Warrior Princess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look baby, you took it all," I kissed her.

She raised her head and look at her stretched pussy frightened.

"Now I am going to fuck this beautiful pussy of yours, Deepti," I looked into her wide eyes. She bit her bottom lip and nodded in yes.

I pulled my cock and pushed back in her depths. I began to fuck her with slow pace. My cock was big and she was a delicate girl. I didn't want to hurt her. I was giving her lovely fucking, covering every inch of her pussy. My balls were slapping her asshole and my pubes were rubbing on her clit, making it more exciting for her. She began to throw her ass upward to meet my thrusts. Her own excitement was taking her over. She was moving her hands on my back. She grabbed my ass cheeks and began squeezing them. She pulled them apart and probed my asshole as I fucked her pussy. She began to move her finger around my hole making me more excited.

"Fuck me like you mean it, Viren," she whispered in my ear as she inserted her finger in my ass. Her words and action pushed me to the limit and I gave her pussy such a violent push that she screamed.

"You like it baby?" I asked as I hit her pussy again.

"Ahhhh Viren, yes I love it baby. Fuck me hard," she demanded.

I began to fuck her harder. The room echoed with her cried and my balls slapping her ass. It was perfect music.

"Turn around, Deepti," I commanded her. She followed my command and laid on her belly. Her round big ass was in front of me. I moved my hands under her ass and raised her ass up. I pressed on her small of the back and now her ass was sticking in the air inviting me. I placed my cock on her pussy and inserted with one stroke. She cried in the pillow muffling the sound. I pulled my cock out, patted her pussy with it and pushed again. She cried again. In this position my cock was hitting the very end of her pussy. I was fucking her with full force and she was crying with every stroke.

I felt my orgasm building up. My balls began to contract pushing the semen to my cock. My mighty strokes pushed her flat to the mattress. I opened her legs wide and kept fucking her from behind. I had to raise her ass in my arms as her legs gave in. This all was too much for my cock to bear. I pushed my cock deep in her pussy and as I came, fell on her back. My cock began to deposit loads of thick semen deep in her womb. I kept cumming for almost a minute. I was grunting like an animal in her ear as I came. She was lost in the feeling and was cooing in the excitement. Her pussy was open wide and was convulsing as my warm semen soothed her inside. I was too spent and she was too tired to even move. My cock began to get limp in her pussy and my cum began to flow out staining the sheets. I lived the sight.

I pulled my cock out and she gasped. I turned her facing me and hid her in my arms.

12