Was It My Fantasy... or Hers?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she started to relax, he pulled his cock all the way out and immediately pushed it back in again. She groaned again. He repeated this introduction of his girth into her tight tunnel until her groans became moans. Her pussy lips were puffy, and her clit was already enlarged. She was plenty wet, and James was now ready to continue his invasion of her insides and fuck her silly!

His strokes came quicker and harder, each one driving deeper and introducing her to more of his cock. She was moaning louder and in rhythm to each powerful thrust. I recognized the familiar signs that Tara was already close to an orgasm, and I could not believe how quickly James got her there. He pumped hard into the uncharted depths of her pussy, and she cried out. "Oh shit, I'm Cuming, I'm Cuming!" And cum she did!

She erupted on his cock, and a series of spasms pushed wave after wave of her cream through her pussy. She tried to push back on his cock, but James pulled out, and immediately shoved two fingers into her flooded snatch. We both watched as she continued to pump juice from her gaping hole.

James gave her a minute to recuperate, but then grabbed her hips and with some force pushed most of his black cock back into her teeming pussy. "Now, it's my turn," he announced.

Tara groaned loudly but was now able to accommodate him. I was shocked as she now pushed back and welcomed the return of his thick black meat.

He began to pound my wife, and her moaning soon became wailing. There were sounds coming from her that I had never heard before. Soon she was screaming, "Fuck me, Fuck me hard, James!"

She was having a second orgasm, and he was slamming that entire black cock into my wife.

I watched as James had relentlessly hammered my wife for at least 20 minutes before I heard him grunt. He was going to cum, and he had her close to yet another orgasm.

He grunted again, and then yelled, "Take it!" And he let loose. One last hard slam was all that was needed to pull Tara's trigger again.

They were erupting together, and I was yanking hard on my dick. She was shaking and jerking as he exploded deep inside of her. James suddenly pulled out and pushed his hot cock between her ass cheeks.

With his big hands he spread her ass and emptied the rest of his large load between her cheeks. I watched as some of his thick white milk was streaming down her ass, and more was dripping from her well-worn pussy.

When James caught his breath, he picked up his shirt and left the room. Still recuperating, Tara slipped her dress back on and was resting on the sofa.

I had tried to cum when they both did, but it just didn't happen. I guess there was too much for me to take in as I watched my wife give me a night that was beyond any of my fantasies.

Seeing my stiff cock still in my hand Tara realized my predicament. She called me to the sofa and told me to drop my pants.

She took my cock in her mouth and began to earnestly suck me off. I was so hot I was almost instantly ready to shoot. I felt myself about to burst and was ready to pull out, when she unexpectantly pulled me back into her hot mouth.

She took my entire load and swallowed every drop!

It was another first, and the final surprise of the night!

12