Was I Becoming a Slut? Pt. 02

Story Info
Each time I got drunk I was tempted by sex with a stranger.
3.4k words
4.58
18.9k
19
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers

You may or may not read Part 1.

*****

I never told Katie about that night. Marco had left her bed, and within the hour had fucked me.

Business had filled our days following that night, and I had analysed why I had been promiscuous. In general conversation, Katie had told me about her evening with Marco and I'd had to respond appropriately, not lying, but leaving out what had happened after he'd left her room.

I'd come to the conclusion that having too much to drink triggered my sexual misbehaviour. So I knew that on my next business trip away I had to be careful.

My next business trip was in London. It was a sales conference, and this time it was our whole team. Myself, Katie, Judy, Lizzie, and Karl.

Judy was a divorcee, much older than me, a buxom blonde in her early fifties. Lizzie was in her early twenties, like me and Katie, and like Karl had only just joined the company.

Karl was a few years older than us, probably twenty eight-ish, And actually quite shy for a sales person.

We were staying for two nights in a better than usual hotel, where the conference was taking place. Myself and Katie sharing a room, and in the next room were Judy and Lizzie. Karl was in a room on his own, across the corridor.

The first evening was fairly uneventful, with all of us eating together, and despite a lot of alcohol drunk, I was very well behaved.

Both Katie and I went back to our room fairly early on, and lying on the bed in our pyjamas, were watching some old film on tv. After a while we heard the other three return rather noisily, and somewhat drunk. But it wasn't until we reached the end of the film, and turned off the tv, that we both stared at each other in pure surprise.

We could distinctly hear from Judy and Lizzie's room, the sound of someone having sex.

There was no mistake, it sounded very much like Lizzie having an orgasm.

"Wow, Lizzie is a wild one," Katie was giggling. "I wonder how she got Judy to let her use the room?

But then we heard another sudden cry out loud. It was Judy, and she was cumming too.

I looked at Katie, and she looked at me.

"Well would you believe it, did you know?"

Neither of us suspected Judy was either gay or bi. Lizzie was new, and we didn't know much about her.

Out of the blue Katie asked me, "Have you ever had sex with another woman?"

Slightly flustered, I had to admit to messing around with another school friend. Guiltily, I said, "You remember the school trip to Paris? Well I shared a room with Chrissy Jenkins, and we had a night when we played around. It was the only time, but it was just a bit of fun."

"How exciting," giggled Katie, "sorry I didn't mean it like that, I'm just surprised because I had a very similar experience with a cousin, just a one off."

Just then more high pitched cries came through the wall.

"God it's making me horny," Katie said, slightly breathless.

"I must admit those noises get me going as well," I replied, glancing at Katie, who was trying to play with her nipples without being obvious. "And I really need something."

"I've brought a vibrator with me," Katie sounded really guilty.

"If you want to use it, fine, if you don't mind me watching."

It felt funny talking in a matter of fact way about a deeply personal thing.

Katie leaned over and took a large pink vibrator from the recesses of her handbag. I watched her slip her pyjama bottoms off and stared as she revealed her smoothly shaved, plump pussy. The lips were already swollen, and there was just a hint of moisture seeping out.

I could feel my own pussy throbbing, and watching Katie preparing to masturbate made me impulsive.

"Don't bother with that," I suddenly whispered and rolled over, positioning myself between her thighs. My tongue slipped inside her pussy lips, and caused her to moan loudly.

"Becky, take your pyjamas off, quickly."

Within seconds we were both naked, and locked together in a sixty nine position, fiercely licking each other's pussies. We'd both been so turned on by the sound of Judy and Lizzie next door, that we began to make our own muffled moans.

I knew Katie was close to cumming as I sucked her clit hard. As her body began to shudder, my face was soaked with the eruption of her squirting. As I savoured the taste of her, I was conscious of more cries from next door, and then I started to cum myself. Katie was underneath me, and her hands gripped my ass, and pressed my pussy harder against her mouth. With a loud cry of "Katie, I'm cumming," I shuddered to a climax.

We both rolled aside and lay there breathing heavily.

"Oh fucking hell, that was good," said Katie, "I'm sorry but I've soaked the bed."

"Don't worry about that, it was fucking awesome."

We slept well, but next day had a full timetable of talks, lectures, and promotions.

Breakfast was interesting because Judy had obviously read the previous evening's situation, and couldn't resist various comments about, "all the girls enjoying the night."

At the end of the day everyone was bonding and getting to know each other better. We all went to the bar before dinner, and somehow I found myself in conversation with Judy. I wasn't entirely sure whether she might be making a play for me.

That idea melted away when the guy that had been giving one of the lectures that afternoon, joined us. He was about the same age as Judy, in his fifties, and it was intriguing watching him chat her up.

Judy was very good at flirting, and was also touchy-feely. With Eric sitting between us it was obvious that there was some chemistry between them, but he also knew how to turn on the charm with me. I was not wanting to steal Judy's thunder, and when he asked both of us out to dinner, I first waited to see Judy's reaction. I met her eyes, and she actually winked, and we both said 'yes.'

Eric waited in the bar while I accompanied Judy up to our rooms to freshen up. On the way Judy gave me an insight into her intentions, but surprisingly made a comment that suggested that she was looking to be quite naughty.

"Do you fancy Eric, he's a much older man? I think he's very sexy, but he's my vintage."

I agreed, "He's a real catch, I've always gone for mature men."

Judy giggled, "Do you go for mature women?"

I must have turned puce. I glowed red hot.

"Awwwwww, Becky, I know you and Katie heard us last night, and we heard you two as well."

Judy smiled, and as we reached our respective bedroom doors, she squeezed my arm and added, "Well if we don't get Eric into bed tonight, then we can both fuck each other. I'll knock on your door in ten minutes."

I had to take a deep breath, once I'd closed the door. I set about getting changed, and while I freshened up, I considered what the evening promised. Even though I was sober, I felt that slutty image infiltrating my personality.

Judy knocked on my door, and when I opened it, she stepped inside. She held me by both arms and quietly said, "Let's see if we can both fuck Eric tonight, it might be good fun."

I looked at her and couldn't stop smiling. "You are so bad Judy, but I'm up for it." And Judy kissed me full on the lips before she opened the door and we made our way to meet Eric in the bar.

He took us both by surprise in suggesting that we go out to dinner to a restaurant that he knew. It seemed a pleasant surprise and so we accompanied him to his car. Eric drove us to the restaurant which he said had been one of his regular haunts.

The dinner was delicious, and we were on our third bottle of wine by the third course.

Eric was brilliant company, witty, spontaneous, and full of anecdotes. When one of those stories involved a past lover it gave Judy and I the chance to direct the conversation towards 'adventures.'

Eric admitted that his life had been an eventful one. He had lost his wife some ten years before and it was then that we realised he lived alone and actually quite close by.

"Would you ladies like to come back to mine for a nightcap? We can get a cab because I'm not in a state to drive."

Judy quickly said, "Yes we'd love to, that would be great." I just nodded knowing that this fitted in with Judy's naughty plan.

So a taxi came, and within ten minutes we were pulling into the drive of a large house. Inside it was immaculate, and seemed to go on forever.

Eric showed us into the lounge which overlooked the garden. Part of it was lit, and there was a large patio outside the bifold doors.

Eric soon had some fizzy wine uncorked, and we relaxed in the sumptuous leather sofas, in fact, we had one each, facing in towards each other.

"I've enjoyed your company tonight girls," Eric said, "It's been a long time since I was paid so much attention by two beauties."

We both burst out laughing, and I saw Judy make a big display of crossing her legs opposite him. Intentionally, of course, and she made her dress ride up her thighs.

It didn't go unnoticed, and I saw Eric's eyes flirt backwards, and forwards, between his drink and Judy's legs. I decided I'd follow suit, and this time Eric stared straight at me, as I gave him a show of leg.

"I've a suggestion to make girls." Eric's drink had given him a certain boldness.

"Would you two like to use my hot tub, it's a warm night, and as long as you haven't got to have too early a night...?"

His question dwindled away as though he was unsure, and that he may have been too forward.

I said quickly, before Judy had a chance, "Fantastic, I'd love that, we haven't got any cozzies, but I don't mind doing a skinny."

Judy was nodding her head, and already getting out of her seat.

"Hang on girls, I'll get the cover off and you two can get undressed without me being here. I'll shout you when it's ok to come out, oh and by the way, no one can see us from next door."

Eric opened the bifold doors, and disappeared round the corner to where the hot tub was. I looked at Judy and we both giggled as we stripped off.

Within a couple of minutes Eric shouted, "Ok, you can come out now."

We both tip toed outside, and the hot tub was bubbling away, and steaming slightly. Eric was nowhere to be seen, obviously he was being a gentleman, and averting his eyes. However, as soon as we were in the tub, he reappeared carrying a tray with our glasses of wine, and some towels over his arm.

"Here we are girls, how's that? Is it warm enough?"

"It's lovely Eric, aren't you going to join us?" Judy asked.

"It might be inappropriate," he replied awkwardly.

"Don't be silly," laughed Judy, "we won't eat you."

She quickly realised what she'd said, and hurriedly added, "Oh my god I didn't mean it like that," but smirked at the innuendo.

"You've persuaded me," said Eric laughing, as he started to strip off. Both I and Judy watched and couldn't help staring as he got rid of his boxers. He was physically well built and his cock was beginning to show signs of waking up.

He clambered awkwardly into the hot tub, and he sat on one side, while Judy faced me on two of the other sides.

Both the bubbles in the wine and the bubbles in the hot tub began to take effect.

Everyone sat back luxuriating in the warmth and stimulation. The bubbles were pulsating against my ass and pussy, and I guess the same was happening to Judy.

Inevitably legs and feet were making contact under the water in the middle of the tub. At first there was the natural reaction to withdraw from that, but as the conversation and jokiness continued there began a tendency to enjoy the footplay, not being sure who you were touching with your toes and feet.

After a little while I saw Judy edge round the tub towards Eric. I knew what was on her mind and could see the intent in her eyes. I think Eric was aware of this too because he also edged a little towards Judy.

My suspicions were confirmed when I saw Eric's eyes momentarily close and I knew Judy had touched him under the bubbles. I just sat back and closed my eyes and relaxed under the bubbles.

I reopened them when I heard a distinct moan out loud from Eric. His eyes were shut, and Judy was close beside him, She smiled at me as it was obvious that she was playing with his cock.

Judy was working him up into his own version of heaven, and almost in slow motion, I saw her stand up, place her knees either side of him and lower herself down onto his cock. Her breasts almost enveloped his face as she sunk down on him. He opened his eyes, looked up first at Judy's face inches from him, then glanced at me, conscious of me watching everything.

I was getting hornier by the second, and even below the water I could feel my pussy melting and yearning for stimulation.

In an impulse I moved next to both of them, taking Eric's hand and placing it between my thighs. He willingly slipped his fingers between my lips and running upwards found my clit.

Judy was rotating her ass and we were both starting to make little sounds of pleasure.

And then unexpectedly Judy rose up and stepped to the side. Eric's expression was one of disappointment followed by total surprise as Judy exclaimed, "Ok Becky, it's your turn."

I needed no second invitation. I stepped astride Eric and watched his look of pleasure and disbelief as his cock slipped inside me.

It felt wonderful to be fucking again, as I pressed my breasts into Eric's face. His cock felt thick and hard, and as I pushed up and down Eric started to utter expletives.

"Oh fuck Becky, god, don't stop, you feel so good, oh fuck, oh fuck."

Before i could get too much into it, Judy had tapped me on the shoulder, and we swapped places again.

This time I could see Eric was losing the fight. The tell tale hurried breathing, the eyes closed, his hands gripping Judy's hips tightly.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum," he gasped.

"Come on, shoot it inside me Eric, let me feel you cumming," Judy was urging him on.

"Ohhhhhhh my god," grunted Eric, and then he grunted again, and again, as he emptied himself into Judy's pussy.

Slowly she stood up, and we both resumed our places in the hot tub, letting Eric come down from his high.

"I'm not sure what to say," muttered Eric quietly, "That's a first for me, two women at the same time, wow!"

We both chuckled. "I'm glad you enjoyed it Eric," said Judy. "Are we all going to have another drink? I'm going to dry off and go back inside."

"Of course, the towels are there, it's chilly outside, let's go inside."

Me and Judy got out first and wrapping the towels around us, we went into the lounge followed by Eric.

"Would you both like a brandy?" Eric was already at the drinks cabinet getting out a bottle.

We both nodded in agreement, and the both of us were feeling pleased with ourselves on the sofa.

The first slug of cognac hit me, and the warmth flowed through me. Judy snuggled up to me and I knew from her secretive manner that mischief was still afoot.

"I'm still soooo horny, I don't know about you?" i could barely hear her.

She had sensed how I was, and I replied in very hushed tones, "God, yes, I'm as horny as hell."

"What are you two whispering about? What are you up to?" Eric was relaxed in the opposite sofa, towel around him, and brandy glass in his hand.

"Ooooooooh don't you worry Eric, we are just relaxing," then turning back to me she whispered, " Shall we give him a show to remember?"

After another mouthful of brandy I was ready for anything. I was a slut in the making!

"Why not, I'm ready to do whatever it takes."

"Ok Becky," even quieter still, she said assertively, "Go down on me, lick me out."

It was like a bolt of electricity through my body, my heart rate increased, but then I had no time to reply, or refuse.

Judy languidly lifted one leg up onto the sofa, letting the towel fall from her breasts. She lay back, head on the arm and her thighs spread wide revealing the open, swollen lips of her pink pussy.

I too let the towel fall and kneeling half on the sofa and with one foot on the carpet I pushed my face down into the wonderful, soft, folds of pussy.

Eric must have been stuck for words, because the silence was only broken by Judy's gasp as my tongue flicked inside her. The taste was exquisite. A mixture of Judy's juices and the masculine taste of Eric's spunk.

Finally I heard Eric's voice.

"Fucking hell, you two horny bitches."

As he watched I found Judy's clit and started that journey, circling it with the tip of my tongue, intermittently sucking it from below its hood, and feeling it harden. Eric must have seen my ass in the air as I hungrily made Judy cry out. She was becoming more and more aroused.

I was getting so much into it that I hardly heard Eric get up from his sofa. But what took me by surprise was the sudden touch of his erect cock between my pussy lips.

He had been so turned on by our antics that he was hard again. The target of my pussy exposed to his view was just too much.

He pushed, and as I held my hips steady, he sunk straight in.

Just as he started to thrust, Judy began to cum. My tongue flicked over her pulsating clit and her primeval shouts of orgasm made me even more aroused. I raised my head and gritted my teeth as Eric set about fucking me hard.

There was no way he was going to cum quickly. His last orgasm was only half an hour before and his self control had been regained. His thighs were slapping against my ass, and on each thrust he grunted, his hands gripping my hips tightly.

A couple of times he smacked my ass cheeks like a cowboy getting more speed from his steed. All the while Judy was half underneath me watching on, but saying nothing.

I started to cum, and she watched my face closely as my eyes closed and I gasped with pleasure. Eric knew he was in control and when I'd cum he was almost there himself.

Out of the blue, he withdrew his cock and slid onto his knees on the floor beside the sofa. He gripped his erect cock and started to wank himself rapidly. His breathing was rapid and within thirty seconds he directed spurt after spurt of semen over Judy's face, into her mouth, up over her forehead, and into her hair, with a slow dribble going down her top lip onto her tongue.

It was hugely arousing, and I don't know what made me do it, but I slid my body upwards and began kissing Judy's spunk covered lips, and licking the milky fluid from her face. It was delicious.

That whole evening was another awakening for me. Again I had found that I was so hungry for new sexual adventures.

Was I becoming a slut or was I just being sexually adventurous? The jury was still out, but more people were learning that I was perhaps open to suggestion.

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers