actions of the actors and the instructions from the narrators but it seemed that the movies REALLY DID have a hypnotic quality which subliminally installed a strong desire, deep in my psyche without me realizing it, to WANT to suck cock!

So, for the duration of that 'Practice' session, I continued pretending that I was sucking a real shemale cock while I had the fat dildo in my mouth!! It was a shockingly powerful experience. The mind is a powerful thing and really does have a lot to do with sex! At any rate, pretending that I was sucking a real shemale cock only served to make me feel even more like a slut! And I did not stop for the duration of that 'Practice' and I did not want it to stop!

After that night, not only did I continue to watch more cocksucker encouragement Hypno and shemale encouragement Hypno videos but I also continued to pretend as if I was sucking a real cock when I 'Practiced' until every single time I slid one of my dildos past my lips I automatically accompanied this physical practice of sucking on a dildo with the mental practice of pretending that I was NOT sucking on a dildo but that I was sucking on a real shemale cock instead.