Wartime Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kissed and cuddled. Both were exhausted and Carol pulled up the duvet to cover them both before they drifted off into a deep sleep.

***** The pretty tune woke Carol first. She wondered where it was coming from, but then Jake stirred and muttered, "Time to get up. parkrun."

They showered quickly and got into their running gear. Neither mentioned the events of the night before, possibly because, for now, both their sexual appetites were sated.

It was a pretty quick journey to the Doxey Road car park. They arrived half an hour before the start and casually strolled along to where the volunteers were holding their briefing. They chatted to a few other runners and told them where they were from, but soon it was time for the main briefing and the start. The course was straight out and back along the course of a disused railway line. Jake took off quickly and maintained a good pace, trying to stay just this side of "blowing up". Shortly after the two-kilometre mark he saw the leading runners heading back (everybody had been warned to keep left to avoid collisions).

Meanwhile, Carol was cruising along chatting with another woman. She was simply enjoying the exercise and had no intention of pushing herself hard.

Jake began to flag a little at four kilometres but was determined to maintain his pace. It meant that when he got to the last two hundred metres, he was unable to put in his usual finish sprint -- he simply had nothing left! But when he checked his GPS watch he was delighted to find that he had achieved one of his fastest runs ever.

He waited patiently until Carol came through the finish funnel, then walked with her to the token scanners. After that, they walked back to the car. There was the option of heading to Sainsbury to get some breakfast, but for some reason they both just wanted to get back to the hotel.

"What are we going to do when we get back?" asked Carol. She had meant after they had showered dressed and checked out of the hotel, but Jake was on a slightly different wavelength.

"I'm going to strip you naked," he answered with a lascivious grin.

Carol walked into the room first and turned to see Jake closing the door. "Well?" she said holding her arms out to the side.

Jake advanced, took hold of the bottom of her singlet and pulled it up over her head. Carol's arms went upwards to allow the movement to take place. Confronted with a sports bra, he slipped his hands behind and deftly unfastened it. But it didn't come free.

"There's two fastenings on this one," she explained, then turned around.

Jake unfastened the upper clips and then dropped the garment to the floor so that he could cup Carol's breasts from behind. The nipples were hard again and he marvelled at the size and, also at the reaction that tweaking and playing with them had on Carol. She squirmed at his touch and her breathing became heavier. He slid one hand down her stomach, inside of her shorts to her pussy. She was already wet, and she gasped as his fingers touched her clit, causing her knees to buckle slightly.

Pushing back against Jake, Carol could feel his erection pressing into the cleft of her bum. Her libido rose rapidly.

"I thought you were going to strip me naked," she groaned.

Jake didn't pause for thought, he placed both hands under her arms and tossed her onto the bed. He pulled off her shoes (without untying them) and then yanked her shorts down and off. Then, he stripped off himself. Finally, he stood naked, looking down at her still lying on her front, his cock bobbing with the blood coursing through it.

"I want to take you from behind," he growled.

Carol rose to her knees and spread her legs. "Go on then!"

So, he knelt on the bed and aimed his dick at her swollen labia. A few rubs with the head of his penis had her pushing back, trying to draw him in. Jake leant forward and felt his cock begin to slide into Carol. He grabbed an arse cheek in each hand and pushed harder. Carol pushed back and he drove all the way in. He was beyond the point of control, beyond being able to think about anything but driving into her pussy as hard and as fast as he could.

Inevitably, Jake came all too soon. It was a mild disappointment to Carol, but she could understand his need for release. She was mightily impressed, when he apologised for not being able to control his actions and failing to bring her to orgasm.

"It's OK, Jake. Honestly. What you gave me last night was plenty to keep me going. Besides, we need to get showered and dressed and get going to Kidderminster."

"Well, if you're sure? Do you want to go first?"

"I think I'd better. I've got a bit of cleaning up to do. I'm going to have to keep my hand over my pussy to stop any leakage. You seem to have produced quite a volume!" She smiled and winked as she made her way to the bathroom.

*****

Having parked at Kidderminster Station, they hurriedly purchased their tickets and then rushed into the cafeteria. Neither had eaten since last night and although they had plenty then, by now their insides were grumbling. They had a toasted sandwich and a coffee before it was time to board the train heading towards Bridgnorth.

The carriages weren't packed, but they were busy, so the pair had to behave normally (although the reality was that they would have liked to be tasting each other's lips -- and other parts!) They arrived at Bridgnorth at around 2pm and looked around the station and engine sheds there.

They skipped one train while doing this, but then got the next train back. Jake wanted to stop at Highley and visit the museum. There was also a cafeteria where they could get a tea or coffee and cake. It was a mild day, with sunny spells and sitting on the balcony overlooking the station and line was very pleasant. They watched the train heading North go past and then made their way back to Highley Station platform in time for the next train back to Kidderminster.

It was later in the day and therefore the train was quieter. They managed to find seats in an area of a carriage where the only other people were down at the far end and, effectively, out of sight. This was their opportunity to kiss finally. To say that the kissing started to become a little steamy might be an understatement; Jake's hand found its way inside Carol's jacket and he began squeezing her breast and teasing the nipple. Carol in return reached down and began to squeeze and stroke his cock through his trousers. They had to pause as they came into Arley Station but resumed once the engine pulled the carriages beyond the platform again.

Carol was attempting to get into Jake's trousers by the time they reached Bewdley and he had to hurriedly pull her hands away and zip himself up, just as they pulled in. They both found themselves giggling quietly.

Alas, some more passengers entered their carriage and sat close by, so their little games had to stop.

From the station to the next hotel was a very short drive. Jake had been cautious, knowing that the eatery nearby was likely to get busy, so he had booked a table in advance for 7pm, and by the time they had checked in they had about a quarter of an hour to spare.

"We've got about fifteen minutes," said Jake. "And I think I owe you something. So perhaps you'd like to get undressed?"

"Oh, so you think I'm going to throw my clothes off just because you tell me to?" she was smiling when she said it.

"Yes, of course!"

It's amazing how rapidly a woman can undress when she wants to! Almost as soon as she had jumped on the bed Jake's head was there between her legs. His tongue worked feverishly, sliding along the labia, pushing inside the warm, wet passage and then rasping across her clitoris. Carol had experienced cunnilingus before, but this was divine -- perhaps because she had been aroused for most of the day. It probably took Jake no more than five minutes to bring her to orgasm. She struggled not to yell as she came, and Jake had to reach up and put his hand over her mouth to muffle the sound.

Carol wanted to continue with their love-play, but Jake said they needed to get down to the restaurant on time or they might lose their table.

*****

After a lovely meal and a lot of wine the couple made their way back to their room.

"So, tell me Jake, have you ever fantasised about me?"

"Well, if I'm honest, yes."

"And how did I compare to your fantasy?"

"Actually, although my dreams were pretty raunchy, the reality was even more so."

"So, I've pleased you so far, have I?"

"Ohhhh, yes!"

"So, what are going to do when we get back to our room then?"

"Well, I think we should sit down and have a cup of coffee and chat."

"Really?" she asked incredulously.

"Of course not! I'm going to fuck your brains out!" he laughed.

"Thank goodness for that!"

Back in the room, Carol had an idea, "Have you seen the shower. It's big, big enough for the two of us. Do you fancy getting wet?"

"I thought you already were," he joked. "Come on then, what are we waiting for?"

They both stripped off and soon entered the shower stall. They both roared with laughter as they tried to soap each other down -- particularly when hands and fingers found sensitive spots and caused involuntary actions. Towelling down wasn't much better. Even cleaning their teeth became a game as Jake nudged his erection into Carol's backside. They just about managed to hold themselves back until they got into bed to start fucking. As soon as they hit the covers Jake pushed Carol onto her side and began to attempt an entry in the spoons position. It meant that while stroking into her he could play with her breasts and pussy.

Carol revelled in the pleasure that she was receiving. Without a doubt Jake was the best lover she had ever experienced.

*****

Jake's alarm went off again early the next morning. He made his way into the bathroom and had a shower and shave. Carol went in afterwards, taking all she would need to get ready for their day at the Wartime Weekend.

Jake continued to get ready, putting on some ugly -- but authentic -- underwear, before donning the shirt with a separate collar. The trousers with the button fly were loose around the waist and required the broad, traditional braces attached to the buttons inside the waistband. He put on the cufflinks, tie and tie pin. His waistcoat had a pocket either side and a third one for the pocket watch that was attached by chain. Last of all he donned his well-polished shoes, before sitting down to wait for Carol. He could put his jacket and hat on just before they departed.

He had to wait for some time, but eventually Carol opened the bathroom door and emerged. He was stunned by how she looked. To say she appeared authentic would be an understatement. She was wearing a floral, short-sleeved summer dress that buttoned down the front, along with matching brown shoes. Somehow, her hair looked to have been coiffed into just the right shape for the small hat perched on top. Her bright red lipstick seemed to make her pout. As she walked, he could tell that her brassiere was giving just the right effect. She did a little pirouette for him and he saw that she was wearing what looked like very expensive, fully fashioned, seamed stockings.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked.

"Woof!"

"And what do you think of these?" She lifted the hem of her skirt up to reveal her stockings tops.

"Very nice," he smiled.

"And these?" She raised the hem to waist height, revealing ivory silk cami-knickers with ornate lace edging. She did another pirouette. She experimentally ran her hand up the smooth nylon, onto her silken thigh, past the lace and under the leg of her knickers. She touched her pussy lips and quickly teased herself. "Gosh, my pussy is so wet! This outfit is turning me on too."

"Oh my, oh my, oh my," he whispered.

"I guess that bulge in your trousers is telling me what I want to know. Good grief, is it supposed to stick out like that? Your pants don't seem to be able to hold it in!

"Yeah, one of the problems with authentically styled pants. They don't hold a big chap like me in."

"Well, I think that I should probably do something about that, or people will notice."

Carol dropped to her knees in front of Jake and begun to unbutton his trousers. She reached in and extracted his angry looking penis. Looking up at him and winking, she took the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. She pulled the cock out and saw the obvious red ring of her lipstick. She would have to re-touch that in a little while. But right now, she set to devouring his dick with a will. Jake closed his eyes and enjoyed one of the best blowjobs of his life. It was truly mind-blowing, looking down at this sexy woman, whose skirt was around her waist revealing her stocking tops and lace edged panties, while sinking her mouth down as far as she could onto his cock.

Inevitably, Jake didn't last long. His hips bucked as he felt the semen surge up through his penis and into Carol's mouth. She swallowed it all.

*****

Arriving early at Cheltenham Racecourse Station, they managed to catch the first train of the day. There were plenty of other people in period costume, but most were aiming to get the next train, so this one was very quiet. They boarded a corridor coach and entered a compartment. As there were so few passengers, they closed the door (to discourage anybody from joining them). Once they had sat down only one couple walked past -- they had moved on and found another empty compartment further on.

The train had just left Cheltenham when the ticket collector opened the door. He used his hole punch, returned the tickets and left, closing the door behind him.

Carol had sat facing forward, while Jake was seated opposite. A few minutes after the ticket collector left, she stood up and looked out of the open upper window. Her right leg was deliberately pressing against one of Jake's. Aware of her closeness, he leaned forward and began stroking her leg, enjoying the feel of the fine nylon and the well-defined seam. Carol didn't object or move away, so, emboldened by this he began to slide his hand up above her knee and under her skirt.

Nobody else had walked past the door to their compartment, but that didn't mean that it couldn't happen. However, Jake had realised that if somebody did walk past all they would see was Carol standing, looking out of the window and Jake, seated, leaning forward as if to see what she was observing. Meanwhile, unseen, his hand was sliding further up her leg as far as the suspender clasp. He stroked the area for a moment before his hand encountered her warm, naked skin. For the first time Carol reacted with a slight shiver. Jake's exploration continued onwards and upwards. His knuckles grazed the fine lace as his fingers followed her thigh. Carol opened her legs a little.

Jake's hand was inside Carol's French knickers, caressing her hip. His cock was hard, knowing that he was about to touch her pussy. He moved his hand sideways, sliding across her lower stomach and then rotated it down onto her vagina. Carol gasped as he made contact and eased her feet further apart.

She was very, very wet and Jake felt this immediately. He rubbed and probed her pussy and teased her clit. All this time Carol remained standing, looking out of the window. Inserting first one finger and then a second, Jake began to rapidly finger-fuck Carol. She let him, knowing that a climax was both inevitable and imminent. She hung on tightly as her knees started to give way but managed to remain upright.

If anybody had passed by at this point, they would probably have been left in very little doubt as to what was going on.

Finished, orgasm over but still causing tingling sensations, Carol sat down. Jake teased her further by sucking the fingers that so recently had been invading her most private area.

*****

Although Carol had climaxed, she remained very aroused and made continuous attempts throughout the day to grope Jake. She squeezed and rubbed at every opportunity. After playing with each other so much while travelling on the trains and looking around the various exhibits - and nearly being caught - they stopped at a station cafe for a pot of tea for two and teacakes with jam. Nothing more could happen as there were other people around, but this just served to inflame their arousal even more.

After their snack they both realised that they needed a trip to the loo. Carol took a little longer than expected, but Jake figured this was caused by the usual long queue for the Ladies. The next train arrived and, as they walk along the platform looking for a carriage to get in, she quietly confided; "You've been touching and fondling me all day and you've really got me turned on. My knickers were sopping wet and I've had to take them off!"

Jake hurried to get seated, this time in a compartment that was half full. He sat opposite Carol and, using his jacket that he had taken off, draped it over his arm and covered the evidence of his erection. It didn't help that two of the other passengers were attractive women with low-cut dresses displaying a nice expanse of cleavage. Adding to this that it was clearly obvious that they were wearing stockings did nothing to calm him. Carol managed to continually flash her stocking tops at Jake and even allowed a brief glimpse higher up between her legs. He couldn't quite see her pussy, but his face was becoming red with the excitement.

They changed trains again and this time found themselves seated alongside one another. Jake continued to keep his jacket on his lap. It looked natural, so nobody was likely to notice, but when Carol got the opportunity to move it aside for a quick look, clearly the vintage style underwear did nothing to support or tame his generous sized cock. Of course, once they were moving again and everyone's attention was drawn to the scenery out of the window, she slipped her hand beneath his folded jacket and began squeezing. After a short time, he had to take hold of her hand and remove it as he was about to explode. His already flushed face deepened - although people would probably have thought he was just feeling the heat - the sun was shining through the windows and the day had warmed considerably.

They ended their last ride back at Cheltenham, both aroused to the point of distraction. The big problem was that Jake hadn't booked a hotel for that night, as he had originally intended driving straight home. And trying to find a late room was impractical as Carol had to be in work the next day.

They got into the car and drove away; both were in a desperate state.

Carol asked Jake, "What are we going to do? I'm desperate - I need you inside of me. I need you to fuck me. Soon and hard. You know, right now, if you told me to lie on the bonnet of the car and open my legs, I'd do it in a flash!

Jake looked across at her with a pained expression and told her that he's been hard for so long that it really hurt now.

With a throaty, sexually hungry voice, Carol asked him, "Do you want me to give you a blowjob while you drive?"

"I'm almost incapable of driving as it is. If you touch me just now, we'll almost certainly end up having an accident!"

The light was beginning to fade, and cars headlights were coming on. After another frustrated twenty minutes Carol spotted a lay-by and pointed it out. Jake just about made the turn and pulled up rapidly. It was open, with the road running right alongside it, but Carol had spotted a gap in the hedgerow. There weren't many cars about, so when Jake went around to Carol's side of the car, it was unlikely that anybody saw her pull him through the hedge.

On the other side there was an arable field, but what Carol ad seen was a large tree about twenty metres along the other side. The light was dim, but ample to find their way along the path to it.