All Comments on 'Was it Just a Dream?'

by WyndsofChange

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MLMMMLMMover 2 years ago

A great love stort.

gehutsgehutsover 2 years ago

Quite a clever finish!

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 2 years ago

A true maestro of erotic arts!!! The ending was a twist that was unexpected and awe inspiring!! Bless you and your inkwell. May they never run dry and your dreams always cum true!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh my. Whew! That was very intense. I can relate to this daughter on several levels. I too am in love with my father. And I think he might have some feelings for me as well. Ever since I hit puberty and my body filled out (More like exploded!) I notice him getting hard around me. I still love hopping into his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck and burying my face into his chest, smelling his scent. Mmmm. But now when I do I feel his thing get hard under my butt. I love to wiggle my butt and feel it. I also love pressing my boobies into him, hoping he feels my nipples poking him. There have been many nights I have played with my kitty while imagining him coming into my room. My mother thinks I’m too big to still be a Daddy’s girl. Mom left to help out Grandma when she broke her hip and twice I left the bathroom door open when I showered, hoping dad would see me. I saw his reflection in the fogged up mirror. I talked him into a horror movie night and had on a tank top and really cute panties. Normally I wear either boy shorts or boxers, but I wanted him to really see me. They were a bit sheer too. I snuggled up to him and loved feeling his strong arms around me. I pretended to get sleepy and layer down on his lap. My face was pressed right up against his thing! He got hard and I turned my face so he could feel my breath on it. I even snuck a couple of kisses in!!! That night he carried me to my bed. I felt his hand slip down across my butt while he did it! I heard him in his room and it sounded like he was masturbating!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My 24 year old daughter has a very beautiful hairy pussy and her pussy ripples and convulses and throbs as it pulls my dick inside her deeply.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too much dreaming and going back in time that was confusing to an otherwise good story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5*but too short. Stop with the dreams and get on with the present

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ugh, the whole not-a-virgin thing and the lame reasoning for it totally ruined it for me. Kind of just shits over all the other stories that "do it right" (in my opinion). This had the potential to be really special. Then it was dumpster fired just like that. Oh well, I suppose they can't all be winners. It was still mostly pretty good though, so credit where credit is due.

I'm totally in love with you daddy and have been forever. But, just to make sure, I'm gonna fuck a bunch of boys and make sure I feel nothing for them. Yeah, that's basically how it read to me - and I'm sure to many others. Sounds pretty stupid right? Hopefully that mistake won't be made again.

It's funny, when I read F/D and B/S stories, this is one of the things I value most in the story when it's established that the daughter or sister has harboured feelings for the father or brother for a very long time (since before they were of legal age). To me, it symbolizes their commitment and devotion to them and if they save themselves for that, it shows they are fully committed to them and no other, which I think is quite beautiful. When authors throw that away it's like they shit all over that love and connection the story is meant to be building and showing. And some stories do it in really fucked up ways - this one was somewhat mild and at least the explanation was somewhat plausible albeit still super lame. I mean I remember this other one (Daddy's Cuddleslut I think it was called) where the daughter literally sleeps in the father's bed every day even when she's like 19 and is in love with him and just before they finally get together, it's revealed she's been fucking and sucking random guys to "practice" so she'd be good for him. I still remember the "you have to be fucking kidding me" moment I had when I read that. Some authors be cray-cray.

Anyway, as good as the story was in general, I couldn't help but feel bitter disappointment by the end because of that. Sorry, that's just my feelings on the incest stories that try to be more deep and romantic when there is a long-established love for the dad/brother. I wonder how many others feel similarly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWyndsofChange@WyndsofChange
I've never had any of the adventures I write about. But I think about them a lot. I hope you'll join me on some of these imaginary taboo adventures.