Warren Gets Scammed Ch. 04

Story Info
Warren goes further, risking everything.
5.3k words
4.77
10.5k
20

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kamac
Kamac
180 Followers

Warren had developed a routine. Each night, he would wait for Holly to go to bed and then log on to the UK Slut Teacher chatroom and chat privately with ProfessorxX, sharing one or two new pictures each time.

He still maintained regular communications with Barry, sharing any new pictures or videos that he took, but there was something exciting about talking with someone new. He liked knowing a complete stranger lusted after his wife.

Warren had originally tried to maintain that he was just a fellow collector, but had struggled to explain the regular stream of new pics he would post every few days, often less than an hour after taking them.

ProfessorxX had called him out on it and when Warren made a poor show of coming up with a plausible excuse and ProfessorxX asked him outright if Holly was his wife. Struggling to think of a way around it, Warren confirmed that she was, and since then, when the two of them spoke, Warren took extra pride in showing off the pictures he had just taken, along with a full commentary of what he and Holly had just done in the bedroom.

In the chat room, ProfessorxX would post the pics without telling the others where they came from. Warren took a perverse delight in getting Holly to pose in particular ways, knowing they were going to be online in a matter of hours and he began to take requests from ProfessorxX, getting Holly to dress in a particular way, or pose from a specific angle.

Almost each time they spoke, ProfessorxX asked what Holly's name was. Warren had been resolute. Despite being desperate to see Holly fully exposed online, he didn't have the courage to put her details out there, for anyone to see.

Yet each night, he would type into the chat box Holly's full name, date of birth, the school she taught at and the university she went to; hover the mouse over send and then masturbate furiously, each time coming hard within 30 seconds.

.......

Over the days that followed, Warren started to obsess with revealing Holly's identity to his new online friend. He knew he wouldn't give him her full name - despite wanting to, as the betrayal would be too great. Yet, it was the thing that turned him on like nothing else. He so desperately wanted to, and at the same time knew he couldn't.

But... if ProfessorxX somehow worked it out for himself, then Warren would not be held responsible, he reasoned.

Warren fantasised about someone recognising Holly and telling everyone in the forum who she really was. He played it over and over in his head.

'Hey, I recognise her - that's Holly Marksmith from St Bartholomew's.'

Or, maybe even 'Oh wow, that's my English Teacher, Mrs Marksmith!'

The perverse thrill he was getting from imagining her detailed exposure was keeping him in an almost constant state of arousal. He was getting antsy each day, finding it hard to focus on work. It became a habit to jerk off mid-morning once his distractions got the better of him, then again that evening after talking with ProfessorxX.

On Thursday evening, once Holly had gone to bed, Warren sat up chatting with ProfessorxX.

They had been speaking for a while about Holly when Warren asked him what he would like to see.

"Hmm, show me something recent" ProfessorxX typed. "Actually, take something especially for me. Are you still going out tomorrow evening?"

Warren confirmed that they were.

"Good, then, I would like you to take a picture of her in her outfit before you go out, then another of her stripping out of it when you get back."

"I can do that" Warren replied.

"Good. I love her innocent eyes and cute smile" ProfessorxX went on. "and I absolutely love seeing her turn in to a wanton slut."

Warren stroked himself as he read what ProfessorxX thought of his wife. It turned him on immensely to hear her called derogatory names, to hear how naïve she was and how many people were enjoying her naked body.

"God, I love seeing her exposed" Warren typed.

"Lol, I know" ProfessorxX responded. "Wouldn't it be hot to see her exposed to the room with her name for all to see?"

"So hot. I would absolutely love that" Warren confirmed. "But I can't. You know that."

"I'm gonna keep askin'" ProfessorxX replied. "I'll catch you tomorrow - enjoy date night"

ProfessorxX logged off and Warren called up the image of Holly standing at the blackboard as he stroked his cock. As per his ritual, he attached the picture to an email addressed to ProfessorxX and moved his mouse to the send button. Warren came in floods to the thought of clicking send, knowing Holly's name would be out, shared with the group and probably the world.

Recovering, Warren deleted the draft of the email and closed down his laptop. He sat there wondering where he was heading and where he would draw the line.

For now though, he was in his usually post orgasm euphoria and nothing else mattered.

.............

The following evening, Holly dressed up for him. They were going out for a meal at a fancy restaurant Holly had been recommended and she had been excited about it for days.

Normally, Holly was pretty quick at getting ready - shower, make up, dressed in half an hour, but tonight she was taking ages.

Warren sat around waiting for her and his mind slowly started to wander to ProfessorxX and how much of his wife Warren had shared with him. Then, without really being aware of it, he started drifting into his familiar fantasies of her wholesale exposure.

Warren took out his phone and logged on to the chat room, where ProfessorxX was waiting for him.

"Aren't you supposed to be on date night?" ProfessorxX wrote

"Just waiting for Holly..." shit Warren thought and he quickly backtracked and deleted what he had typed.

"Just waiting for H to finish getting ready."

"Remember, I want you to take a picture of her in dressed up and then again when you get back." ProfessorxX instructed.

Warren looked around the room, planning the best angles and back drops to use.

"Understood. I'll make it a good one. Will you be on later?" Warren typed.

"Yes. I want to see your cute little wife exposed before the night is out" ProfessorxX responded.

Warren's cock stirred in his jeans as he thought of what he had planned.

"Your wish is my command sir" Warren replied.

Holly came down soon after and she looked stunning. She wore a navy dress that scooped low in the front, showing off a fabulous cleavage. It came down just past mid thigh showing off the majority of her slender legs, topped off by a pair of heels that accentuated them even further.

It was Holly's make up that really stunned Warren. Normally, Holly wouldn't wear much, especially for school, but this evening, she had paid extra attention to her eyes, with a dark eye shadow and mascara giving her a sultry look. She also wore a deep red lipstick that made her already gorgeous mouth stand out even more.

"Wow!" Warren exclaimed. "You look fantastic."

Holly smiled in appreciation. "Really?"

"God yeah!" Warren enthused. I need to take a picture of you looking so hot."

Holly smiled knowingly. "Yeah? Where do you want me?" she said, striking a pose.

"Hmm... over here, by the wall." Warren replied trying to make it sound like he hadn't been planning that all along.

Holly smiled at the camera as Warren took 4 or 5 pictures, trying to get the angle just right. He reviewed the pictures he had taken and satisfied they captured what he wanted, he nodded his affirmation and clicked send on his phone before walking out the door.

...........

Warren couldn't help but stare at Holly as they sat across from each other in the restaurant. She was stunning. He reminded himself how lucky he was to have met her and how he had hit the jackpot when she agreed to marry him.

He genuinely couldn't understand why he was willing to risk it all to indulge in his fetish, but he knew he couldn't stop. Just watching her smile as she talked about her day, he felt his cock stirring with the thought that he would be sending ProfessorxX more pictures to fuel her exposure tonight. Part of him wanted to speed forward to that part, the thrill of it almost eclipsing the strong likelihood that tonight he would be getting laid.

Warren was brought out of his daydreaming as Holly was fidgeting in front of him.

"Damn this bra is itchy" she said, trying to discreetly re-adjust herself. "It's a new one that I bought yesterday, but it is really irritating me" she went on. "I can't wait to get home and take this thing off!"

Warren looked at her, feeling his cock twitch slightly, then tried to act as normal as possible as he replied.

"Why don't you just go into the bathroom and take it off now. It seems silly to let it spoil your evening."

"Y'know, I'm tempted... Do you think it would be noticeable?" Holly whispered.

Warren's cock twitched again. "No, I think it will be fine. The material looks pretty thick and besides, it's dark in here."

"Hmmm... I guess so" Holly mused. "O.K, be right back"

Warren watched as Holly got up and left the table. Knowing she was about to take off her bra, turned him on immensely. He looked around, wondering whether he would be able to discreetly squeeze his cock without anyone noticing.

He was just about to take the risk, his cock aching for a momentary adjustment when he saw Holly walk back over to him, smiling broadly.

Warren disappointedly observed that there was almost no difference to her appearance. The thickness of the material must have been thicker than he realised. Other than a very moderate sway as she walked, he couldn't see any evidence that she was now braless.

"Phew, that is so much better" Holly sighed as she sat down. "You ok? You look a little down all of a sudden."

"Oh, it's nothing" Warren shrugged. "Just thinking about something that didn't pan out."

Holly smiled at him reassuringly. "Stay positive bucko, things may change."

'If only' Warren thought to himself as he smiled weakly back at her.

Warren was studying the menu when the waiter came over to take their order. He nodded up at him in acknowledgement before returning his gaze to the menu, trying to weigh up whether he wanted the beef or sea bass.

"Good evening to you both" the waiter began, "I will be your waiter Ja..."

Warren looked up at the waiter who was staring intently at Warren.

"Err, sorry, I'll be your waiter James. Have you decided or would you like a few more minutes?"

"Maybe a couple more" Holly replied, smiling sweetly at him.

"Of course. I will bring you some water" came the response.

Once he had left, Warren got up to use the bathroom. As he did so, he glanced down at Holly and stopped dead in his tracks.

Whilst the thickness of Holly's dress kept her nipples from poking through, a by product was that the material didn't have as much give in it as you would normally have. With Holly hunched forward looking at her menu, it caused the material to separate and fall away from her chest.

Warren's cock throbbed in his jeans as he looked down directly at his wife's right breast. There was a gap of nearly an inch between the cup of her dress and her beautiful puffy pink nipple. Holly sat there completely unaware as he drank in the sight.

Warren eventually managed to tear himself away and walked off to the bathroom in a daze. All he could think of was whether the waiter had seen her when he came over. If he did, how much had he seen?

Warren took a piss, finding it difficult to aim straight with his cock almost pointing straight up. He briefly considered knocking one out before going back, but thought better of it.

He squeezed his cock, one last time, before stuffing it back into his jeans and splashing his face with cold water.

As he left the bathroom, he looked over and saw the waiter had returned with a jug of water and was hovering in the same spot Warren had been in when he saw down Holly's top.

From the angle he was at, Warren could see exactly where the waiter's eye line was going and he felt his cock throb again.

Holly was looking down at her menu, her shoulders hunched forward just like before and the waiter seemed to be talking to her, his gaze never leaving her chest.

Warren stood there drinking it in. For the first time, he was witnessing another man view his wife. He felt a dizzying excitement as he watched this stranger looking at his unaware wife's naked breast.

Eventually, Warren started to feel conspicuous, standing still looking out across the restaurant and began to slowly move back to their table, keeping his focus on the waiter as much as he could.

He estimated the waiter must have had an unhindered view of Holly's breast for at least 2 full minutes before he sensed Warren returning to his seat and moved away.

Warren took another look at Holly as he passed and confirmed from the angle she was sitting at, her tit was still fully exposed.

She looked up at him and smiled and he wished he could take a picture of her with his mind, such was the erotic sight of his smiling unaware wife looking up at him with an air of innocence whilst her right breast obscenely hung, completely bare to his view.

He sat back down, conscious of the uncomfortable confines of his jeans.

When the waiter returned a short while later to see if they had made up their minds, Warren noticed that he was doing his best to maintain eye contact with him, his eyes momentarily dropping down to take in the sight Holly unwittingly continued to provide.

When he looked back at Warren the waiter flushed at being caught and though Warren tried to smile at him to reassure the waiter that he was fine with him looking, his eyes never left Warrens after that.

Warren asked him to give them two more minutes and asked for a bottle of wine in the meantime.

Once the waiter was out of view, Warren took out his phone and put it on to video mode, then balanced it pointing up at where the waiter had been standing.

Another waiter brought over the wine and after briefly exchanging pleasantries, Warren diverted his attention back to the menu, hoping that this would give the new waiter ample opportunity to spy on Holly's unwitting exposure.

Warren stared at the words, not really comprehending them, desperate to look up and enjoy yet another stranger exploring the curves of Holly's breasts. Once he left, Holly asked him something but he'd not been paying attention and missed it. She leaned forward to say it again and in doing so, the left strap of her dress fell from her shoulder.

Holly looked down at her shoulder, then back at Warren and raised her eyebrows in a way that Warren couldn't work out if it meant 'would you look at that - the dress stays up all by itself' or 'shall I leave it down and have some fun with you?'

Warren just smiled back, willing her to leave it down.

Soon after, the first waiter returned to take their order. With all the restraint he could muster, Warren focused his gaze down at the menu, offering the waiter the opportunity to continue exploring Holly whilst taking down their order.

Once Holly had given her request, Warren feigned indecision, trying to prolong the moment as long as possible.

Eventually he ordered and the waiter asked if they wanted anything else, before reluctantly retreating from the table.

Warren looked over at Holly and was struck by how sexy she looked tonight. He was sure that the waiters would be giving them plenty of attention anyway, irrespective of the free show.

He grabbed his phone and switched off the video recorder. He knew he wouldn't be able to wait until they got home to see whether the waiters had sneaked a look whilst he was looking the other way. Warren got up, telling Holly he had to make a quick work call before it got too late and he would be back in a few minutes.

As he stood level with her, he looked down and was jolted by the view. Her right breast was still plainly there, but where the strap had come down, it peeled the cup away from her left breast too. Holly was sitting there, for all intents and purposes with her entire chest on display.

Warren raised up his phone and told her to smile, which she did without pause. He took the picture, and headed outside.

Warren's mouth was dry as he stood outside away from view and looked at the picture. The flash from the phone had perfectly lit Holly as she smiled at the camera. Both breasts were clearly visible, the cups of her dress doing nothing to hide her puffy nipples. Warren's cock twitched in his jeans as he looked at the picture, imagining the two waiters seeing his wife's delights.

He opened his emails and attached the picture before typing:

Hi Prof X,

I thought you would like a bonus picture of my wife looking slutty as fuck with her tits out for all to see. She has already been seen by two waiters - who knows how many more will see her exposed tits before the night is out.

W

He sent the email before opening up his video gallery and watching the footage filmed less than 5 minutes ago.

Warren watched as the first waiter came over and started working the corkscrew into the bottle and glancing around, then doing a double take as his gaze fell on to Holly. He had a huge grin on his face as he stared down at her chest whilst working the cork free.

Warren desperately wanted to rub his cock watching this, finding almost more erotic than seeing her tits for himself.

The second waiter reacted similarly, his eyes widening when he realised he could see both breasts, his gaze never leaving as he wrote down her order.

Warren looked around and risked a quick squeeze of his achingly hard cock, before heading back inside.

As he walked back across the restaurant, he saw a guy in his mid-thirties, take a curious path heading back from the bathroom that resulted in him walking right by their table. As he passed, he turned his head to look down at Holly, clearly getting a view of her breasts.

A wry smile escaped Warren's lips as he chalked up another lucky viewer, trying to imagine Holly's reaction if she ever found out 4 different men had seen her tits in the last 15 minutes.

As he returned to his seat, Holly was just putting her phone away.

When she saw him, she gestured with it, saying "Elliot. Hoping we have a good evening."

"Yeah?" Warren replied. He still felt himself flush every time Holly mentioned her name, the knowledge that she had a video of him jerking off, still caused him a huge amount of embarrassment.

The waiter came over with their starters and Warren noticed just the briefest of glances over at Holly as he put the plates down. Whilst he was outside, she had fixed the strap of her dress, making herself a little less exposed, though the majority of her right breast was still easily viewable from the right angle.

As they were eating, another man passed by their table, taking the same curious route as the guy earlier. Warren casually looked across, just in time to see him gesture a thumbs up to his table as he sat down. The first guy was saying something that looked a lot like 'see, I told you' to his compatriots.

Warren's cock twitched at the thought of these four guys talking about Holly's tits. Knowing two of them had seen them was almost more than he could bear.

His cock ached as he thought about it, looking over at Holly, smiling as she innocently enjoyed her food.

By the time they had finished their starters, all four of the guys from across the restaurant had walked by, checking out the view down Holly's top. One woman had walked by, failing to conceal her surprise as she glanced down and saw Holly's bare breast, wasting no time in telling her boyfriend of the show and almost encouraging him to walk by and take a look.

Warren felt his senses were heightened to everyone buzzing around them, acutely aware when someone would walk by and momentarily slow as they passed.

Kamac
Kamac
180 Followers
12