Warrior Princess Ch. 01

Story Info
Beautiful female Air Force Officer likes handsome subordinate.
4.4k words
4.43
21.4k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bro011
Bro011
75 Followers

This story involves a lot of research and inputs from right people to keep the terminologies and settings authentic and relatable. This is a work of fiction and the plot is derived from people's experiences.

****************

I was a Sergeant in the Army and was stationed in a remote location. It was a small town which offered not much to do or see. Days were actually boring because routine was limited to work, exercises and supper. I was new there when the subject incident occurred and I was totally fed up with the place.

I was 32 then. I was 5'10" tall, well built guy who used to kick teenager asses in the gym. Years of hard work paid well to me physically. Uniform did fit me well.

One day I was sitting in my cubical punishing my computer mouse when I got a call from my Officer in Charge. I was told that a court proceeding is underway somewhere and they needed me. I didn't have any assignment by then so I could be spared. I was given the address and was asked to report to Presiding Officer next morning. Next day I reached the court room and I was told that I was needed as an escort for the personnel being tried as he was behaving erratic. "Fuck!" I thought. Another boring job.

"Sir as the Presiding Officer is a lady officer, the law says we need someone to be present while the statement is being recorded," the desk guy told me.

"Lady! Well something good finally," I joked. Desk guy was a young man barely 20. He smiled politely and handed me my pass. He told me the directions of the office where I was supposed to meet the people. I thanked him and went about my way. The office was in a small hallway and it was still closed. I was standing there waiting when the door behind me opened. I looked around and She walked in. She was an Air Force Officer for my surprise. She was wearing a standard olive green overall which was unable to hide her perfect form. She was still a little away and I totally noticed the perfect hourglass. She walked towards me in her full feminine glory with her hips swaying and one foot in front of other as she walked. She kept coming closer. She was a beautiful young girl, barely 25. She was tall, fair and had facial features of a baby. Big black eyes, a beautiful funny nose, rosy pink cheeks and plum red lips. She wasn't one of those skinny babes and was thick at all the right places. Her boobs were pushing her uniform outwards. They were big and beautiful. She was indeed a warrior princess with all the badges on her uniform and all the beauty.

I wished her good morning with the formal military salute.

"Sergeant... Viren," she looked at my name tab on my chest, "Good morning. So you are the new guy?"

"I am asked to report to the Presiding Officer, ma'am. I am told that I need to be around as an escort while the proceedings are on," I was formal.

"Well... I am the Presiding Officer, Flight Lieutenant Deepti Mishra," she extended her hand.

"Nice to meet you ma'am," I took her hand and shook it gently. Her hand was soft as a 10 years old kid. I wondered how my cock would feel in those hands.

"I can see you are the right man for the job. The accused is a complete ass, although I am trying my best to help him. You may have to handle him physically if the situation calls for," she said looking me up and down and she turned towards the door to unlock it.

My eyes ventured to her ass as she turned and bent down. Wow! She had a beautiful, big round ass. Being an ass lover, I had to adjust my cock in my trousers. Her mounds were pressing tight on her overall, stretching it. Her panty line was visible even from the thick fabric of her uniform. Her ass cheeks were big and soft, I imagined.

"I will fuck that ass."

As we went about the proceedings, the day appeared pretty dull except the constant pleasant presence of Deepti. They were busy in their job and I was sitting observing every detail about her persona. How her beautiful lips moved when she talked, how her baby hands made gestures when she tried to make a point and how her chubby rosy cheeks turn red whenever she got agitated on something. I was sitting their, flipping the magazine and controlling my cock. Suddenly the accused and Deepti got into an argument. He got up angrily and began to walk out. She asked him to stop and sit down. This made him even more mad and he charged towards her. He didn't notice my presence. I asked him politely once to stop advancing towards her. When he didn't stop, I got up and pinned him down in one swift move.

"Not that fast, tiger," I said to him, pressing him to the table. The stationary was scattered in the room and Deepti looked scared but composed. He was hurling abuses at her. I grabbed her mouth and closed it with my fist to stop his cursing.

"Come on man. Behave yourself and be a man," I said giving him a knee in his stomach. He groaned.

"We are done for the day, I guess. March him out," she ordered her staff. She had a smile of gratitude of her beautiful lips, "Thank you Sergeant, that was sudden."

"Anytime ma'am," I wished her a good day and left the room.

Later in the day I made some enquiries about her from her staff. She was also new to that place. She was single and belonged to a city not very far from my native place. So we could talk about something if we had a chance. There was a restro-bar nearby and that was her spot. I decided to try the place.

Late in the evening I went to that. I looked around for her in the parking lot. I got in, got a beer and sat on the counter with it. I looked around and noticed her sitting in a corner all by herself. She was wearing a full sleeve zip up jacket and black leggings. She was sitting there with a beer and some food. As she looked around for the waiter, our eyes met. She smiled at me and gestured me to come over. I walked to her table with my beer. I could notice a slight hint of cleavage from her zipped up jacket. Her shiny white skin was showing like a diamond from her black dress.

"Hey there! How you doing?" she asked smiling.

"I am good ma'am, how are you?"

"Don't ma'am me here, they don't know me. Call me Deepti and please take a seat. Once the owner asked and I told him that I was studying research nearby," she said in a hushed voice.

"I am sure he agreed easily," I complimented her taking the seat next to her.

"Well, thank you. So, what about you here? Looking around for some quality beer or just killing time?" she asked ever smiling.

"Both perhaps," I felt comfortable as she was very polite and welcoming, "its my first time out here. The place seems nice."

"Hey! Thank you for your actions in the day. You were agile and you even ventured out of line to protect me. You needed not to restrain him, but you did. Thank you for that," she sounded serious.

"I would have killed that man if he tried to harm you, princess," I thought, looking at her with love. She appeared so lovely. She got conscious of me staring at her and shifted her gaze.

"That's the job ma'am," I said softly.

"You are a generous and humble man. So, Viren, tell me about yourself," she sounded interested.

"Well, ma'am..." I remembered her objection and we both laughed, "it's a bit awkward to call you by name but I'll make sure no one hears me. I am from Delhi. Coming in here from Bangalore."

"Wow Delhi!" she was happy, "I was raised in Delhi."

"That's great, then we can talked about things," I raised my beer and she touched it with her glass.

We talked for length about our city. Education, street food, movies, market, places to hang out and traffic etcetera. I had a great time and so did she. We walked out after dinner and I began walking towards the parking lot.

"Okay Viren, I'll take a cab. See you in morning," she extended her hand.

"It's late ma'am, come with me. We both have same destination. I'll drop you," I asked her.

"No it's fine. I didn't feel like driving today when I came. You go ahead."

"Ohh come on! The evening air feels great on my bike, I bet," I gave her a assuring smile, "come na."

She agreed and I was overjoyed. She sat behind me on my Royal Enfield and I put it in gear. I gave it a little jerk while starting and Deepti lost her balance. She had to grab me for balance herself.

"Sorry ma'am, now onwards it is a smooth ride," I had to talk loud to make her hear me.

"It's ok," she was still grabbing the sides of my shirt.

We kept riding. She was sitting at a distance and was barely touching me. As the cool evening air touched her, she began to relax. Her palms laid flat on my waist and I could feel her slight weight on my back. I could feel her nipples brushing gently on my back and her tummy touching me. I was enjoying the feeling and she was enjoying the weather. I wanted to extend my time with her.

"Care for a little detour ma'am? The runway on the other side is just awesome in night and lighting is perfect," I tried my luck.

"All right," she said, lost in her thoughts.

"Hang on!" I announced as I left the road and turned towards the runway. It was a beautiful open place with no structure till the horizon. Once on the runway I twisted the throttle grip and the "Bullet" was flying. I could feel Deepti sliding forward and clasping her thighs on my thighs for better grip. In the process she laid her body completely on my back and crossed her hands around my waist in front of me. She rested her head on my shoulder. She was soaking in the pleasant feeling of weather. I pushed back and began to feel her boobs on my back. The feeling was intoxicating. Her nipples were getting hard due to the cold night breeze and her grip on me was tight. My cock was hard as rock and my heart was racing faster than the bike. I increased the speed even further to give her the thrill and feeling of danger so that she could be more physical to me on the bike. And I was right. She hugged me so tight from the behind that I could feel her breathing through her ample bosom. Her big boobs were pressed to my back and were heaving as she breathed. Her warm breath was touching back of my neck as she exhaled sharp. She was lost in the feeling and perhaps the physical proximity to a male body was also working her up. I was not sure how she was feeling but I was sure about my own cock. Blood from my entire body had rushed to my nine inches. It was hard as an iron rod and was about to explode.

We were riding for quite some time and I was taking laps on and around runway feeling every inch of Deepti's beautiful body pressed to me. She was now completely relaxed and was leaning completely on my. She adjusted her grip on me and her hand fell on my lap, right where my glorious boner was rested along my thigh. My cock twitched in response to her hand falling on it and she did feel it. She pulled her hand up abruptly but she didn't restore her grip around me. Her hand was hanging midway. Her breathing became deeper as if she was contemplating the situation in hand. I was waiting impatiently for her response. Now she knew that I fancied her, it was her turn to tell her state of mind. I kept driving at same pace.

My heart came to my mouth when she let go of her grip on my body and rested her hand on my cock. I slowed down the bike so that she could ignore the balance and could free her hand for my cock. She pressed her palm on my length and I felt my balls boiling already. She ran her hand along my shaft and moaned on my neck.

"Did I do that Viren?" she asked in a husky voice.

"Yess," I could barely speak.

"That's big!" she said grabbing my cock under the fabric.

I removed my helmet and threw it on the side as I wanted to 'talk' to her. She pressed her body to me and hugged me tight with one hand. Her other hand was still grabbing my cock. Her breathing was shallow and I could feel sweat on her forehead. I put my hand on her hand and pressed her hand on my cock. She obliged.

"Your body feels great pressed against mine, Deepti," I turned my neck around and kissed her forehead.

She shuddered as my lips touched her skin and pressed my cock. I lingered my lips around for a moment on her wet skin. She was smooth as a baby.

Now we both were in agreement for the future course of action. I stopped the bike, held her arm and made her get down. I pulled her to the front and gestured her to raise her leg and put it across. She wrapped her arms around me and followed as I asked. I grabbed her other leg from back of her thigh and pulled her on the bike in my lap. Now she was sitting facing me with her face buried in my neck. Her perky big boobs were pressed on my chest and my cock was pressed under her pussy mound. Her beautiful slender arms were wrapped around my neck and her body was heaving. I secured her legs and put the vehicle in motion.

The runway was free and I didn't even need to look front. The bike was moving at slow speed and her hair were flying on my face. I put one hand on her lower back and pressed her towards me. I was moving my hand on her back in small circles. I raised her jacket a bit with my hand and put my hand on her bare back. She buried her face deeper in my neck. My hand began to glide on her smooth skin touching the elastic of her panty and the strap of her bra as I moved it.

"You are smooth as a baby, Deepti," I complimented her. I dug my nails in her skin and she gasped. She held my shirt tight. She was responding to my moves without making any of hers. I pushed her head with my face and kissed her cheek. She moved her face away from me and allowed me access. I kissed her cheek again with a sloppy kiss. She moaned.

"Deepti! Look up baby," I asked her. She lifted her face up and I placed my burning lips on her red and wanting lips. Her lips melted like butter under my touch. She dug her nails on my back and her legs grabbed me tight. I began to press my lips on hers, kissing her with passion. I opened my lips and took her bottom lip in my mouth. I was sucking her lip and it tasted like honey. She was so sweet. Her lips were big, sweet and her mouth smelled fresh. I was savouring the heavenly taste. I pressed my tongue on her lips and she opened her lips. I inserted my tongue deep in her welcoming mouth and she began sucking it. She was sucking my fluids from my mouth and swallowing them with great passion. She was a great kisser. I was enjoying the kiss and so was she. Her hands were now roaming on my back under my shirt.

I removed my hand from her back and brought it to her front. As I placed my hand in her firm round boobs, she broke the kiss and pressed her head to mine to control her emotions.

"Hey, it's ok. Don't worry baby," I assured her as I held her zipper and pulled it down to reveal her beautiful cleavage.

"We should stop and find a place," I said in her ear as I saw end of the runway.

"There is this newly constructed ATC building I have access to. It's nearby," she said.

"That's my girl. Now hold me tight," I wrapped her arms around me and turned the bike.

We reached the building and it was pitch dark there. Better, or else it would be difficult to explain Deepti's position in my lap. I got down from the bike.

"Hold on to me," I said as I rested one hand behind her back and other under her ass and lifted her up in my arms like a doll. Despite of her voluptuous form, she was pretty light.

"Ohh Viren," she purred as she felt so vulnerable.

I kissed her lips and took her in the building. As I reached the door, there was this green light from biomatric lock.

"Perhaps this needs your thumb," she placed her thumb on the pad and the door opened. She was lost in the kiss. She was the femme fatale but so young, so delicate she felt in my arms.

"There is a store room to your right Viren. Check that," she wanted it as bad as I did. I opened the store room and switched on the light. It was perfect. It was squeaky clean with a lot of mattresses and sheets stacked along the walls. I pulled a mattress, threw some sheets on it and threw the damsel in distress on it.

No sooner she landed on the mattress, I climbed her body and began to eat her lips with full passion. The fire was burning in both of our hearts and now it was on its apex. Her hand grabbed my head and pulled me on her. She wrapped her legs around my ass and began to thrust her pussy upwards to meet my equally eager crotch. Her hands began to move down south on my back until she found the edge of my shirt and pulled it up. I raised my arms and she pulled my shirt away from my body revealing my hard muscular body. She grabbed my ass and began to grind it on her pussy.

I rested my hands on her bosom. I could feel her throat get dry as I began to pull her zipper down. I kept pulling it down revealing her deep and white cleavage. I pulled it a bit more and I could see her black bra covered mounds of pure beauty. Her boobs were white. Her skin was translucent and I could see the blood vessels underneath. She was pure beauty. I unzipped her jacket fully bringing her complete torso in my visibility. She was perfect. Big boobs, narrow waist, flat tummy, deep navel and a hint of her wide ass just before her panty line.

"You are so hot Deepti," I complimented her as I got up from her insatiable lips.

"Look who is talking!" she kissed my lips, "you are every girl's dream, Viren."

"Ohh baby," I buried my lips in her open mouth and pressed my naked body on her exposed skin. She felt my muscular roughness on her tender skin and she moaned.

I placed my hands on her bra covered boobs and pressed them. She was moaning loud in excitement. I squeezed her boobs and kissed her chin. I began to move my lips down her body cherishing every inch of that buttery skin. I licked around her neck and gave deep kissed to her collarbone and shoulders. I dove my nose in her deep cleavage and licked it with my tongue. I moved my hands under her body and unclasped her bra. Her boobs got free from the prison and they jiggled as her body thrashed under my touch. I took her boobs in my hands and began squeezing them. Her nipple were hard as diamonds. They were reddish brown and longer than a finger digit. I lowered my face and touched her nipple with my wet tongue.

"Ohhh Viren, you are making me mad," she squealed and clasped her legs around me. She buckled her ass under me and her body began to convulse. Her orgasm hit her hard. She threw her head back and dug her nails in my flesh. I groaned in pain and kept sucking her nipples. I squeezed her boobs hard with my hands and took her entire boob in my mouth to suck. They were like ripe mangoes but sweeter and fleshier.

I wanted to fuck her bad. My cock was pressed in my trousers for long. I grabbed her leggings and pulled them down. She raised her ass to support me. It was difficult to pull it down from her big ass but with some wiggling from her, I managed to do it. Her damp panty went away flying with her leggings. She was gorgeous in her naked glory. I unbuckled my belt and one swift motion pulled the pants off me. My monster 9 inches sprang out. I grabbed her thighs and lifted them up. I inserted a finger in her pussy and it was wet like a sponge. I licked my finger clean of her juices. She was sweet and her fragrance was intoxicating.

I positioned my cock on her pussy lips and with her watching I pressed my cock. My mushroom head parted her clit and slipped easily in her narrow but perfectly wet pussy. I groaned as I felt the tight velvet channel around my head. I allowed the feeling to sink in for some moments. Then I pushed my cock in her pussy. She was still watching my big cock going in her pussy.

"You need to relax baby," I asked her with utmost care when I watched her getting uncomfortable with my size.

I pulled out and pushed with little force and more than half of my length tore into her tight pussy. She let out a sharp cry. I put my hand on her lips to prevent the sound and pushed again. She clenched my skin with her nails and bit my palm as I was balls deep in her pussy. I fell on her boobs to savour the moment. That was perfect. I removed my hand from her mouth and she gasped and groaned.

Bro011
Bro011
75 Followers
12