All Comments on 'Was it Really Her?'

by Wbeach2012

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
INTERESTING

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. You wrote it in such a way that it sounded real. The build up was well done too. Thank you for sharing.

Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brovo!!

Very nicely done. It was done in good taste n you got the reader to get emotionally involved in the story. EXCELLENT JOB!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellently written

Very well done first person. Lots of detail, and enough backstory/filler to make the whole thing believable and interesting. Let's see more from you!

JWrenJWrenover 9 years ago
Rare love

"I love my mother in law." Now there's a rare sentence! Nice story of two parts but I do feel that in the latter half mom should have been given a name. Even if it was Mrs Robinson...

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 9 years ago
You didn't 'sleep with her'.

You fucked her. You didn't stay the night.

I have to admit that I find 'polite' US euphemisms rather trying. 'Sleep with' for fuck, 'restroom' or 'bathroom' for toilet, 'pussy' for cunt.

A spade is a spade where I come from.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Good Read****

What a entertaining story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Impressed

I have never commented on a story before. I have read your story many times. As I lay and touch myself, it's your story I use to see myself with my son in law. Thank you for writing such a descriptive story.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
A very enjoyable read

I liked it. Nothing excessive but still well paced. Thanks.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
MILs??

I have had four mothers in law, & none of them were worth fucking!! I did however like fucking my Sisters in law. Specially wife # 2! She had 3 sisters & I got all of them. Then #3 had a half sister, that loved me fucking her. We went to see "Deep Throat" togther, & that started our affair. God she was good!!

Oh about your story(?) I really liked it! Got more of this kinda story??

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
well written

just enough to make it interesting and nothing too extreme. and they way they handled it when meeting again was better than most would have.

thank you for that glimpse at a powerful sexual encounter they will both remember with fondness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really really good

Usually when I read stories, my hand is down my pants helping me get moist, but every time I read your story, I do not need my hand to get wet. You write very well and clear to the point where I can imagine hooking up with my own son in law.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

I seriously have not read a story like yours before. I have often thought about my son in law when I masturbate and wish this story could come true in my life. Maybe I will seduce him one night. My panties are wet just thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If I’d ever found out that my husband had sex my mother, he would never have an erection again and she’d be buried with a bullet in her face. Loyalty and self restraint need to be taught…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If this is real, all I can say is WOW!

Lucky you!

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Oh I liked that, a nice simple story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I loved it, would love to see more like this.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Touching that you had a fling with an older woman and years later met one of her daughters. Then had a chance short reprieve but nothing deep. After marrying the daughter, the mother-in-law was just another family member.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous