Warrior-Princesses - Dark Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tone was mocking and both sisters frowned at the demoness. "May we be of service to you?"

"Your pretty mouths worshipping my cock," Xana immediately retorted. "Which we have plenty of time for. But unfortunately you have other places to be, like the Pits."

"The Pits? Has there been a problem there?"

"Hardly. My dear sister would never allow something like that. No. The cultist is healthy and ready for breeding. I know you, Farrah, do not wish to, but I know Tyra has been eyeing her for claiming."

Farrah looked to a flushed Tyra, but not in anger. "I thought you'd let Hella have her?"

"Well yeah, at first, but I changed my mind. She hurt you, nearly killed you. I'd gladly seed a child in her belly. Besides, Hella wants to compete whose seed is strongest." Tyra explained and Xana just giggled happily.

"Let us go!"

The Pits were in the lowermost parts of the palace, even beyond the dungeons within the foundations. They were once a sacred place to the heretical orcs where shamans did their rituals among the hot springs and natural caverns that heated up the palace above. With a demon at the helm, however, has made it a sweltering musk-filled system of moist tunnels and chambers where sex was everything.

Hazera eagerly awaited their arrival with Xana there to, as she put it, 'learn'. The armor they wore made them sweat profusely and had to discard it before going further in. Hazera was of a more darker skin that her brother and kept her crotch a musk-infused and untamed bush.

The mortals were hopeless against the intense scent of sex, musk and seed that permeated the caves, their cocks hard and slits drooling as they followed Hazera deep into the Pits. Groans and moans of current victims echoed throughout the many chambers alongside the noises of various beasts, other orcs that are there to serve and the bubbling of underground hot spots.

The stone walls were somehow soft to the touch, as if the heat enveloped them tightly and making them that way but Farrah didn't delve deep into the idea and continued following. They passed several pits where primarily orcs were being reformed. They walked across a narrow section of stone which arced over one in particular where a dozen men were being ruthlessly fucked by corrupt worgs.

All three sister's felt their slits tingle in sympathy as those beasts had their way with them while preaching Sin to them.

"Do they even hear what is being said?" Farrah asked curiously when they came to a more quiet section.

"They sure do. It seeps into their minds whether they like it or not. That cock inside of them only reinforces each verse with an orgasm, committing it to memory." Hazera said with genuine glee and all three sisters shivered as the delight was infectious.

Finally they arrived at the pit where heathen women of all races were being kept. Reformed orcs kept them fed, nurtured and taken care of as they are repeatedly fucked en-masse while Hazera preached to them. It was night and they are allowed to rest but only with specially-designed cock plugs that kept their dreams feverish and enchanted in Sin.

Despite the copious amounts of sex, none of them were pregnant. Nayla and her daughters have the right to breed them but neither really visited here. Although Farrah thought that had to change. This was Sin in the flesh and in practice. And she hoped Hella and Tyra would become regular visitors from this point on.

A question sprang to her mind from those thoughts, however. Why didn't she go down here until now if she wholly agreed with what was being done here? The eagerness to get involved was buried deep inside her and Hazera looked like just the right person to dig it out of shyness and reservation and have it shine its profane and depraved light.

The demoness seemed aware of her thoughts and winked at her subtly as they approached the center of the roughly-circular chamber that was surrounded by cells where the women were kept. Rows of cushions were placed in a pattern surrounding the large dais in the center where a lectern of black stone held a massive book that reeked of corruption.

It was one of many of its kind, books penned by Jillian himself as the grand bishop of the religion. It was Sin's profane book infused with corruptive energies from the Patriarch's themselves. They were closely guarded and given only to the most devout followers, such as Hazera. Farrah was infinitely interested in the contents of it but was far too afraid of the very likely fate that would befall her should she read any of it.

"It's a shame you aren't visiting during their waking hours." Hazera mused as she sashayed past the dais and towards the back. "You could even join in on the sermons. Many heathens require your tender love."

Farrah blushed as her cock throbbed and leaked, both from the permanent state of arousal she's been put under from the atmosphere here but also from the thought of listening to sermons while railing a heathen bitch.

Her sisters blushed as well and stopped when the lustful demoness stopped before one of the cells. Everyone could hear angry shouts coming from within. "She denies hearing the word of Sin. Too enamored with this vile god Xarast she speaks of. Has spoken much ill of you and your family as well."

Farrah frowned while Tyra and Hella scowled. Hazera sighed and crossed her arms beneath those heavy breasts that had their nipples pierced and heavy U-shaped ornaments hanging from each. "Sin is not about hate, fury or revenge. And I sense all three in you two."

The demoness was referring to Tyra and Hella and her words, although soft and well-intentioned, were great chastisement to Farrah's sisters. Tyra stewed in her own shame while Hella was always the one who lashed out first before thinking and this happened once more as the toned quarter-orc spun around to face Xana who smirked in amusement.

"Was that your point? Bringing us all the way here so she can tell us off right here, right now? That bitch is mine and I have a right to take her as I please." She shouted angrily, baring her sharp canines at one of Uriseris' broodwhores who continued to just smirk. "Well? You gonna say anything?"

"Hella, that's enough. It's not right to disrespect them like this." Farrah murmured and reached out to her sister but her hand got swatted away.

"No, I've had enough of these demons trying to tell us what to believe in and what to do. Everyone is a slave to them and we, like sheep, listen to their every word. That goddess of yours is anything but that. She's flesh and blood like we are." Hella said through gritted teeth while Farrah gasped and Tyra remained eerily silent, just like the demons in front and behind them.

"There you go, I'm a heathen. I don't like your Sin. You going to bend me over and fuck me until I break now?"

"If anyone has a right to that 'bitch', it is your sister." Xana retorted calmly, cleaning her long black nails absent-mindedly. "And you are free to think of us what you will. We love you so much that we'll allow you to think whatever you want as long as you do not harm others with your thoughts."

Hella scoffed and was about to go on another tirade when Tyra's fist caught the side of her face and sent her stumbling back. "What is wrong with you, Hella? If it weren't for them, we wouldn't be here. Our entire existence."

Tyra was deathly calm and straightened, her bruised fist going down to her side. "Get a brain, sis. I'm not a full sinner either but I sure as hell aren't stupid to rage against what is obviously doing good. You want the orcish way? Then go hang out with the hordes of those male bastards that are one step away from causing yet another genocide."

The two sisters engaged in a heated staring match that lasted forever. Or at least it felt like it to Farrah who hated seeing her sisters like this, at each other's throats out of something as stupid as ideology. She looked to Xana and Hazera but the demons had an obvious stance of not intervening in mortal affairs such as this. Not that they didn't care, more that they believed in the freedom of choice of those who have a right to it.

Finally it broke without another word said as Hella stormed away, leaving the four behind to watch her disappear in the heady fog of the Pits. "She won't get lost, will she?"

"She'll find her way out. Eventually. Hopefully she will absorb some of the truth during her wanderings." Xana said off-handedly and looked to the high ceiling of the chamber.

"It's true. I'm just as hateful as she is," Tyra murmured and ran a hand down her face in frustration. "I just can't get over the fact she nearly killed Farrah. A hundred people got that close and all of them are buried in unnamed graves somewhere."

"Xana, your games with mortals really aren't fit for the Pits. I understand what you wanted to achieve but you've only brought negative emotions to this profane place." Hazera sounded annoyed and she wrapped her tail around Farrah and a hand around Tyra's shoulders to guide the two back towards the entrance. "You knew exactly what would happen. Couldn't have kept it in the recesses of your mind?"

"And pass up the chance to be surprised? Never. But I'm too good a judge of character." Xana defended herself from behind as she lazily followed.

"So easy when you read the minds of everyone you meet. Now silence. It is not right for a demon to make anyone feel so nauseatingly sad." Hazera shot back with coldness and that shut Xana up for the rest of the trip. She watched the mortals get dressed and dismissed Xana who disappeared with a huff. "Hella will be back in a few days time. I agree with Xana that she should spend some time here and learning. She'll be back before you know it."

The demoness' lusty grin did little to dispel the worries both sisters had for their third litter-mate. With those worries they ascended up the many levels in silence before reaching their bedchambers and finding comfort in each other's arms as they faded to sleep.

OoOoOoO

Their mother and queen walked back and forth at a furious pace while her sister-wife remained perfectly calm and even elated to the side in her seat as she drank that expensive elven tea she loved so much. Tyra and Farrah were nervous wrecks from the anticipation of what Nayla would say.

It has been five minutes since they broke the news about what happened down in the Pits which had followed their declaration they want their pups born now, to which both parents were happy as they wanted them worry-free during their mission.

Cassia was her nude self, serene and strangely entranced with the patterns her tea made in the cup while Nayla had her customary loincloth that did little to hide her manhood everyone in the palace lusted after. The half-orc finally stopped and stared at the massive portrait she had hung over her bedroom wall. An expert piece painted by a demon of all of the royal family before they set out to wage war and unite the orcish tribes.

It was a show of unity, all of them gathered together with bright smiles on their faces. Farrah and Tyra knew how much it hurt their mother to know, to find out, that such strife had occurred in her family.

"I always thought we were united in all things. Purpose, love, thought." Nayla began and sighed. "Stupidly naive. At the very least she didn't outright attack Xana or Hazera. I don't think they'd be so loving and understanding had that happened."

Tyra and Farrah nodded. It was a cardinal sin to commit, raising one's hand upon a demon in anger, hate or intent to harm and kill. Such a crime was punished severely, their will stripped away and turned into hopeless slaves until they atone for it. Nobody wanted to see Hella end up like that.

"Why do you look so happy about it, mom?" Tyra asked unkindly of her 'distracted' birthmother. Cassia set her cup aside and brushed her luxurious wavy hair over her shoulder.

"It is perfectly natural that you girls differ in ideas and even get into fights about it. For years I've been worried we've made you all identical." She laughed while Nayla looked offended. "It's a miracle this happened now, what with how young you are. Hella misunderstands demons and what they do and I cannot fault her for making wrong assumptions and conclusions because of it."

"Then why do you and mom refuse to become demons if you're Sinners?" Farrah asked.

"Because we've been mortals all our lives and wish to stay that way, with all the problems and boons of it." Their sire explained, taking position behind her sister-wife's chair. "We're Sinners through and through. But nowhere do the Patriarchs demand we follow their faith like their children do."

"Indeed. The old faiths of the Empire are still present as well. But I suppose your outlook is affected by you not being exposed to others until you were fourteen." Cassia added and reached up to stroke Nayla's chin.

"You two really made it sound worse than it actually was..." Tyra grumbled and got up from her seat. "We'd appreciate if you'd be there for the births."

Both parents nodded eagerly, their faces lit up at the mention of their daughters giving birth, even if they were worg pups.

Nosfertez had gladly suggested their plight to Uriseris who happily agreed to facilitate the births and both sisters, now that they were done with the meeting and were going to the dedicated wing for mothers, babies and young children, were nervous about how their pups will turn out.

The Queensguard were akin to heroes for all of the children there that were old enough to remember the stories they are being told about with many of them being half-orcs from both Nayla's harem of former noble women and Cassia's chosen orcish suitors. The oldest were four years old and looked up to the half-naked warriors that fought hard to protect them. The fact they are all half-siblings further cemented this.

Nayla and Cassia loved nuzzling and carrying their offspring around whenever they visited when duties permitted but the kids were mostly raised by dedicated orc nurturers sourced from all of the united tribes with an ever-patient brood caretaker demon from Jillian's brood.

She was a wild-maned but soft-mannered demoness that was absolutely in love with children, her unlimited energy and patience perfect to handling little half-orc toddlers who had far more energy than any other race out there. Her origins were odd as she showed signs of both horse, wolf and fox, suggesting she was a product of several generations of mating.

The happy tykes rushed over to their parents and half-sisters with loud exclamations out of the playpen and All four had their legs swamped and unable to move from all of the bodies clinging to them. The nurturers apologised profusely but neither ruler minded and gave each of their family a quick hug and kiss before urging them to go back into the pen.

"Think they'll accept our pups?" Farrah asked her sister with not a little hint of worry. They were all half-orcs and their pups will most certainly stand out in the pens. If they'll even be allowed in there in the first place.

"They'll be family." Tyra simply stated with their two mothers nodding beside them. Cassia had one baby in her arms that was happily suckling on her ever-flowing milk: a gift from the demons. Each of the Queensguard nursed from her until they were six years old.

Their nervousness didn't abate as they were greeted by the lion broodwhore and his caretaker sibling. They looked very much alike in their bestial looks, obvious they shared the same Patriarch. Mazina had that omnipresent loving smile upon her face and bowed low to her rulers.

"Are you ready, my princesses?"

Farrah swallowed and nodded. Mazina smiled more brightly and opened the door to the birthing room, letting everyone inside. Uriseris was already in there, the dark goddess looking out the window that overlooked one of many courtyards, this one dedicated to Queensguard training where those who have no duties today sparred with each other.

"My goddess..." Farrah, Tyra and Cassia breathed while Nayla remained silent but in her mind she was respectful of the glorious presence before them. At times it was hard to think of Uriseris as a goddess when she took on such a mundane demonic form and kept her immense power from being felt.

Uriseris turned to face them, a serene smile upon her beautiful face. "Don't be nervous. This is a marvelous occasion. The birth of new life."

Cassia laid reassuring hands on her two tall daughters and gently guided them towards the large bed which was usually reserved for one mother but this time they'll give birth together at the same time. Uriseris didn't have to do much to strip Farrah down as she only wore a loincloth while off-duty and guided her by the hand onto the bed afterwards.

It was done the same to Tyra by Uriseris' broodwhore and soon both expectant mothers were leaned against the lovely bodies of their respective demon while Nayla and Cassia took seats to the side to watch.

Both sisters were nervous but their position between their demon's legs, back resting against soft and yet unyielding bodies, and those loving hands roamed all over their toned bodies to magically relax them into happy and content putty.

Tyra never expected the big and burly lion to be so skilled at this, his paws surprisingly soft and tender as he prepared her for the upcoming birth.

"Good, relax. Enjoy yourselves. Giving birth is very pleasurable." The lion purred in Tyra's ear and one of his paws palmed her cock to start stroking it, making Tyra gasp and moan softly. Uriseris did the same to Farrah and soon both sisters were hard as a rock and confused how getting hard will have them give birth easier.

The hands let go of their rods but the motions remained, ghostly hands stroking them at a steady pace while the demons then reached down to spread their legs further and lifted them gently up until they rested entirely against the body of their demon. Farrah gasped as she felt the swollen godhood of Uriseris knock on her puffy and well-used backdoor.

"My goddess...w-what...?"

Tyra felt very much the same as the lion's tail turned out to be a cleverly hidden cock-like appendage that softly but insistently knocked on her asshole. "H-How is this going to help us...?"

Amusement was palpable from the demons and Cassia. Nayla watched in rapt fascination as her daughters were about to be fucked. She'd seen it multiple times when Cassia had her pregnancies accelerated and birthed this way with a demon railing her ass as she pumped out baby after baby.

"It'll feel good." Uriseris purred and lowered Farrah onto her cock. If Farrah wasn't skilled and been having sex since she was fifteen with her siblings, Uriseris' godly cock would've been impossible to take but here she was, gravity and her own heavy body pushing it into her, spreading her hole wide and then some. It slid on easy, making feel utterly full and that cock ended up going even deeper than any of her sister's cocks once she was flush with that glorious set of quad balls.

Tyra's lover confidently wriggled his smooth and phallic-shaped tail that had vibrating nubs deep into her, wriggling inside her guts and making her feel how pleasurable it is when one stirs your insides.

Then they placed their palms against their bellies and both women gasped as their fullness with demon flesh was joined by intense heat pouring straight into their wombs, making them sensitive and swell with hot blood. The corruptive energies flooded their sensitive temples and made them breathless from the amazing sensation.

"Now let's get those pups nice and grown." Uriseris purred and began rocking her hips to gently make love to Farrah as she rapidly grows the four worg puppies inside of her lover. Her broodwhore did the same, moving his tail in and out of Tyra to make her moan and groan in surprise and pleasure.