Warren Gets Scammed Ch. 01

Story Info
A naive husband gets tricked into exposing his wife online.
11.2k words
4.49
47.6k
126

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kamac
Kamac
179 Followers

It all started so innocently. Warren Marksmith was sitting in his home office catching up on some well overdue household bills, when he received an email out of the blue on his personal email account.

It simple read 'Hey Mark, how's it going. Are you still ok for Friday - I'll be flying in to Dallas for 8. See you then, Hank'

Warren clicked reply:

'Think you have the wrong person - name isn't Mark and I'm not from Dallas.

Cheers'


Warren thought no more about it, until about an hour later he got a response.

Thanks for letting me know - just checked and I'd typed an extra W in the address. Appreciate the heads up.

H.

A week later, Warren received another email from the same person. Again, it was addressed to his friend Mark and was making plans for a fishing trip for the following month.

Again Warren felt obliged to respond, pointing out he had the wrong email again.

Hank responded almost immediately, thanking him and telling him that the email auto fill must have picked up the wrong address.

He then asked where Warren was from. His tone was friendly and Warren felt it would be rude not to respond. Even still, Warren was a cautious guy and knew not to give out too much detail to a random stranger on the net. He was comfortable that it wasn't a scam as he restricted this email address to his important professional needs and official documents - banking, utilities, emergency contact for his wife and kids etc. He'd never had spam on this account and didn't give it out - he had a separate email that he used for friends and another for any online registrations.

None the less, Warren responded simply with a friendly UK and left it at that.

It wasn't until a couple of nights later that he got another response. Hank was telling him how much he loved the UK and would love to visit there one day. He asked whether Warren knew his friend Chad Morton who had moved over to Cheshire 18 months ago.

Warren smiled - Cheshire was a few hundred miles away and a place he'd never been.

Hank didn't come across as the smartest of guys. He told Warren about himself, where he was from, what he did for a living.

He was friendly and Warren was interested in what he had to say. Warren had a keen interest in America as a whole and was quite curious to read that Hank was in law enforcement in a small town just south of Lincoln; Nebraska. Hank would tell him stories about some of the things happening in his town, never anything too serious. He told Warren that most of the incidents were the youngsters looking for something to do. Underage drinking, occasional drugs and low key sexual escapades. Hank told him about how earlier in the week, he had been on his nightly patrol when he had interrupted the High School Quarterback getting down to it with 3 of the teams cheerleaders.

Hank had been quite descriptive with the scene he had witnessed. So much so, that Warren found himself unconsciously rubbing his crotch as he read.

Warren knew that he wasn't the most sexually adventurous person in the world. He had met Holly at university. She was the first girl he had slept with and they had married 4 years later. He'd been pretty shy growing up and girls had always been an enigma to him. Therefore, when Hank described the scene he had encountered, with 4 young naked bodies intertwined, two girls simultaneously going down on the guy whilst the third licked out one of her friends, Warren couldn't help but get hard as he imagined the situation and slowly stroked himself through his jeans.

When he heard Holly's key in the door a few seconds later, Warren frantically closed his email and turned back to the spreadsheet he had been working on. His hard on wouldn't go down and he was sure Holly knew something was up when she came in to check on him. She didn't say anything, but left with what he was sure was a slight smile on her face.

A couple of days went by when he got another email from Hank, this time apologising for his indiscreet email. He was sorry to have offended Warren with his frankness and said how he often forgot that people outside of his line of work had different moral boundaries.

Warren read the latest email with surprise. He found it quite funny that he was being apologised to for being offended. Warren replied, telling Hank that he wasn't prudish in the least. That he had enjoyed the story - maybe a little too much and certainly wasn't offended by the adult nature of the content.

Warren tried to think of a good way to show Hank that he wasn't bothered by the language or subject matter. He thought the best way might be to tell Hank a story from when he and Holly were at University together. This was before they were dating and were both at a house party. Holly had got pretty friendly with another girl there, making out on the sofa, in front of everyone. The girl Holly was with was quite free with her hands, and Warren told him that it was the first time he had seen his future wife's tits, as this girl scooped them out of the dress she was wearing and played with them as they kissed. Warren told him that he still thought about that image sometimes when he needed a little help getting over the edge.

Warren sent the email, then sat back, wondering if he had gone too far with the sharing. He had been careful not to include any details about the other girl, or even for that matter, Holly's name. All Hank really knew was that he was Warrren, 34, from the UK.

They continued to talk online via email. Hank sharing more stories, often Blue in nature. A few weeks later, he had been talking about his own wife Lauren, when he asked Warren's wife's name. Warren thought about it for a while, deciding whether there was really any issue with giving Holly's real name, but in the end decided against it and called her Heather. That way, he could refer to her as 'H' in their emails without giving too much away.

Hank continued as normal - it was kind of weird having, what was ultimately a pen friend in his mid 30's, but Warren enjoyed the chats. He enjoyed being able to talk openly in a way he didn't with his friends. And he enjoyed living vicariously through Hank. He heard about the fun he had with his friends at the local strip club, how he sometimes traded the odd picture of Lauren with his best friend (incidentally, the one he had been meaning to email the first time he'd accidentally emailed Warren).

It turned out, Warren was the first person to find out when Hank had got a little drunk at a conference in Dallas and hooked up with a local bartender there. He told Warren all about what they had done and Warren lapped it up.

Warren enthusiastically responded to each of the emails about Hank's night with the bartender and when Hank casually asked whether Warren had ever been with another girl whilst married to H, Warren was honest in his reply. He told him that he had, once early on when H had gone home for the summer from University and once about 3 or 4 months after they had had their son, whilst Holly was too tired for sex. It had been with her best friend Gina and he had regretted it almost immediately.

Although he felt guilty at the time and in fact, still did, he didn't let that show as he described the night in question. Hank seemed to love the story, asking additional details, how they'd hooked up, what the girl's body was like, what she did to him, what he did to her etc.

Warren gave him the details, even explaining that it was H's best friend. Hank seemed impressed. He asked if H knew and Warren laughed and replied no, he was still breathing, so H remained unaware.

This was the first time Warren had told anyone about sleeping with Gina. It felt good to get it off his chest after 5 years and when looking back, Warren was able to appreciate the small points - the shape of Gina's breasts, how she kept her pubic hair, the thing she did with her tongue when she went down on him - all things that at the time, Warren had glossed over.

Hank told him about his own extramarital flings. Nothing ever too serious, but all with cute women around town of different ages and body types and a few further afield when the opportunity arose.


Before long, they were chatting on Skype every few days. It was a great release for Warren. He could be completely open and honest with Hank and discussed things with him that he would never dream of sharing with anyone he knew. He told Hank about the girl at work who's tops were a little too big for her and when she bent over you could always get a glimpse down to her bra; and how he would make sure he was close by whenever she would sort the post. He told him about the girl on the train into work sitting opposite that wasn't careful and kept flashing her panties at him. He told Hank about how he had been to a new massage place that offered extras and he had paid for a blow job from a young Thai girl that was probably the best he had ever had. It was like his own private sex confessional, anonymous but the responses he got were enthusiastic and encouraging, not judgemental.

............

Out of the blue one afternoon, Warren received an email from Hank telling him that Lauren had sent him a new selfie and did he want to see it?

The message was shorter than usual and contained a few typos.

Warren replied, questioning whether he was the intended recipient of the email, as Hank had never mentioned sharing photos in any of their previous chats. Hank responded immediately- saying he hadn't been, but fuck it, he could take a look if he wanted. Alongside the email was a jpeg attachment. Warren clicked on the image and the file opened to reveal a picture of an impressive pair of breasts, taken in what looked like a shop dressing room mirror. The picture was from shoulders to navel and definitely taken by the subject. Lauren's breasts were a C, maybe D cup, pert with quite strong tan lines. This somehow made the picture even hotter - knowing she kept them covered on the beach meant that Warren was in an exclusive club of people that got to see them. Although he had never seen Lauren's face, he felt like he had got to know her through his and Hank's conversations. To now see her uncovered breasts was so hot.

He responded enthusiastically to Hank, telling him how good they looked and how he imagined they'd feel.

Warren sat staring at the screen, at Laurens chest whilst he waited for a reply. Without realising, he started to slowly stroke himself through his jeans. He found it incredibly erotic that this woman had no idea that he was looking at her breasts right now. That she probably thought no one but her husband had seen them in however long. There was something about the fact that this was a normal housewife, not some internet porn star that made it so hot. Logically, it was just a pair of breasts, he had seen much much more online when browsing porn sites, but that he knew details about her made it so much hotter. He was looking at the breasts of Lauren, a DMV admin assistant from Nebraska, USA and she had no idea. Warren came violently to the image, or, maybe to the thought of her exposure to him.

Warren didn't hear from Hank for a couple of days. When he finally responded, there was an air of awkwardness in the conversation. Hank explained to Warren that he had been drunk and that he hadn't intended to share that picture with him.

Warren did everything he could to alleviate Hank's fears - he told him that he really enjoyed sharing the experience with him, that he should be proud of his wife and that at the end of the day, they were just a pair of breasts. It took a while, but eventually, Hank came around. Their conversations got back to how they were before, general chat, but also a lot of sexual talk. It was during one of these chats the following week, Hank brought up the subject of Lauren sending him more selfies from her shopping trip.

Warren responded that they sounded great and he'd love to see them some time. There was a small pause,then Hank responded. He said he would be happy to show Warren a new picture Lauren had sent him, but would Warren do the same. Would he show Hank a picture of 'Heather'?

Warren sat staring at the screen for a while. This was something new for him. He had pictures of Holly. It had started a few summers back. He had just bought a new phone and was 'testing out the camera'. It had been quite a hot session and they had both been really turned on afterwards and had amazing sex afterwards. Holly had asked Warren to delete the pictures the next day and he'd said he would, but he had kept them safe on an encrypted memory stick, available for those lonely nights when Holly was away with work.

After that, the camera came out quite frequently in their lovemaking. Holly seemed to get turned on by the thought of being captured on film and she often got a lot dirtier when Warren had the phone in his hand.

Always, she would ask him to delete the pictures after coming down from her orgasm. He would agree, but secretly Warren used an app that hid the pictures from view and kept them. He had close to 500 now that he looked t regularly.

Warren received a "?" message and he realised he hadn't responded to Hank for nearly 4 minutes. Almost disconnected from his actions, Warren started to type 'OK, but just between us two, it can't go any further'. Hank enthusiastically replied. He swore he would look at it whilst they were chatting and then delete it from the message history. He pointed out that he shared the computer with his wife, so he needed to clear all traces of their conversations each time he logged off.

Warren pulled up his folder of pictures. He was hard just looking through them. Warren selected a reasonably tame one of Holly in some lacy underwear, showing a brief hint of nipple through the semi transparent material. He cropped the picture at Holly's shoulders and stared at the screen, his mouse pointer hovering over the send icon. He had never done anything like this before. He held his breath and clicked send.

The image pinged into the conversation history as Warren sat there. That was it, he had shared Holly's body with someone. As Hank began to comment on how great her body was, Warren sat, stroking his painfully hard cock. He was even more turned on sharing Holly's picture than he had been looking at Lauren.

Hank was really enthusiastic - he asked Warren all about the picture - where it was taken, what led up to it, what happened afterwards. Was it new underwear, had she known you could see through it. Warren happily responded to each question. After a few minutes of talking about the picture, Hank sent through another of Lauren. Again, this was in the dressing room. In it, she was naked, the picture capturing her breasts from the front, her bare behind captured in the mirror on the back wall.

Warren stared at it. Lauren had a great body. She was slim, with a round peachy butt. She was dirty blonde with her hair tied in a high ponytail. Everything about the photo turned Warren on. He noticed that on Laurens back, just above her butt, there was a patch of pixelated skin. He asked Hank about it and Hank explained she had a tattoo there and just to be safe, he had hidden it.

That made sense. Holly had a small tattoo on her inner hip that was quite distinctive and anyone that knew her would easily recognise it. As Warren stared at the picture on screen, another message came through from Hank. He was asking what Warren thought. Warren was very complimentary. He told Hank that Lauren had a great body, a little more curvy in the hips and her breasts were a bit bigger than Holly's.

Although he should have expected it, Warren was still a little taken aback when Hank's next message was a request to see H's breasts.

Warren fought the mixed emotions of nervousness and being incredibly turned on. He knew he would comply with Hank's request, it was just a matter of finding the right picture. Warren opened up the folder of Holly's pictures and slowly browsed through them.

This turned him on even more. He was about to share his wife's tits with a stranger. There would be a guy out there in the world that now knew what Holly's bare breasts looked like. Warren looked through the pictures and selected one of Holly taken in their bedroom. The morning sun was streaming in and the lighting really complimented Holly's pale skin. In it, she was completely naked, so Warren cropped the picture from her shoulders to just above her tattoo and saved the file.

Warren stared at the new picture on screen and roughly squeezed his cock through his jeans, acutely aware of the precum leaking from the tip. He was about to do it. He took a breath and clicked send. That was it, he'd done it. There was a guy half way across the world now looking at Holly's breasts. Warren was giddy with erotic pleasure.

Hank replied almost immediately. He was full of compliments. He went into detail about the shape and firmness of her breasts. He described and complimented her nipples, the colour, the size, how hard they looked in the picture.

Warren was more turned on than he had ever been.

Hank asked him about the photo and Warren told him it was taken in their bedroom one morning; it was about 2 years old after "H" had just come back from a conference out of town, and she had given him an amazing blow job straight after.


Staring at Holly's tits on screen whilst chatting to another man who was also looking at them was the most erotic thing Warren had ever done.

Hank could tell how much he was getting into it. He continued to compliment H's body, throwing in the odd sexual comment too. Warren loved Holly being referred to in sexual terms. He loved hearing how Hank would like to stick his cock between her breasts, how he bet she gave great head, he asked if she swallowed and Warren confirmed that she did, though occasionally she would let it dribble out of her mouth to show him. He told Hank one of his most prized pictures was of Holly doing that.

They had been out for his birthday and stayed over in a hotel afterwards. Holly had been extra horny that evening and told him that when they got back to the hotel, she wanted him to take her photo. She had stripped for him, then taken his cock in her mouth. He had taken photos of her as she sucked him off, naked and on her knees. He had cum quickly filling her mouth. As he stood recovering, she had looked up at him with a wicked smile and opened her mouth.

She knelt there, naked, wearing a lot more make up than she normally did for work. It gave her a more sultry, steamy look; dark eyes and crimson lips. She had turned heads when they walked into the restaurant earlier and now with her mouth open and Warren's cum covering her tongue and dripping out of her mouth, he took the sexiest/sluttiest picture of his darling wife he could ever hope for.

Hank was clearly excited. He wanted to see the picture and offered trade after trade for it. Politely, Warren explained that he couldn't. Holly's job meant that he could never risk a picture with her face in being out in the world and without her face in it, the picture lost everything that made it hot.

Hank was persistent. He pleaded and bargained to see it, but Warren was resolute. As a compromise, Warren suggested sharing the pictures he had taken before hand of Holly stripping out of her dress for him. Hank readily agreed.

Warren pulled up the first picture of Holly, standing in the hotel room in her cocktail dress. She looked stunning. Warren cropped out her head from the picture, re-saved it and sent it across to Hank.

Hank complimented H on how good she looked in the dress. How he couldn't wait to see what was underneath.

Warren pulled up the next photo, taken as Holly had just unzipped the dress, it bunching forward to display a large amount of cleavage. Warren had wished she wore a dress that showed off her cleavage like that, but Holly was too shy and reserved. She dressed attractively, but conservatively always telling Warren that her sexy side was just for him. Warren thought for a second how Holly would react if she knew someone else was looking at the swell of her breasts, the deep chasm between them. Warren felt a pulse through his cock.

Kamac
Kamac
179 Followers