Was I Your First?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded, 'you feel so big inside me.'

I slid all the way out of her causing her to moan again. As soon as I made contact with her pussy a second time Sinead exhaled really deeply and stared hard into my eyes. I was turned on by her reaction as I felt my cock give a twitch. 'You like it when I put it in like that don't you?'

'Oh,' she nodded, 'yes.'

'Not such a shy girl now are we? Can't get enough of,' I replied as I looked down at my cock an inch or so away from her pouting lips, 'this,' before I slid my glans back into her.

'Ohhhh,' she responded.

'You have got such a nice pussy tight and very, very wet.' She looked at me intently, blinking as she tried to register what I was saying to her. 'You've got me so hard. Now do you want to hook your legs over me?'

Sinead nodded as a second or so later I felt her calves against the small of my back. Underneath me Sinead responded with a squeal of delight.

'Feels a bit deeper now doesn't it?'

'Yes.'

I then began to slip slowly in and out of her, my movement was restricted by her legs which were still wrapped around me but I didn't want to go fast. Every time I went in she would give a slow moan, after a few minutes I felt the tips of her fingers dig into my back. This caused me to press my chest even harder against her as I felt her large tits squash up against my skin. I continued sliding in and out of her for a few moments before I felt a familiar tingle in my balls, 'get your legs off me for a minute,' as I paused deep inside her. I saw a slight look of puzzlement in her eyes. 'Just in case I need to pull out.'

Sinead swallowed hard before she unhooked her legs, looking a bit vulnerable in the process. I remained inside her as I commented, 'I was getting close there.'

'You're not going to cum are you?'

'Just let me stay like this so long as I don't move it'll be alright.' I remained on top of her stationary for about thirty seconds and let the tingling in my balls pass. 'Should be okay now if you want me to go a bit harder.'

She looked a bit puzzled.

I responded with a smile as I slid purposefully into her before sliding out.

Underneath me Sinead moaned, 'oh fuck ... oh that feels so good.'

Without her legs round me I could go with longer and harder strokes causing her large tits to wobble. As I continued her thighs either side of me became hotter and more clammy as she broke out into a sheen of sweat.

'Oh,' she moaned, 'oh yes,' as the tips of her fingers again dug into my back.

Surely she wasn't going to cum again? Up until that point I'd never made a girl cum just by fucking her. 'Are you okay?'

'Yes.'

'You're not going to cum again are you?'

'Oh,' she responded, 'I might.'

I knew if she came when I was still inside her she might set me off, with that in mind I upped my strokes. Soon the room was filled with the sound of my bare skin slapping against hers.

'Oh...' she moaned as I slammed into her, 'oh yes.'

The notion that I might actually make her cum was such a turn-on to me I could almost immediately feel the sensation in my balls grow even stronger. I gave a loan moan as instinctively I increased the intensity of my thrusts I could feel my cock swell inside her.

I remember groaning again.

'What is it?'

Sinead asked me, surely it was obvious as I replied, 'I'm going to cum.'

'Please not inside me,' Sinead pushed her clammy palm on my shoulder as she went to push me off her.

'Ahh', I groaned as I slipped out of her so I was on my knees between her legs my hot sticky cock pointing to the ceiling. Sinead gave a sigh of relief as she stared at my cock as a second later it gave a violent twitch followed by ejaculating a string of cum which landed on her stomach just above her pussy.

'Oh,' I grunted as I gripped my cock and rubbed it furiously as I stood over Sinead. Another jet shot out the one landed on her tits another one on her stomach. Rather wisely I saw she had covered her pussy with a hand.

There were a few more spurts as I remained standing over her followed by a dribble. My forehead was prickled with perspiration and I felt a bead of sweat run down my back. 'Oh fuck,' I grunted as I looked down on Sinead she was absolutely covered in my spunk. She responded by avoiding any type of eye contact and instead looked towards her clothes.

Rather belatedly I offered her some tissues which she took offering a whispered, 'thanks.'

I watched as she moped up my cum from her skin. She really was quite a big girl with her huge milky white tits and flabby belly. She caught my eye, blushed before looking away and turning her back on me as she gathered up her clothes and began putting them on. As she was dressing not a single word was exchanged between us. It was only after she was full dressed I asked, 'you okay?'

'Yeah.' There was a bit of a silence before she said, 'I better be getting back.'

'I know, college in the morning.'

By the time Sinead responded with a nod she was already halfway out the living room and a few seconds later I heard my front door slam.

Epilogue

I never spoke to her again, but I did see her a few times in town, once she was working behind the bar in an Irish pub. Another time it was a club again in town.

As I reflect on the way she behaved I'm pretty sure now that she was a virgin. In hindsight I should have perhaps sought her out again and given her a better experience. Nothing too kinky or weird you understand. A bit of pussy licking for I'm sure she would have like that, a few different positions. The thought of doing her doggy style, smacking her big round bum before pulling out and shooting my cum all over her cheeks gets me hard even now.