Wartime Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know, one of my fantasies has always been to be fucked up against a tree?" she told him breathlessly.

She stood between two of the large roots and leaned back against the trunk, feeling the bark of the wood through her thin garments. Raising her skirt to her waist, she then brought her right foot up and placed it on the tree root, opening her legs wide. Jake was in her in a flash -- he had already been unbuttoning his trousers and extracting his cock as they made their way to the tree. It took only three thrusts before Carol came. He covered her mouth with his own attempting to muffle her ecstatic noises. Jake wanted to continue but paused to let Carol recover.

"Turn around," he told her.

Carol knew what he wanted and turned and bent over to lean against the tree. Jake pushed her dress up onto her back, bent his knees and re-entered her from behind. Now he could thrust more rapidly and deeply.

He knew he wouldn't last long, but Jake was shocked when he started to shoot and Carol said, "Don't stop! Keep going! I'm nearly there!"

It was difficult, but he did as he was asked and soon felt Carol's pussy fluttering as she came again.

After they recovered their breath, Carol went to move away and Jake followed her, but halfway back towards the gap in the hedge he stopped and pulled her back to him. He held her in his arms and told her, "You know, we may have just fulfilled your fantasy, but I have one too."

Carol was intrigued and wondered what she might be letting herself in for, but she was still feeling incredibly horny -- even after two rapid orgasms!

"Go on then, Jake. What's your fantasy?"

"Well, part of the reason I've been worked up all day is that you started off wearing French knickers. I can't help it; they just turn me on so much. My fantasy has always been to fuck a woman wearing them."

Carol's handbag was locked in the car and that was where she had stashed her damp panties earlier in the day. Jake remotely unlocked the car and she retrieved them quickly, then ducked back behind the hedge. They made their way back to the oak tree, where she coyly told him to turn around so that she could put them back on.

Once Carol told him he could turn back around, he just stood and stared hungrily at her. To her surprise, she could see that he was already hard again. Then he pounced, hands all over her body, sliding up under her dress, straight inside of her knickers to fondle her bum, before one hand Moved up to begin roughly squeezing her breast. She was a little scared by the way he was acting but found it to be intensely exciting. Before she knew it, he had pushed her up against the tree again and his rampant cock was driving past the lace knicker leg and penetrating into her pussy.

Now Jake's hands were free to attack both breasts. He rapidly unbuttoned the front of the dress and pulled it off her shoulders, along with the flimsy period style bra she wore beneath. He went at her tits with his mouth now. She pulled her arms out of the sleeves and both garments fell to her waist.

After a period of desperate fucking, Jake withdrew. He unfastened her bra and then pushed Carol's dress and brassiere down her hips, where they fell to the floor around her ankles. She stood there in the faint light wearing nothing but stockings, suspender belt and her sodden knickers.

"Suck my cock," he growled.

She obeyed meekly, without any objection, eager to please. In fact, she tried to get him as far inside her mouth as she could - further than any dick had ever gone before -- just short of choking her.

Jake was almost at bursting point when he lifted her up and kissed her hungrily on the mouth. He spun her around, away from the tree and bent her forwards so that he could enter her again, before grabbing both breasts and almost standing her upright to fuck her in a truly strenuous position. Not surprisingly, Carol lost her balance and ended up on her knees. He was too far gone and just kept plunging in and out.

The ground was muddy under Carol's hands and knees. The added weight of Jake's body far too much for her and she fell forward onto her elbows. Before long, they too slid away. She was face down in the mud, the whole of the front of her body plastered, but Jake kept driving home. His trousers and hands were caked.

When Jake came, he collapsed down on top of Carol and she began to wonder if she was going to suffocate - or be drowned in the mud.

After all their thrashing about in the mud, the couple were both in a dreadful state. But all they could do was sit and giggle at each other's appearance until they were out of breath.

*****

Fortunately, there was a good supply of wet wipes in Jake's car and, after getting cleaned up and dressed in dry clothes behind the hedge, they were able to resume their journey home. Thoughts of their future adventures at other Wartime Weekends flying around in both their minds.

*****