Warriors Adventure: The Lithes

Story Info
Warriors traveling to protect the world from demons.
2k words
3.7
5.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARRIORS ADVENTURES : THE LITHES

"I'm horny."

"Don't touch her Jake. They're all dangerous," Horvath replied coldly. "Go to sleep. It's already dusk, we have till dawn to rest."

"Men! You all think with your balls and cocks," said Mini, while giggling.

"Ow come on. We've defeated all these demons over and over again. I captured her myself. There's no way she can do any harm to me. You guys are a bunch of pussies," Jake growled and stomped away from the camp fire.

"I am a pussy," laughed Mini. "Just be careful Jakey."

*

Jake is always the most confident of all the warriors.

Muscular and gorgeously handsome, his 6'5 body, sculpted like statue of David but with a bigger cock, all 8 inches of it, there's no reason whatsoever for him not to be. He's strong, powerful and very rough. Very emotional and easily pumped up, he has defeated bigger and wilder demons before.

Women love, lust and desire him. They swoon over his handsome stubbled face and hairy muscular body. Heck, even some of the men fancy him. He's a womanizer but never sleep with a woman -- but at least 3 at any time.

*

2 days ago Jake, Horvath and Mbutu saw the demon by the river, swimming and drinking.

They have never seen it before.

The demon is small, about 4 and a half feet with pointy ears. The hair is long down to the waist and the body is lithe and slim. It has a pair of breasts, medium in size, just right for a handful. The nipples are yellow and erect.

It was Jake who caught the Lithe (that's what they call her) demon.

When she got out from the river, totally naked, her alabaster skin shone in the glum jungle. Jake ambushed her from behind a tree. She was quite fast, cunning and slippery but after several attempts, Jake managed to pin her down to the ground.

She struggled a lot but she is no match to the muscular Jake.

Horvath and Mbutu arrived soon after that and helped Jake to tie The Lithe.

*

They've been walking for 2 days with rests only for meals. The Lithe bound and carried behind Jake's back when they're traveling. Her skin rubbed against Jake shirtless body every time they moved. That's enough to turn on the tempestuous Jake. And the sound of Mini suckling Horvath's cock made it worse.

Mini, as usual travel within the leather tunic of Horvath, straddled around his waist.

The Princess forbid Mini from stepping on the ground and had chosen Horvath, as the largest of all the warriors to carry Mini. Although most of the time she's hidden within Horvath's robe, the other warriors know what a vixen she is by the sound of her licking Horvath's sweat and body or suckling on his ginormous cock, cooing and coughing. Sometimes they can also hear Horvath's sudden grunts!

*

The Lithe lay down on the ground on her side with her hands bound tightly behind her body, spreading her breasts apart. She appears to be crying softly, with squeaky sobbing sound coming out from the tiny mouth.

Her teeth are small but sharp, like fishes'. Her skin is slippery and smooth.

Jake came to her and pushed her with his feet, rolling her on her back.

He stooped down and examined her, lusting over her. As he got closer, he noticed that she smelled like wet grass, refreshing, stimulating and he began to lick her breasts. Her nipples tasted sweet and Jake ended up suckling her breasts, one after another in full lusts. Whitish sweet milk oozed from both nipples and The Lithe moaned and gasped in ecstasy. Her mouthed gaped apart and her tongue stuck out licking around her lips. She whimpered to Jake, begging him for something, turned her head and licked Jake's forearm whenever it's near her face.

Jake got the idea, lie on top of her and let her lick his sweaty chest.

Blinded by his lust, Jake untied her legs but kept the hands tied behind her body.

Then he lay on his back with his hands behind his head. The Lithe, upon having her legs released, adeptly stand up and straddled Jake's muscular body and sit on his muscular abs. She licked Jake from face down to legs over and over again. Her breasts oozed milk dripping from time to time. Then she opens her tiny mouth as wide as she can and tried to swallow Jake's 8 inch thick hard cock.

Her lips and mouth is so wet and slippery like Jake had never felt before. He thrust his cock slowly into her mouth and due to her small mouth, scraped his cock against her sharp tiny teeth. It's painful but stimulating Jake even more.

He thrust up his hip high with The Lithe lying on his chest, his cock impaled her tiny mouth and her wet tiny pussy wetting Jake's chest.

Jake thrust and surprised when his cock tip brushed against her throat. He can see the bulge on her chest wall whenever he thrust and that inspired him to thrust deeper.

After days of not cumming Jake let out an explosive cumshots after cumshots into her belly.

The Lithe sit up on his chest and let go a squeaky burp.

She turned around and looked at Jake and smile. Jake, despite exhausted from his endeavor, tensed up and expected her to pounce and bit his face. But to his surprise, she smile and lay down on his shoulder, let a squeaky whimper and kiss Jake's cheek and neck. Few seconds after that she sit up again, let out a few squeaky words and thrust her hip forward to show Jake her pussy -- her wet, wet, wet pink pussy. Jake let a slight nod and she stood up, straddled Jake and slowly sat on Jake's hip. She guided Jake's semi hard cock with her bound hands and shoved the head into her pussy. Then she began a weird huffing breathing and Jake can feel his semi hard cock getting sucked into her blissful warm wet pussy. He got hard in no time, growing inside her pussy and began thrusting her again and just within minutes, he blasted another huge load of cum. Not letting his cock out of her pussy, Jake can feel his cock getting pumped again and again and at the end of their session, he ended cumming at least 8 times inside her.

The Lithe is just as exhausted. Lying on Jake's shoulder, she slowly licked his sweat as if feeding on them.

Then she started grimacing in pain but didn't let out any noise.

Her belly began to swell and swell until the skin stretched and became shiny. Jake got up and sit up against the tree and watched. His hand found his sword and he stood up in readiness.

The Lithe began to let out a moan; she looked at Jake as if asking for help, and raised her legs and spread them apart. To Jake surprise, she gave birth to 8 small demons!.

She looked at Jake and gave her a loving smile and cooed. The baby demons look exactly like her, beautiful and lithe but much smaller. They crawled to their mom and began lapping up the milk flowing from her breasts.

After several minutes feeding her milk, the babies are noticeable larger, growing up to about 3 feet tall each. Every each of them has beautiful smooth, slippery skin, some white, some silvery in colour. Their breasts are pert and taut, with nipple orange, red, blue and green. They all gather near their mother and look at Jake with fear and caution.

The Lithe, with much effort, sit upright and look at Jake. She cooed some incomprehensible sound as if calling for him.

Jake slowly walked towards her, knelt in front of her and untied her wrists.

She talked some squeaky things to her offspring and they began to smile and went to Jake and started kissing him.

They kiss his legs, hips, bums, chest, abs, cock and everywhere. The mother slowly inched herself to Jake's side and start kissing and licking his flank.

Jake, still naked, got turned on by the attention from 9 petit females, his cock slowly got hard again. He grimaced in pain, his cock aching.

One of the children started to ooze milk from her young breast and upon her mother advice (Jake assumed), start to lick his aching hardening cock. The female demons pushed Jake back till he sat with his back resting against the tree.

4 of the junior-Lithes went to his right and left side and lifted both his arms up, kissing and licking his forearms, arms and armpit. The other 3 junior-Lithes stayed in front of him, kissing and licking his legs and thighs.

The Mother Lithe is still on Jake's side, licking and suckling his nipple. She sucked so hard as if trying to get milk out of him.

The Oozing Junior slowly impaling herself onto Jake's cock. She began huffing and breathing and her young pussy, felt very warm, pumping Jake's cock deep inside her.

Jake can't help but to thrust his hip up and down, with his arms, chest, abs and legs getting licked and fondled.

The Oozing Junior is much more vocal than her Mom, letting out whimpering squeaky moans with Jake's every thrust. The pussy is so slippery and warm, that Jake cummed in no time.

He can't really see all of them with the Lithes all over his body and face licking, sucking and nibbling. He felt his cock getting ridden over and over again and he cummed another several more times that he lost count.

Little did Jake know that the other junior-Lithes were also oozing milk from their breasts and they actually rode Jake one after another.

The Mom is still on Jake's side, licking and sucking his chest and abs and at the same time caressing his hair, face and head. Her caress is so soft, smooth, gentle and comforting. Spent, Jake rest against the tree, with his eyes closed enjoying the soft caress over his face and gentle sucking of his chest and he soon fell to sleep.

The 8 juniors started to get immediately pregnant and beginning to deliver more offspring. Some deliver 1, some 2 and some 4.

The new offspring lapped their moms' milk and grow up to 3 feet soon after.

All of the Lithes, now a total of around 25 in number, beginning to crowd around Jake again.

They licked and sucked him. But as he began to run out of cum and sweat, they began to bite him and with their tiny sharp teeth, began to draw some blood and suckle on it.

Jake startled from the pain, tried to get up but with 25 Lithes on him, struggled to push them away.

He began pushing and punching them away and his aggressiveness results in angering the Lithes.

The Mom protecting her offspring, bit and scratched Jake's chest hard that he bleeds.

The Lithes, seeing the blood and being hungry jumped on him and began sucking and lapping and learning from their Mom, began biting and scratching him too.

*

Horvath the first to wake up come dawn. Mini was lying on top of him with her mouth sucking the tip of his cock.

Horvath is used to this now.

"Mbutu! Jake! Wake up," Horvath called while rubbing his eyes. "We got to hurry."

Mini, yawning, kissing Horvath's tummy and continue suckling the head of his cock.

"Horvath! I no see Jake!"shouted Mbutu.

"What? Find him. Fuck, I hope he's not doing anything foolish," grunt Horvath.

Horvath put on his leather robe and strap Mini tightly around his waist.

Together with Mbutu they first go to where they remember Jake put the bound demon down.

And there they saw it:

The muscular strong Jake, well, the remain of, lay spread eagled motionless, his beautiful chiseled body now in taters, covered with blood with 25 small demons munching his flesh.

Horvath and Mbutu roared with anger and rushed towards the demon with swords and axes in their hands.

They managed to kill 16 of them while the other managed to escape.

After they buried Jake, Horvath and Mbutu continued their journey.

*

To be continued.