Warren Gets Scammed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He cropped out Holly's head and sent the second picture. Again, Hank replied excitedly.

Warren opened the third. It showed Holly with her dress pulled to her waist, her lacy bra covered breasts exposed to Warren's camera. Her smile was intoxicating. Warren cropped her head out and sent it across.

This was turning into a drug for Warren. He was sharing his wife with a stranger. He was letting this person he had never met share his wife's secrets, know the things that she kept private. He was so turned on that he knew he couldn't stop now, even if he wanted to.

Warren called up a fourth pic. This was it. He stared at the screen and took in the sight of Holly's breasts. Her bra was loosely hanging from her shoulders, the cups pulled away, Holly baring her breasts to Warren. He was about to betray Holly's trust and share her body with a stranger. Warren held his breath and clicked send.

Hank was ecstatic. He told Warren how good they looked, what he would love to do to them, he commented on the colour of her nipples, the shape of her breasts, even the size of her areola. Warren was stroking his cock furiously. Hank wanted more. Warren wanted to give it to him. He pulled up the next picture. It was Holly standing legs slightly spread, her panties pulled down just below her pussy. It was all Warren could do to keep Holly's head out of the picture. He cropped it quickly and hit send. As he looked at it, he came violently, just as he realised he hadn't hidden Holly's tattoo on her left hip. 'Shit' he thought, as a second wave overtook him and he doubled up in ecstasy, shooting his load all over his belly and chest.

Warren sat there, spent, staring at Holly's body on the screen. The picture was cropped at her shoulders, but he had left her tattoo visible. In his mind, this was a much greater betrayal than sharing her pussy. If someone that knew her saw this, there would be no denying that it was his wife. Warren didn't know why, but this made him even hornier. Warren was acutely aware that he was still hard and began to stroke himself again.

The comments from Hank only increased his arousal. Before Warren came again, he had shared 7 more pictures of Holly in varying states of undress.

At work the next day, Warren kept thinking back to the experience the night before. Each time he did, he felt his cock twitch. It was by far the most sexually charged experience of his life. He could picture quite clearly each and every pic he shared. There were 12 in total, 6 of which showed Holly's bare breasts and pubic hair. For a brief moment, Warren fantasised about sharing a picture with Hank of Holly's face, but knew that would be taking things too far. He could never do that to her.

Holly worked at the local Catholic school, teaching English to 14 -- 16 year olds. When she started, Holly had been required to sign a morality and behavioural clause in her contract, stating that she would not engage in any behaviour that would bring the school into disrepute. Warren felt that it was Draconian, but the pay was good and they had been able to use Holly's extra income to buy a fantastic house in the neighbourhood.

Warren tried to focus on his work, but couldn't get the thought of Hank looking at his wife out of his head. Warren left work early, knowing he had a couple of hours before Holly got home. He decided he would start prepping some pictures, ready for when he next spoke with Hank. He knew full well that he wouldn't be able to stop, but at least this way, he could crop the pictures in advance so he didn't make any more slip ups like the tattoo.

It wasn't long after the first session, that Hank had shared a pic of Lauren's open legs, her bare pussy spread for the camera. Warren took in the sight. They talked about her puffy lips, her clit poking out, the way she kept her pubes trimmed in a little triangle. He enjoyed looking at Lauren's pussy, but he knew that deep down, he was just biding time until he would be able to share a similar picture of Holly. It was already getting him hard just thinking about it.

When the moment finally came, he almost came on the spot. He stared at the pic -- one he had taken after they had come back from a friend's bar-be-que, Holly was a little tipsy and when he had suggested a few pics, she really got into it. He had a whole set of her stripping, spreading wide and then playing with herself in front of the camera. She had been so turned on, that when they finally had sex, she had orgasmed 5 times.

Now, he was sharing it with Hank. Warren's cock strained in his jeans as he stared at the image. Holly had a fantastic pussy. She kept her light brown pubes trimmed short and they were quite fine, meaning you could see plenty of detail. Her pussy was one of the things Warren loved most about her and until now he had always kept it to himself.

Over the next few weeks, he spoke with Hank every couple of days. They chatted like before, but they also traded photos. Warren had shown him the best part of 50 different pictures of Holly. He had exposed every inch of her from the neck down. Every so often, Hank would ask to see her face. The thought turned Warren on so much, but he stayed resolute. Time and again, Hank would ask, not in a forceful way, but he was persistent. He would say how he bet she had a great face to go with that body and he would love to put them together. How it didn't even need to be a nude pic, just something to see what she looked like.

He sent through a picture of Lauren. It was outside at a bar or café. She was dressed in a strappy blue dress and was smiling at the camera. And she was gorgeous. Absolutely stunning. Hank sent him a message "So, what do you think?"

Warren responded. He told him how gorgeous she was. They spoke about her, where the photo was taken, then about what they had done that evening. Hank went into detail about how she had stripped in the hotel room for him, had left the drapes open so anyone could look in. Warren was imagining the scene and squeezing his cock through his jeans.

He replied how hot that must have been, then Hank offered to show him. He sent through an MP4 file that Warren starred at. Slowly, he raised the mouse and clicked on the file. It was Lauren talking to the camera. She seemed a little flushed from one or two drinks and was giggling.

As Warren watched, Lauren played with the strap of her dress, playfully pulling it from her shoulder, threatening to expose her beautiful breast to the camera. At the last moment, she threw her head back and laughed as she pulled the strap back up and danced around the room. Lauren then turned her attention to the hem of her dress. She slowly lifted it up, revealing more and more of her creamy thigh and the swell of her peachy behind.

Warren was hard as he watched her tease him through the screen.

Lauren continued to dance, flirting with exposing herself to the camera, each time stopping just short. This was agony for Warren -- he so desperately wanted to see this beautiful woman take off her dress.

Lauren slowly moved over to the window and reached for the curtains. There was a voice off screen, Hank's, Warren assumed, saying to leave them open. Lauren's eyes flashed wide momentarily as she seemed to realise what Hank wanted. She smiled at the camera and in a coquettish voice, said 'but someone might see me do this' as she flicked the strap off of her shoulder.

'You want someone to see, don't you' she smiled as she played with her strap.

'Who wouldn't? You are absolutely stunning and I want everyone to know it' came the voice off screen.

Warren was in total agreement. She was stunning. He watched as she slowly peeled the strap from her shoulders, the dress falling slack at her breasts. With a shimmy, it fell to the floor, leaving her in lacy blue bra and panties. Warren took a deep breath. It was so erotic to watch. This gorgeous woman, that he had gotten to know through his regular chats with Hank was now stripping for him. Revealing her body to him. Doing it unwittingly. Warren had to stop squeezing his cock. He didn't want to risk cumming before she even took off her bra.

He continued to watch. Lauren turned her back to the camera and reached behind for the clasp. She smiled sexily as she deftly unclasped the bra and it fell to the floor. Although he had seen her breasts before, there was something supercharged about seeing them now. It was part of a more erotic experience -- he was in the room with her, he heard her talking for the first time and he sat and watched as she stripped for him. When Lauren finally hooked her fingers into the waistband of her panties, it took absolutely all of Warren's willpower not to touch his throbbing cock and spray all over his laptop.

Warren had never been more turned on in his life. He suddenly realised that he had a new message. He opened the window and realised there had been four.

"So, what do you think"

"I can't believe I showed you that. L would kill me"

"Are you there?"

Warren? Still there man?"

Warren typed back. He told him how hot it was to watch. He'd never seen a woman stripping that was so erotic. He thanked Hank for sharing it with him. He told him how turned on he was.

"Yeah, me too" Hank replied. "There is something unexplainably thrilling about sharing your wife so completely. Sharing her naked body for someone without her knowledge or consent.

Warren agreed. This went beyond any porn he had watched before.

As he sat there, at bursting point, another message came through from Hank.

"Show me H. Share her with me. Show me her face".
Warren's heart skipped. This was something he had never done. In fact, other than with Hank, no one had ever even seen a single one of her pictures.

The thought of sharing Holly so fully turned him on immensely. He opened the folder of her unedited pictures and looked at them. Warren was conscious of how much precum was leaking out of his granite hard cock. He opened a picture of Holly, standing naked and smiling at the camera. He stared at it for an age. He so desperately wanted to send it over to Hank, to share his wife with this stranger.

Warren clicked the attach button and looked at the file name in the message box. He hovered the mouse over the submit icon trying to will himself to click it.

This was it, he took a deep breath, his finger resting on the button.
Then Warren snapped out of it and clicked the dustbin icon to delete the attachment.
He couldn't do it, the risk was just to great.

He looked at the picture again, desperately wanting to share it. He opened it in a photo editing program and blacked out her eyes.
Even this was too much, the risk too great.

Regretfully, Warren typed his apologies. He told him he wanted to, but he just couldn't.
Hank was understanding, but persistent. He swore that he just wanted to see H's face once and that would be it. He would delete the picture straight away and that would be it. This went back and forth for nearly 10 minutes before Warren told him as firmly as he could he wouldn't share her face picture.

Hank didn't respond for a long time. Warren sat there uncomfortably, not knowing how to proceed. He felt he had let Hank down. Hank had shared so much with him, and he couldn't even show him Holly's face.

When Hank did respond, the response came completely out of the blue. Hank's response hit Warren like a gut punch.
He wrote: "Stop fucking about. Show me Holly's naked picture. Now"

Warren was taken aback by the aggressive nature of the message. It was so unlike anything Hank had sent before. And then it struck him, Hank had used Holly's real name. Warren had been careful never to give Holly's name out, always referring to her as 'Heather' or 'H'.

Warren started to panic. How did he know? A million thoughts were rushing through his head, when Hank sent a follow up message.

"You're wondering how I know Holly's first name....
Well, I know plenty more than that"

Hank sent through a JPEG file and Warren nervously clicked it open.

The picture hit Warren like a sucker punch to the gut.

There was a picture of Holly, smiling at the camera. Across the top read a banner 'Holly Marksmith'. Below it read 'from Kingston, London. English Teacher at St Bartholomew Catholic School.

Below, were a series of pictures from Holly's facebook account. Completely random, except for the fact they shared an identical element to a headless nude photo next to them.

There was a picture of Holly at home, innocently smiling at the camera, with an ornament they had bought in Morocco on the shelf behind her. Next to it was a full frontal nude, from shoulder to kneecap, completely anonymous except, for that same damn statue just visible in the background.

Warren couldn't breath as he looked at each picture in turn. There was a head and shoulders picture of Holly on a night out with her friends. She was smiling at the camera, wearing a distinctive dark red and silver necklace. Next to it was a picture of his wife, on hands and knees, her naked breasts hanging down in front of the camera. Nestled between them, the same red and silver necklace.

There was a picture of Holly sat in the tattooists chair showing off her freshly inked tattoo. And next to it was a cropped picture of his wife's breasts and bare pussy, front and centre; that same unique tattoo.

The final one was the most gut wrenching, the biggest betrayal -- it was Holly just after they had got engaged, she was showing off her engagement ring to the camera, beaming proudly. Alongside it was a close up of his wife's pussy, Holly's index finger pressing down on her clit, her ring, crystal clear in shot. Warren felt sick. There was no way anyone seeing this would have any doubt who was in the photos.

In a panic, Warren shut down his PC. He sat there struggling to comprehend what was going on. How did Hank make the connection? Warren had never used Holly's real name, he hadn't said where she taught, hell he had been really vague around where they lived. He poured himself a large whiskey and tried to get his head round it all.

His phone chimed with an email notification. It was Hank telling him to come back to the chat programme. With trepidation, Warren logged back in. He typed slowly, nervously, maybe even a little in shock.

"What do you want" Warren finally managed to ask.

"Simple", Hank responded. "I want you to show me the pictures you have of Holly. The original ones before you cropped them. I want you to share those dirty pictures of your wife and I want to stare into her eyes as she exposes her tits and cunt to me."

Warren didn't know what to do. Logically, the evidence Hank had was clear. There was no denying who the pictures were of, but even still, sharing ones of her with her face seemed such a betrayal. Warren gulped a large slug of whiskey. "Or what" Warren typed, any semblance of courage the whiskey had given him evaporating the moment he hit enter.

"Or, I expose Holly online. I post her on all the popular porn sites. Then, I send the link to all her contacts on Facebook" at which point, Hank uploaded a screenshot of Holly's friend list. "how will you explain that one to her?"

"Fuck you, I'll go to the police" Warren replied, feeling aggression was his only option.

"no you won't. 1, they'll never find me and 2, you think you'll be able to keep that from Holly? As soon as she finds out, she'll divorce your dumb ass"

Warren was running out of ideas. As a last roll of the dice he responded: "I'll do the same to you. I'll tell Laura what you have been doing. I'll tell her I saw the video of her stripping for you"

There was no response for 30 seconds or so. Then Hank replied:

"What, this video?" and embedded a web link. Warren clicked on it, taking him to a porn site. There was the video, plus another 10 or so, under the caption 'Candy does New Orleans'. There were about 200 pictures as well. All the ones Warren had seen, plus many many more. There was 'Candy' being spit roasted by two guys, flashing on the street, sucking the dick of a guy that was definitely not Hank judging by his skin tone and countless other sexual activities that clearly demonstrated that if 'Candy' was his wife, she certainly wasn't shy about having her pictures taken, but more than likely, she was just some random porn star Hank had borrow the pictures from.

Warren was lost -- he had no options as he could see them. Without realising he started to type. "OK, what do you want me to do?"

"This is what is going to happen. I am going to send you a link to a file sharing site. You are going to upload Holly's pictures to it. The full ones, including her face. I/ want to see them. Show me every picture you cropped as it originally appeared. Also, send me that pic of her with cum on her face that you told me about. You have 24 hours. Do you understand?"

Warren looked at the instructions. They were simple. He understood and replied to that effect.

Hank logged off straight after, leaving Warren sat there, dumbfounded.

What was he going to do? The moment he put those unedited pics up he would lose all control of them. He felt sick. Warren looked at the clock - 24 hours from now would be 3pm Friday afternoon.

Dare he ignore Hanks demand - surely he was bluffing. Warren considered the consequences - worst case, Holly's pictures got out. He could say they were hacked. Sure it would be a little embarrassing, but it happened to plenty of people right? The only danger would be if Holly's school found out about them. Was he really prepared to risk her career?

Warren spent all night trying to decide what he should do. Normally, a big decision like this, he would turn to Holly for guidance, but for once, that was out of the question. Holly picked up on his demeanour but he told her he was just busy at work. The following day he watched the clock as it slowly counted down towards 3pm. He had opened the file sharing site and seen that Hank had the balls to already label it Holly Marksmith. He had the files, the originals, in a folder, separated from all her other pictures.

As the time ticked over from 2:59 Warren took a deep breath and stared at the empty screen in front of him. He switched of his PC. He was going to call Hank's bluff.


Warren was a wreck that night. He barely ate and had no idea what Holly was talking about that evening when she came home. He didn't sleep and was up before 6am checking his emails for a response from Hank. There was nothing. He went for a run and completed all the weekend chores before Holly was even awake.

Maybe that was it. Maybe Hank had given up.

By lunchtime, he was starting to relax a little. Holly had an appointment for her hair just after 1, so Warren started to think about what he would do with the house to himself when there was a knock at the door.

He opened it to a courier holding a package to be signed for. Warren took it in and looked the envelop over, suspiciously. Once sure he wouldn't be interrupted, he opened the seal and took out a file. From the outside it looked non-descript, plain brown with 'private and confidential' stamped across the front.

Tentatively, Warren opened the folder. Page one was the same image that Hank had sent him, Holly , her name printed across the top, her social media pictures next to her headless nudes. It was printed on high quality paper, every detail clear. The second page was a headshot of Holly's friend XXXX, the one he had slept with just after their son was born. Underneath, was the text from his conversation with Hank. It specified when and how he had slept with her, what he enjoyed, what she did better than Holly, commentary on both women's bodies, everything. The following page was Sophie, the girl he had been with when Holly went home for the summer in their 3rd year at Uni. The details were similar. Hank stared, unable to take it in. Hank had somehow managed to find out who the 'Sophie' was Warren had mentioned, he had worked out what course Warren had been on, found out who else was on the same course, then sourced a picture of her from somewhere.