Warren Gets Scammed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was in Heaven. Warren didn't care who was looking, just that they were getting to see something they shouldn't. He glanced down at his own crotch and was surprised to see he had leaked so much precum that there was a damp patch in the front of his jeans.

As the evening proceeded, whilst he couldn't be sure, felt that there was a good chance that maybe ten different people had seen Holly's breast as she innocently sat there eating her food. The service from the waiter had been impeccable and Warren left a generous tip, partly for his hard work and partly for allowing Warren to indulge his perversions.

Whilst Holly was in the bathroom, Warren received a message from ProfessorxX.

"Very nice. What a gorgeous slut you have there. Get her to flash you and send me the picture before you get home. PX"

Warren looked at the words. This would be tricky. He knew he desperately wanted to do it, unsure whether it was because it would turn him on to see Holly expose herself for him or just to please ProfessorxX.

He was jolted from his thoughts by Holly returning and pulling on her coat.

"One more drink somewhere?" Warren asked.

Holly smiled "Sure, but then I want you to take me home mister" she said as she ran her index finger over his lips.

They found a bar and Holly took a seat in a booth in the corner whilst Warren grabbed a couple of drinks. He ordered her a cocktail, knowing how much she loved them, but also how drunk she got on them, especially after mixing it with the wine from earlier.

They sat there, talking and Warren watched as Holly started to feel the effects of the cocktail. She was talking rapidly, always the first indicator that she had drunk too much. The next 30 minutes or so would be the sweet spot, where she would start to lose her inhibitions. After that, it was pot luck if she became even less inhibited, non-sensical or just fell asleep on him.

Warren looked up at Holly as she spoke, inanely about someone or other at school. She stopped mid sentence and looked at him smiling.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing, I was just thinking about how hot you look in that dress" Warren shrugged.

Holly smiled broadly at him. "You have to say that, you're my husband."

"True, but did you see how many guys took a detour past our table, just to get a closer look at you?" Warren asked.

"Don't be silly, they didn't notice me at all" Holly retorted, though Warren could see her neck start to get a little more colour in it.

"Of course they did. I saw at least two trying to get a look down your top" Warren replied, trying to get a reaction out of her.

"What? Why didn't you say anything?" Holly asked, trying to looked shocked even though Warren could see the tiniest flicker of a smile on her beautiful red lips.

"Why, well, because I am proud of you. I wanted them to lust over the stunning woman I get to go home with. I wanted them to strain to try to see your breasts, knowing I would unwrap them later."

Holly looked over at him, her smile broader now. "What these" she said cupping the underside of her breasts. "You wanted them to see these?"

"I did" Warren nodded. "I want to show you off to everyone. You are so hot, I want to show the world."

Warren took out his phone. "Show me them" he said, nodding at her chest.

"Here?" Holly quietly shrieked. "Have you lost your mind?"

Warren looked intently at her. "Show me them."

Fortunately, Holly had taken the seat with her back to the room, so no one could really see as she slowly moved her hands to the top of her dress and gradually brought it down ever so slightly, until her areola came in to view.

Warren took a picture on his phone and smiled. Even in the low light of the bar, the contrast against the paleness of her skin was obvious.

Holly looked over her shoulder, making sure no one was close by, then looked back at Warren.

"Ready?" she asked, then quickly peeled down her top, exposing her nipples to the air for the briefest of moments.

Warren looked at his phone, satisfied that he had captured the event in crystal clarity.

Warren looked back at Holly, as she sat readjusting her dress.

"You are so hot." He exclaimed, staring into her eyes. "I know the guys at work are gonna love this pic" he said waiving his phone in the air.

"Oh yeah?" Holly replied. "You think they'll like seeing this" she said, hooking her index finger into the dress and pulling it down so her nipple popped out.

"Abso-fucking- lutely" Warren smiled, bringing is phone back up to take another picture.

"What about this?" she said as she pulled her dress down, completely exposing both breasts.

Warren exhaled loudly, as he snapped another picture. "Are you kidding, they will want that pic up on the wall of the locker room."

Holly smiled. "Then what would they do with this?" She moved deeper in to the booth, so that the table wasn't between her and Warren and lifted one leg up on to the seat. Warren could just see the briefest hint of her panties as she sat there.

He snapped another picture as Holly stared directly at him, a sultry look on her face. Whilst maintaining eye contact, she peeled up the hem of her dress, exposing her panties fully to him.

Warren took another picture as Holly ran her tongue across her teeth, then hooked her finger into her panties and pulled them to one side exposing her pussy to Warren's camera.

Warren greedily took her picture as she placed the finger from her other hand in the folds of her pussy, stroking it for the briefest of seconds.

Holly looked up at Warren, smiled wickedly and rearranged her dress making herself presentable again, before sliding out of the booth.

"Just nipping to the loo" she said, raising her finger to his lips "don't go showing anyone that. For your eyes only, got it?"

Warren nodded in agreement as Holly walked away, her hips swaying with each step.

The taste of her pussy was still on his lips as he composed the message to ProfessorxX.

Looking at the 6 pictures he had taken, he weighed up which one to send, deciding which would turn him on most and then squeezing his cock through his jeans and sending them all.

...............

A couple of days later, it came through.

The email was titled 'Well, hello Holly Marksmith'

Warren's cock flickered to life. It had happened.

Warren had glanced at his phone and the email was sitting there, waiting to be opened. Holly was in the kitchen making them some lunch, but he couldn't wait until she went to bed. He quickly moved to the bathroom and locked the door.

Clicking on his emails, he opened up the one from ProfessorxX.

'Well, well, well. So I have finally found out who my slut teacher is. It took some work, but that picture you sent me the other night was the missing piece. Love knowing everything about her. Thought you might get a kick out of these'.

It had worked. Warren had taken Holly's picture mindful of the fact her degree certificate was reflected in the mirror above her shoulder. It was backwards and slightly blurry but it had her full name and the university she graduated from. The casual observer would likely miss it, but Warren had hoped ProfessorxX would spot it. And he did.

Warren clicked on the first attachment. It showed Holly's social media profiles. He had found all of them, her Facebook, her Twitter, her Instagram, all neatly aligned with her profile picture for each. Underneath, was a picture of Holly with her legs open, looking at the camera and the picture of her standing at the blackboard.

Warren's cock strained mercilessly in his jeans. This was it. Someone had everything. He opened up the second attachment and it showed her LinkedIn profile and her profile on the School's Teacher page.

Underneath, he had taken a snapshot of her summary, the school she went to, the college, hell, even her part time job during the summers. Once again, underneath was a naked picture of his wife.

Warren unzipped his jeans and pulled out his aching cock. He knew he shouldn't be turned on. No one in their right mind would look at the woman they loved exposed in such an explicit way and find it erotic. But Warren couldn't control himself. He stroked his cock as he looked at the attachment. He studied his poor unsuspecting wife, gratuitously exposed and he stroked harder.

Closing down the second attachment, he moved to the last and opened it.

The attachment was a montage picture of Holly. In the middle, she stood naked, her breasts and pussy on show and in crystal clarity. To the right, was a picture of her in her wedding dress, smiling broadly as she walked down the aisle and to the left, was a close up of her face, her mouth open, and Warren's spunk pooled on her tongue.

To make the image worse, over top of each picture was a list of every friend, colleague or family member connected to Holly and their contact details. Some were email addresses, some were social media links, a couple were even phone numbers.

Warren stared at the image. This was everything. He looked at the amount of information and the level of detail and he knew, whoever this guy was, he could do anything, ask anything of Warren and he would comply. This would ruin Holly and their marriage if it even made it out in to the open.

Warren looked down. He was still stroking his cock. He was disgusted with himself. Part of him could recognise the consequences of this, but he carried on pumping his fist up and down regardless.

As he felt himself come close, he closed his eyes and pictured this file being posted on the forum. Everyone seeing all Holly's personal information; all of her pictures; everything.

As he did, he came violently, spraying his cum into the air, his stomach muscles contracting rapidly with the sensation, the image of his poor unaware wife fully exposed to the world overcoming him. He collapsed to the floor, spent, unable to reconcile whether this was his biggest fantasy; his greatest fear; or something he really wanted to see happen.

12