Wartime Comfort House Day 07: Gift

Story Info
Wartime General comforted by a beauty departing to Secret731.
1.7k words
4.14
3.3k
3

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rojac2
rojac2
73 Followers

I was the Commander of the Japanese Imperial Army stationed in occupied Shanghai during the Empire of the Sun conquest. Born in a honorable military family, I was destined to become a great general. My genes gave me an outstanding physique, improved by committed Samurai training started at an early age. My career began as a Second Lieutenant. Moving up the ranks quickly, I became the youngest general during the Asian conquest.

Miss Yamaha greeted me at the entrance of the Comfort House, smiling slyly. 'General, the gift I selected for Dr. Takuchi to return his flavor wants to thank you in person before she leaves for the secret Laboratory 731 in Harbin, Manchuria. I think you might like to see her so you know her appearance in case you talked with Colonel Dr. Takuchi in the future. I put her in my room in case you want to enjoy her service.' She winked.

'Good idea, Miss Yamaha.'

As I stepped into the room, a blond, wearing a Chinese cheongsam, kneeling with her head down, said in Japanese: 'General Tanaka, thanks a million. I am extremely grateful, returning home is my dream!' I lifted her head, her big blue eyes smiled sweetly.

'She is of Russian descent, belongs to a minority race in China. Her name is Sofia.' Miss Yamaha answered the question in my mind. When I studied China, I learned that there were more than 50 minority races. For example, some minorities close to the Thailand border look just like Thai.

Sofia bowed and said softly, 'General, I will be very honoured to comfort you before I leave.'

With a foxy smile, Miss Yamaha whispered in my ear. 'General, she is fully washed and cleaned for you, even her virgin rear channel is ready! I think you will like her service.'

Although I didn't need Miss Yamaha to interpret this time, she always loved any affection I shared, even just to watch. 'Miss Yamaha, stay and join us.'

'Absolutely, General, Thank you.' She was ecstatic. I lifted Sofia's arm to let her up. She was over 5'9 flat footed, taller than me. She slowly stripped off, showing the perfect proportions of an hourglass figure and long long snow white legs. I was disappointed that Miss Yamaha never showed her to me, perhaps she felt intimidated.

As usual Miss Yamaha removed my army boots and uniform. But her smile turned envious when she noticed my fascination with Sofia's blond bush, one that matched her hair and armpits. I had never seen one before, so I explored the silky blond hair on her mound and reached for the pink slit below. She whimpered quietly when I touched her clit. I licked then sucked her pink nipple and fondled her firm breast with my other hand. She moaned sensually. Sofia reached for my sensitive nipples. Yuko must have instructed her to draw circles with her fingers on my hardening nipples, then flick, roll, rub and squeeze them.

Yuko unfolded my fundoshi cloth (underwear) to expose my growing erection. Sofia knelt down to lick the exposed tip of my red mushroom. After slowly rolling back the foreskin, she slipped the entire big red mushroom inside. Her lips closed on the ridge and began sucking, her tongue rubbing around my glans. Her hands reached up to continue caressing my hard nipples. Yuko stepped behind to kiss me. I always enjoyed her passionate kissing, while my manhood grew to full strength. Sofia tried to suck in as much as possible, but without training and practice, she started to gag so I pulled out a few inches so she could continue. Then I pulled out more, leaving just my big red mushroom tightly locked in by her full lips so she could rub her tongue all around. Yuko wrapped her hand around my sack, massaging and pretending to check although she knew I had superb control.

Miss Yamaha instructed Sofia to lie on the bed and leaned on my strong body as I lay down also. 'Sofia, climb on top of me.' She smiled sweetly as she complied and rubbed her blond patch on my erection. Her pink clit emerged erect from the blond bush. She moaned softly when I fondled her large firm yet soft breasts and those hard pink nipples. She squeezed my hard manhood tight and rubbed my large red mushroom along her pink slit and engorged clit. Creamy liquid flowed out to lubricate the path as she moaned louder.

Yuko licked my ear and caressed my hard nipples but suddenly pushed my throbbing manhood inside Sofia's warm wet love channel. I immediately thrust up hard and nailed Sofia's cervix, causing a loud sigh. She leaned forward, hands on my strong pecs and started riding me just like a horse, moaning loud all the way. Her big breasts swaying in sync with my thrusting. I got hold of those hard pink nipples and pulled them forward to suck one. Sofia then rocked her hip forward and back vigorously, rubbing her erect clit on my pubic bone. After several minutes her body froze on top of me, panting into a loud orgasm. I pressed down on her big round butt to add pressure. Warm liquid suddenly filled her cavity, pushing its way out around my manhood, flooding my sack, my butt and the bed. Her climax seemed to last forever until Yuko pushed and pulled her off me.

Sofia opened her big blue eyes and smiled sweetly. 'Thank you so much General, I never had that before.'

I didn't know if she had a lover before but I knew my warriors would not have taken her to orgasm since they just thrust madly soon as they penetrated a pussy and ejaculated fast soon after. In the fields, they were often quickly done within a couple of minutes, partly because a comrade might already have his pants down, waiting to go next. The same often happened in the Comfort Houses, where the demands were very high.

Miss Yamaha moved Sofia to all fours on the bed to present her big round snow white buns and pink rose bud. I stepped up but decided to take my time to play with her soaking wet blond patch and pink clit first. As Sofia moaned sensually, Yuko rubbed scented massage oil around and then slipped a finger inside Sofia's virgin rose bud. Then she poured more oil after spreading her rose bud open with 2 fingers. Sofia let out a long sigh and her body trembled when I slipped my fingers into her love nest to rub against Yuko's fingers inside her rear channel.

My throbbing manhood was still covered with Sofia's cream so I pushed the big red mushroom in between Yuko's fingers. Yuko poured more massage oil on my shaft as she pulled her fingers out while I slowly thrust in. Sofia took a deep deep breath as my thick manhood slid all the way into her bowel. I paused to let Sofia slowly adjust and reached forward to fondle her big snow white breasts, hard pink nipples and then the blond patches in her armpits. This virgin rear channel was indeed the tightest ever.

Suddenly I felt a pair of hard nipples and soft breasts rubbing my back and fingers caressing my sensitive hard nipples. I turned to catch Yuko's wet lips and tongue. She knew the best timing to add to my pleasures. Then Sofia joined the mix by wiggling her hips. So I slowly withdrew half and thrust completely back in a few times, causing a long sigh each time. The soothing massaging oil must have eased the pain somewhat because Sofia started to move her hip also. I gradually picked up pace as Sofia started panting with a low pitch scream for each thrust. I didn't know why her screams sounded different from the Asians. Somehow I reacted to the sensual pitch and thrust faster.

Yuko wrapped her soft hand on my sack, massaging my balls to further elevate my excitement. Suddenly Yuko pushed her mouth in my armpit and started licking and sucking. This new sensation sent sparks up my spine as she never did that before. Yuko must be trying to outdo the Russian beauty. Then Sofia starting shaking again, signalling another orgasm starting. As Sofia's entire body trembled, spasms squeezed my throbbing manhood, I let out a loud grunt, my body twitched and shot pulse after pulse of hot seeds deep while Yuko licked my armpit fast and squeezed my nipples hard.

All three of us stayed together for minutes until Sofia fell forward on the bed. I checked on Sofia, she appeared content, smiling at me with her big blue eyes, my seeds leaking out of her rose bud. Although Sofia's creamy vagina was not as tight as the others in my collection, her super tight virgin rear love channel made up for it. Besides, Sofia's enthusiasm and passion could only be outmatched by Miss Yamaha.

Yuko always complemented my thick and long manhood, the biggest she had ever seen. She obviously wanted my liking but I also believed her because all of my troops' penises I saw during their release in the fields were shorter and smaller compared to mine.

Sofia was comforting my warriors day in and day out, even though their penises were rather small, the many many rough penetrations must have stretched and stressed her love channel. I was again annoyed that Miss Yamaha did not present her to me previously, but at least she did not let my warriors attack Sofia's rose bud. Russia had been at war with our Imperial Empire on and off. That was another reason why I wanted to conquer Sofia.

'Miss Yamaha, have my escort officer deliver an important message to Colonel Dr. Takuchi, thanking him for his gift. Takuchi must remember that Sofia is only for his own personal comfort. If he somehow prefers not to keep her, I want Sofia send back to me undamaged. I absolutely forbid her to be used in their secret experiments!' I remembered Takuchi explaining about their secret experiments in 731 that got me very concerned.

Yuko dropped her head, sensing my displeasure. 'Absolutely, General Tanaka, I will definitely make sure.'

Sofia knelt down immediately, her big blue eyes looked up gratefully. 'Thank you General Tanaka for your kindness. I will be honoured to comfort you anytime. Just send for me.'

I smiled but deep down I knew Dr. Takuchi would be more than happy to have her. Perhaps I would bring Sofia back next year if Dr. Takuchi owed me another favour.

rojac2
rojac2
73 Followers