Warrior-Princesses - Dark Mother

Story Info
The Dark Mother arrives.
11.7k words
4.25
8.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearly time.

The Warrior-Queen took a calming breath and squeezed her sister-wife's hand to settle her nerves. The heavy plating she wore was comfortable, shielding her once more like it always did during her time as the captain of the Praetorian Guard, but she feared that the metal would be rendered useless under the gaze of their upcoming guest.

Her loyal and loving spouse stood right beside her, flushed and completely exposed for all to see like she always was, and she looked up at Nayla. "Calm down, Nayla. It'll be fine."

Nayla grunted in discomfort. "What if she chastises me for the work we've been doing? What if she's not pleased about it?"

"They've been respectful of our wishes thus far. I don't think it will change." Cassia reassured her, giving that firm and calloused hand she loved feeling all over her body a comforting squeeze.

Her tall sister-wife sighed and nodded slightly. While they waited, she did one last check that everything was perfect for the arrival. The Queensguard that weren't out on missions, which meant four out of seven litters, were present behind her with two at the open front doors. The litter's respective demonic guardians flanked the Queensguard, Nosfertez and his fellow brother on the left and their sisters on the right. They were all similar with purple eyes glittering with excitement to see their mother once again.

She was glad that they were getting a reunion but her and her whole family was nervous outside of Cassia. They were all sinners by religion and to have one of the four dark gods visiting your home was daunting and such an honor it was beyond cumbersome and stressful.

Then a wave of palpable sensation washed over them and stayed there for only a moment, making them feel like they were flooded by a deluge of warm water that caressed their entire bodies. Shivers of desire and arousal spread throughout the mortals as it threatened to turn their minds to absolute and wanton lust. Their cocks were fully and painfully erect and slits began to drool almost immediately.

When the influence abated as quickly as it appeared, the mortals were allowed to breathe and think straight once again. "What was that?"

Her answer came in the form of a strutting, naked and curvaceous demoness much like the dark-skinned Seducers with blood-red marking covering her from head to toe but she lacked the distinct white mark they wore. Her firm breasts and impressive cock and balls bounced with each loud step of her natural high-heels. Her plump lips were curled in a smile and she stopped right beside one of the door guards, wrapping her sinuous and long tail around the guard. "Praise be to Patriarch Uriseris, Dark Mother, Matron of Perversion and Defiler!"

And there she was, towering over everyone in her impressive height of nearly over ten feet. She was black as sin with glowing swirls and other markings covering her godlike body from head to toe. Her perfect and exotic face was shapely and framed by white-tipped locks with two grand red-veined horns sprouting from her forehead and curved back. Her body was at the pinnacle of fitness with well-defined musculature but not so much to reduce her femininity. Bone plates of black ash decorated her instead of jewelry, accentuating her arms, legs, belly and breasts where it wrapped around the base but leaving them exposed. Talons quietly scratched the smooth stone floor that grew on her three toes, the only think monstrous upon her beautiful form.

But she wouldn't be a Patriarch without her godly rod. A fat but short 'pipe' of black shiny flesh sprouted from her crotch underneath a trimmed bush of white-tipped pubic hair. It was unlike anything Nayla, Cassia or their daughters had ever seen before. It had a gaping hole one could push their fist into with defined and equally-spaced ridges of firm flesh going from the tip all the way to the base. Her sack was strange as well as the expected smooth skin had vertical ridges as well that were reminiscent of shut nether lips.

Her big purple eyes in a sea black gazed lovingly at the welcome she had been given as she stepped into the palace proper. It was only due to the grandness of the entryway that she could enter without needing to hunch over.

Nayla gulped as she looked upon ten feet of absolute godhood and was rooted to the spot until Cassia pulled her forward with her, towards the grand creature whose very presence nearly turned them into hopeless whores. She felt naked underneath that gaze, could see they were wizened by unfathomable knowledge beyond mortal ken. And yet she still bore and displayed motherly and fatherly love to all as she smiled and got on her knees to greet her hosts.

"Come, my children, let me embrace you." Her voice was soft, alluring and had a quality to it that made it seep into their heads. Nayla swallowed once again and stepped closer towards those outstretched and massive arms while Cassia gladly rushed into them.

That strong arm wrapped around the nude former empress while the other waited for Nayla. Three taild of smooth skin and bulbous tips moved through the air from behind the dark goddess and reached out to Nayla in encouragement, nudging her closer as if she were a child or frightened animal. "Do not be scared, Nayla. I've had you in many of my dreams and only wish to feel the real you."

Nayla slowly got closer while Cassia buried her face shamelessly into Uriseris' right breast, giggling as the fat nipple brushed against her face. The half-orc was then gently, oh so gently, pulled into a loving embrace and then lifted up with ease to sit on her forearms. "My lovely queen and queen. It makes my heart soar to see the beauty you've produced. Such fine daughters."

"Thank you, oh goddess!" Cassia exclaimed happily and the demoness smiled at the enthusiastic human. "But I think Uzara should get more thanks than us. She is the one that made them so pretty."

"Hey, they're my kids!"

Uriseris' chuckle boomed through the hall. "They are yours indeed. But also mine, and Omar's, and Jillian's and Sharia's. We're all a family."

Nayla blushed with shame even though she wasn't chastised. She knew the religion of Sin and what it said about familial ties.

The dark goddess' harem followed soon after. They were all demons, some ascended mortals while others were her own children or children of the other Patriarchs. They were incredibly various as their mistress' deviant tastes: young and mature, large and small, feminine and masculine, bestial or humanoid. And then there were the broodwhores, their prized mates.

It was common knowledge that each Patriarch had one or more broodwhores from where their broods spawned from and Uriseris never hid the fact Xana, her daughter, and Shazera, Ris' former mortal mother, were one of them. They usually were marked in some way as such.

Shazera was a sight to behold as she walked on padded digitigrade feet with preternatural grace, her powerful and toned legs carrying her tall form of over eight feet in impressive silence. Her exquisite body had curves of steely muscles like her daughter with her slim belly protected by a plate of demonic bone, just like the rest of her body in places. Heavy motherly breasts hung above that bounced with every quiet step. She'd inherited her daughter's three tails that swayed leisurely but her hair was the most different as it was instead a bunch of flexible and long white spines growing out of her scalp. Her face was calm but had a certain ferocity to it.

She was endowed with a hefty sack of gonads and a thick donut of bloated pussy lips above it that looked odd but very erotic, like a lot of demons Nayla had seen in her lifetime. Her status as broodwhore was tattooed in white upon the front of the smooth sack.

The third broodwhore walked tall among the lustful menagerie, bringing the number of Uriseris' lovers to a whopping 64, and looked quite like a meld of man and lion. Nalya had seen some of Jillian's brood and they varied as much as the rest of the demonic brethren but they were always bestial in some way. His wild mane reached down to his broad shoulders and walked on digitigrade paws and had clawed hands. Patches of fur covered his athletic body.

It was a first time Nayla had seen it; a male without a manhood and instead a delectable and tight-looking womanhood.

Uriseris set the queen and queen down and stood back up. "Is there a place we can talk?"

Nayla nodded and then frowned, looking at her visitor's immense form. "Beyond this is far too narrow for your size, my goddess."

The deity chuckled, a deep and husky one, and swiftly shrunk herself to be as tall as Nayla. "That better?"

"Of course!"

As the two rulers went with the dark mother, they ordered Farrah, Tyra and Hella with them alongside Nosfertez while his brothers and sisters greeted and kissed with the harem their mother had brought, catching up. The rest of the Queensguard were not left alone either as the demons immediately started flirting and seducing them.

"Do not breed them." Uriseris declared behind her and got a cacophony of disappointment as a result. Xana, Shazera and the lion followed their broodlord, the latter two shrinking themselves to normal size as they did so. "Do not fret, the palace is beyond safe with so many demons."

Nayla nodded. Was her worry to have her daughters distracted from their duties that obvious?

They entered the war room which had not changed much since yesterday and several seats had been prepared for the dark goddess and her broodwhores who took them happily and with thanks from all four while Nayla, Cassia and their daughters took their own on the other side. Nosfertez stayed standing, pressed against the side of the wide and long table between them.

Uriseris remained calm and quite content despite the topic that will be broached the very next moment, her purple eyes roaming over the table and drinking in the details she probably already knew. After all, her agents were part of the court and Nayla had no doubt about it that they regularly sent reports of the situation or even beyond that, she saw through their eyes.

"Nosfertez had told me some worrying things," she began, settling her long-nailed hands onto the old table that had been carved out in the years of the first Warrior-Queen. She looked to the three women sitting on either side of their mothers, an odd glint in her eyes. "Such as the presence of a rogue demon cultist."

Nayla nodded. "She is kept in the dungeons as we speak. Nosfertez had put up defenses to prevent her from escaping. She has refused to tell us anything thus far and keeps praying in your language."

Xana, Shazera and the lion kept silent but their faces showed their discomfort with the idea of a demonic cultist that wasn't part of the fold that even nearly killed one of their faithful. Uriseris perfectly recalled all of the people who prayed to Sin, just like her two god-brothers, and Farrah was most certainly one of them.

"The wards I put up prevent any and all outside contact through prayer though I cannot be sure if I'm as strong as her patron..." Nosfertez said ashamedly, rubbing his elbow.

"You did quite well, my sweet." His dark mother reassured him and she then gestured towards the three daughters. "Come, I must see the damage that cultist has wrought upon you."

Farrah eagerly got up to approach one of her dark gods, this situation a dream come true for her. She'd read about Womb and the decadence there, the center of demonic worship and the seat of Sin. Her sisters followed more slowly but soon they stood before the beautiful and loving patriarch of the demonic race.

"Even with the protections Nosfertez had bestowed upon you, you nearly perished..." Uriseris murmured as she placed a soft palm against the deathly pale spot upon Farrah's belly who winced. The other hand brushed against the barely visible marks ethereal hands left upon her skin where they 'burned'. "You are lucky to be alive, my children. All three of you."

That realisation came only after the need to rush and fight had abated and they had time to think it through. The cultist could've easily slaughtered them with her potent magic and the only reason they were still alive is because the worgs were pent-up and the cultist wanted to sacrifice them.

All three nodded solemnly and Uriseris pulled them into a firm and loving hug. "You've come away blessed, however. With a way to defeat a great enemy and children in your bellies."

Uriseris sounded very pleased that the three had been impregnated by the intelligent beasts and they all blushed from her words. Their mothers had different reactions. Cassia was beyond happy their daughters were pregnant while Nayla was still coping with the idea. Cassia found it odd how willing her sister-wife was willing to impregnate others but unsure about the idea of having her own daughters bred without permission.

"You are pleased about that?" Farrah breathed with barely-restrained happiness as Uriseris let them go and looked upon all three with a smile. She nodded, showing her pearly teeth and life-ending fangs.

"Of course I am. Those pups will have a good home and fine mothers. It is a pity their fathers will never appreciate them, though." Her words were incredible compliments to even Tyra and Hella. They may not be full-fledged sinners but being praised by the goddess of the kingdom's religion was incredible! Uriseris then looked to Nayla and Cassia. "These three are fine warriors and they will be indispensable in my plans."

Both rulers were pleased that the goddess was impressed by their daughters and that she had explicit need of the, but Nayla was worried that it mean't they will be exposed to more of the same that nearly took Farrah's life. "My goddess, do you mean in your plans against this rogue demon?"

The Matron of Perversion nodded. She didn't even need to ask Farrah, Tyra or Hella who were so enamored with her to even deny her and she knew the motivation they had to defeat this monster when they saw the potent power even one cultist of it had first hand. "Our enemy is ancient. They have eluded destruction since the beginning of this world, while the other gods ruled and scoured its surface to cleanse it clean."

She gave a loving caress to the daughters and stood at the side of the table. "Many such demons have been either destroyed, enslaved or made regretful of their old ways. But this is only on our mother continent. We are yet to reach others and this continent has been blessedly bereft of their evil influence. Until now."

The goddess peered upon the map spread across the table, the most accurate map of the former Veterius Empire and its provinces that spanned the whole landmass. She placed a finger upon Talasia. "You might've noticed Uzara's broodwhore. Milky white skin and ram horns."

Every mortal in the room nodded. Uzara's first demonic breeding mate was Albuzara, a childish and happy demoness who became the nation's Grand Priestess of Sin, leading the breeding cults in the name of the Patriarchs.

"She is the offspring of an unknown demon. And chances are great that our captive bears their child as well. Albuzara was a slave all of her life and had been throughout the provinces but her origins most likely lie here." Uriseris swept her finger all the way from Talaisa on the western shores to the opposite end where a land known for being unlivable and infested with monsters existed. A black spot of a wretched wasteland the humans simply called 'Death'. "Lands such as these are not endemic to your continent, far from it, and are sources of innumerable abominations and evils. Often it is because of ancient evils buried there from the days of creation, or an active demonic presence hellbent on misery and violence."

"You suspect the demon is there?" Nayla asked, looking at the blank spot with that name. Nobody had the chance to map it out and draw the features of it. Uriseris nodded slowly. "It such a massive area, how do you think we'll be able to find them?"

It was a silly thing to question a literal goddess but Uriseris understood why Nayla asked. The half-orc had never been of a religious bent and worked in the material, thought in the material. "Mom, don't question the Patriarch..." Farrah hissed quietly.

The goddess smiled softly and looked to Nayla. "The demon's cultist and their child will be one of our means of finding them. I doubt she knows from where her master had come from but we can track them through their child if a bond still exists. The bond with Albuzara was broken long ago, a dead end in that regard, but we know the name of the mother who gave birth to her and as such her birthplace."

"Two leads and not much to go on." Nayla said, clenching her fists on the table and staring at the blank spot still.

"Indeed. Our enemy is highly intelligent and-"

One of the Seducers rushed into the room unannounced, her shapely face marred with worry and horror. "Mother, urgent news."

Uriseris straightened and beckoned her child forward further into the room. Xana, the broodwhore of the seducers, moved to meet their daughter halfway and held her hand soothingly while their Patriarch looked upon her in dismay. "What is it, Hazera?"

"It is the village. They've disappeared."

Uriseris' barely visible raven eyebrows lifted in surprise. "From our sight?"

Hazera's face contorted in a yes and no before speaking out. "Only for a little bit. The scryers, some of them are crying, mother."

The dark matron was displaying serenity and calm throughout the meeting, a picture of confidence and reassurance that everything will turn out fine and all of the mortals blanched when she showed her wilder, intensely demonic side of scowling, baring her fangs and purple eyes turning a murderous red. Shazera got up from her seat and pressed herself into her mistress' side to calm her which she did as Uriseris reined in her fury. "You have sent brothers and sisters to comfort them, I presume?"

Hazera nodded, biting her lip as she needlessly mentioned the effect the village's disappearance had upon them. "Forgive me, mother. The village remained where it was until only recently when the orcs began to organize something. The wards surrounding it didn't allow closer scrying but we suspect it was an orgy and ritual sacrifice afterwards. Our vision became blurred and by the time it cleared, the village was gone with a pile of...bodies."

Hazera choked up at the end and buried her face into her mother's shoulder. Xana hugged her close and kept kissing the side of her head and murmuring comfort.

The demoness' reaction to it was intense, even for mortals who couldn't feel the powerful emotions radiating from her, and Nayla looked to their goddess who had closed her eyes while her own mother and broodwhore gently distracted her by palming her demonic member. "They have made their move. This will not stand."

Nayla, Cassia and their daughters stood up, ready for orders from on high. "What shall we do, mistress?"

Uriseris opened her eyes, once more purple and clear. "Take me to the prisoner."

OoOoOoO

The dungeons of the palace were well-maintained and, unfortunately, frequently needed. The orcs are hard to control, their bestial drives pushing them to places that Nayla nor Sin allow. Their permanent denizens were orcish prisoners serving their time, prisoners who were beyond salvation, and the jailor caste of demon.

The Warrior-Queen had been given three such demons, two male and one female. They were of Omar's brood, bred for immense patience, lustful rehabilitation and undying mercy. One such jailor was assigned to keeping the cultist safe and he awaited their arrival to his charge's cell deep in the dungeon.

Ravizena's height of seven feet somehow did not impede him in his duties inside the low-ceilinged tunnels of the dungeon. And his cloven hooves did not make him loud in these narrow halls. He, like most of his brothers and sisters, inherited many traits from his godlike father and the broodwhore Cute who birthed them. He had the blood-red hair of Omar with molten gold eyes, a pair of deliberately small wings plastered to his back from both parents and the lovely bent legs and hooves from Cute.