Was It My Fantasy... or Hers?

Story Info
Both of their fantasies fulfilled at the adult bookstore.
4.4k words
4.19
25.8k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a thirty-minute drive from our favorite pub to the adult bookstore. It sat just off the highway and remotely away from town.

This night the ride seemed much longer, but that was a good thing. I needed some time to adjust to my wife's unusual and unexpected behavior, and digest some of the things she said. Besides, we both needed to catch our breath a bit, and welcomed the change in volume from the noisy pub.

It was karaoke night and that always draws a larger and louder crowd. But she loves to sing, so I keep these "karaoke nights" checked off on my Calendar. What's more, after a night of singing, some mild flirting, and a few of her favorite drinks, I can look forward to a "reward" when we get home.

Tara has a hot little body and can draw the attention of any guy that breathes. Being the closet "wife watcher wannabe" that I am, I enjoy these nights just as much as she does.

We met when Tara was twenty and I was twenty-four. She had a couple of prior boyfriends but nothing serious enough to entice her into going "all the way." I had the more adventurous attitude toward sex but pretty much kept that to myself. I was her first and only, and we have been married for fourteen years.

At thirty-six, Tara keeps herself fit and looks quite a bit younger than her age. She has a slim 5' 6'', 120lb frame. Her shoulder length light brown hair has some red highlights that goes great with her green eyes. Her perky B-cup breasts are just right for her body, and she has very sensitive nipples that seem to get erections when she gets excited. But her best asset is her long legs and perfect ass. The kind of legs and butt that make her short dresses seem even shorter.

She wore her shiny black dress to the pub tonight and in her heels in was hard to keep those panties hidden. I'm sure most of the guys were keeping at least one eye on her all night, hoping to get a peek. She sure didn't disappoint anyone, and I was slightly startled at her new level of boldness when it came to flirting. She was sure pushing the limits and getting plenty of attention.

I could read that look on some of their faces. These guys were having some hard-core fantasies. Her looks and behavior were saying, "Bent me over the table, pull my panties down, and fuck me hard for teasing you this way!"

Whether intentionally or not, Tara was certainly feeding my "wife watching" fantasies.

When leaving time rolled around, I was well worked up and anxiously anticipating getting home for some hot and maybe kinky fun. I was also curious just how wet her panties might be! As we walked to our car, Tara discreetly put her hand on my now semi-hard cock.

"Hmmm," she whispered, "I see you like the new me."

"Well," I said, "you certainly surprised me tonight."

Then she seductively added, "I might have a few more surprises for you." "The night isn't over yet."

I assumed we were on the same page and were headed home for something special in the bedroom. Never assume!

After getting into the car, Tara leans over, gives me a kiss on the cheek, and says, "Thank you, that was fun." Then, with quite a mischievous look, she continued. "You've been a good boy; I think we should take a ride to the bookstore and check out the movie room."

Wow! Now she has really lit my fuse. All 6 inches are rock-hard, and my mind is reeling. I stuck to non-alcoholic beer all night, so I know I heard her right. She had her usual 3, maybe 4 wine coolers. This always relaxes her and certainly gets her in the mood, but in no way makes her even tipsy. Was this my wife?

It's not like we have never visited the bookstore after a night out, but it wasn't often. And it was always at my suggestion. More than that, our 5 or 6 visits over the past year or so have always been limited to the front of the store. We would browse through the array of lubes, vibes, and other adult toys, but never ventured through the curtain at the back of the store that covered the entrance to the movie room.

Of course, my "wife watching" fantasies would have put us right in the movie room, and I had proposed it once or twice. But Tara seemed apprehensive, so I never pushed the idea. I never wanted to strain her limits or undo the progress we had made in our intimacy in the past year.

But tonight, it was her idea! She was pushing her own limits and seemed to be expanding the boundaries for both of us. She was the assertive one tonight, and she was gradually but deliberately taking control of the evening. So, how did I feel about this? A constant woody!

As we leave the parking lot, I am thinking back over a year ago when I first brought up the idea of "spicing up" our sex life. Not that the sex wasn't good, but it was fairly vanilla. Initiating that first conversation went a lot smoother than I had fearfully anticipated. And Tara's receptiveness was a pleasant surprise.

I really believe that my gorgeous wife just had no idea how very sexy she was. This was my fault for failing to let her know and hear it. But that has all change over the last year. Sharing our fantasies has opened a door and she has certainly walked through it. Tonight, it was more like she was busting through it!

Just before we hit the highway I have a bubble-bursting thought. It was close to 1:30 and if my memory is correct, the bookstore closes at 2:00 o'clock. Shit! I sadly break the bad news to Tara, and without a hint of concern, she replies, "Don't worry sweetie, I'm sure James will let us in."

My brain hits overload! And for 10 seconds of my life, I am on pause. Then I take a deep breath and start thinking, "Who the hell is James?" But I don't say it. I abruptly remember. I do know who James is.

James was the night-shift clerk at the bookstore. A rather tall black gentleman who I would guess to be 40 to 45 years old. He was fit and muscular, but not like the body builder type. He was kind of built like me; only two sizes up. He was just big.

Things were clearing up in my head now. It was not all that peculiar that Tara would so readily remember his name. Or even have a cordial friendship with him.

At our past visits to the store, I would always encourage her to shop for something she might like. James was always there to answer any question and help her make a decision. I would purposely wander away and browse elsewhere, but always stay within earshot, and listen for them to flirt. This was a turn-on for me, and Tara knew it.

And they would flirt. He would say something, and Tara would giggle. And she would repartee with something that would encourage James to continue.

We would usually stay no more than an hour, and most of that time was spent with the three of us chatting it up and having a laugh. But mostly it was the two of them. That was fine by me as it gave me plenty of material for our bedtime fantasy stories. As far as the flirting went, I guess it got a little more daring with each visit. But James was always a gentleman.

The last time we were there she picked out a small vibrator. The kind the lady's use to stimulate the clit. James installed a fresh battery and made sure it worked.

As he handed it back to Tara, he looks down toward her pussy and says, "Maybe you should try it out before you leave, just to make sure you like it."

She blushed. And then not to be outdone, Tara glanced down at his package, and said, "There are a few things around here I'd like to try out, just to make sure I like it."

That was about as suggestive as it ever went. I was standing right there, and we were all comfortable at that level.

Things are quiet once we hit the highway, and the ride seemed to be taking forever. I have my eyes on the road, and I assumed Tara was just chilling. I keep hearing in my head the last thing she said, "Don't worry sweetie, I'm sure James will let us in."

I'm thinking if she is right, that could mean her and I in the movie room, and James the only other person in the store. My dick is straining in my jeans, as I let my imagination run far too wild. So, I try to just relax. Maybe we're just out for a little fun, and she is having a good time teasing me.

Almost halfway there, and I looked over at my wife for the first time. There are no streetlights on the highway, so it is fairly dark in the car. But it is light enough for another surprise.

Both of the thin straps that hold her dress up are over her shoulders and she has removed her bra. Her seat is back some and her eyes are closed. Her dress is below her exposed titties, and she has a hand cupping each of them. She is pinching her nipples and breathing heavy enough for me to hear.

Tara must have sensed that I was looking at her. She opened her eyes, turned her head to me and while still working on her nipples, broke the silence. "I thought you were never going to look." "I know how much you like to watch."

With that remark, she scooted around in the seat to hike up her dress and slowly pull her panties down those long legs and over her heels. She then held them up for me to see and tossed them into the back seat where I assumed they joined her bra.

The strain in my pants was now an ache. Trying to keep an eye on the road was becoming more difficult. I heard her seat going back even more and soon I looked over again. Her head was back, and her eyes were closed again. But now she had her right leg up on the dash, and her right hand was now between her spread legs.

As I heard her moan softly, I finally broke my silence. But in my bewildered condition all I could get out was, "What's gotten into you tonight?"

She laughed at the unintentional double meaning of my question, and answered back, "Nothings gotten into me yet, but I'm hoping to fix that soon."

She smiled and looked at me as she continued to pleasure her neatly trimmed pussy. Then, between moans, in little more than a whisper, she asked, "Do you like watching me get myself ready?"

With that I just swallowed. I really couldn't talk. She had teased me to my limit. I tried to reach over and get a feel of her pussy, but she quickly took her other hand and pushed my arm back.

"Hey!" she said, "You're only allowed to watch." "After all," she continued in a much softer and sexier voice, "Isn't that what all your bedtime fantasy stories have been about lately?" "Haven't you noticed how hot they get me and how hard they make me cum?"

With her hand still working her pussy, she went on, "Don't worry sweetie." "You'll get your turn when we get home." "That is if I'm not too worn out, or sore." Then she gave me just a hint of a smile.

Was I being teased or tortured? Either way, I was as hot as I could ever remember. I was afraid that even adjusting that wicked hardon in my pants would cause me to shoot.

Anyway, it was clear and obvious that my "wife watching" fetish was no secret to my wife. But how could I think it would be? She was so right. My bedroom fantasy stories and lately even most of hers, always headed in the same direction. Me watching, while she is getting pounded with a big cock.

The only question to ponder now is whose fantasy is this, mine or hers?

The sign for our exit was now in sight, and not a minute to soon. I could also see part of the neon sign at the bookstore that wasn't blocked by trees. Someone was still there.

My raging hardon almost instantly disappeared. I was still hot and excited, but my nervousness was having a battle with my extreme state of arousal. As we pulled off the highway, I told Tara to get ready. She pulled her dress up over her bare titties and put the shoulder straps back in place. "Ready," she said.

I guess the bra and panties were going to stay on the back seat!

Just a few hundred feet and I pull into the parking lot. I parked by the entrance door next to the only other car there. It is nearly 2:00 o'clock, but the door is unlocked, and we step inside with my arm around my wife.

We are almost immediately greeted. "Evening folks." It was James, as he stepped out from behind the counter, with keys in his hand.

We both said "Hello," as we continued to walk in as casually as possible.

As we walked one way, James was headed for the front door and continued to welcome us. "Good to see you again, it's been a while." "I just have to lock the door so I can close out my shift." "No worries though, you are welcome to stay as long as you wish."

With that, Tara, turning to walk back towards him said, "We were hoping to check out the movie room."

James smiled, and after locking the front door and hitting some light switches, walked back to her and said, "Sure thing, I'll leave the video run." "Enjoy yourself and take all the time you want." "Through the curtain, down the hall, and on you left."

Now just as I was beginning to calm down a little, Tara looks up at him and says, "What if I get lost?"

James then responds, "I'll just have to come looking for you."

I wasn't sure who was running the show now, but I knew it wasn't me. My wife was now speaking for both of us and taking control. She took my hand and led me to the movie room, and I suddenly became aware that my "stiffy" was back. I was feeling warm and a little light-headed, still nervous, but aroused to a point I had not known before.

The room wasn't as big as I had imagined. There was a big screen showing the video on one long wall, and against the opposite wall there were three armless leather sofas. There were three more matching sofas. One in the middle of the room, and two others flanking it at an angle for the best viewing of the screen. Basically, that was it.

We walked in and had the room to ourselves. Well, at least for now we did.

Tara continued to be in control as she led us to the sofa in the middle of the room. As I began to sit down, she stopped me, and pointed to the flanking sofa to the right. "That's your seat tonight!" she said.

I was wondering if the "only allowed to watch" rule had changed? Now, I had my answer. I walked over and sat down.

As Tara settled into her sofa, it didn't take her long to pick up where she had left off in the car. She dropped the top of her dress and again started playing with her nipples. She leaned back and scooted forward in her seat. She had her legs spread a bit, and her short dress wasn't keeping anything a secret.

I don't know if she was smart, or just lucky, but she chose the perfect seat. Even in the darkened room, the light from the screen was enough to show her off. I leaned forward from my seat to look up her legs and gaze at a very wet pussy.

Thinking that I might be getting out of my seat, she said, "Don't get any ideas; you stay put." "You can watch me, or you can watch the movie." "Your choice." Then she giggled at my frustration.

I guess we were in there about 10 or 15 minutes, and I couldn't tell you a thing about the movie on the screen. I was too interested in watching the show she was putting on. She had one hand between her open legs now and was busy...Well, as she put it in the car, "getting herself ready."

Then what I was nervously anticipating... And what I now believe she was anxiously anticipating...happened. We had company. By this time, it was one of the few things this night that didn't surprise me!

James walked in without saying a word and stood looking at my wife. Her face was flushed and her nipples hard and erect. Her legs were still spread open, and her sopping wet pussy was shamelessly on display.

He was taking in the view. It was nothing short of an invitation to anything he wanted. I could hear her breathing very heavy now, and so was I. As bold as Tara was all night, it was evident that she was now as nervous as I.

James spoke up with authority. "Stand up and step out of your dress."

It quickly became clear that James had another side to his personality. He wasn't aggressive, but certainly assertive, and very confident.

Tara did as she was told. My wife obediently stepped out of her dress as James watched with a cocky smirk on his face. He knew we were both conquered, and now he was going to reap the rewards.

Standing there in just her heels, and ready to submit to the whims and wishes of the large black man standing in front of her, was about the hottest moment I have ever witnessed. But it was about to get even hotter.

James tossed off his shirt, and looking straight into my wife's eyes, pushed his sweatpants down to reveal a huge black cock. It was not fully erect, but still a good 8 inches in its semi-hard condition. But it was the girth that was almost scary, and probably 3 times thicker than what she was getting from me.

As Tara looked down, I could see the breath leave her chest. She wasn't giggling or teasing me anymore. Her eyes showed some fear, buy mostly desire and lust.

I was now resigned to the fact that my fantasy was about to become reality. Ready for it or not, it was going to happen. I was going to sit and watch my wife get fucked with a big cock, and a big black one at that!

James took control again. He held out his impressive cock in his hand and asked my wife, "Is this what you want?"

She sighed, and then quietly said, "Yes."

But James wasn't pleased. He asked again, "I don't think your husband heard you, is this what you want?"

This time she spoke up, but James still wasn't happy. And after asking a third time, my now panting wife knew what he wanted to hear.

"Yes!" She exclaimed. "I want your cock!" "I want my husband to watch your big black cock stretch my tight pussy!"

"Much better." James said, "Now get down here and get it ready."

Tara knew exactly what he meant. As she squatted down before him, she held his muscular legs for balance. James was still holding the base of his massive tool in one hand and started feeding the first half of his cock into my wife's wide-open mouth.

With her lips and tongue working his cock, it must have grown another inch. He removed his hand from his now firm cock and placed it behind her head. I watched in awe as she was ambitiously sucking as much of that black cock as she could.

She was now using one of her hands to stroke and moisten the part of his cock that she would never get in her mouth. She soon got him rock-hard. Her squatting position caused drops of juice from her pussy to hit the floor. I had never seen her this wet before.

They were both ready!

James abruptly pulled his hard cock from her mouth. He helped her to stand, and as she stood facing him again, he asked, "Are you ready to get fucked?"

Still short of breath, she whimpered and said, "Yes."

But James wanted to hear her plead. He asked her again, "Are you ready to get fucked?"

He didn't need to ask a third time. "Yes please!" Tara cried out, "Please fuck me hard!" "Show my husband how hard you can fuck me with your big black cock!"

James had her turn around and kneel on the sofa. She held onto the back of the sofa with both hands and rested her head between them. With her head down and her knees apart, her dripping wet pussy was again on display.

James moved in holding his throbbing cock by the base. He wiped the large head of his cock up and down on the wet folds of her slit. I heard my wife moan as she braced herself in anticipation.

Then James motioned to me with a wave of his hand, inviting me to move closer.

I don't think James was being gracious. I just think it added to his amusement that I was going to get a close-up view of what he was about to do to my wife's tight twat. With my swollen, but embarrassingly smaller cock in hand, I moved in to watch.

The head of his cock was now lubed with Tara's juices. He lined it up and slowly pushed half of his cock into her wanton hole. She gave out a yell and then a grown. James stopped but kept about 4 inches of his thick black cock inside her. "Relax and breath." He told her. And he gave her some time to adjust to the size of his cock.

12